March 2017 Moms

Symptoms 3/13

For those of us who are still pregnant, how's it going?

Team Green turned Pink!
Samantha - 4/5/2017

Re: Symptoms 3/13

• So much nausea, so much cramping, not much sleeping...
    Team Green turned Pink!
    Samantha - 4/5/2017

• Cramping and anxiety! I want her here :) but at the same time I am terrified of labour lol 
  • Loading the player...
  • Baby bouncing on the bladder. Fun! Also DD wanted to go to bed at 10:00pm last night thanks to horrendous Daylight Savings time. and of course I then had to stay up until 11:00pm to watch TWD. Sooooo tired.
  • The lightening crotch!  :s So over it!
  • Major shooting pains coming in clusters today. I can't even stand upright. I haven't had too much of what many of you described as "lightning crotch" so far, but maybe this is it? Baby feels like he is literally trying to dig his way out. Every time he moves he seems to catch a nerve and holy cow is it intense. 

Other than that, lots of tightness, some cramping, and general increasing discomfort. I still have 15 days til due date! 
  • Im mostly just sleepy all the time and absolutely no desire or motivation to eat anything besides junk food haha. Sooo much pressure in my pelvis and feet in my ribs and this increasingly more noticeable swelling in my ankles and hands. Just a week and a half till my due date though! 
  • exhaustion combined with insomnia.  diarrhoea, vomiting and nausea combined with sciatic pain. 39 wks 5 days today.  hurry up little one! 
  • Yes to all this! Insomnia, heartburn/acid reflux, back pain, only want to eat junk food, nausea like I'm back in first trimester again ugh 38 weeks tomorrow ... the last month is feeling like forever! 
  • @kaylaef yes! I feel the same. 39+3 baby #2. Cramps worse at night, but no patterned contractions yet.
  • @kaylaef - yup. I keep expecting to find blood when I wipe because it feels exactly like my period is about to begin any second.
    Team Green turned Pink!
    Samantha - 4/5/2017

• agghhh it's soo uncomfortable! is this prelabour stuff ladies?! Can our babies actually be ready to be hugged on the outside
  • @kaylaef that's exactly what I was feeling last night. I noticed parts of my mucus plug falling out too. It was a long night of uncomfortable sleep and anxiety. I really want baby to stay in till this weekend bc I have some important work to do to wrap up before my leave.
  • I think I've dropped. Not sure because I've carried low this whole time, but baby is really sticking out today. Enough so that DH even commented on it.
    Team Green turned Pink!
    Samantha - 4/5/2017

• @kaylaef all day. @Ivorytower2 my cramps are worse at night too. Even had a couple contractions last night too. Finger crossed, not legs!
  • @kaylaef That is exactly how I have felt for a few days now!  It took me awhile to remember what the feeling was since I haven't had a period in so long but you are spot on! 

It also feels like there is a 10lb weight sitting on my pubic bone, ouch!  Every time I stand up the first few steps I take are excruciatingly painful!

Me: 26 Hubs: 28

Married: 6/6/15 <3

Baby Girl: 3/22/2017

• hasn't let up all day, nothing is relieving it and I'm starting to notice some tightening. feels different then the BH I've been having. So if it worsens I'm off to L&D. need to get there sooner rather than later cuz I'm GBS positive.  Crazy my son is only 17 months old and I remember nothing from my last labour.
  • Woohoo @kaylaef! Hope it turns into real labor for you! 
  • @kaylaef yes! I feel the same. 39+3 baby #2. Cramps worse at night, but no patterned contractions yet.
    Same and same. 
  • due today. Still pregnant. Miserable.  
  • Maybe TMI but i feel everything around here is somewhat that way haha I have dealt with IBS for quite some time now. This whole pregnancy I haven't dealt with much running to the restroom as soon as I get done eating type of diaherra which is common with my IBS. However last night and today it has been that way. I'm hoping that it's signs of super early labor but maybe it's just IBS. Any insight?! 38+1 today and I meet with the midwife tomorrow so I'll be asking her as well. 
  • @ashley14598 I don't know if this is actually helpful or not but I'm 39 weeks today and I've had diarrhea for what feels like 2 weeks and I am still pregnant. I don't have IBS but I have had wayyy more loose BMs during this pregnancy than I ever have had normally. Could just be a part of pregnancy? Hopefully it is more productive for you than it has been for me! 

• The struggle of "what's leaking out of me..." fluid? Pee? Discharge? I can't tell anymore. I usually pass it off as pee or discharge but It seemed to have increased the last two days. I will bring it up at my appointment tomorrow but pretty sure they will send me to the hospital...and it's probably just pee. 
  • Me: 26 Hubs: 28

• @SienaC thanks that's kind of what I figured but thought it might be a glimmer of hope these last 2 weeks seem like an eternity! 
  • @jazzyma14 I had the same symptoms and for myself it actually was fluid! I put it off a couple days because part of me felt like it couldn't be fluid, but it was pooling inside and only slowly coming out. Good idea to ask about it, I'm sure they'll want to do a quick swab. 
  • This nonstop cramping is getting ridiculous and the baby is so low that it's truly hard to walk. How much longerrrrr?!?! :)
  • Woah hip pain!!! Woke up around my usual 4ish am today- thank you pregnancy insomnia ... to horrible achy pain all around my hips and pelvic area. Is this normal?! Is it from being checked yesterday (I was also checked last week without feeling this way)? Any insight on this one ladies?! 
  • katem-3katem-3 member
    edited March 2017
    not feeling next to any movements now. Went in to do a NST and make sure everything was okay. Hopefully she comes soon because I'm turning into a nervous wreck!
  • Woah hip pain!!! Woke up around my usual 4ish am today- thank you pregnancy insomnia ... to horrible achy pain all around my hips and pelvic area. Is this normal?! Is it from being checked yesterday (I was also checked last week without feeling this way)? Any insight on this one ladies?! 
    I get this every night, even when I use my Snoogle  :'( I get terrible back pain too

• To add to symptoms woke up last night to a horrible headache and was able to sleep it off however any time today I wasn't on my left side I had the highest bp I've had yet (bottom number up to 105-109) the second I got on my left side the bottom number was down but still at 83-88 (my midwife wants it under 90). I was also seeing spots when I got up to use the bathroom, but nothing when on my side. I went ahead and called her today and she upped my dosage of medicine. She also wants me to go in for my NST tomorrow instead of Monday to make sure that upping the dosage of meds works and have everything checked out. Otherwise we may be looking at having him early. This is not what I thought would happen when I got pregnant 9 months ago ... I keep joking that my blood just doesn't know what to do with pregnancy but really I'm starting to get super discouraged! ANd I think of all the women that would kill to be in my position and I feel super selfish. 

@sienaC thanks for the info! I'm sorry you get that every night! 
  • Lost at least some of my mucous plug today! Never happened with my first. When I looked up what it meant it said labor could be coming within hours to up to two weeks. Thanks.... I already knew that.