July 2017 Moms

Weekly Randoms March 13-17

Re: Weekly Randoms March 13-17

• I'm not fully convinced, but she sure knows how to make insensitive comments on the regular like Carsonsmommy.  She's started several arguments already from what I can tell.

Me: 26  Him: 27
    Dating: 5/2011 Married: 6/2014

Mirena out/TTC: 02/2016

BFP #1: 12/01/2016

EDD: 07/24/2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Rae1 said:
    AdaByron said:
    She said something about the PnP mattress being too hard, and I remember her saying that before. I kinda think it's her. There's so much makeup on her profile pic it could probably be an old picture of her. 
    I am almost 100% sure the photo of MissCassy isn't CarsonsMommy. CarsonsMommy was blonde and never wore makeup or smiled. All opposites of MissCassy's pic. Doesn't mean she isn't using someone else's picture though. Maybe she was just trying to throw us off haha
    DED  :D
  • Loading the player...
  • @oheliza44 I was wondering about them as well.  I think leilac is now @realgoodthing.  Also haven't seen @mrscate88 in a while.  Hope everything is going well with you guys!
    Me: 31 DH: 31
      <3 DS born 6/2017, became a heart angel 8/2018 <3
    CP 3/2019
  • On team not sold it's her. It's possible, but I'm just not sold yet. She didn't work. She stayed home. If it is her, she seriously needs to see a doctor. That's messed up. 
    Didn't she say she worked at a waxing salon place? Or maybe that was a previous job? The timing is the biggest thing. Posting an intro on the first day she was allowed to post was stupid.
  • AdaByron said:
    On team not sold it's her. It's possible, but I'm just not sold yet. She didn't work. She stayed home. If it is her, she seriously needs to see a doctor. That's messed up. 
    Didn't she say she worked at a waxing salon place? Or maybe that was a previous job? The timing is the biggest thing. Posting an intro on the first day she was allowed to post was stupid.
    possibly. IDK ask @busyzee ? They had like a 5 hour conversation about waxing on a thread one week. lol she might remember. 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • She mentioned a long day about "pick" lines and IVs so I'm assuming she's trying to say she's a nurse. But misspelling picc line makes me question that claim. I'm not totally sold it's her either but I wouldn't trust her or embrace her I'll be honest. 

Also wondering about @caribbeanmama @realgoodthing and my fellow sept 15 mom @mrscate88 :/
    BFP May 2013 - MMC at 8 weeks
    BFP September 2013 - MMC at 12 weeks
    BFP February 2014 - early loss/CP at 4.5 weeks
    BFP May 2014 - MMC/ complete molar pregnancy at 11 weeks
    BFP December 2015 - DD born 8/18/2015
    BFP November 2016 - pending...

• @oheliza44 I was wondering about them as well.  I think leilac is now @realgoodthingAlso haven't seen @mrscate88 in a while.  Hope everything is going well with you guys!
    Somehow I totally missed that.  Just changed the spreadsheet...do we know why she changed it?
  • Leilac was a screen writer, right??  I keep hoping she'll turn all of our excellent July drama into a good tv show ;).

In all seriousness though, I hope all is ok with our missing mamas.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Yay glad to hear all is well @realgoodthing
    BFP May 2013 - MMC at 8 weeks
    BFP September 2013 - MMC at 12 weeks
    BFP February 2014 - early loss/CP at 4.5 weeks
    BFP May 2014 - MMC/ complete molar pregnancy at 11 weeks
    BFP December 2015 - DD born 8/18/2015
    BFP November 2016 - pending...

• @realgoodthing Gotcha! Good to know everything is ok!
  • @realgoodthing yay! So glad to hear everything is going well. We missed you!
  • @realgoodthing So funny.  That never struck me as a name!  I always read it in my head as LAY-LACK.   :D

Me: 26  Him: 27
    Dating: 5/2011 Married: 6/2014

Mirena out/TTC: 02/2016

BFP #1: 12/01/2016

EDD: 07/24/2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Okay I'm catching up, I don't know which account your talking about but I'm certain I'l be able to figure it out. 

Lollll 
    @Rae1 u know I really wanted to know which lidocaine patches she used but oh well too late!
    If your reading this please tell me which one!
    Also she had a pic up of herself with dark hair and quite a lot of makeup for quite sometime was I the only one who saw that? This was after her baby pic and was changed in end feb I believe. 

@AdaByron
    I got the same impression! She made it sound like she's 
    one. 

• Can I just say how impressed I am with everyone's memories. I can usually spot new usernames but otherwise I can remember what I ate an hour ago much less conversations between people or what their prof pics looked like!! I envy you guys... looks like I need brain camp... or maybe not to have a toddler. 
  • Where is Caribbean mama? 
  • @realgoodthing So funny.  That never struck me as a name!  I always read it in my head as LAY-LACK.   :D
    Me too!!
  • BusyZee said:
    Okay I'm catching up, I don't know which account your talking about but I'm certain I'l be able to figure it out. 

Lollll 
    @Rae1 u know I really wanted to know which lidocaine patches she used but oh well too late!
    If your reading this please tell me which one!
    Also she had a pic up of herself with dark hair and quite a lot of makeup for quite sometime was I the only one who saw that? This was after her baby pic and was changed in end feb I believe. 

@AdaByron
    I got the same impression! She made it sound like she's 
    one. 

dang I didn't see that. Her FB pic is the same as her more recent ones here (blonde, not smiling). But maybe that's fake too. lol
  • Lol Well your right about the no smiling @Rae1
  • michelle04usmichelle04us member
    edited March 2017
    Im not convinced it's her. That photo does not match the one profile pic she had. She was facing opposite direction. Also, the job she had prior to staying at home was as an esthetician. She did work at a salon but I think it was more for facials(not sure though). 

She also didnt come clean to me about lying until march 10th. Yes I sent the message with the proof on the 7th but that was still after this profile would have been created. 

@Rae1 ygpm
                           SD(13) DS(10) DS(4) DS(3)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Ok changing my assumption. I think it might be her. I think she's using a friends photo but can't tell 100%
                           SD(13) DS(10) DS(4) DS(3)

• Ok changing my assumption. I think it might be her. I think she's using a friends photo but can't tell 100%
    I have seen the photos and I agree. 
  • Ya'll are good. 
    married 7.18.12   DS1 4.29.13   EDD 11.23.14

my happy boy

•                        SD(13) DS(10) DS(4) DS(3)

• ktewart said:
    Re: snow, this is my life right now...

Chocolate covered strawberries, a napping toddler, lots of snow outside...now if only I had a husband around and was allowed to drink wine, I'd be good.

I am so stinking jealous! Strawberries have been my thing this pregnancy. Those look amazing!
    Me too!!! I want strawberry everything all the time! I buy strawberries every time I'm at the store and they're gone the next day. Those chocolate covered beauties look delicious!!!  :p
    Vive Les Frasers
    Related image

Anniversary
  • Rae1 said:
    She also admitted to not wanting this pregnancy. 
    That is all very odd. And if she's that desperate to keep making accounts, I have to wonder whose picture that is....  :s
    It comes up in a photo search in TTGPU private group, which I can't see...
    @Sassenach1743 Are you in there?
    Just seeing all this drama now... No, I'm not in the TTGPU or on the regular TTGP board either. 
    Vive Les Frasers
    Related image

Anniversary
  • oheliza44 said:
    But on the topic of AWOL people... has anyone heard from @leilac (I think that's how you spell her username? I think she changed it to something else though) or @carribeanmama? If i missed something as to why they aren't around anymore, please forgive me.

AdaByron said:
    i feel like we're missing some regulars. did a private unmoderated july 17 bmb get started? did my invite get lost in the mail? 
    Who have you noticed is missing? I've been MIA because I was away for a conference all weekend with spotty wifi, and now I'm trying to catch up at work. But I'm still here!
     Those are some of the people I've been wondering about! and @RunRestRepeat (I thought of her when we mentioned a post-July 17 baby running club). I had a few more that recently came to mind... 
  • oh i just saw @realgoodthing posting up there ... hi! 

• Its actually kind of hard to tell in the photos because everything is so white, but we probably have around 30 inches here at this point. I tried to go measure it, but there's just too much drift and I dont want to go out that far. Broke the highest one day snow total record, and its still going. The photo with my cat is actually on a covered porch, thats how much its blowing and drifting. 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
    Started dating: July 1st, 2013
    Engaged: July 1st, 2014
    Married: July 1st, 2016
    R born: July 8th, 2017
    N born: June 30th, 2019
    Baby #3 Due: July 7th, 2022
    (maybe I only ovulate in October XD)
  • You guys are good, I never would have suspected her
  • Honestly, even though I like to lurk other BMBs, I've never wandered into other groups' intro threads so I totally missed this one. Nice catch, guys!

@kerils I'm glad they let your husband go home early! I'm pretty sure you guys got way more snow than we did, although I haven't been out since this morning and I slept on and off most of the day so I'm not sure what's out there. 

In good news, my 8AM meeting tomorrow was canceled which means I get to sleep an extra two hours tomorrow! 
    TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Honestly, I am so impressed by your collective skills.  The only thing I'm missing is popcorn. 

@kerils Your photos made me homesick.  I hated dealing with snow, but I do miss watching it sometimes.  I also miss adult snow days.  I hope you are safe and warm!  And I'm glad your husband is home. 
  • also have we talked about breast pumps here yet? I tried to do a search but I didn't turn up anything in our bmb. I was looking at the pumps available through insurance but I have no idea where to start other than googling reviews.
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

• also have we talked about breast pumps here yet? I tried to do a search but I didn't turn up anything in our bmb. I was looking at the pumps available through insurance but I have no idea where to start other than googling reviews.
    This is a really dumb question, but how do I look to see what pumps are available through insurance? 
    This is a really dumb question, but how do I look to see what pumps are available through insurance? 
    Not a dumb question!  My CNM last time gave me a flyer with the options that I had to choose from.  They then wrote me a prescription for the pump around 36 weeks.  There was a number I had to call and I had to email a copy of the prescription.  They delivered it to my house a couple days later.  This time, I think my hospital just gives them to us before we go home so I suppose they have multiple brands in stock.

@manillabar I think the Medela pump with the tote is pretty tried and true so that's what I got last time.  I think we've touched on pumps here and there on the board but I don't remember an entire thread if you want to start one.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @satsumasandlemons my friend sent me this link https://mpcs.mckesson.com/  and also through email I found this place (which seems to be a little more user friendly, at least for me lol) https://pages.email.edgepark.com/bp/eligibility/form/?rc=EPBPWTE0317E
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

• @manillabar I posted a very long winded question about breastfeeding in general, and within the comments was a suggestion that we start a designated breastfeeding and breast pump thread. I didn't jump on it at the time because I was at work and got consumed with a project but I think it would be really beneficial and a good resource for our board community. I'm happy to start it if others think so as well! 

@satsumasandlemons I did a general search and came to different pump manufacturer's websites. For example the Madela website is here: https://www.medelabreastfeedingus.com/insurance-pump-lookup
    The Madela site redirected me to a list of suppliers once I entered my state and insurance. From there I picked a supplier (Babies R Us, in my case) called the customer service line and there were able to set everything up for me. You have to get a prescription from your doctor and then they bill your insurance directly. I picked a pump model that had some add-on so I'll pay the upgrade charge out of pocket. You can use health savings account on this as well. Hope that helps!
  • thanks for the input! I started a new thread so that hopefully everyone's helpful info can be in one place
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017