TTC After a Loss

OPK after loss. Glad I started testing early!

Glad I started testing early after my first AF post miscarriage.  Today is CD7 and I have my flashing smiley face! 

Just wanted to post this for others who may be unsure.  Normally I would have started testing at CD8 but since I figured cycle may be screwy I started at CD5.

Now to decide to BD daily or every other day.....  Thoughts?  No known sperm issues but I want to be cautious.  I was thinking every other till I get solid smiley and I will test 2x per day

Re: OPK after loss. Glad I started testing early!

• This makes me feel better! I didn't use an OPK but tracked by CM, which has not let me down in the past. I had my first AF after a loss, and I think I O'ed on day 13. That is early for me and lately I have been kicking myself for not trying more this month in case I was wrong. I can test in a week. Anyway, no answer to your question but it does make sense that things are still screwy after a loss.
  • @KristiSigma- I usually track by CM too - do you have multiple days of it?  If so about how long after you see it do you think you ovulate?  I had multiple days of it last cycle.  Moving forward I'm not tracking with charts or opk and am going to start my P suppositories about when I think I have O'd.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • @vlagrl29 I do have it multiple days. It starts as watery (clear and liquidity) for about 3 or 4 days and then turns into eggwhite consistency about 2 to 3 days before I ovulate. I will have egg whites for about 1 day after I ovulate and then the next day I will be completely dry. For my three pregnancies, three or four days after ovulation the eggwhite CM appears again. This is happening again this month so I am hoping I am pregnant and number 4 will be sticky. I have had two losses so far with one perfect little one in between.  oh the waiting....I can start testing in a week.
  • @Leesa926 As far as the BD we do every other day until solid smiley and then daily while I have that
  • @KristiSigma- I hear ya.  That makes sense.  I noticed mine was watery for a couple days and then the stretchy came for a couple days and then completely dry.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • thanks all!  nervous wreck..
  • @Leesa926 The general consensus is that BD EOD is enough.
    Me: 34 | DH: 33
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***
    BFP Jan. 15, 2017; MMC Mar. 4, 2017 at 10w6d
    BFP Jun. 5, 2017; MMC Aug. 2, 2017 at 11w6d
    BFP Nov. 20, 2017; ended in CP
    All the tests. Everything normal except treated for ureaplasma and DH potentially has high DNAF.
    BFP Dec. 25, 2017; EDD Sep. 5, 2018; DD arrived Aug. 26th
    My chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/63f71d

• @Leesa926 I also wanted to add that OPKs do turn from HCG (but not vice versa).
    Me: 34 | DH: 33
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***
    BFP Jan. 15, 2017; MMC Mar. 4, 2017 at 10w6d
    BFP Jun. 5, 2017; MMC Aug. 2, 2017 at 11w6d
    BFP Nov. 20, 2017; ended in CP
    All the tests. Everything normal except treated for ureaplasma and DH potentially has high DNAF.
    BFP Dec. 25, 2017; EDD Sep. 5, 2018; DD arrived Aug. 26th
    My chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/63f71d