GTKY: What was your first job?

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Monday Ticker Change! 3/13

• Options
    danij0danij0 member
    edited March 2017

How far along are you? 26 weeks!

How big is baby? Slow Loris (or Kale)

Upcoming appointments? I have my prenatal check up tomorrow and my 1 hour glucose test. 

Any new symptoms or changes? Abdominal pain due to constipation is probably the main symptom. I've also become more emotional. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? Raves: My baby shower invites are out! Getting pretty excited for it. Rant: My area is under a winter storm warning until tomorrow night and they are calling for 8-12 inches of snow. I really need spring to get here ASAP. I'm so sick of winter and being stuck in the house. 

GTKY: What was your first job? My first job was at McDonalds. I started when I was 16 and continued working there during college breaks. Surprisingly, McDonalds is my favorite fast food chain. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

I don't think I've done a ticker change in several months but hopefully I can remember to do this weekly with y'all!

How far along are you? 

26 weeks

How big is baby?

Kale

Upcoming appointments?

I have an appt Friday and am doing my glucose test 

Any new symptoms or changes?

I've been having quite a few bhc and headaches :s

Rants/Raves/Questions?

Rant: I can't unbold my text and it's driving me crazy  

Waitress at a local restaurant. Made more money than teaching haha 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

How far along are you? 27 weeks

How big is baby? Lettuce – because that’s something that is comparable to a baby….

Upcoming appointments? Next week for my 28 week checkup

Any new symptoms or changes? My feet have been getting sore – trying to figure out a good soak to buy for them….

Rants/Raves/Questions? We go to Maui in two weeks for my in-law’s 40th wedding anniversary! I am excited but starting to wrap my head around a long flight while pregnant with a two year old.

GTKY: What was your first job? I was a subway “sandwich artist” when I was 15

@danijo – this is technically the last week of winter! Hopefully that means the snow stops too J

Me: 29 DH: 35

Married: 9/29/12

DS #1: 3/8/15

• Options
    @lmc929 Yes, I hope this is the last snow storm of the season. I really shouldn't complain since it's been a really mild winter.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

How far along are you? 27 weeks 

How big is baby? Lettuce 

Upcoming appointments? Next week for glucose test and regular appt/ultra sound 

Any new symptoms or changes? My  tongue  tingles sometimes when I eat anything but sometimes not other than that just same old 

Rants/Raves/Questions? 

I am finishing my student teaching only 5.5 weeks left and there is so much work left! 

I worked a Pizza Hut answering the phones 

Me: 22 DH: 27
    BFP: 9/29 
  • Options
    merryleamerrylea member
    edited March 2017

Day Late, dollar short.  

How far along are you? 27 weeks

How big is baby? Lettuce as well..... and cauliflower as well according to BBC.... Let's make a salad folks! (also blech, salad.)

Upcoming appointments? Next week Monday I have my growth scan.  Tonight we have the first in our 6 week birthing class!

Any new symptoms or changes? The top of my belly is sore, almost like it is bruised.  

Rants/Raves/Questions? Today (Tuesday) is pi day, so I'm eating pie for breakfast.  I think it's pretty much the law, right?

GTKY: What was your first job? I was carhop at an A&W drive-in at 16.  

@danijo – Now I want a pet slow loris

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you?
    26 weeks
    How big is baby?

a lettuce?

Upcoming appointments?

not until the end of the month

Any new symptoms or changes?

So this is fun.  I think I have costochondritis.  $10 word of the day.  My breastbone/sternum is super sore and it hurts when I move a certain way.

Rants/Raves/Questions?

Maybe could I stop getting weird symptoms and just have a nice third tri?  All I really want is a healthy baby though so I guess I'll just deal.

Working for my dad trimming xmas trees on his tree farm during the summers.  It sucked.  Bugs everywhere on you all the time and sweaty hard work!
    MC Sept 2010
    BFP Oct 2011 - DD born July 2012
    TTC again since July 2014
    First IUI 9/26/16:  BFP!
    EDD 6/19/2017
    It's a girl!
    Born 6/26/17, 9lb 5oz
  • Options
    @merrylea - I didn't know what a slow loris was until this week and it is just so cute! I also love the gif because I totally related to pushing people away from my food.
    Pregnancy Ticker