June 2017 Moms

Weekly Symptoms 3/13

What's everyone have going on this week with these ever growing babes?
                                                                          Married 12/17/2011
                                                                              K born 8/31/12                                 
                                                                              C born 1/11/14
                                                              BFP #3 Nov 2014: D&C January 2015
                                                              BFP #4 Sept 2016: Due May 31 2017

Re: Weekly Symptoms 3/13

• Hello snoring!!!! My poor husband. :(  Also weird soreness near the top of my belly.  I'm thinking its maybe my ribs expanding?  
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I've been experiencing almost every symptom this pregnancy. The icing on the cake is that I'm pretty sure I have either developed a blood clot or a varicose vein on my calf. Currently waiting to hear back from the doctor. FML
  • Loading the player...
  • @doodleoodle, good luck dear. I hope it's nothing. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers  
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    BFP #1 9/1999. DD Born 6/7/2000
    BFP #2 10/2011. EDD 7/11/12. MMC discovered 11/2/11. D&C 11/4/11.
    DX PCOS 10/2012.
    BFP#3 1/11/13. DS Born 9/17/2013
    BFP#4 9/30/17. Grow baby grow! 
    ~Everyone Welcome~
  • Oh man, no bueno! Hope it's nothing!
  • After weeks of scans showing this baby as transverse / breech (and always in the same spot), I'm nearly certain he flipped to a new position Saturday night based on where kicks are and my belly taking on a new shape. Oh, and holy pressure on my girly bits!!!
    Me 37, DH 40
    BFP #1 6/13 DD 3/14
    Mirena 10/14-5/16
    BFP #2 9/2/16, CP confirmed 9/8/16
    BFP #3 10/10/16 EDD 6/22/17
  • Braxton Hicks contractions started this weekend - I did not expect them this early! I'm 25 weeks 4 days and my OB mentioned they could happen soon. I had a handful Friday night and Saturday night and a couple today in a meeting at work. 
  • @c1tym0m22 My LO has been transverse/breech at all scans (I get extra for IUGR) and he/she finally flipped to head down (confirmed via scan today).  I thought LO flipped over the last few days and boy have I been taking some swift punches to the lady bits myself.  My bell completely changed shapes after I suspected the flip.  
  • It's totally weird how the bump shape changes @Elyse1384 - as DH often notes, pregnancy is weird. Good luck with the punches!
    Me 37, DH 40
    BFP #1 6/13 DD 3/14
    Mirena 10/14-5/16
  • I wish my kid would get on board the head down train, I'm starting to panic, though in reality there's still plenty of time. 

I awoke to what I think was contractions in the MOTN on Saturday, it was weird because I had my usual water intake, so I don't think it was dehydration, I told myself if it happened again I'd wake DH to go in, but of course it didn't happen again. I'm super nervous to go in only to be told they aren't actually contractions. 
  • I thought I felt hiccups last night but I was half asleep and also not sure what I was supposed to be feeling. 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Apparently in the past week baby has discovered that my left kidney is really comfy - but it certainly isn't for me! The first time it was 2 swift kicks, but the other night I woke up with back pain because I assume LO was sleeping on it. When I rolled over baby decided it was also a good time to reposition, thankfully. 
  • @Stankonia2014 Hope you are doing better now. As we all always say, better to go in and find out it was nothing. 
  • I am so short of breath.  I will be sitting on tbe couch and then will feel like I can't catch my breath. Doctor Google says it is normal, but I am ready for next week when I can ask my doctor. I didn't have this with DS.

Me: 34  DH: 35
    Married: July 2009
    BFP: November 2012 after 2 years of TTC     DS born August 2013
    Diagnosed with PCOS April 2016
    3 months of trigger shot with timed intercourse BFN x3
    First IUI: 9/17/16            BFP: 9/30/16              EDD: 6/11/17

• @Stankonia2014 I hope you're feeling better.   My little one has been breech my entire pregnancy.  I just try not to worry about it too much.  I'd like her to come vaginally but if it's not in the cards then that's ok too.  As long as she arrives safely.  
  • This anterior placenta is bumming me out.  I'll go days at a time barely feeling the baby, and it's stressing me out not knowing if it's breech or not.  Maybe I should've put this in the MBF lol.  I guess my symptom is the lack of movement and the anxiety it brings.
  • Add me to the out of breath too. Standing in one spot for more than a couple minutes makes me so tired and feeling like I'll pass out.
  • I'm in the out of breath camp too. I don't have to be doing anything either. I can be sitting still and huff and puff. It comes and goes for me at unexpected times. I've had it with all of my pregnancies and think it's fairly common. 
    DX PCOS 10/2012.
    ~Everyone Welcome~
  • +1 out of breath! Trying to talk to a coworker today and I had to keep taking breaks to stand up and breathe. 
  • @Stankonia2014 Don't let a potential false alarm or "looking silly" keep you from getting checked if you're worried. hope you don't have any more contractions. Feel better! 
  • Teaching while walking the room has become increasingly difficult because of the out of breath stuff.  I have to find a seat or spot to stand still in very frequently these days. 
                                                                              Married 12/17/2011
                                                                                  K born 8/31/12                                 
                                                                                  C born 1/11/14
                                                                  BFP #3 Nov 2014: D&C January 2015
                                                                  BFP #4 Sept 2016: Due May 31 2017

• Does wanting to strangle a snoring H count as a symptom? Asking for a raccoon-looking friend. 
  • @Knottie42089123 yes, it counts. You would think me and my mini snoggle would take up more room than my DH, but he continues to creep on my side of the bed. Mix that with day-light savings time and it makes for one hell of a Sunday night. 
  • Anyone experiencing costochondritis?  It is this chest/breastbone soreness, right in the middle of my sternum.  I put a call in to the doc just in case but I'm pretty sure there is not much to be done.  It's from ribcage expansion and I think it got irritated from the chest cold I just got over.  Sucks.
    MC Sept 2010
    BFP Oct 2011 - DD born July 2012
    TTC again since July 2014
    First IUI 9/26/16:  BFP!
    EDD 6/19/2017
    It's a girl!
    Born 6/26/17, 9lb 5oz
  • @kdanjou that sounds terrible! I'm only getting rib pain when I lay down for awhile but nothing like that. 

Well, I guess I'm not as well hydrated as I thought. I started having a lot of Braxton Hicks yesterday and they worried me enough that I called labor and delivery today. The first thing she told me to do was drink 2-4 cups of water immediately and that they've gotten an increase in calls about the same thing because the weather suddenly got a lot warmer and people aren't hydrating well. I'm full of liquid now and waiting to see if it helps. 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @doodleoodle, any news on the problem with your calf? 
    DX PCOS 10/2012.
    ~Everyone Welcome~
  • mrtmrt member
    I think I just pulled a muscle trying to roll myself over on the couch. Ow.
  • LAMCH1980 said:
    @doodleoodle, any news on the problem with your calf? 
    Thanks for asking! I tried to get my appointment moved from tomorrow to Monday, but the doctor said they think it's just a varicose vein. I'm currently trying to decide if I'd rather have a blood clot... haha kidding, kidding. I'll find out for sure tomorrow, I guess. 
  • mrt said:
    I think I just pulled a muscle trying to roll myself over on the couch. Ow.
    I think I pulled one while trying to paint my toenails before my baby shower on Sunday. 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Is anyone else feeling a sharp pain in their lungs when taking a deep breath?
  • @kdanjou I can't remember (or have blocked it out...) if it happened when I was pregnant with DD, but I've had costocondritis in the past. A course of pretty serious anti-inflammatory drugs cleared it up (which won't work while pregnant), as well as getting some thoughts on how to get myself out of bed without exacerbating it was critical to it getting better. Hang in there - it's not a fun affliction, especially when drug options are limited. 
    Me 37, DH 40
    BFP #1 6/13 DD 3/14
    Mirena 10/14-5/16
  • So I've been putting a hot pad on it and trying not to hunch over and it's a little better today.  It only really hurts if I touch it.
    MC Sept 2010
    BFP Oct 2011 - DD born July 2012
    TTC again since July 2014
    First IUI 9/26/16:  BFP!
    EDD 6/19/2017
    It's a girl!
    Born 6/26/17, 9lb 5oz
  • @doodleoodle - I get that once and awhile. It usually goes away if I switch positions.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm getting a little relief from the right rib pain that amped up last week - it seems my body likes to rotate between the rib pain, sciatic pain, and hip pain. I guess I'll take it if they're not all flaring up at once!  My energy on the other hand feels like it's tanking - it feels sleep related after some bouts of insomnia. :s  It's hard to imagine enduring the April and May versions of all of this!!
    Me: 34, FTM, DH: 34
    BFP: 9/30/16, EDD: 6/9/17
  • I have been blowing my nose nonstop. Between the congestion from pregnancy hormones and the early spring weather and allergies, I am just disgusting. 
  • The doctor said I have dilated veins in my legs from being on my feet a lot. She said that they may fade after I deliver but that they'll probably never go away. 
  • tjvantjvan member
    My skin has been so dry lately. My hands and face are basically peeling from the dryness. And I live in Houston where it's mild temp and super humid!
  • I'm the one that is probably gonna get smothered with a pillow. I've been snoring on and off. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • tjvan said:
    My skin has been so dry lately. My hands and face are basically peeling from the dryness. And I live in Houston where it's mild temp and super humid!
    Hey fellow Houstonian!  :)B)
  • tjvantjvan member
    tjvan said:
    Hey fellow Houstonian!  :)B)
    Hey girl hey!