July 2017 Moms

PSA: Steals & Deals!

Re: PSA: Steals & Deals!

• Amazon has size 1 pampers swaddlers right now for 0.09 per diaper (a real steal) when you put them on subscribe and save. They're good up to 14lbs I scheduled two boxes at that price for April 3 delivery =400+ diapers! Should last the first month or so. All I do is cancel after it arrives and no issues. Glad to be starting my stockpile early! Hopefully size 2s will go on sale soon and I can stockpile those!
    Yes!!! I got a box, but now I'm wondering if I should up it to two!

Me: 26  Him: 27
    Dating: 5/2011 Married: 6/2014

Mirena out/TTC: 02/2016

BFP #1: 12/01/2016

EDD: 07/24/2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Amazon has size 1 pampers swaddlers right now for 0.09 per diaper (a real steal) when you put them on subscribe and save. They're good up to 14lbs I scheduled two boxes at that price for April 3 delivery =400+ diapers! Should last the first month or so. All I do is cancel after it arrives and no issues. Glad to be starting my stockpile early! Hopefully size 2s will go on sale soon and I can stockpile those!
    Did this end? I only see 0.14 each?
    https://smile.amazon.com/Pampers-Swaddlers-Newborn-Diapers-Count/dp/B00DFFT9SQ/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1489073810&sr=8-1&keywords=pampers+swaddlers+1&th=1
    Pregnancy Ticker

Highly monitored internet and no cell service in the office, so I'm postin' and ghostin' while I'm workin' 
  • Loading the player...
  • Skinny jeans are $20 at MM!
  • I already had one box of 216 but just ordered another at that price. I don't think I'll use all of them but couldn't pass up the price. I saw I used like 250 diapers per month the first two months but she was 12.5 lbs by 2 months and I think I moved up to size 2. I don't remember. Oh well my sister is due 6 weeks after me I'm sure she or a diaper bank can use them. 
    TTC: 1/2014 BFP: 9/24 EDD: 6/8/2015 Sorry for the poor man's siggy...ticker won't load regardless of how many tips I read.
  • I already had one box of 216 but just ordered another at that price. I don't think I'll use all of them but couldn't pass up the price. I saw I used like 250 diapers per month the first two months but she was 12.5 lbs by 2 months and I think I moved up to size 2. I don't remember. Oh well my sister is due 6 weeks after me I'm sure she or a diaper bank can use them. 
    Today? Do you have the link??
    Pregnancy Ticker

Highly monitored internet and no cell service in the office, so I'm postin' and ghostin' while I'm workin' 
  • @GlitterFish sorry, I did it last night  :(
    TTC: 1/2014 BFP: 9/24 EDD: 6/8/2015 Sorry for the poor man's siggy...ticker won't load regardless of how many tips I read.
  • Thanks @dancegurl1118 - maybe next time! 
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Not sure if there are other Ohio mamas here, but we can now register for a free Baby Box!

https://www.babyboxco.com/blogs/news/how-to-get-your-ohio-baby-box-in-5-easy-steps
    Me: 31 DH: 31
      <3 DS born 6/2017, became a heart angel 8/2018 <3
    CP 3/2019
  • Not sure if there are other Ohio mamas here, but we can now register for a free Baby Box!

https://www.babyboxco.com/blogs/news/how-to-get-your-ohio-baby-box-in-5-easy-steps
    Awesome!! 

I did this yesterday!!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    Today? Do you have the link??
    Sorry you missed it. I follow "Money Saving Mom" on Facebook and that's how I found out about it, so you may want to follow her to see when those kinds of deals pop up! I'll be sure to share of see anything new :)
  • @SaphireSweetie88 - thank you so much!
    married 7.18.12   DS1 4.29.13   EDD 11.23.14

my happy boy

• @glitterfish I still see the pampers deal on the amazon website. The regular price is $0.12 per diaper but if you switch it to the "subscribe and save" then it goes to $0.09 per diaper.
    TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• @manillabar
    Thanks for the heads up!
  • Thanks @manillabar!! The cheapest I could see the other day was 0.14!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• @ljd2010  @mslynn2012  - You're welcome!
    Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• @glitterfish I still see the pampers deal on the amazon website. The regular price is $0.12 per diaper but if you switch it to the "subscribe and save" then it goes to $0.09 per diaper.
    @manillabar I have amazon Prime but I'm nervous about 'suscribe and save' because I remember how quick my now 18 month old moved up in diapers! Idk why I'm freaked to do it, LOL. I'm sure one big box of newborns will do? I just remember having a few leaks one day with LO and running to the store to size up that day! So, it was always really sudden. 
  • @LoveLee85  someone mentioned canceling after getting the first box, that way you get the deal but don't have to keep getting them
    TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• I feel like an idiot for never having thought of a one-and-done Subscribe and Save order!!!
  • BusyZeeBusyZee member
    edited March 2017
    Does this mean I can subscribe and place the order and then unsubscribe...? why didn't I think of this ?!
  • @LoveLee85 I have been doing S&S for years to take advantage of stacking coupons with the subscription discount. I have never had more than one shipment per subscription because I cancel the subscription as soon as it ships

in rare instances, I forget to cancel ahead of time. Amazon emails you a few days before to remind you that a shipment is about to come so you can cancel if you want. 

Its really great. I have saved so much money. 
    @Twinkiedoll THANK YOU!!!!! I wasn't sure how it worked but we will be S&S now with this knowledge. 
  • @BusyZee Yes!  Just make sure you wait until after it ships.

Also @LoveLee85, if you want to cancel the subscription before it ships (i.e, you don't want the product at all), make sure BOTH the order and subscription are cancelled.  Once, I cancelled the subscription, but for some reason, the order itself did not get cancelled.  So I got shipped the product without the subscription discount.  I don't know if this was a glitch or what.  But I was so annoyed, that I double-check every time I cancel a subscription prior to anything shipping.
  • The zulily app is a legitimate problem. I blame this thread. Havaianas on there today- which is sort of pregnancy related considering my feet only fit in flip flops towards the end....
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • If you like deals, and I so love deals - try Hip2Save.com

She compiles a lot of savings deals across the net and you can even get a daily email that will be a sort of digest of everything.  I have saved so much money from this site.  She also gets you the best deals from Amazon Subscribe and Save, so definitely check it out!

Me: 26  Him: 27
    Dating: 5/2011 Married: 6/2014

Mirena out/TTC: 02/2016

BFP #1: 12/01/2016

EDD: 07/24/2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Also, does anyone know if you have Amazon Prime you automatically get Amazon family? I'm having a hard time seeing the difference? I can't find anywhere to register for Amazon Family. Just want to make sure I'm not missing on any possible savings!!! Every little bit helps in the long run. 
  • @LoveLee85 No, you do not.  You have to sign up for it.  Amazon Prime gives you the videos, free shipping etc.  Amazon Family gets you the 20% off diaper discounts.  They are different things.  I had to explain this to DH a million times and then eventually made him log into his account on my computer so we could set it up. 

He thought he did it the first time when he created a child profile.  But he had to affirmatively add me to the Amazon Household account (which involved me entering my username/password into his Amazon household page).  Now the 20% off diaper discounts show up for me, and I was able to take advantage of that Pampers Swaddlers deal that others posted about.
  • Sassenach1743Sassenach1743 member
    edited March 2017
    @GlitterFish

The Amazon Pampers deal is up again!!! 216 count of Pampers Swaddlers Size 1 for $20.47 with Subscribe & Save! 
    Vive Les Frasers
    Related image

Anniversary
  • mamadcbmamadcb member
    edited March 2017
    @Twinkiedoll @Sassenach1743 I am just doing the subscribe and save for the diapers for the first time now. I clicked on add to cart, entered password etc and saw the subscription schedule-- but I don't actually see them in my cart. Is this normal for S&S items? Or have I done something wrong? 
  • @Sassenach1743 I just bought another box!  STMs, is that enough?  Too much?
    @Twinkiedoll you are so awesome!! Thank you. Just set up a family profile! I just did the Pamper swaddled box for nine cents per diaper!! Please let me know if you see the other sizes of diaper marked down like that?!?! Also, two boxes is good, might need more. I remember my LO going to size one after 6 weeks and we went through several boxes of size one!! They go through so many diapers in the first several months. You will use them, and then some! 
  • Amazon Deal on Diaper Genie Refills for Diaper Genie Diaper Pails - 270 Count S&S $12.82, one time purchase $13.49:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009TJ3J60/

S&S is even cheaper if you have 5 or more items for that month's shipment.

DS went through 15 diapers/day in his first couple months. It was unbelievable.

I bought size 2 today because that's what DS started out in. I plan to buy two of the 200+ boxes of diapers in that size.