Trying to Get Pregnant

Vanderpump and housewives thread!

Re: Vanderpump and housewives thread!

• @adirat I completely agree that it may be the case. Especially since Schwartz freely said he's "90% sure" they only kissed. He had to be completely gone considering they claim to remember everything from that first bach night in NOLA.

However, we're dealing with VPR here.
    • "I don't have a drinking problem" is the tag line.
    • Even thinking about cheating is cheating.
    • Being drunk only makes you do things you want to do anyway (argue, cheat, say cruel things)
    So even if Katie believes he was that smashed, it only adds fuel to the fire. "See? You can't even remember for sure! If you remember you kissed, it had to be much worse! You cheated. I know you cheated because you don't want to marry me, you hate me, and our sex life sucks. And I know that because you said it when you were drunk."
  • The final episode of our young SURvers in New Orleans!  Who's watching tonight?!  Here's hoping that Krazy Kristen comes to play...
  • Loading the player...
  • Watching sometime today! Can't wait!
  • It was so funny, I couldn't stop laughing throughout the first 20 minutes because everyone's fighting with each other in full drag makeup.  Brilliant TV.  Also, we may have been given a bit of an easter egg for next seasons theme...
  • I haven't watched yet! Hopefully I will catch up tonight

Me: 28 | DH: 33
    EDD: March 24, 2018 - angel baby at 21 weeks <3 

• FIRST -- where are they finding all of this FOUR LOKO?!?! and what adult drinks that shit?!

SECOND - WHY DO THE TOMS LIKE KISSING SO MUCH?!!?

THIRD ------ Was that an ad for Jax and Brittany's new show? Because it looked incredibly boring.

FOURTH Please @adirat come post your thoughts about this week's episode!!

• @haylsbayls Hi!

Image result for vanderpump rules gifs

I would love to post but definitely don't want to make things harder for people if they're having a hard TTC day... is it OK with everyone if I still join this thread? Please tell me if not and I will not be offended!

@haylsbayls I totally agree with all of your points! I thought that Four Loco got discontinued? And so much kissing! Tom and Tom, of course, but also Stassi and Peter? There seemed to be sparks...

I thought it was craaaaazy how much of a blow-up there was only to have Tom and Katie be like "yep this is fine let's get married and deal with it then." Do they really think that problems in relationships get EASIER when you're married? 

I fast-forwarded the commercials so I didn't see the ad for Jax and Brittany's show, but I still can't believe that they are getting a show! 

• We'll have to start one in the November BMB when we're all there ;)

I thought it was discontinued as well, which is why I was so confused ... maybe it's a New Orleans thing? Either way, who sips on that stuff AFTER a night of partying. I used to force it down for a pregame in college

I kind of appreciate that they continued on and were able to have fun the next night but you're right, they need to work through their issues.

I loved Stassi and Peter kissing. He's cute and a good guy, so why not!

Oh and Scheana on her high horse about marriage........
    Image result for vanderpump gif

• @adirat I obviously can't speak for everyone, but I personally would love to keep seeing you here. I think because it's not TTC related and your entire siggy is in a spoiler, I don't think it would be a problem. But that's just my opinion.

On the topic of Four Loco, they were discontinued for a while. They came back with a lower caffeine content to meet regulations. That said, they are still nasty crap and I had hoped the VPR cast was better than that.

That was not an ad for the Jax and Brittany show. It was a cross-network promo for a new E! show. Just like Tom, Ariana, and Scheana did a promo for 50 Shades Darker earlier in the month. I guess they're all picking up some extra air time and cash? But they probably used Jax and Brittany to tease the show a bit. I agree, they seemed boring and forced. Not a fan.

I'd totally be up for a Stassi/Peter repeat. But what happened to Peter's girlfriend with a kid? He cut off his ponytail for her!!!

How Tom and Katie fight drives me bananas. Tom just gives up and agrees with whatever she says. She's still mad, but they agree to push it under the rug. Because that's healthy. Glad they're in newlywed bliss, but it's not going to last long with that philosophy.

I'm sure there's more, but I can't think of anything right now lol BH is DVR'd to watch tonight!
  • @haylsbayls Oh I forgot about the Scheana and Shay scene! That was AMAZING. "What are you going to do, clean out my bank accounts?" lolll

@loveindc Thanks for the info. Yeah, I miss Peter's old girlfriend too! They seemed to have a good (and mature) relationship. 

• @LoveInDC  I wasn't sure if it was a semi-ad because she was like "doesn't this remind you of our own show?" or something like that

• @haylsbayls Huh, if they said that, it went over my head!

@adirat Seriously! It was the healthiest, most hopeful relationship associated with the show! I need closure man. Time to search the interwebs.

I cringe every time Scheana or Shay talk about their marriage. Scheana is so contradictory though. First, she says she can never be with someone completely sober. Then, she slams Tom and Katie to Shay saying how if they cut out alcohol, they could be as happy.
  • @adirat I've been thinking about you!! Yes please join us in this thread!
  • @LoveInDC Did you see when Shay was trying to talk to Scheana about marriage and she was completely ignoring him?!?? It was so sad

• LoveInDCLoveInDC member
    edited March 2017
    Peter love life update:
    • He was with Sarah Ward (girl with the kid who got him to cut off his ponytail) until November 2015.
    • He appears to be single throughout most of 2016 which is when the show was taped.
    • Sometime around August 2016 he confirmed a relationship with Kristen O'Brien. It is unclear if they're still together.
  • @loveinDC you da best! I did like ponytail girl. Kristen O Brien looks the same as Sarah Ward. He has a type!

• Real talk, when are we going to see Peter's feature-length science fiction film? ;)@loveindc your google-fu is on point as always.

I watched RHOBH and it was pretty boring considering it was the big confrontation between Kim and Lisa. Yawnnnnnnn.

• I love googling the VPR cast! There is always so many gems because they still use their social media like normal people 50% of the time. Fun fact: James Kennedy is now going by "White Kayne" on Twitter :astonished:

@adirat Bummer about RHOBH. I feel like the plot isn't going anywhere this season. Too much of old arguments. Kim isn't even a cast member anymore! It was going better when Erika was on tour and Dorit was being a bitch about #pantygate. I think they need to cut Lisa R and Eden. Keep Dorit around for the drama (sans PK though).
  • yesssss this thread!! VPR is pure gold, Tom Sandoval was on fire in drag. I love his serious conversations while he was all done up and then that spin kick to open the door on Schwartz...hilarious! 
  • Guess what night it issssssssss!!!
  • Ahhh I'll watch tonight and report back 

• I love when Sur does their photo shoots! But why in the world was Schwartz in it? Am I crazy? Did he start working there and I forgot? I thought he was just there for moral support for Katie, and then they just started having an engagement shoot for no reason? BTW, super funny how Schwartz and Katie's pics were super romantic, but the vision for Sandoval and Ariana's shoot was "make them look like they just had sex" lol

I'm 50/50 on the return of Lala next episode. We'll see.

• So I had to watch The Bachelor last night but I'll definitely watch VPR tonight.  I wanted to say that I was just cruising Instagram and Jax posted a really weird, ominous pic with the whole cast from last nights shoot with a caption along the lines of "thanks to evolution media, Lisa vanderpump, bravotv, etc. it's been a wild ride."
    you guys!  This might be the last season on Vanderpump Rules!
  • @breezybee NOOOOOOOO I'll be so sad. But also kind of happy because they aren't interesting anymore. I did want to see a season of single Scheana though.

• @BreezyBee Did he delete it? The only one I see is him saying they're family? Either way, I haven't heard any rumors of cancelling and I hope they wouldn't with 2 spin offs either filming or on air right now. His Twitter did confirm that Schwartz does not work at Sur. Jax didn't seem to have a problem with it, which is weird since he was so adamant about the fact that Kristen and Stassi shouldn't be included because they don't work there anymore. *shrug* Whatevs.
  • @LoveInDC that's the one!  It could go either way, but to me it seemed like he was saying thanks and I'm out. I do know that he and Britney filmed their own reality show after VPR wrapped, so maybe they'll be doing spin offs next year. I also got the feeling that Lisa was dropping hints at a new restaurant show featuring Tom Sandoval in last weeks episode while she was talking to Ken. AND I heard Lisa on a radio interview hinting that they may not get picked up for another season. All that put together seems suspect...
  • weeeeeeeeee i love vpr. this season has been legit...i feel like it's been so much funnier than the others although i can't put my finger on why exactly.  i'm not missing lala and i'm loving the lack of the white kanye (i can't even love to hate that guy, he is just so cringe-worthy) but, judging by the previews, i'll need to endure them next week. i'm loving this thread, some of y'alls commentary is right in line with my own thoughts. 
  • I 100% would like Ariana's body, please and thank you. 

I think having Lisa marry them is weird and shows that theyll do anything for the show and ratings. 

I gotta go to dinner but I'll be back with more!

• Did you guys watch last night? I still can't believe these two are getting married. Did anyone else find it super bizarre that none of Tom's family were going to attend? His dad has fear of flying, ok. But his brothers couldn't afford it and his sister had to work? Seriously? For a WEDDING? 

Also what is the deal with Scheana freezing her eggs? Is that because she knew it wasn't going to work out with Shay? 

• @adirat haven't watched yet! DH and his friend have been hogging the tv with Zelda because of the snow day. I give him until noon before I steal it and turn on VPR :)
  • @adirat @loveindc ahhh I haven't watched yet but I'm so excited. Poor Tom!

• @adirat she probably knew shit was going down!  But seriously Scheana. You're so dramatic. 
    Fyi I didn't watch last night because I had to be ready to discuss the bachelor finale today, but it's the #1 priority for my tv watching tonight. I can't wait for this shitshow. 
  • Hot damn this fight fetween Erica and Dorit! I find Sounds like Erica just had a enough of her "boring bullshit". 

I cant express my dislike for lisa rinna, soooooo annoyyyyyyinggggggg. 
  • James is the biggest tool and his GF is soo strange and whiny sounding.
    Do you think Tom's siblings are like........ we'll make it to the next wedding?! Because what the shit. I feel as though the Dad could have made the drive (or sucked it up and taken some xanax for the flight) if he reaaaaaally wanted to be there. Poor Tom, he's the best guy on the show and his family treats him like this. Maybe they're ashamed he's on reality TV or something?!

I love Stassi and always will but she needs to get over being single. She sounds so desperate. And I didn't like that she called herself pretty on her first date.

Image result for stassi schroeder gif

• @haylsbayls James gf sounds like she's constantly talking out of her nose. 

I feel so so bad for Tom too. So weird and sad to have your dad and every single one of your siblings reject your wedding invitation. Especially since it seems like they all get along...maybe it would be one thing if they had been estranged for awhile but jeeeez c'mon tom's family! 
  • @haylsbayls @gameofsucculents  I agree...something so weird is going on with his family and I can't understand it. 

@haylsbayls I miss Season 1/Season 2 hilarious Stassi. She's just so funny. Now that she's clearly depressed about dating, it's tough. She has been such a great reality tv character and I want to see her restored to her former glory!

I haven't watched Beverly Hills yet but I'll be happy to see Erika take down Dorit! ;)

• Okay, I watched VPR. BH is still on the DVR, but I have thoughts.

@adirat @haylsbayls @gameofsucculents I am with you on the Schwartz family. weirdness. Too many questions. Why couldn't the dad drive? Why couldn't the sister take off? If they could spend over $50k on the wedding, why wasn't it more important to skimp a bit and put a few thousand towards getting his family there? Was this their real wedding, or did Bravo fund it? I mean, Lisa officiated. They were very open about what it cost, but we know from their prenup meeting that they don't have that much money. I have so many conspiracy theories.

@haylsbayls I was annoyed that James was in this episode. Lala too. They were so important at the beginning of the season, but they slid out so easily. I'm over it. Make them go away. They don't entertain me anymore.

@adirat I found Schenea freezing her eggs very odd. They're young. At least in this episode, they were talking about having kids soon. Why would freezing embryos (I believe they were discussing embryos) be their first priority v. HIO? Idk. All I know is that every time it's just the two of them on screen, I get very uncomfortable. Did they edit it that way on purpose? Maybe. But you can't manufacture that tension. So cringe-worthy.
  • @loveindc As usual I agree with you 100%. I am starting to think conspiracy theories, too! 

I have actually enjoyed the editing done on Scheana and Shay this year -- hilarious. Part of it is that she just says insufferable things. Like "we went to therapy one time and we never had to go again" eye rolllllll

• @LoveInDC I was thinking that about the cost of the wedding, too. They are definitely getting discounts for free advertising for the venue/vendors and didn't actually cost them $50k. Also, they are all reality TV stars, I know they don't make a ton but they can easily afford to fly their family out for their wedding.

@adirat @LoveInDC Scheana was sooo strange about freezing her eggs. She even commented that she may have a baby bump next year... even though they are on the brink of a divorce. I do feel bad for her because even though it's maybe her fault that Shay is miserable, she tries so hard to be happy and upbeat which is actually sad to watch. I know it's all editing but it's still stuff that comes out of her mouth. "we went to counseling once, and we are perfect now!" "maybe this time next year, I'll be pregnant!" I was wondering if she thought having a baby would fix things between them.

• Ok, this episode gave me so many questions. I love how Jax is the only one calling SCHEANA out on her relationship lies about Shay. lol Jax. Also, why is Tom and Katie's wedding not a priority for his family???  Do they not think this will last and so they don't care?  Why would Tom and Katie not pay for them to come?  I really don't get it.  Stassi showing up to the cabin is so me after a long road trip to Tahoe. Omg it makes me so frazzled and upset every time. I feel her on that one. 
    Also, I completely forgot that James and Lala were ever even on the show. Those two are so lame and I wish they would leave and never come back.
    and don't even get me started on spending $50,000 on a wedding but having to drive your own wedding cake 8 hours north in the middle of summer. Like what the hell?  You really had to save $800 that way?  Oh god and those bridesmaids outfits. Oy. Vey. Oyyyyy veeyyyyy.