June 2017 Moms
Options

Wednesday Ticker Change - 3/15

For those with due dates May 31st, June 7th, 14th, 21st and 28th! 

How far along are you?

How big is baby?

Upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: What minor thing/offense drives you batty?

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change - 3/15

• Options
    How far along are you? 28 weeks, hello 3rd tri

How big is baby? The size of an eggplant or coconuts

Upcoming appointments this week? I have the glucose test and Rhogam shot set for Friday.

Any new symptoms or changes? same ol', although heartburn comes and goes 

Rants/Raves/Questions? So happy to have made it to the 3rd trimester, 12 weeks feels like nothing now 

GTKY: What minor thing/offense drives you batty? Lately I feel like everything drives me nuts, but I'd have to say DH falling asleep before me. He snores so loud and by the time I go to bed I have to maneuver him all kind of ways before he stops..

DH: 35 | Me: 29
    BFP #1- 07.25.12, EDD: 03.24.13, DD born 03.26.13
    Surprised BFP #2- 02.25.15, EDD: 10/29/15 |*m/c 7w4d, D&C 04.02.2015 
    BFP #3- 01.21.16, EDD: 09.29.26 |*m/c-blighted ovum 2.19.16 8w1d, D&C 03.04.16 
    BFP #4- 05.24.16, EDD: 02.04.17 |*natural m/c-  07.08.16, 9w1d
    BFP #5- 09/25/16, EDD: 06.07.17 GROW
    , BABY, GROW! 

• Options
    How far along are you? 29 weeks, 70 days to go!

How big is baby? Pineapple!

Upcoming appointments this week? Not until April when I start my bi weekly's.

Any new symptoms or changes? Baby has been wedged up in my left ribs for a week now. It's so uncomfortable. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? I fractured my foot so I have to wear this lovely boot for the next 6-8 weeks. How annoying.

GTKY: What minor thing/offense drives you batty? Right now it's my husband. Anything he does makes me rage. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along are you?
    26w

How big is baby?
    Ovia says a bowling pin but I don't know about that!

Upcoming appointments this week?
    Nope!

Any new symptoms or changes?
    Yesterday I felt like I had first tri exhaustion but I cannot figure out if it was more due to the time change. Probably a combo of both. I have also experienced a bit of random shortness of breath. Fun stuff.

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Nope!

GTKY: What minor thing/offense drives you batty?
    When people use the wrong words or phrases. I work with someone who does this regularly and I want to point it out so bad. I was with her this morning and there were a few, the one that comes to mind is that she said "decimal" instead of "decibel". I guess I should clarify and say that it doesn't bother me every time it happens with anyone, more so just when someone does it regularly. I think it makes them look so dumb.

Me: 36;  DH: 38
    DD: 7; DS1: 4; DS2 due 6-21-17!
    **TW**
    MMC & D&C Aug 2016
  • Options
    itsfine said:
    Wow, only 70 days!!  That's insane to say it like that!

Me: 36;  DH: 38
    DD: 7; DS1: 4; DS2 due 6-21-17!
    **TW**
    MMC & D&C Aug 2016
  • Options
    JAGinMI said:
    itsfine said:
    Wow, only 70 days!!  That's insane to say it like that!
    I'm not ready but I'm sooooo ready if that makes sense ;)
  • Options
    How far along are you?  27w

How big is baby?  A Big Mac Meal.  Yup, feels about right.

Upcoming appointments this week?  Just had my GD test and prenatal today.  Should get the results tomorrow.  Also had an IUGR scan on Monday.  Baby is actually moving up in the growth percentile chart which is great and now head down!  

Any new symptoms or changes?  More back pain and stretching... oh the round ligament pain!

Rants/Raves/Questions? I'm dreading my GD test results.  Since my pre-diabetic diagnosis this summer, I've been so aware of the foods I eat and it is adding an entirely new level of stress.  Makes me feel like crap when I can't resist a craving for sweets.  

GTKY: What minor thing/offense drives you batty?  OK can I rant for a moment about shampoo and conditioner?  No matter how precise I am in using equal pumps from each tub, one always runs out well before the other.  Howwwww????  So annoying!
  • Options
    bergberg member

@yailani23 Yay for 3rd tri!!!

@itsfine sorry about your foot!  That sucks!  And 70 days seems like nothing :#

@Elyse1384 all the positive/passing thoughts for your test results!  And yeah my conditioner always runs out first and I get annoyed every time.  I've even skipped using condition on days to help even it out... doesn't matter. #conspiracy

How far along are you? 26 weeks

How big is baby? As big as Kale.  Seems vague.  Like a bunch of kale or just a leaf...

Upcoming appointments this week? Nope

Any new symptoms or changes? Much like @JAGinMI shortness of breath has started.  I cleaned the kitchen counters last night and was out of breath from it like I just ran a few miles.  Pathetic.

Rants/Raves/Questions? We have 2 ft of snow.  Just hoping that winter is officially done now...

GTKY: What minor thing/offense drives you batty? Minor noises in a car.  Like if something creaks or rattles I will go insane (while driving) until I figure out what it is and stop it.  This morning the radio station I listen too, either had a train stuck in their bldg or their fire alarm was going off.  It was loud enough to get picked up and aired very lightly through every song.  It took me a solid 10 minutes (again while driving) to figure out where it was coming from.  I eventually had to change stations, I couldn't handle it.  For some reason this only pertains to the car though.