September 2017 Moms

PGAL Check In 3/15

edited March 2017 in September 2017 Moms
If you are new this week... Welcome! Please introduce yourself. 

How far along are you? 

How are you doing? (Mentally, physically...)

When is your next appointment? 

What's the next pregnancy related thing you're looking forward to? 

Rant/Rave/Questions?

GTKY:  Are there any high prices baby items you have your eye on? 

NBR GTKY: Lets talk purses. Do you carry one? Big, small?  Do you like them expensive, or just from wherever? 
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: PGAL Check In 3/15

• How far along are you? 14+5

I'm doing great. Mentally I feel less emotional and physically I'm enjoying food again. 

April 7

I'm looking forward to having more bump than blump. Also I'm eagerly awaiting the first when I'll begin feeling the baby. I felt it once at 13 weeks but not since. 

Rant/Rave/Questions?
     Is it normal to have so much has and fluctuations in BM? Sorry for TMI. Sometimes I'm constipated while the next time not. It's there something I can drink to keep me regular? I do drink alot of water already. 

Not at this point. My higher price items would be the stroller and car seat but I don't have a particular one picked out yet. 
    NBR GTKY: Lets talk purses. Do you carry one? Big, small?  Do you like them expensive, or just from wherever? 
    Yes, I carry one. It's of medium size. I hate spending money especially on purses, but I splurged with this one because I was in Italy in 2013, and they had nice leather Italian made purses. I've used it ever since, so that I can justify what I spent on it.

• 11+5

Ok. Still having a little spotting and trying to call my ob office. Keeps going to answering service. Come on people!!! Otherwise feeling good. I feel pressure on my uterus like it's stretching and growing. I just want to see my babies and make sure they are ok.

Officially scheduled for NT scan next Tuesday and OB son Wednesday. Trying to get in today due to spotting since Monday. 

Still waiting to tell family when we see them Easter weekend. 

Rant/Rave/Questions?

I just wish OB office would open so I can get in asap. 

Double jogging stroller. I have a single one for DD that I trained for a Marathon with. Definitely going to skip the traditional double stroller and go with a double umbrella and double jogger this time. Probably looking at least over $1000 for the two, which makes me so sick to my stomach, but I guess we gotta do it. 

Ha! I can't even remember the last time I carried a purse. I've been using a diaper bag or book bag the past 3.5 years. I don't know what I would even put in a purse. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? 
    13 weeks today!

Mentally, great.  Physically, still really tired, but great otherwise.

NT scan is this afternoon

Finding out what we're having so I can NEST!

Rant/Rave/Questions?
    I already did the blood test portion of my first tri-screen and had "normal" results.  Is there a chance for surprises at the NT scan today?  Or is the blood test telling me things are going to be normal there too?

I haven't even really started looking.  I'm excited to get a nursery set up, but most likely won't until we know sex. (Although I'm going pretty neutral, so not sure why I'm waiting...)

I wear a cross body bag right now.  I generally get my purses at Marshall's.  So they're ok brands, but not like, on trend.  I love the idea of beautiful purses, but I don't take care of things well enough to have an expensive purse.  I stuck a chicken strip in my purse yesterday.  :|
    *TW* 
    Me: 35 | DH: 38
    Met: 2007
    Married: 2013

BFP #1: 06/21/16                MMC: 08/04/16
    BFP #2: 01/08/17             DD: 09/23/17 <3
    BFP #3: 06/10/20             EDD: 02/11/2021

• @jmn1985 it's a good sign that your blood work is normal! There is always a chance the ultrasound could show something, which is why they like to combine the two. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited March 2017
    How far along are you? 12w3d 

Physically still nauseous and tired, but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel I think. 

Emotionally, not so great. I had an elevated NT scan and my doctor said I'm high risk. I took the harmony test yesterday so I'm hoping for healthy results from that in a couple weeks. There was a healthy heartbeat and baby measured almost a week ahead, so baby is growing great. It just seems like there is one hurdle after another when I just want a healthy baby. 
    April 10th

Getting (hopefully healthy!) Results from the harmony and finding out the sex. 

Rant/Rave/Questions?
     I wish my husband was more understanding or sympathetic I guess? He thinks everything is fine and isn't worried at all. While I was up all night worrying and not sleeping. 

We got a new chicco infant seat because we liked it with our other two. I also got an auto rock n play because our old one doesn't auto rock and after 2 kids I want the automatic! 

Oh, and we need a mini van sometime before baby comes. That will be our biggest baby related purchase  ;) 
    Yes, I always carry one. I don't like super expensive purses because I like to change them out frequently. I usually carry a medium size bag when I'm not carrying the diaper bag. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • How far along are you? 
    13wks + 3 days

Despite my freak out on Monday, I'm doing pretty good mentally. I had a total breakdown like HOLY SHIT I'M PREGNANT I'M GOING TO BE A MOM OMG I HAVE TO GIVE BIRTH! like full on anxiety attack, DH was like holy shit are you ok? But then it passed after a good hug sesh. Physically I'm doing great, just tired ALL THE TIME.

April 3rd...so far away

GENDER!!!! Anatomy scan is on April 28

Rant/Rave/Questions?
    Anyone looking into the Bradley Method of Child Birth? I got the book, and have been reading into it, and I like it, but 12 classes is going to be ROUGH for DH and I to go to with his work.  

Nahh, I feel like most of the "high priced" items are overrated and there's an equivalent that isn't so high priced.

I have a lot of purses. I am currently using a "medium ish" size bag. I have been on a Dooney & Bourke kick lately, but I just love cute purses.
  • Please introduce yourself.  Pregnancy #3, baby #2. MMC in August 2016.

How far along are you? 14 weeks tomorrow!

How are you doing? (Mentally, physically...) Doing well! We passed the point of our MMC and had a good IPS ultrasound so I'm a lot less worried. Once there's movement I'll be analyzing it like crazy but I feel a bit like we're out of the woods.

When is your next appointment? March 21

Movement! I can feel some flutters that I think are the baby but it could be wishful thinking. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? Nothing really. Fighting off a cold without meds which really sucks but the worst is over. I'm using it as an excuse to sleep even more!

GTKY:  Are there any high prices baby items you have your eye on? We have everything from DS so the only thing will be possibly a new stroller. Haven't really looked yet. 

I always have one. Right now it's a big one from CK. I like Coach too. Can't bring myself to shell out $500 for the really trendy brands right now but the cheap ones fall apart on me quickly.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • @lahearn18  I know exactly what you're talking about.  It took us a while to get pregnant (~11 months), and then we did but it didn't work, and then 4 month break, and now pregnant again.  I've been so consumed with GETTING and STAYING pregnant, that I never really thought about the whole.... having the baby part.  :|
    *TW* 

• jena333-2jena333-2 member
    edited March 2017
    How far along are you? 
    14w1d

Physically - the FREAKING INSOMNIA. I am not getting enough sleep, then I feel like microwaved crap throughout the day. Emotionally, pretty good. I had a day this weekend where I realized I "should be" six months pregnant, and while this baby is a balm for that, I still mourn the loss.

Quick doctor's visit 4/12, and the 18 week scan on 4/13. 

Feeling movement. I'm convinced everything I feel now is just gas :P

Rant/Rave/Questions?
    I had an appt Monday, and the doctor was AN HOUR behind, and I had a dead phone battery. I was super underwhelmed. But, our Panorama results had just come in. All very low risk, and I had her put the gender results in an envelope so I could open when I got home and was with DH. I have been right all along, we're having A BOY! We would have been happy either way, but I have been feeling boy so strongly all along that I would have been v confused if it had said girl. Now we can start arguing discussing names. And the good results and knowing it's a son makes me feel so much more connected to the baby. 

I brought up a couple nursery theme ideas, and H actually perked up and got interested when I mentioned "like a soft stormy beach" so I think we're going to move forward with those colors (greys, blues, sea greens). I'm obsessed with sea glass, and have been working on a huge mosaic for a couple years. H said if I finish it, he will add some lighting to the back, and it can go into the nursery.

I was obsessed with this gorgeous crib, but it's like $600 (without conversion kits). BUT, SIL has just offered us our nephew's crib, changing table, and dresser - and they're GORGEOUS, so I'm super excited about that.

I have always been a $20/purse kind of gal. And I use a clutch (which went from school bag to work bag to full sized purse as needed). But I fell head over heels for an Italian leather purse last summer and requested it for my birthday. https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MG3CFMA/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1
  • @jena333 I think a part of you will always mourn that loss. My baby would be turning 1 at the end of this month/beginning of next month. It's especially hard for me now because I had two friends that were due on my due date and now I see their kids all the time and they are celebrating birthdays. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • lap018lap018 member
    edited March 2017
    How far along are you? 
    15 weeks 1 day!!
    Kind of scared, I've entered the second tri which I have been so excited for but now I don't feel pregnant anymore and it scares me
    March 21
    Showing! Hearing that heart beat again! Seeing my baby for the first time! 
    Rant/Rave/Questions?
     I would love to do this for newborn pics with our rainbow baby 

Not really at the moment I'm sure the most expensive thing we will buy is a super comfy glider! And a double stroller.
    I carry small usually, the big ones really started to hurt me (my neck, shoulders, back) I used to do really expensive ones but now I just stick to cross body comfortable purses I can find name brand at like tj max or something lol! 

@lahearn18 we did the Bradley method but a lot went out the window with my birth plan (induced, gbs positive, stuck in bed, etc) that just made it impossible to do any of the pain relief techniques in the book, I'm hoping this time I can go into labor on my own and things will be different
  • jmn1985 said:
    @lahearn18  I know exactly what you're talking about.  It took us a while to get pregnant (~11 months), and then we did but it didn't work, and then 4 month break, and now pregnant again.  I've been so consumed with GETTING and STAYING pregnant, that I never really thought about the whole.... having the baby part.  :|
    yeah we've been trying since Nov 2014. I've had 3 MC at 8wks or earlier...and now I'm sitting here at 13+2 like holy shit holy shit holy shit.

lap018 said:

@lahearn18 we did the Bradley method but a lot went out the window with my birth plan (induced, gbs positive, stuck in bed, etc) that just made it impossible to do any of the pain relief techniques in the book, I'm hoping this time I can go into labor on my own and things will be different
    Did you enjoy the classes? Was the price worth it, even tho everything went out the window?
  • lap018lap018 member
    edited March 2017
    @lahearn18 we just did the workbook ourselves, I have a good friend who delivered all of her babies in the hospital med free and only ever did the workbooks and that's what she recommended

edited to change natural to med free, no idea why I said that? My brain was hijacked 
  • How far along are you? 
    14+2!! second trimester!! (I think? I feel like I've seen ranges from 13-15 weeks for that). 

Pretty good. Nausea and tiredness may be lightening up but as soon as I say that I have a bad day or two. Mentally I'm shifting from being anxious about another loss to being anxious about having to actually give birth and keep an infant alive, so I feel you, @lahearn18. I read a bunch of birth stories during the snow day yesterday and was half laughing from nerves/half crying over them. 

Two weeks! I hate going this long between appointments. I bought a home doppler which I KNEW was a bad idea, but thankfully for my sanity I did find the heartbeat (or what I think is the heartbeat, what do I know) so that helped me. 

Showing more! An excuse to buy a bunch of maternity clothes? Also decorating the nursery. I put up this peel-and-stick wallpaper (comes in big squares that you patch together to cover a wall) on one wall yesterday and I am loving it. 

Rant/Rave/Questions?
     I had to get up at 6AM this morning and it was still dark. I know plenty of people get up even earlier but I am not a morning person (bodes well for the future I know), and I feel so zonked out. 

Stroller! I'm leaning uppababy vista so we wouldn't have to switch if we want to have multiple kids closeish in age (and if we are lucky enough to be able to make that happen), but I also heard it's huge and heavy? Would gladly take any thoughts and experiences. We live in NYC but not in a dense neighborhood, so we wouldn't be lugging it into or out of subways or tiny restaurants much at all. 

Can I plead the fifth? Sigh. I love purses. I carry a boringish big tote bag every day to work, but have an excessive collection of excessively priced "weekend" bags that don't get enough use (not helped by the fact that I'm terrified to use a bunch of them in any kind of not-perfect weather). 
  • @LuckyPenny1231 I am keeping all my fingers and toes crossed that you get good news and SOON, so you don't have too long to wait and worry.  <3
  • cchenal07cchenal07 member
    edited March 2017
    How far along?
    12wks 5 days

How are you doing?
    Ok. We had our NT scan yesterday and I was so nervous about the ultrasound, but everything looks good. Since my loss I find ultrasound sounds so stressful. But I am feeling good.

Next appointment?
    April 11th.

Next pregnancy related thing?
    Movement! I think I will be more at ease when I can feel the little one in there. 

Rant/rave?
    We are telling the inlaws this weekend. I was excited but now I am kinda sad about it. It was kinda nice enjoying this secret with DH and not having his mom text me every day on the new baby. Which I know will happen starting that night.

High price items?
    Probably car seats, stroller, pack n play, baby monitor. My DS is almost eight so all we have left from him is his crib and dresser.

Purses?
    I like Coach or Michael Kors. I usually go outlet shopping once a year before Christmas and pick a purse out for myself. I figure I can spend a little more if it's a good deal and I only go once a year.

• How far along are you? 14+3

How are you doing? (Mentally, physically...) Mentally I'm good. Seeing a healthy NT scan, and an active baby really put me at ease. Physically I'm also doing well. Just lots of heartburn and round ligament pain, and still with the lower lumbar pain. But the nausea is 95% gone, yay!!

When is your next appointment? Glucose test today, next doctor appointment 4/5, and I just scheduled my anatomy scan for 4/25!

I'm looking forward to movement, though I have an anterior placenta, so that might take a little while. Also, getting our cfDNA results later this week, and getting 100% confirmation that this baby is a boy at the anatomy scan!

Rant/Rave/Questions? Insecurity time. I'm looking really, really pregnant, you guys. Like, strangers feel comfortable assuming I'm pregnant big. I'm trying to just embrace it- I mean, I'm short, and my torso is really short, there's no where else for things to go, so if someone's going to show early, it makes sense that it's me- but I still feel a little self conscious. I just feel big for how far along I am, and I haven't even gained weight yet. I feel like I'm going to be extra huge. 

GTKY:  Are there any high prices baby items you have your eye on? I don't know which one yet, but we're looking at some expensive strollers. We'll be in NYC by the time baby comes, and we won't have a car, so the stroller will get a lot of use. Other than that, the most expensive things I want are a doula, and a really nice diaper bag. 

I usually carry a small purse- just big enough for the essentials: my cards, some cash, phone, keys, lipgloss. And I really like having a nice, designer bag, but not the extravagant designers. I tend to prefer Kate Spade or Michael Kors, something nice I can get for $500 or under. I don't have a ton of bags, though, because I like to keep my wardrobe edited, and also I'm super picky about both clothes and accessories. I'd rather have 5 things I adore than 10 things I like. Also, I'm using a medium sized purse right now, because I end up carrying snacks with me wherever I go, haha!

• How far along are you? 
    15 + 0
    physically much better... energy is coming back! although that makes me nervous... is it the magical 2 trimester energy or is something wrong

March 30th- I am dying to hear the heartbeat again to know everything is ok 

I wanna feel my little guy move in there

Me: 36 years old   DH: 42 years old
    Married: 05.2012  
    TW:
    TTC #1 Since April 2016
    HSG/FSH/AMH/E2/SA all normal DX: unexplained IF

spontaneous BFP 01/01/2017-  Alexander was born sleeping 04/13/2017 at 19w1d  ic/chorio
    September 2017 HSG #2 & Gonal-F/Femara/Ovidrel/IUI #1 = ep (Salpingectomy of left fallopian tube)
    spontaneous BFP 01/02/2018  EDD Aug 30th  It's a GIRL!
    Cerclage placed on 03/02BabyFruit Ticker  Cerclage removal 08/02
  • @amandarene112 I feel huge too. All of a sudden I popped and now my belly looks giant. I've gained maybe a pound but I fluctuate like crazy. It's funny at work because I've told the 6 people in my department but nobody else. I get funny looks when I'm walking around but nobody has said anything yet. I'm waiting to see how long that takes!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • @amandarene112  I also feel large for where I am (@ 13 weeks).  I'm not super short (5'6") but I'm definitely more short waisted and ruler shaped. I can feel my stomach after i eat, it's like popped out right under my rib cage. It's weird.  :#
    *TW* 

• edited March 2017
    How far along are you? 14 + 6 

How are you doing? (Mentally, physically...) Mentally, I'm good. Physically, the nausea pops in just often enough to remind me it's there. I have been having some cramping, but my Dr said she's pretty sure it's round ligament pain. 

When is your next appointment? I had an appointment Monday with my OB, just to check urine, blood, and baby's heartbeat. Everything was good! I don't go back until April 21 to do my anatomy scan.... we're doing an ultrasound on March 28 to find out gender, though. 

The gender ultrasound! And really wanting to feel baby move.... felt it once a week or so ago, but nothing since. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? Y'all... this gag reflex! I gag taking medicine, brushing my teeth, every time I cough, and sometimes for absolutely no reason at all. 

GTKY:  Are there any high prices baby items you have your eye on? I'm really wanting one of the Owlet monitors with the little sock that monitors baby's oxygen and heart rate. And a Chicco car seat. 

I always have my purse, full of waaay too much shit, lol. The one I'm carrying right now is a pretty big Vera Wang purse. I just put my stuff in it last night though, because I had a field trip today and I knew my folder of permission slips, parent numbers, etc would fit in it. I have a few pricey ones, but most of them are from Belk or TJ Maxx.. whatever is cute! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @cmar1006 So glad every thing looked good! 

@LuckyPenny1231  FX everything will come back normal with your blood test! My DH is the same way, he is NEVER worried about anything and it makes me feel like I over react to everything. 

@jena333 I had a "I should be 6 months pregnant" cry fest a few days ago, too. Then I felt guilty because I AM pregnant... such an off combination of feelings. 

@lahearn18 YAY for good test results!!! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • How far along are you? 

12 weeks, 3 days.

Physically much, much better. My appetite is finally returning and there have even been a few times this past week where I've been ravenous. 

Mentally I took a HUGE leap forward today. Our NT scan wasn't just good, it was "fabulous" according to my high-risk OB. All my preliminary blood work they took two weeks ago looked completely normal too. I was so nervous heading into the scan, it was such a relief to hear the good news and to see that the LO is growing by leaps and bounds (even a few days ahead of schedule).

April 11

I had my blood drawn today for the genetics tests, so I will hopefully hear the results (including the gender!!!) next week. But the US tech said that by the looks of the scan, it's looking like a girl.

Rant/Rave/Questions?

How did you decide who you told by phone/face to face rather than finding out with the rest of the world via a Facebook announcement? I know our close family and friends we'll tell separately, but I just worry about how many pissed off people I'll have to deal with after the announcement.

Still haven't even thought about buying anything for the baby, but I'll be reading along to see what you guys are eyeing because I have no clue where to start!

I have many, many purses. I even cleaned out my collection before we moved last year and they still take up half a wall in my closet. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • How far along are you? 12+3

How are you doing? (Mentally, physically...) pretty good considering tomorrow should have been my due date. Not looking forward to writing the date on the board in the morning (and in every room I teach in all day because none of the other teachers seem to update the date??? ugh, pet peeve!)

When is your next appointment? April 24 anatomy scan...can't come soon enough!

telling our friends on Saturday!

Rant/Rave/Questions? not really. 

GTKY:  Are there any high prices baby items you have your eye on? we got a used stroller, so it wasn't as expensive as it could have been! a cloth diaper stash would probably be the next biggest purchase for us??

I do, sort of mediumish diagonal over the shoulder...big enough for my waterbottle and wallet to fit in, small enough to not be annoying. From just wherever. I use the same purse all the time until my mom gives me a new one, basically lol.  

TTGP history (*TW*):

Started TTC Oct 2015
    BFP #1 June 2016: EDD 16 March 2017, MC July 2016
    Re-started TTC Aug 2016
    Started IF testing Nov 2016
    Spontaneous BFP #2 January 2017: Rainbow Baby Boy September 2017
    BFP #3 November 2018: Baby #2 expected August 2019

• @cmar1006 SUCH good news! I'm so relieved for you!

@zetega wow, I've never heard 15 weeks! I've heard anything from 12-14, so I would say you're for sure in 2nd tri.

TTGP history (*TW*):

Started TTC Oct 2015
    BFP #1 June 2016: EDD 16 March 2017, MC July 2016
    Re-started TTC Aug 2016
    Started IF testing Nov 2016
    Spontaneous BFP #2 January 2017: Rainbow Baby Boy September 2017
    BFP #3 November 2018: Baby #2 expected August 2019

• edited March 2017
    @zetega you are def second trimester ... a lot of people say 12 weeks because 4 weeks x 3 months = 12 but if you take the full 40 weeks and divide by 3 trimester you get just a little over 13, so that's why you will also see 13-14 weeks... I used 14 weeks as the second tri start 
    TW:
    TTC #1 Since April 2016

spontaneous BFP 01/01/2017-  Alexander was born sleeping 04/13/2017 at 19w1d  ic/chorio
    September 2017 HSG #2 & Gonal-F/Femara/Ovidrel/IUI #1 = ep (Salpingectomy of left fallopian tube)
  • @cmar1006 yay i'm so glad both your LOs are doing good...keep resting !
    TW:
    TTC #1 Since April 2016

• mrs_tacosmrs_tacos member
    edited March 2017
    @missykhamvongsa I figure that if I'm close enough to someone that I'd be upset if they didn't tell me they were pregnant before a Facebook announcement, I'll tell them myself before ours. Otherwise, I'm not worrying about it.  

ETA: changed up words for clarity.

• Thanks ladies! I am definitely relieved the babies were looking good! Now I'm excited for my NT Scan next week. Can't wait!! DH is a big help, letting me get lots of rest and hanging out with DD. I am so ready to be in the second trimester already!!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• How far along are you? 12w2 

How are you doing? (Mentally, physically...) mentally I am anxious off and on. I still fear I will jinx myself and it will all end. Physically tired all the time. Insomnia is really bad. And I have a cold. 

When is your next appointment? March 30. We will hear the heartbeat again 

What's the next pregnancy related thing you're looking forward to? Feeling the baby move

Rant/Rave/Questions?  We found out yesterday we are having a girl.  I am so excited. Now to think of girl names. We have none chosen. Genetic screen came back as low risk. We told our family last night. They were surprised 

GTKY:  Are there any high prices baby items you have your eye on? Not yet

NBR GTKY: Lets talk purses. Do you carry one? Big, small?  Do you like them expensive, or just from wherever?   Small cheap purse. Nothing special. I like to spend under 25 on a purse. 
  • @cmar1006  I'm sooooo glad to hear that!!!!! 

How far along are you? 15 weeks 4 d

How are you doing? (Mentally, physically...) good. So excited we found out this weekend were having a baby boy 

When is your next appointment? Next Fri. They're doing my glucose test since diabetes runs in my family :-( 

What's the next pregnancy related thing you're looking forward to? Feeling the baby move. I can't wait! Now that we know it's a boy Ive started decorating our nursery too. I love it all! 

Rant/Rave/Questions?

I was drooling over an uppababy Vista stroller knowing I could never spend that much and then I found a gently used on on Craigslist for $100 so I snatched it up! It's not the color I would have picked but for $800 savings I can deal :-) 

I do always carry one but I'm not a huge purse girl... I've always just used the same one until it's starts falling apart to the point that I can't get away with it anymore.  My step mother in law thinks this is unacceptable so I get a new coach purse for christmas every year. She's gotten my style down so I always love them. My boss also learned I like Kate spade so she's also given me a Kate spade purse the last 2 years for christmas. 

• @SuperKristy85 finding a craigslist deal on an uppababy is my dream!!! Way to go!! I've been stalking but in NYC the gently used strollers go fast and I've never seen any for sale for less than $450 or so. Still better than $900 if I can just grab one before someone else!
  • How far along are you? 11 Weeks & 5 Days

How are you doing? (Mentally, physically...): Doing better although had some spotting on Sunday that freaked me out but went to my OB Monday and baby had a strong HB, and was moving all around so I felt better. 

When is your next appointment? Today at 4:30 I have my NT Scan. So of course I'm nervous and praying the little one is healthy. Im hoping after today's results I will feel better and be able to worry less (although knowing me Ill probably still worry). 

What's the next pregnancy related thing you're looking forward to? Finding out if we are having a boy or girl! My daughter really wants a baby sister. I know my husband would like a boy, and I just want a healthy baby. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY:  Are there any high prices baby items you have your eye on? With my first child I recieved the UPPAbaby Vista as a gift, which I probably havent used in 2 years (she will be 3 in May). Its just very bulky and heavy. I really would like to get the CitiMini GT but think its silly to spend $350 when I have a perfectly good stroller. 

NBR GTKY: Lets talk purses. Do you carry one? Big, small?  Do you like them expensive, or just from wherever? My every day bag is a MK Carry all (medium sized) bag. I can fit anything I need for myself and DD in there so Its functional. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    XoXo, Dee
  • How far along are you? 
    14 weeks, 5 days

Mentally really good. We had a doppler appointment on Tuesday and the heart rate was 154. I think he/she was sleeping! :-P 

Physically better today. I'm having a really hard time sleeping because of back pain. It's my upper back, so no where near baby. But it's radiating up my neck to the back of my head and down my arms! I slept in the guest room and this mattress is waaaayy better.

Sunday at an ultrasound boutique for a gender scan and then next Wednesday with my OB for an anatomy scam. This child has 2 opportunities to not be shy!! Our party is on March 26th!

Definitely finding out the sex of the baby!! Next would be going to Disney to get a picture with DH, Mickey Mouse and the bump!!

Rant/Rave/Questions?
     Rant that my OBs office doesn't really want me to take simethicone for gas pains. I'm trying to figure out what in my diet is making me bloat like crazy. It was extremely uncomfortable the other day.

I definitely want the Owlet monitor for baby. I haven't looked too much at stuff because I'm waiting to find out the sex of the baby. Then I'm sure I'll go crazy looking at everything!!

I carry a big purse all the time. Perfect for lots of snacks now!! I don't spend a lot of money on purses. I just can't spend that much on myself. I really love Betsy Johnson and Vera Bradley.
    April Siggy Challenge--Creepy Easter Bunny

• @LaceyC1020 when's your Disney trip? We're there April 5-10!
  • @missykhamvongsa We're going for mother's day this year in may! I'm so excited. That's my favorite place on earth!
    April Siggy Challenge--Creepy Easter Bunny

• @LaceyC1020 me too! My husband and I go a few times a year. We're sneaking in one more in June to see Pandora before the doctor cuts off my long-distance travel.