Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW 3/14

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO:

Timing: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: What's your favorite online store/site to find a great bargain?

Re: TWW 3/14

• Month/Cycle: 5/3

CD/DPO: 30/8 

Timing: good

Testing: nope

R/R: BIG temp drop, I'm assuming AF will come later today or tomorrow. That would make my luteal phase 8 days, 2 days longer than last month and I O'd 4 days earlier than last month so I guess I'll take it as a win. But ugh, it doesn't feel like a win.

CS/Q: nope

I stalk the website hip2save, it's a one stop shop for all deals. 
  • Month/Cycle: 24/28

CD/DPO: 21/6

Timing: -3, -1

Testing: no point 

R/R: after my family laughing at me all winter because I'm getting a "real " winter here and they haven't really had a winter, I'm amused at them getting hit by the March snowstorm

CS/Q: 

GTKY: What's your favorite online store/site to find a great bargain? I'm not a big online shopper. I really only buy my PNVs and Clinique products online

• Loading the player...
  • @LadyMillil So does that mean you frequent stores to do your shopping????? Accccck. How do you handle it lol?? Only kidding of course :) Ever since I got amazon prime, I've made it my mission to avoid the malls/target/walmart etc.
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 28/5

Timing: -3, -2, -1

Testing: Sunday (10 dpo)

R/R: not right now 

Amazon is my go-to, but I do actually go to stores for clothes shopping because I have such a hard time finding things that fit me well. I'm lucky to live ~20 minutes from an outlet center so I buy almost everything from the Loft Outlet
    Me: 35   DH: 35
    Married: 5-16-2009
    Charlotte Elaine 5-27-2014
    Anna Josephine 3-29-2016
    Baby #3 EDD 3-3-2018

My Chart 
  • P&G this morning ladies! Have a good day!

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 27/12

Timing: -3, -1, 0

Testing: Saturday if AF doesn’t come either Thursday or Friday

R/R: I had glass of wine last night while watching The Bachelor. I miss wine and I should make it a habit to indulge during AF. We also had really good brownies which I proceeded to drop down my shirt into my bra. We were at my DH’s boss’s house too! Anyone else have the issue of losing things in their bra if their shirt is even slightly low cut? If I wear a shirt like this to the movies, I’m finding popcorn everywhere for days.

CS/Q: Nope

GTKY: What’s your favorite online store/site to find a great bargain? Usually Amazon but if I see something in the store, I will check online either at Amazon or the store’s site to see if I can get it cheaper online. I did this once at Macy’s and got an $80 dress for half off by buying it online!

Married: August 2014
    TTC #1: February 2017 - BFP 7/28/17; EDD 4/8/18; DD born 4/7/18
    TTC #2: February 2019
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1 since cycle returned

CD/DPO: 36/9

Timing: -5,-4,-2,-1,0

Testing: Friday

R/R: Nothing really...still obsessing over my HR.

CS/Q: 

GTKY: What's your favorite online store/site to find a great bargain? Pretty much everything I buy is from amazon or kohls. I work at the Kohls corporate offices and the employee discount is amazing and you would be surprised with what they have online that they don't have in the store. And Amazon prime is just amazing.

@cdnrunning- Sorry about the temp drop and short LP.  But glad to hear your LP and o date have improved since last month!

@georgiagirl3050- I love outlets! I wish I lived closer to one. There are 3 exactly 1 hour away from me in different directions. Don't get out to them as much as I would like.

@justkeepswimming8- I also have that problem with shirts and food. The struggles us women have!
    Me: 29 DH:30
    Dating 03/31/2011 Married 10/18/2014
    DS Born 12/28/2017
    TTC #2 06/2019

• @justkeepswimming8 - Bachelor (and wine) are my guilty pleasure!! I wasn't a huge fan of this season- looking forward to the Bachelorette though! 

@georgiagirl3050- I feel the same way- I just never have luck with buying clothes online! We have amazon boxes waiting on our front porch when I get home more days than not. 

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 21/7

Timing:  -5, -2, -1, +1 

Testing: Saturday 

R/R: Rant- I have parent/teacher conferences at work today- so it will be a long day!

CS/Q: wasn't totally sure if I agreed with FF on when I ovulated- posted on the chart stalk threat yesterday though! 

GTKY: What's your favorite online store/site to find a great bargain? I use Amazon a lot- but I have noticed that they are not always the cheapest! For in store bargains- I always go to tjmaxx or Homegoods! 
  • Month/Cycle: 1

CD/DPO: 21/8

Timing: Pretty good

Testing: Friday

R/R: Feeling meh today.  Its slow at work and I've just been over thinking a lot, about nothing in particular, but its driving me nuts. 

CS/Q: None

GTKY: What's your favorite online store/site to find a great bargain? I love looking at Zulily, but think I've only bought one thing from there ever.

• Month/Cycle: 9/9

CD/DPO: 17/1 (according to FF, only used OPKs this month)

Timing: -4 :(

Testing: Probably won't need to this cycle

R/R: They are totally necessary and I'm glad they exist, *but* do Amber Alerts on your phone give anyone else heart failure? That is the most God awful sound my phone can make! Scares me every time!

CS/Q: There is not much to see, so no.

GTKY: What's your favorite online store/site to find a great bargain?  ThredUp, hands down. I have found some awesome deals there on stuff I would never pay regular price for. A few years ago I also sent them my stuff to sell and that worked well, but I don't think they pay out as well as they used to so I mainly just buy now.

Me: 36  DH: 41
    DS: 07/03/11
    TTC #2: July 2016
    BFP: 4/19/17 EDD: 12/31/17
  • dragonfly87-2dragonfly87-2 member
    edited March 2017
    alysapuggles Yeah, the sound of an amber alert or severe weather storm alert surprise me every time. But, I guess it gets the job done of grabbing our attention.

cdnrunning Boo for the temp drop...sorry it looks like AF will arrive today. FX she stays off for a little while. That is good that your LP extended by two day, hoping it keeps getting longer!

LadyMillil Haha, at the snow comment. Karma is a wonderful thing, isn't it?

Random observation...there are so many first month/cycle TTCers here at the moment. Ugh, it reminds me of when I was more excited about TTC and new to the boards back in October... 

Month/Cycle: 6/6  4TTCAL

CD/DPO:  CD 23 / 12 DPO

Timing: -3, -1 and O

Testing: undecided...maybe tomorrow (13 DPO)

R/R: 
    Rave: I am only 7 weeks away from finishing my master's degree and graduating!!! Super excited to just be done.
    Rant: I am just going to try to stay positive today...so no rants :)

CS/Q: Ok, my past 4 temps have been weirdly stable and were all taken within a 10 minute time window each morning, so definitely consistent. It's not my thermometer though because I temped 30 minutes later just to check and the temp will be different. It's probably nothing, but it's definitely not my typical temp pattern which I have seen for the past four cycles where they rise and then fall in a consistent arc.

Hmm, probably Ebates as a website. I like using it to find deals on either sites and get the cash back through them. Otherwise, my go to places are Amazon and Groupon.

ETA grammar
  • @dragonfly87 That it does.  I hear you about so many newbs. I was just noticing the same thing. It's like I don't recognize half the names lately. (Not saying newbs are a bad thing. We were all there at one time.) But yeah. I remember those feelings early on too.

• @cdnrunning sorry for the temp drop today but glad your LP seems to be lengthening!

@dragonfly87 that is awesome about your masters, I hope the last seven weeks fly by for you!

Month/Cycle: 15/15

CD/DPO: 22/7

Timing: -5, -2, -1, 0

Testing: still can't make up my mind

R/R: less than a month till our trip back home to NY!! We haven't been back in almost two years so I'm super excited. I'm also a little envious of the storm they're getting. I know they're probably over all the snow but I miss snow so much!!

GTKY: What's your favorite online store/site to find a great bargain? Amazon!!!!
    TTC History
    Me: 35 DH: 34
    Married 07/2012
    DD born 07/2014
    DD2 born 10/2018
    DS born 10/2022

IF history:
    TTC #2 since January 2016
    June-Aug 2017: 3 IUIs w/Clomid = BFN
    Sept 2017: Dx w/Endometriosis
    Oct 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Nov 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Dec 2017: pre-IVF testing
    Jan-Feb 2018: IVF--17 eggs retrieved, 13 fertilized, 9 frozen and 1 transferred on 2/10 = BFP on 2/19!!! EDD 10/29/2018
    FET Oct 2021: BFP on 10/31! MC at 5 weeks
    FET Feb 2022: BFP on 2/15! EDD 10/29/22

• Month/Cycle: 8/6

CD/DPO:20/11

Timing: good

Testing: nope

R/R: It looks so nice outside but it`s friggin cold.

GTKY: What's your favorite online store/site to find a great bargain?Amazon 

@alysapuggles Omg the tv does that to it changes the channel and makes the worst sound scares me every time too.
  • Month/Cycle: 10/11

CD/DPO:21 and who knows... 3 or 5 or maybe not at all

Timing: decent if I did O

Testing: meh

R/R: had to be at work before dawn and my temp dropped today... who knows whats going on. 

CS/Q: feel free to stalk if so inclined

GTKY: What's your favorite online store/site to find a great bargain? amazon.

@justkeepswimming8 I have that problem too. wine sounds really good right now... I think I might have a glass tonight!
    @alysapuggles they startle me too when my phone starts honking/beeping. -4 does not mean your out... rooting for you
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• Well ladies back over to WTO hope nobody follows me!!! Fx for all of you! 
  • @beachbunnyxo123 Hugs! So sorry for CD 1. Be sure to treat yourself.
  • Y'all - I have no idea where I go this month. So I'm going to assume that either I've O'd or I'm not going to O and just start going here.

Month/Cycle: 7

CD/DPO: CD26/ I don't even know, honestly.

Timing: No clue

Testing: Probably 3/20 if AF doesn't show by then.

R/R: I STILL haven't turned an OPK. I've had EWCM for the last 9 days straight. This is my first cycle doing OPKs, and it's been...enlightening so far. Going to start temping next month if I end up being out. At least I'm not flying blind anymore, and I'll have something to talk to my dr about when I go back in August. Yay silver linings!

GTKY: What's your favorite online store/site to find a great bargain? I'm the worst at bargain shopping, so I'll be stalking this thread for your answers!
    Me:30  DH:30
    Married: 4/16
    TTC #1: 7/16 (NTNP 9/15)
  • @beachbunnyxo123 Sorry for CD1 :(

• What's up ladies?  Making my way over here from WTO. Let the waiting game begin. 

@justkeepswimming8 Wine with the Bachelor is essential. I do not have hope for this couple at all. And I'm not a fan of Vanessa. He should've picked Raven!  Also, I am constantly dropping crumbs down my shirt. It's a real problem :)

@alysapuggles Those alerts scare THE CRAP OUT OF ME!  I think you can turn them off - which I did at one point, but somehow they're on again and I got a flash flood warning last week that about made me pee my pants. 

@dragonfly87 My boss is obsessed with ebates  and never stops talking about it. I should check it out one of these days. 

@shortstack930 Yay for vacations! It's great to have something to look forward to. I've got none on the horizon and it's totally depressing lol

@kaylev0430 Sometimes you won't turn an OPK from the flashy smiley face to the solid.  It's frustrating, I know. Hang in there!

Month/Cycle: 9/8

CD/DPO: 19/1

Timing: -4, -3, -1, 0

Testing: not for a whiiiiile

R/R: No rants today. Except maybe that I'm glad to take a break from HIO. Lol. I need some fun HIO for a while. Rave is that it's another gorgeous day where I live!  Going on a beach bike ride to enjoy it while it lasts. 

CS/Q: None now 

I don't do a whole lot of bargain shopping, I usually just wait for sales at my regular stores like JCrew, Bloomingdales and Anthropologie. They've always got deep discounts happening, so I'll stock up on things then. And always Amazon. Always. 
  • @beachbunnyxo123 sorry for CD1 hugs and wine!
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• @cdnrunning – sorry about the temp drop!

@LadyMillil – my family lives in Texas and they always call me when they know it’s snowing here to rub it in my face.

@georgiagirl3050 – I have to try clothes on too… I’m pretty picky about how things look on me.

@LaurenEG14 – I am also obsessing over my HR. With AF supposed to show up soon, it increased more today (according to Dr. Google, it should drop before AF kinda like BBT)… crazy SS going on. My boobs also get in the way of everything!

@autumn230 – DH and I didn’t like this season either. Nick annoys me.

@rejufsovelem – sorry about the meh day.

@alysapuggles – I turned mine off because, even with my phone on do not disturb, it blared at 3am and scared the sh*t out of me!

@dragonfly87 – FX that consistent temps are a good sign!

@shortstack930 –have fun on your trip!

@stargazer>lily – it’s so deceiving when it looks like it should be warm outside and then you go outside and it’s like 2 degrees.

@wabash15 – go for the wine!

@beachbunnyxo123 – hugs!

@kaylev0430 – sorry for the confusing O stuff.

@BreezyBee – Welcome! I don’t think they’ll work out either. I didn’t watch ATFR but I hear that they were super awkward and acted like they hated each other. I was really hoping that Raven won but then her reaction when he broke up with her made me think that she was in it for the ring and not the guy.

Married: August 2014
    TTC #1: February 2017 - BFP 7/28/17; EDD 4/8/18; DD born 4/7/18
    TTC #2: February 2019
  • Month/Cycle: 13/12

CD/DPO: 29/8

Timing: -2, -1, 0

Testing: Going to wait until 11 or 12 DPO to do a home test...will be going to the RE on Sunday or Wednesday for a blood test (I work Mon/Tues)

R/R: My one rant is that @BreezyBee said she's going for a beach bike ride while I'm buried under a foot of snow and can't go anywhere...LOL

Hoping that AF will come soon so i can start again. I mean, I hope it doesn't come...but I just KNOW that I'm out. You know when you just know?

CS/Q: None now 

I don't really shop online either. I usually just shop on iHerb and well.ca....I like to try on clothes in person.
    Me: 27 // DH: 30 
    Married 05/21/2011
    TTC Since Feb 2016
    RE: Dec 2016 Dx: PCOS
    5 rounds of Letrozole 5mg + Ovidrel + TI 
    BFP!!!! June 2017 // EDD: 04/01/2018
    IT'S A BOY!

• Haha sorry @vintageandrea90!  We're getting pelted with rain again next week, so I'll be a miserable winter troll again soon enough