Any appointments this week?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Weekly Appointments 3/13

• I have my anatomy scan later today!
    So exciting!! Let us know how it goes!
  • Loading the player...
  • Good luck!! Come back and update us :smile:

Pregnancy Ticker
  • There will be a blizzard for my appointment tomorrow...rescheduling...
  • @Kathryn0903 eeek exciting!! Let us know how it goes!!
    @lyse01 that stinks!! I live in the southern US, and it's already hot down here!! But what I wouldn't do for just one day of snow...
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @Kathryn0903 that's awesome news, welcome to team BLUE! 

My anatomy scan is tomorrow :)
    H & I: Both 28
    Married: June 2015
    TTC #1: June 2016
    BFP: 11-24-16 ~ EDD 8-9-17
    IT'S A BOY!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • We already know we are having a girl, but I am just sooo excited for everyone having their A/S and hearing the news!! My DH thinks it is so weird how excited I am for my BMB moms, but he just doesn't understand!
    I have an Echo tomorrow am (not cancelled-despite snow). Standard due to my congenital heart defect- but it's an hour long!! Hopefully it shows all is well and pregnancy isn't adding any stress. 
    TW: 
    1 infant loss
    8/17: Our daughter was born
    8/18: Our daughter kicked open heart surgery ass
    2/19: We lost our son to Prader-Willi/Paradoxical Vocal Cord/ Noonans at 6wks old 
    4/26/2020: EDD for baby #3!!!
  • @NatSprat0703 you can have all the snow! What I wouldn't give to never see it again! I just want to be warm!  

@Kathryn0903 congrats on you son! 

I have my AS on Friday. I am so looking forward to seeing baby again and finding out the sex, but anxious about knowing everything is good. 
    **TW Loss/pregnancy mentioned**
    Married: 7/21/12
    BFP: 5/30/16 and MC on 7/6/16
    BFP: 12/4/16 Due 8/8/17 -- Its a boy! Born 8/14/17
    BFP: 5/19/19 and MC on 5/27/19
    BFP: 6/24/19, MC on 7/24/19
    BFP: 10/24, no heartbeat on 11/27, D&C 12/2
    Officially diagnosed with Secondary infertility and recurrent miscarriage
    IVF started Feb 2020
    retrieval and PGT testing: 18 retrieved, 17 mature, 16 fertilized, 9 to blast, 8 PGT normal.
    Transfer #1: June 14, 2020
    Mommy to a super cute havanesse puppy and baby boy! 
  • Had my appt. today with our midwife. I also got a blood draw for the AFP test. I forgot to ask how long until results are in. Anyone else opting to get this done in addition to the anatomy scan?
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @thistle8677 I had the AFP blood draw at 16 weeks..apparently this is standard practice at the office I go to. Results only took a day or two to come back. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Thank you @secicc12, I tried looking online for answers but they were all different. Hopefully I have mine soon. I'm AMA, so I was offered it in addition to earlier genetic screening. I'll be really relieved once this and the anatomy scan are over with! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @thistle8677 I know how you feel! Every time they do some sort of testing, I stalk my online portal for results and obnoxiously call after 24 hours if it isn't posted yet. They must hate me over there.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Had a regular midwife appointment. It was nice hearing lil baby's heartbeat. Can't wait until my a/s next week!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I have a regular appointment coming up on Friday and my A/S in a couple weeks :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I had my 18 week appointment today (18 + 5) and the anatomy scan is next Friday. Little booger was moving around like crazy when she was trying to get the heart beat on the doppler. I love going to the doctor for one because I love checking on baby, and 2 my doctor is amazing. She's literally the best.  We're friends on Facebook and Instagram. We've talked about getting lunch. She was there for me through my migraines and seizures last spring making sure I got the care I needed and providing moral support. I have her cell and she always tells me I can text or call her of if I need anything. 
  • @SarahBethBR just curious what a level 2 ultrasound? is that specific to twins?
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @pbandjyummies A level 2 ultrasound is higher definition, and can see much greater detail than a typical ultrasound machine.  They can take more detailed measurements and see more clearly.  They are typically done by a MFM/high risk doctor.  In our case, we're getting one because we're having twins, but I think most high risk patients have them as well.  It takes the place of our anatomy scan as well.
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @SarahBethBR thank you for explaining that to me :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • edited March 2017
    I have yet to hear my baby's heart beat at the drs. If it wasn't for me owning a doppler, I wouldn't have heard it yet at 20 weeks so far! Nurse attempted once at 16 weeks and couldn't find it, so they used an ultrasound instead. At my 11 wk appt, we also just used the ultrasound as I was getting one anyway. Then today at 20 weeks, again just used the ultrasound reading. I mean I get it, why listen when they have the bmp already but it's just nice to hear! Always found that special at my first pregnancies appts  So that's why I'm glad i have a doppler at home.