June 2017 Moms
Options

WTF Wednesday

Re: WTF Wednesday

• Options
    ellie111227ellie111227 member
    edited March 2017
    WTF to my local library for not announcing in any way that story hour was cancelled today. Dd and I needed to get out of the house today, and there was literally nothing anywhere on the internet indicating that the library was closed. I told dd we were going, which she got all excited about, got her all bundled up, drove through the snow, and the doors were locked. Not cool. 

I mean, it is snowing, but this is Buffalo, it's snowing like eight months a year. Things are open in the snow all the time. So wtf also to the governor who declared a state of emergency in every county in the state for a stupid reason. 18 inches of snow over 48 hours is not a freaking emergency here!
  • Options
    bergberg member
    @ellie111227 ugh that sucks!  I'm surprised Buffalo was a state of emergency.  You guys are pros at snow up there.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    To the never ending blister on the back of my foot!!! Wtf? I have had neosporin, band aids, and blister aids on this bitch for a couple of weeks, and it's not getting any better. It is actually worse today. 
  • Options
    WTF to the jerk driving behind me this morning. We're driving on a country road the day after an ice storm. Heaven forbid I actually exercise caution and go the speed limit while driving my pregnant self and 19 month old. He drove so close to me the entire time and then the minute he had the opportunity he swerved around me. Where could he possibly be going that another five minutes will make a difference? I hate reckless people who think it's okay to take my life, my babies' lives, and the lives of others in their stupid hands! 
  • Options
    FSUNole31FSUNole31 member
    edited March 2017
    WTF cold on spring break.  I had a lot of hopes to get my house clean and organized and now I am just sitting around feeling like poo.  
                                                                              Married 12/17/2011
                                                                                  K born 8/31/12                                 
                                                                                  C born 1/11/14
                                                                  BFP #3 Nov 2014: D&C January 2015
                                                                  BFP #4 Sept 2016: Due May 31 2017

• Options
    WTF building a custom house while sober is a super dumb idea.  I'm about to have a nervous breakdown.  

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • Options
    My WTF goes to my BIL. He, along with his gf, are throwing a sex reveal party the weekend of DD's birthday. DH had previously told them we would attend as long as it wasn't that weekend. Well, his response to us not being able to attend was "can't you just come for an hour?" Mind you we live 3 hours away and it's our freaking daughter's birthday! Ugh!

DH: 35 | Me: 29
    BFP #1- 07.25.12, EDD: 03.24.13, DD born 03.26.13
    Surprised BFP #2- 02.25.15, EDD: 10/29/15 |*m/c 7w4d, D&C 04.02.2015 
    BFP #3- 01.21.16, EDD: 09.29.26 |*m/c-blighted ovum 2.19.16 8w1d, D&C 03.04.16 
    BFP #4- 05.24.16, EDD: 02.04.17 |*natural m/c-  07.08.16, 9w1d
    BFP #5- 09/25/16, EDD: 06.07.17 GROW
    , BABY, GROW! 

• Options
    Yailani23 said:
    My WTF goes to my BIL. He, along with his gf, are throwing a sex reveal party the weekend of DD's birthday. DH had previously told them we would attend as long as it wasn't that weekend. Well, his response to us not being able to attend was "can't you just come for an hour?" Mind you we live 3 hours away and it's our freaking daughter's birthday! Ugh!
    I wouldn't stress about it at all! Tell him to send you a picture. If he really wanted you to be there he would've planned it on a different day. 

My WTF goes to the Tdap shot. I forgot how freaking painful it is. The next 3 days are going to be greeeaaaat.
  • Options
    WTF to the chunk of ice that ripped the liner half way off of my car on my way in to work this morning. Another day of lost wages. I have missed so much work already. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers  
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    BFP #1 9/1999. DD Born 6/7/2000
    BFP #2 10/2011. EDD 7/11/12. MMC discovered 11/2/11. D&C 11/4/11.
    DX PCOS 10/2012.
    BFP#3 1/11/13. DS Born 9/17/2013
    BFP#4 9/30/17. Grow baby grow! 
    ~Everyone Welcome~
  • Options
    @doodleoodle Ugh. Not looking forward to that - not only is it a painful one, but I'm the special person who gets a fever from it. Did as a kid, and it happened again when I got it while pregnant with DD. Thankfully my ob decided that I only get one shot per visit, so next time it's Rhogam...although that's not a super fun one either. 
    Me 37, DH 40
    BFP #1 6/13 DD 3/14
    Mirena 10/14-5/16
    BFP #2 9/2/16, CP confirmed 9/8/16
    BFP #3 10/10/16 EDD 6/22/17
  • Options
    I'm trying not to @doodleoodle but BIL can be a bit immature. He stresses DH out who in turn stresses me out. Hopefully it'll all blow over. 

DH: 35 | Me: 29
    BFP #1- 07.25.12, EDD: 03.24.13, DD born 03.26.13
    Surprised BFP #2- 02.25.15, EDD: 10/29/15 |*m/c 7w4d, D&C 04.02.2015 
    BFP #3- 01.21.16, EDD: 09.29.26 |*m/c-blighted ovum 2.19.16 8w1d, D&C 03.04.16 
    BFP #4- 05.24.16, EDD: 02.04.17 |*natural m/c-  07.08.16, 9w1d
    BFP #5- 09/25/16, EDD: 06.07.17 GROW
    , BABY, GROW! 

• Options
    erinh84 said:
    Sorry in advance if this is beating a dead horse or this topic has been discussed too many times, but WTF to the state of Texas for tentatively passing our own damn transgender bathroom law. So glad my tax dollars are hard at work. I give zero shits about a trans person using the same bathroom as me, let them pee in peace. I just want everyone to keep pee off the toilet seat and wash their hands. That's about it.
    Holla!
  • Options
    @erinh84.  Congratulations you are becoming as backwards as my state.

Me: 34  DH: 35
    Married: July 2009
    BFP: November 2012 after 2 years of TTC     DS born August 2013
    Diagnosed with PCOS April 2016
    3 months of trigger shot with timed intercourse BFN x3
    First IUI: 9/17/16            BFP: 9/30/16              EDD: 6/11/17

• Options
    WTF to the Bump app on my phone that STILL won't let me log in to the community!!! Seriously annoyed that I can't bump from my bed.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    WTF to the woman yesterday who asked about my baby’s sex by saying “so, what you got going on there?” I don't remember who said this was said to them last week but I was genuinely shocked that it happened to me too. I seriously hate the “what are you having” question as it is but let's not make you asking about my baby's genitals even more awkward by not even being direct. She only got more specific when I responded with “well a baby, hopefully” then proceeded to ask if I was going to go natural or have an epidural (whaaaaaaaaat? Why is that your business?!) and when I decided to play along and tell her I'm having a c-section due to large fibroids responded with “well you might as well have them take those out too while they're in there.” Thank you so much ma’am, for your unsolicited advice that would result in my potentially hemorrhaging to death. Good job.  
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    meilay said:
    WTF to the woman yesterday who asked about my baby’s sex by saying “so, what you got going on there?” I don't remember who said this was said to them last week but I was genuinely shocked that it happened to me too. I seriously hate the “what are you having” question as it is but let's not make you asking about my baby's genitals even more awkward by not even being direct.
    Haha that was me, thankfully the rest of my conversation wasn't nearly as awkward as yours. 

My WTF is more of an awkward situation. We gave my MIL an invite list for our baby shower like 3 weeks ago because it apparently needed to be done immediately. So far no one has actually been invited, and they're leaving for a week-long vacation this Sunday. There's still 5 1/2 weeks before the shower once they get back, but I just don't understand why we had to get the list done so long ago if nothing is happening yet. 
  • Options
    WTF DH, why is the tooth fairy giving $5 now?! That's a lot of money when you have 2 kids losing teeth at a rapid rate.
  • Options
    Can I wtf Thursday? Wtf to DD who didn't listen to me on Tuesday when I told her to scrape the snow off of her car before it turns to solid ice. She waits until she's late for school this morning, then can't scrape her car because DH has all the scrapers in his truck, then asks me to drive her to school. Oh hell no. Use some garden tools kid. You should have listened to your mother. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers  
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    BFP #1 9/1999. DD Born 6/7/2000
    BFP #2 10/2011. EDD 7/11/12. MMC discovered 11/2/11. D&C 11/4/11.
    DX PCOS 10/2012.
    BFP#3 1/11/13. DS Born 9/17/2013
    BFP#4 9/30/17. Grow baby grow! 
    ~Everyone Welcome~