WTO Wednesday 3/15

jenotontxjenotontx member
edited March 2017 in Trying to Get Pregnant
Month/Cycle: 

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: Stealing this from TWW. What is something that is considered a luxury, but you don’t think you could live without?

Re: WTO Wednesday 3/15

• jenotontxjenotontx member
    edited March 2017
    Month/Cycle: TTA

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: PNV BBT CM RRL

R/R: I'm so annoyed y'all. I was talking to DH last night about our first TTC cycle and the suspected timing of O and he reminded me that he has a bachelor party the very same weekend/timing I will be Oing. What are the effing odds. 

CS/Q: Pretty sure I have already Oed but going to wait for CH. My daylight savings time temp is throwing things off though and I have a slow rise pattern which already makes it a bit tricky. So I'm curious to see when FF will mark O. 

GTKY: Stealing this from TWW. What is something that is considered a luxury, but you don’t think you could live without?

Idk if this is considered a luxury but I don't think I could live without air conditioning ever again. I grew up without it and lived for 1.5 years after college in a place without it and it was absolutely miserable. This was also while I lived in MI which only gets really hot for like 2 weeks in the summer. 

• @JJMNO1616 ugh, I hope your timing somehow works out for you guys!! I'd be so annoyed. Will he be gone all weekend? 

Month/Cycle: 9/10

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: started temping again this morning and OPKs probably in the next few days. Here we go again...

R/R:  possible *TW* my sister has her beautiful baby boy yesterday! My typical one hour drive took 2 in yesterday's lovely weather, but it was so worth it to be there. A few hiccups through the day but all things considered, everyone is doing well. End TW*
    And its hump day! I can taste the weekend already but this time change is still messing with me, I'm still so damn tired.  Anyone else still? 

CS/Q: 

i don't even know? I guess it'd depend on who you're asking regarding it being a luxury...my phone, car, heat. Lots of daily things we probably take for granted. 

• Loading the player...
  • @JJMNO1616 What shitty timing for your first month ttc! Hopefully you'll be able to get in some hio before and after and it won't be a total waste. Just curious, are you planning to start trying next month or is this a longer term plan? If it's longer term you never know if things will shift a few days. 

Month/Cycle:  3/2 

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: The usual + evening primrose oil 

R/R: Rave: So glad it's hump day and that we're that much closer to the weekend. No rants today-- trying to keep it positive after a rough start to the week. 

CS/Q:  Nope. Just waiting on O-day... probably in a week or so. 

GTKY: Stealing this from TWW. What is something that is considered a luxury, but you don’t think you could live without? @JJMNO1616 Air conditioning is a good one. I live in South Florida and I wouldn't have made it through a week of summer without it. Ew, I don't even want to think about it! Also Amazon Prime! It's such a godsend. 

High School Teacher Reluctant Floridian * Steelers Fan 

Family info in Spoiler

Married 6/2013
    DS 11/2017
    MMC 10/2019 @ 12 weeks 
    Planning to try for our rainbow 01/2020

• @JJMNO1616 Ugh! I am annoyed for you! I am dealing with the same thing right now actually. DH left early this morning (for a bachelor party!) and won't be back until Sunday. I'm sure I will O Saturday to make it the worst possible timing. 
    @50Wife Yay for a new nephew! I feel you on being tired.. bring on the coffee today!

M/C: 2/2

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: pnv, bbt, opk, cm, HIO EOD (except when it matters...)

R/R: Raves: My bad day yesterday took an unexpected turn and I accepted a job offer! I still haven't told my current boss yet so I am working up the courage today.. It will be perfect timing and I will start when I get back from our Hawaii trip! 
    Rant: I had to be up to take DH to the airport at 3am this morning so my temp is obviously off. I still haven't o'd so hopefully it won't make a difference. Now DH is gone until Sunday so timing will probably be crap. I am so tired today from the early wake-up.

CS/Q:  

GTKY: Stealing this from TWW. What is something that is considered a luxury, but you don’t think you could live without? I'm with @50Wife on depends who is considering it a luxury. I would say running water and toilets. I have been places where you haul water from a well and the toilet is a hole in the ground. Also my yard, we have 1.5 acres now and I could not go back into town after having all the space!
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • Month/Cycle: 17/17

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: Letrozole, trigger, progesterone, CoQ10, Preseed, RRL, Temping, OPKs

R/R: Everyone is recovering and digging out of 2 feet of snow around here. Our car is in the garage but the snow is as tall as my DS when we went out to shovel ourselves out of the house yesterday. Some of the drifts are as tall as me! Crazy.

CS/Q: I'm glad to have no ill effects yet from the letrozole.. Only on day 3 though so far. Really hoping I respond well and maybe I'll actually O before CD 20. That'd be cool to see.

I agree with AC. It is so humid in the summers here there's no way I could sleep without it.
  • @50wife He will be gone Friday-Sunday but if things stay consistant I should O that Sat or Sun. So if we HIO on Thursday there is still a chance we could have ok timing but it just sucks this is our very first month after waiting what feels like forever and we can't maximize our chances.  :s Congrats on your nephew!! 

@CandyApple2012  Technically it will be next month but 2 cycles from now because I won't O until the first weekend in May. This is my 3rd month tracking and so far I have always Oed on CD 16 or 17 so I assume it will stay consistant but your right, things could change! Also- I lived in Ft Lauderdale up until this past Oct and now I live in Houston. I can't imagine. 

@MrsMiller8588  Congratulations on your new job!!! That's so exciting!

• JJMNO1616      No words about that bachelor party! Ugh.... Is it at least local? If so I'd BD the morning before he goes out with the boys (to get that non alcohol baby batter     
    50Wife   Congrats on your sis!!!That's awesome!    
    CandyApple2012  When do you normally ovulate?  Normally I o around CD 16 or 17, but last month was 24 and this month looks like a late bloomer too! I wish there was a dislike button for long cycles :(   

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: Fet, supplements

R/R:  Rave: glad the storm wasn't as bad as we thought it would be! Rant: It looks like i'm having another long cycle... still not close to ovulating. Honestly I was really bummed at first, but I've decided to just chill out and see what my body does. Not going to beat myself up about ovulating later (though that was my first mental response)

CS/Q: nope.... just sitting around here gathering dust waiting for this egg

GTKY: Stealing this from TWW. What is something that is considered a luxury, but you don’t think you could live without? Probably all of my face creams. I'd hate to have to live without them.
  • @JJMNO1616 Aww, that's crummy timing :( hopefully you can get some good timing right before he leaves

@50Wife Congrats on being an auntie! :) And yes, the time change is still completely messing with me 

@CandyApple2012 Sorry you had a rough start to the week, but love the positivity - I'm going to try to follow your lead with that today :)

@MrsMiller8588 Sorry for the bad timing - but congrats on the new job! Is it the same role, just a better offer, or is it a big change?

@TravelingCouple Wow that's a lot of snow! I bet your LO had fun playing while you were shovelling! 

@dragonette505 I feel you about the late O... I think the earliest I've ever seen since I've been tracking was CD19. It's hard, especially seeing so many people come and go from WTO, but my naturopath didn't seem to think there was anything wrong with a late O, so try not to beat yourself up about it. 

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: right now just waiting for AF to leave, along with all the supplements 

R/R: It's still so hard to wake up in the morning, even though I'm a morning person - but I'm enjoying the walk home from work and having longer afternoon/evening light!

CS/Q: nope

GTKY: Stealing this from TWW. What is something that is considered a luxury, but you don’t think you could live without? I really don't know - I guess having a sailboat? 

• @kiwi2628 So glad you got a referral - it's sad that you're at that point, but I'm sure it feels good to start feeling like you are moving forward and can make a plan
  • @50Wife congrats to your sister!

@MrsMiller8588 congrats on the job offer!

@Sailing_Mama it is. I hate that I am at this point since I have no indicators of an issue (normal LP, normal O time, no obvious pains or long cycles), but I would rather be doing something to see if there is an issue than waiting 4 more months so I am excited!

Also guys, after going back and reading all yours, I feel so lame. I dont even consider a/c and face creams luxuries- they are necessary life items! I am such a brat.

• I might actually be seeing DH in less than a month, so I think I'm finally off the bench!

Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD: 15 (so, to quote Liz Lemon "It'sa gonna blow!")

WAYDTGKU: PNV, charting CM (probably starting temping next cycle), wishful thinking

R/R: I had some teenagers shovel my stairs, which was great, except they didn't do a great job at the top and there was a huge chunk of ice blocking my door this morning. I had to shove my shoulder against the outer door so I could leave for work and now I'm all sore. 

CS/Q: None

GTKY: Definitely mani/pedis. I don't spend a lot on myself, but I suck at doing my own nails so I go once a month and get them done. I hate having messy nails. 

Me: 28 DH: 29
    Married: 6/2016
    TTC #1: 12/2016
    Benched due to deployment- Off the bench 8/8/17!

• @JJMNO1616 doesn't look like a temp shift to me just yet, see what the next few days do. Hopefully if you haven't Od yet it won't effect your timing next month.

@50wife congrats on your nephew! 

@MrsMiller8588 congrats on accepting the job offer!!!

@TravelingCouple wow be safe with all that snow!!

@dragonette505 how long are your cycles usually? 

@kiwi2628 glad that things are underway! Did you call the RE yet to schedule? I'm surprised she already a referral for 6 months I forget but are you over 35? usually OBs drag their feet on that one!

@Sailing_Mama I like the longer days too!! But I'm still dragging ass in the morning!! 

Month/Cycle: 15/15 4 AL

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: waiting for AF to go; testing at RE 

R/R: so I just got all my testing appointments scheduled for this cycle. The REs office has been great about getting back to me and answering my questions and with scheduling. I'm trying not to be a pain about calling for results but of course I want them! 

CS/Q:  *question* for those of you who have started testing or IF treatments, does your insurance cover it? I was just told I only have coverage for diagnostic testing and even then I have to pay 20% coinsurance for everything and then treatment is self pay. So they cover nothing. I work for a hospital and am just angry at how shitty my benefits are as a healthcare professional. Can anyone speak to this at all? I'm sure mines not the worst coverage but I don't know if this is typical either 

a cell phone, which is sad because I miss the days of enjoying life and not being so wrapped up with the phone!
  • @TravelingCouple Oh, that is a lot of snow! :) Wow. I know it is a bother to get rid of, but here it's been a looong time since such a snowstorm, imagining it is like wonderland. Anyhow, GL with the shoveling. Good to hear your body is reponsing well to the letrozole.

@50Wife Congrats to your sis :)

@MrsMiller8588 Yay for the new job :) When are you leaving for the Hawaii trip?

@dragonette505 Sorry for late O.. :( When do you usually O? Can it still surprise you on time? :) Hope it can, with all the ttc rollercoaster tha last thing we need is inpredictable O. Though H can see it in a positive light sure: "Then we can BD for baby even longer" ..yeah, for me it is getting harder to get excited about scheduled BD after so many months :P I sometimes tell him, I1d rather do it for recreational purposes :D 

Month/Cycle: lost track but appr. 19/14-15

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: all the usual

R/R: My mind woke me up today at 7:15 (I could have slept in today, no work) and went instant crazy full speed on baby-project-mode. Started googling IUI-s, the process, success rates, etc (we'll most likely do IUI next cycle). And I just can't stop my mind. Yesterday I was so hopeful, now I'm more anxious what if that won't work.. Mi mind keeps griding odds and scenarios. Hey, that's the TTC/IF rollercoaster for you :P I'm just soo glad that soon I'll leave to the gym and have an outlet for all this crazy :D

CS/Q: I'm thinking about not using OPK-s this cycle. Have never been able to really turn any of them, even though I have a nice temp shift at O, and my O was also confirmed via US (nicely growing follice in consecutive months) and bw (great progesterone and prolaktin levels). So not sure it worths to spend money on OPKs (can't really find cheapies over here) when they are quite inconclusive for me. Any thoughts, experience..?
    (of course forgot to ask my RE about that one...) 

GTKY: Stealing this from TWW. What is something that is considered a luxury, but you don’t think you could live without? Many things can be considered a luxury, like car, smartphones, my gym membership -- all things I wouldn't want to live without :)
    Me: 33, DH: 38
    Married: May 2015
    TTC since September 2015
  • @beachbunnyxo123 nope. 29 years old. She doesnt send everyone after 6 months since many people lie or are inaccurate or just don't know what they are doing but she was happy to send me...she actually brought it up, I didn't. I love her.
  • I think I'm ready to occasionally jump in here again, if you'll have me while I wait this cycle out.

Month/Cycle: 5/5? (once we're if the bench)

WAYDTGKU: waiting this cycle out, may not do as much as usual once we're back in the game.

R/R: last night we went out to dinner for my mom's 60th birthday. It was a lot of fun! Also, we celebrated pi day at work yesterday, and my mom helped make some yummy pies, which were a huge hit. I'm impressed by my nerdy moment of using pi to scale up the recipe for my bigger pie pan. I used pi to make pie!

CS/Q: Nothing of note, but I think the spotting has finally ended!

GTKY: Definitely my cell phone. I forgot it at home yesterday, and it was really difficult not having it to check emails and get in touch with my family for a ride home!

Me: 30 | DH: 31
    Met: August 2006
    Married: July 2012
    TTC #1 since June 2016

***TW***

BFP: 7/12/16 | MC: 9/12/16
    BFP: 1/18/17 | MMC: 2/13/17
    BFP: 10/7/17 | EDD: 6/21/17

MTHFR: homozygous A1298C
  • @icecubeinthedesert Sorry that you have to be here, but we are more than happy to hang out with us :)

@beachbunnyxo123 That's awesome that your RE's office is being so helpful - especially given some of the stories that have been shared on here!

• @JJMNO1616 FX your timing works out for you!

@50Wife congrats on the new nephew!

@MrsMiller8588 congrats on accepting the new job! And good luck on telling your current boss

@kiwi2628 yay for the RE referral! Any idea how long the wait time for an appointment will be? 

@jsnakehole I'm so happy you get to see DH. It must be really hard to not even feel like you had the option of being in the game. 

@beachbunnyxo123, I think that's the same thing my employer plan does. 

@Anna_1021 Haha to recreational purposes! Good luck with ditching the OPKs! I'm on the fence with them too, as it just adds to my stress level.

Me: 30 | DH: 31
    Met: August 2006
    Married: July 2012
    TTC #1 since June 2016

***TW***

BFP: 7/12/16 | MC: 9/12/16
    BFP: 1/18/17 | MMC: 2/13/17
    BFP: 10/7/17 | EDD: 6/21/17

MTHFR: homozygous A1298C
  • Month/Cycle: 15/15

CD: 25

WAYDTGKU: the things. eating better, vit d, talking about testing

R/R: my body hates me and has been running the lowest temps for the longest time. physiological signs pointed to O on cd17/18 and then my temp plummeted on cd21. Temped this morning and forgot to put in in my app so now I have to wait until I get home to see where I'm at... I quit lol

CS/Q: see rant?

GTKY: Stealing this from TWW. What is something that is considered a luxury, but you don’t think you could live without? air conditioning. we have a wood stove and I build an awesome fire that'll heat the house... but fire doesnt cool it down lol
    Angel Babies 1&2 2/14/09
    DS born 3/11
    Angel Baby 3 6/28/11                                                         9/5/17 BFP!!
    divorced October 2014                                                       9/6/17 hCG 88 progesterone 9.1 (prometrium started)
    Married DH 10/15     DH's DS born 6/09                            9/8/17 hCG 242!!!
    Not preventing since 11/15                                                 EDD 5/8/18        Adjusted 5/15/18
    TTC since 1/1/16                                                                9/27/17 we have a heart beat!

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy TrackerBabysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @icecubeinthedesert well I could get in as early as Friday, but the doctor I want and the day I want, its gonna be 3 weeks sooooooo really short, lol. I love living where I do, there are literally dozens REs within 30 min of where I live
  • MrsMiller8588  yay for your new job!
    TravelingCouple How much snowfall did you get? We got so little, ultimately!
    kiwi2628    So awesome you are getting started with an RE!
    Sailing_Mama  I don't think late o is necessarily bad, but it just wigs me out since my normal pattern (until last cycle) was ) between CD 16-18. I just feel like I have no idea what my body is doing :(
    jsnakehole    Good shovellers are hard to find! lol Our neighborhood dude didn't do a great job either!
    beachbunnyxo123 I think most plans cover diagnostics and testing for diagnosis, but not treatment (as that's seen as optional). I think it sucks that at least a few cycles are not covered for most of us.
    Anna_1021  My normal O is like CD 16 at latest 18.... Neither of us really love hio on a time schedule lol but I am trying to think of it as my body needing the extra time to get it right :/. Are you planning an IUI coming up? I am a google girl too... I even tell my doctor (when I'm mentioning something from google) that Dr. Google says...etc... lol He will even say, I'm sure you will check with Dr Google! lol
    icecubeinthedesert happy birthday to your mom! :)

• @TravelingCouple Glad to hear you are feeling ok so far. FX for an earlier O. 

@dragonette505 No it's out of state!  :'(  So Thursday and Sunday when he gets home will be the best we can get. 

@kiwi2628  So glad to hear your OB was supportive of the RE referral. 

@jsnakehole  Yay for getting to see your DH soon!

@beachbunnyxo123 I agree that it is too early to tell. I think I will probably end up getting CH for today but I also don't have a lot of confidence in my temp on CD 13 which makes me think it's possible O was yesterday? My pattern always rises so slowly and my CL has typically been low and in line with other previous temps. 

@icecubeinthedesert Glad to hear the spotting has stopped. 
  • @jsnakehole sorry if I've missed something totally obvious somewhere along the road here...is your hubs away for work? 
    Either way I'm excited that you'll be seeing him soon!
  • @50Wife my husband has been deployed for about 8 months. We went on our honeymoon in December when he had leave and started TTC then and were unsuccessful. If April doesn't work we'll have to wait until August 
    Me: 28 DH: 29
    Married: 6/2016
    TTC #1: 12/2016
    Benched due to deployment- Off the bench 8/8/17!

• @jsnakehole ahhh I hope you have the best timing ever! 
  • Month/Cycle: 15/15

CD: 25

WAYDTGKU: the things. eating better, vit d, talking about testing

R/R: my body hates me and has been running the lowest temps for the longest time. physiological signs pointed to O on cd17/18 and then my temp plummeted on cd21. Temped this morning and forgot to put in in my app so now I have to wait until I get home to see where I'm at... I quit lol

CS/Q: see rant?

GTKY: Stealing this from TWW. What is something that is considered a luxury, but you don’t think you could live without? air conditioning. we have a wood stove and I build an awesome fire that'll heat the house... but fire doesnt cool it down lol
    ladystinson       This is a tough chart... Looking at temps alone you could say you have not yet ovulated but may later, or you have ovulated but for some reason your temps are not corresponding you your cm. It looks like you charted eggwhite cm today so I would be inclined to say keep hio... you might have been gearing up last patch of eggwhite but didn't O and now you are gearing up again.  Or you may have already ovulated (but with your other signs I would say no).   
  • Cricket648Cricket648 member
    edited March 2017
    @JJMNO1616 Sorry about the potential timing issue for your first cycle. Hopefully you'll O a little early, so you can hit the FW. 
    @50Wife That's so exciting!
    @CandyApple2012 Amazon Prime is a wonderful thing!
    @MrsMiller8588 Congrats on the job offer!
    @kiwi2628 I'm glad that you're able to take the next step, but I'm sorry that an RE is needed. 
    @ladystinson Sorry about your long cycle. It's so frustrating! 

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 24

WAYDTGKU: BBT, CM, OPKs, PNVs, Vitex

R/R: I'm so confused by what my body is doing. I got dotted CH this morning, but I'm skeptical, so I'm gonna hang here for another day or two to make sure. 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: Stealing this from TWW. What is something that is considered a luxury, but you don’t think you could live without? Not sure. Netflix?

Edit: Words
    Me: 27 | DH: 27
    Married: 10/2013
    TTC #1 Since: 02/2017
  • Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 17

WAYDTGKU: HIO, BBT, Starting OPK this cycle, FertilAid, OvaBoost, FertileCM, Vitamin C, Omega3, Probiotic, Dessicated Liver, Collagen, Red Raspberry Leaf Tea, Maca, Green Tea CD1-O, POM Juice CD2-O, Pineapple 1DP-5DPO, No Alcohol/Caffeine, Fertility Yoga

R/R: Rant: It’s so cold here and I’m cranky being stuck inside.  Rave: An excellent visit with a friend this morning and a gift of the most delicious eggs from her chickens.

CS/Q: Day seven of a flashing smiley face.  No clear sign of ovulation.  Totally cool with it. (lies.) Chart in the spoiler box if you want to stalk.

GTKY: Air conditioning, iPhone, face creams, my once a month house cleaning service.

@JJMNO1616 talk about bad timing!  HIO before and after that bachelor weekend and hope for the best I guess lol

@50wife Congrats to your and your sister!

@MrsMiller8588 FX O holds out until your DH returns and congrats on your new job!

@kiwi2628 it sounds like your Dr. is really proactive, nice to get that RE referral out of the way.

@jsnakehole so glad to hear you’ll be seeing DH soon; hope that timing works out for you!

@icecubeinthedesert I always feel naked without my phone lol

DS1: Nov. 2013
    DS2: Jan. 2016
    DS3: Dec. 2017
    Baby #4 on the way!
  • Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: Ovia, Temping, OPKs, obsessing

R/R: Rave: Just had a free lunch at work at one of my fav places to eat. We are interviewing for someone in our office, so my boss has asked me to go on lots of lunches lately. Yum and free! Rant: Sort of crampy. I mean whaaaaaat?

CS/Q: Random temp spike this morning... but didn't have great sleep and it is still below, I think, my cover line... really think it is flukey. 

GTKY: Stealing this from TWW. What is something that is considered a luxury, but you don’t think you could live without? OMG many things... but definitely my DVR. 

JJMNO1616 UGH. That timing would frustrate me to no end.

50Wife  Congrats to you and your sister!

MrsMiller8588 Wow! Congrats on the job! That’s so exciting! Hope you can celebrate!

dragonette505 OMG I laughed out loud in my office when you said you were gathering dust waiting for this egg. That said, I’m sorry it is a long cycle… but glad you are chilling out! I am always curious about my body and try to just let it do its thing (try).

kiwi2628 Wow! I am glad you are going to an RE since that is what you want. I hope that you get some good insights!

Anna_1021 I totally get the back and forth crazy optimism/extreme pessimism. Ugh! I have a friend who also could never turn an OPK despite the fact that she O’d. I think it is worth not trying them if they aren’t helping you at all!

@icecubeinthedesert Sorry you are here too but glad to have you! Celebrating pi day is genius!

KatieEl  I am on day 2 of a flashey smiley but based on my chart/time etc. expect to  have at least seven like you. Your chart also looks a bit like mine (haven’t figured out how to embed). Impressed with your ability to BD regularly lol. 

*TW*

DD1 EDD 9/29/2015, Born 9/24/2015

DS1 EDD 1/3/2018, Born 12/26/2017

BFP #3 3/21/2019, EDD 11/29/2019, MMC/D&C 5/7/2019

BFP #4 6/28/2019, EDD 3/12/2020 

• @JJMNO1616 I live in Fort Lauderdale! Summer is the worrrrrrst, but in general it's just not my favorite place. We're hoping to relocate once we find good jobs up north. Bummer about the timing  :/  FX that things shift a bit so you can start to ttc as planned. 

@dragonette505 I am so with you on the long cycles. I usually (the last three months anyway) O on CD 20-22. It would be AWESOME to O sometime between CD 10-14 like most. The extra week or so makes the waiting game slightly more anxiety provoking and boring at the same time.... but then I remind myself that some people have crazy long cycles or don't O at all (OMG the frustration) and I try to tell myself to chill and wait. Patience is hard.

@50Wife Congrats to your sister! Being an auntie is the absolute best :)  Is this your first niece/nephew?

@MrsMiller8588 Congrats on the new job! How exciting! 

@kiwi2628 Glad that you like your doctor and can move forward. 

@ladystinson I'm a relative newbie to charting, but I have to agree with @dragonette505 to keep hio over the next few days based on your CM. 

@jsnakehole Yay for a vacation for your hubs to come home! I'm sure all of the waiting in conjunction with wanting to TTC must be torturous. Honestly, I struggle waiting cycle to cycle so I can't imagine. FX that April is your month! 

High School Teacher Reluctant Floridian * Steelers Fan 

Family info in Spoiler

Married 6/2013
    DS 11/2017
    MMC 10/2019 @ 12 weeks 
    Planning to try for our rainbow 01/2020

• Thanks everyone for the congrats on the new job! I told my boss and she took it very well. I gave a month notice so we have plenty of transition time. 

@Sailing_Mama I will be doing the same general work but I am currently a consultant and am moving to one company. So better pay and benefits, but probably more hours.
    @Anna_1021 I leave for Hawaii in 1 month!
    @kiwi2628 I'm sorry you got to this point but glad you got the RE referral. Hopefully things move quickly!
    @jsnakehole I'm so happy for you that you get to see your H!
    @KatieEl I'm not much help for the chart stalk because I am also new at this, but I totally understand the misery of the day 7 flashing smiley. Today was my day 7 too! Last month I had 4 so it's catching me a little off guard. 
    @EmilyLove25 I love free lunch days! I might need to add obsessing under my WAYDTGKU!

Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • Cricket648    dotted ch is almost official! FC you move to ttw tomorrow!
    KatieEl     omg! where do you live that your friend keeps chickens? I used to live in NC and that was common but now in NYC, its exotic to keep even a few bees! lol
    EmilyLove25  I was much more chill about it last cycle since that was my first super long cycle (coming off of over stimulation) so it was expected to be a little wonky. This time I was hoping to be normal. Now I feel like I have no idea when my embryo transfer will be! :(  PS maybe your cramps are O cramps?
    CandyApple2012 I'm a hyperactive redhead, so I'm not sure I even know what patience is! lol
  • @dragonette505 Yes, I still have some tests (insulin and another check regarding my TSH) then we go back to the RE for a consult, to discuss timing of the IUI. I hope, it is next cycle, don't wanna waste any more time :) Even though we talked it over this week after my HSG, I am eagerly waiting for the consult. Hope you O soon, and that egg won't make you wait too long.

@beachbunnyxo123 Well I'm note sure how much it help, given that I line in Europe, but we have good insurance and it still won't cover the treatments, just the diagnostics. Need to mention, that we pushed the definition of "diagnostics" quite far already, I will call them tomorrow to check where we stand. The IUI will not be covered as far as I know.

@kiwi2628 Yay for the referal! Hope you'll like your RE, ours was such a relief for me. :)
    TTC since September 2015
  • @dragonette505 I'm in Richmond, VA. It's pretty common down here, but I haven't managed to convoy DH yet! I'm just lucky my friend loves her chickens but doesn't really like to eat eggs, so I get a lot from her!
    DS1: Nov. 2013
    DS2: Jan. 2016
    DS3: Dec. 2017
    Baby #4 on the way!
  • @EmilyLove25 That's reassuring that at least I'm not the only one who can not turn them :) Can the cramps be O cramps? With the temp spike.. Since I pay sooo much attention to what's going on down there I realized that I do feel O, not in every cycle, but some.

TTC since September 2015
  • @JJMNO1616 @TravelingCouple @ladystinson
    living in FL I can't imagine NOT having air conditioning!!

@50Wife congrats on your new nephew!

@CandyApple2012 I love Amazon prime!! I always check to see if what I need is in there first

@MrsMiller8588 congrats on the new job!!

@dragonette505 I'm a late O'r and I hate it!! I feel like I don't get as many chances to get KU

@kiwi2628 I make H do it all

@beachbunnyxo123 nope. Mine doesn't cover anything for infertility.  I found this out the hard way (*TW* before the craziness that is now my life, I had set up an appt in Feb to start talking about testing. This whole thing happened right then so the appt turned into talking about what they thought was a missed miscarriage and results of hcg & ultrasound.  At the very end we talked a little about testing. When I went in for my next bloodwork the following week, I had a $300 bill. My dr had coded the appt as infertility and when I called my insurance, they don't cover any infertility. My dr is now trying to re-code that visit ) end TW***

@icecubeinthedesert of course we'll have you!! You can join me!  And do glad the spotting seems to be spotting. 

@EmilyLove25 yes to the DVR!! Unless it's sports, I don't watch anything live. 

Month/Cycle: 8/6 (1/1AL)

CD: ?

WAYDTGKU: benched

R/R: **TW rant: I called yesterday to ask for an ultrasound. I'm just worried about what the pain is. Something doesn't feel right. And since I'm flying out of the country for a week on Friday, it's freaking me out. The dr again said its normal and she wanted to see what my hcg levels were today at my bloodwork. Which means they don't come in tomorrow. So tomorrow is my only chance to possibly get one. I'm a teacher--it's extremely hard just to randomly leave halfway through the day, especially without everyone asking why (and I'm not telling people.  Rave: for my hospital bill for my methotrexate shot when I had to spend 6 hours in the hospital. I thought for sure it would be over $1000 but it was only $190!  **end TW

CS/Q: 

Definitely my cell phone.  I'm soooo addicted to it that we're paying the crazy prices to use data on our international trip!!
  • @JJMNO1616, oh no, that's too bad about the bachelor party! DH has been getting pretty sneaky at ducking out of social events with his friends when we need to be focusing on TTC, but a bachelor party would be much harder to do that with. Hopefully if you BD right before he leaves and as soon as he gets back you'll still be in with a chance.
    @50Wife, *TW* congratulations on the birth of your nephew! It's awesome that you got to be there for it. My brother lives across the country from me and I didn't get to meet my twin nieces until they were 3 months old. It was a very hard wait! *TW*
    @MrsMiller8588, congratulations on the new job!
    @kiwi2628, that's great that she was willing to go ahead and refer you to an RE! 
    @jsnakehole, I'm almost always on my phone and don't see people's signatures, so I just now realized your screen name is a Parks & Rec reference! I love it!

Month/Cycle: 4/4

WAYDTGKU: BBT, CM, OPKs, PNV, Green Tea, Preseed

R/R: I had a really nice long weekend trip to Memphis with DH, which is why I've been MIA in the daily threads for a few days. We did some fun sightseeing, enjoyed Memphis BBQ, and didn't have to obsess about TTC too much thanks to it being early in my cycle. It was very nice to be distracted from things for a few days.

CS/Q: Nope, got a positive OPK today! Only downside of not having been as focused on TTC is that DH and I were tired from our trip and haven't BD'd yet this week--I wasn't expecting a positive OPK for a couple more days. Time to put the moves on DH ASAP without making him feel overly pressured...lol. 

I'm going to agree with the air conditioning responses and also my Tivo! I don't watch anything as it actually airs anymore.
  • Month/Cycle: 5/4

CD: 15 

WADTKU: BBT, CM, OPKs, HIO, PNV, cut way back on alcohol 

R/R: Rave- DS is still doing pretty well without his paci!
    Rant#1- DS learned to climb out of his bed at daycare and is struggling to nap now. It's only a matter of time until he figures out how to climb out of his crib at home and I am DREADING putting him into a toddler bed!! 
    Rant#2- work has sucked the last couple of days and all I want is a HUGE glass of wine.. oh Lent season.
    Rant#3- started temping vaginally over a week ago and my temps stayed fairly stable compared to past cycles, but the last 3 days has been a steady decline, OPK's are stark white and O is nowhere to be found. Ugh body!!! Why?!? 

CS/Q: 

Our pool for sure. I grew up with one so when we were able to buy a house with one, I was stoked!! 

Sorry for being negative today ladies, just not feeling it. 
  • Month/Cycle: 12 months, 6/7 TTCAL

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: HSG next week + other regular stuff 

R/R: A triphastic chart + a late period got my hopes up (yes I'm temping, and my O date could have been off one day but period was still late based on that). Way up. Then crushed them. *TW* I officially won't be pregnant again by my due date.  AF + that + dashed hopes of avoiding HSG = pretty upset.

CS/Q: 

I resisted getting a smartphone until just a couple years ago. And I could do without it but I use it so much for navigating, TB, and it helps me feel more connected to MH when he's at work. I can send him pictures and stuff and it makes him feel closer to home, too.

Me: 34 DH: 38
    Married: June 2011
    TTC since Feb 2016
    BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
    BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
    BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18