November 2017 Moms

Symptoms thread for the week of March 11

How is everybody doing?  Anything new this week?
Pregnancy Ticker
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Symptoms thread for the week of March 11

• I get painful vaginal "twinges" every so often. It's a shooting pain for about 10 seconds and then goes away, anyone else experiencing this?

• @DuchessOfCambridge I've experienced one or two so far. With baby #1, I had them throughout the whole pregnancy.

Not much new for me, definitely still bloated and tired.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • @DuchessOfCambridge totally normal, I remember that feeling with my previous pregnancies. I actually still get that shooting pain on the heaviest day of my period. Fun stuff! 

I'm pretty symptom free. Im 3w6d so just enjoying feeling good at this point. I'm dreading the exhaustion that will kick in soon. 
    DD1: 2/28/12
    DD2: 9/12/13
    Baby #3: Due January 2018

• I keep getting a painful twinge in my lower abdomen when I stand up quickly.  I remember it happening last time too.  So weird!

• Lots of abdominal twinges for me, very low down in my abdomen. Fatigue is hitting me hard the last few days. Last night I fell asleep on the couch at 7:30 lol. I woke up at 9 something and went up to bed and slept until 6:45
    Me: 32 Husbando: 49
    Married Since: 7/29/2012
    omgosh 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Still exhausted. Nausea is getting worse by the day. Almost puked while changing DS's poopy diaper last night, and then was horribly nauseous after dinner. Wouldn't be surprised if the strong morning sickness I had with my first pregnancy kicks in in the next week or so. 
    April Siggy Challenge: April Showers
    68b4a0fa9283500827195ef5a5ccdd70

About me:
    29 y/o
    Married 6.26.11
    BFP 12.23.13, EDD 9.2.14 - baby girl, born too soon at 22w6d due to a placental abruption on 5.5.14
    BFP 8.4.14, EDD 4.15.15 - rainbow son, born at 30w4d due to a placental abruption on 2.8.15, healthy 3 y/o now!
    BFP 2.28.17, EDD 11.8.17 - baby girl, miscarried at 11 weeks on 4.21.17
    BFP 11.28.17, EDD 8.8.18, delivering in July - another rainbow baby boy!

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Lots of fatigue, some intermittent cramping, excessive thirst,  and constant urination/farting.   I'm so thankful my boobs don't hurt this time.
  • Lots of lower back pain-though I'm. It positive that's the pregnancy, constipation and smell sensitivity, breast tenderness is getting stronger but still not as bad as last time yet. Still waiting for the horrible nausea to kick in 
  • **TMI** just  had a lot of creamy white discharge, is this normal?

@ChattyKitty17 I have also had some lowe back pain but not convinced it's pregnancy related.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • My lower back has been aching too. I'm starting to think it's because my abs can't do their job as well with how bloated I've been. 

• jess0211 said:
    **TMI** just  had a lot of creamy white discharge, is this normal?
    I had a lot of discharge throughout my last pregnancy like that, haven't had much this time around but my doctor never seemed concerned. She didn't ever explain what was going on though 
  • ShePersistedShePersisted member
    edited March 2017
    @DuchessOfCambridge I do at least once every other day if not everyday. Some times it's on the sides which is freaky but it's not on the same side so that makes me feel better lol. 

@ArtificialRed I have some back pain too but only if I exert so maybe this is more due to lack of excessive in the last few weeks but might as well be pregancy related. 

@jes0211 @chattykitty17  I actually had been extremely dry these last few days but just yesterday suddenly noticed a lot of EWCM which was weird. I think it depends on person to person. I read that women who take clomid tend to dry up CM and may not have any at all while women who tend to hydrate better seems to notice more. I do think the days I hydrate better and excercise I notice it more but not other days. 
  • @ShePersisted that makes a lot of sense. I have been drinking a ridiculous amount of water.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Still just tired, bloated, and having a lot of round ligament pain. Otherwise nothing new yet.
    i remember in my other two pregnancies I didn't start feeling nauseous until around 8 weeks.
  • So incredibly nauseous...and everything smells bad. :(
  • @DuchessOfCambridge I'm having that too! 
    Me: 28 DW: 23
    Dating: 10/23/2013
    Married: 6/13/2014
    TTC since June 2016
    BFP #1: 3/2/17 - MC 5/22/17

• Nausea but only have dry heaved, sense of smell has def increased... I need to empty my fridge because every time I open it I want to vomit. lower back soreness, tender breast, Super sensitive- I cried watching the movie "On the edge of seventeen"... it's a comedy but I felt really bad for the girl. I also got teary listening to a song on the radio today, I don't even remember which song it was! Holy emotional roller coaster! 
    "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" - Philippians 4:13 
  • Just emotional and exhausted as of right now, I was ugly crying while listening to How far I'll go from the moana soundtrack in my car with the kids the other night
  • @ugoglencoco I've been crying daily when DS watches Moana. It sends me on an emotional rollercoaster now :lol:

ps I love your username!
    April Siggy Challenge: April Showers
    68b4a0fa9283500827195ef5a5ccdd70

About me:
    29 y/o
    Married 6.26.11
    BFP 12.23.13, EDD 9.2.14 - baby girl, born too soon at 22w6d due to a placental abruption on 5.5.14
    BFP 8.4.14, EDD 4.15.15 - rainbow son, born at 30w4d due to a placental abruption on 2.8.15, healthy 3 y/o now!
    BFP 2.28.17, EDD 11.8.17 - baby girl, miscarried at 11 weeks on 4.21.17
    BFP 11.28.17, EDD 8.8.18, delivering in July - another rainbow baby boy!

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Can't make it past 830pm before having to go to bed.  Today, hunger, back pain, and shooting vaginal pain struck me pretty hard. I thought I might pass out after going about 3 hours between meals. Now, after eating I'm miserably bloated and exhausted.
    Me:  33
    DH:  36
    Together since 2007
    Happily Ever After 4.30.2015
    ~~One Beautiful Daughter~~ Born:  11.6.2017
    Trying for #2!!
  • Thank goodness for this thread and all you ladies for calming me down with these symptoms. Or lack thereof sometimes. 

• kalenpkalenp member
    edited March 2017
    @jes0211   Don't know if the discharge is normal, but I've got it here too! 
    DS#1 3/13
    DS#2 3/15
    Baby #3~ 
    BabyFruit Ticker

• edited March 2017
    Saw Logan today, and couldn't stop crying in the theater! Not sure if hormones, the movie, or both..
    Me: 28 DW: 23
    Dating: 10/23/2013
    Married: 6/13/2014
    TTC since June 2016
    BFP #1: 3/2/17 - MC 5/22/17

• Oh my god, I *thought* I had fatigue, but no, NOW I have fatigue. I can't do anything. I don't even have the energy to take out the trash. I left it for my husband. He is being very understanding, though, and is definitely humoring me and letting me take it easy. Also, the indigestion and gas pains I had last night?? I thought I was going to die, I thought something was seriously wrong. I tossed and turned and fidgeted and my husband kept hugging me but just being touched hurt. Finally in desperation I remembered that laying on your left side can help? Oh wow. The pain was GONE, immediately.

Problem is, I can't sleep on my left side. At all. So I just laid there, tired and awake, but at least no more cramping from gas? :( lol wow the first trimester is awful, I am not enjoying it at all. I just keep trying to stay focused on March 29 when I get to see what I'm enduring all of this for (a gummy bear!)
    omgosh 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • The nausea and fatigue are debilitating. That coupled with gas and cramps are what's really taking me down. 
  • Nausea and exhaustion of course, but this week's lovely new thing is :::::TMI ALERT:::: a hemorrhoid. A freaking hemorrhoid that hasn't bothered me since DS was born is back with a vengeance and I've been a miserable person for days. I was NOT expecting this at this early stage in the game. 
  • @BayCamp omg, I had a hemorrhoid once (TMI: I wore an ill-fitting g-string and it rode up my crack so hard it irritated everything and I developed a hemorrhoid within weeks) and it was just awful. I hope it clears up for you soon, this just way too soon to have to deal with that <3
    omgosh 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • In bed and so hungry but I've already flossed and all. Would also looooove to use my heating pad for these cramps, so sad the heat is bad for my little embryo. 

• @captainfoxtrot I cried watching Logan too. Hard core. 

I'm definitely more emotional. I cry super easy and quick to anger.  I almost went ape shit on the insurance guy because my OB referral still isn't done even though I got my BFP two weeks ago and I have yet to schedule my first appointment because of it. Soooo constipated. I got some prune juice yesterday so hopefully that will help. Not really nauseous yet but I get bouts of it here and there. 

Me: 25 DH: 29, Married 1/1/2015
    DS 11/2/2017
    TTC since August 2018

• The HG has struck. I am at my obgyn on Wednesday and will be asking for an aggressive treatment plan including a PICC line. 

I am alreafy regreting having this baby and the guilt those feelings are causing is doing my head in. Miserable to say the least. 
  •  @Tourmalily I also couldn't sleep on my left side but once I basically was forced to the snoodle saved my life! I loved that pillow so much. I plan on buying another one sooner than later to help me learn to be a side sleeper again (my first one got tossed in our last move because it takes up so much space!)

@BayCamp noooooo that is the worst!! That was honestly one of the biggest and least welcome surprises of pregnancy for me. I had one late into my pregnancy bc of pressure since my daughter was sitting so low (which made for a quick birth so I would still do it that way again!). I remember laying in bed with an ice pack on my butt crying to my husband (now if that's not glamorous true love than I don't know what is...). Why does nobody warn us about such things??

tonight is my first night on the couch (probably of many to come- my couch was my saving grace my last pregnancy).. The nausea has kicked in and I feel better sleeping upright. @kschref you are a strong lady. I don't even normally actually throw up and I am already feeling like "how can I do this for atleast 6 more weeks?!"
  • @c+mpeachey big hugs. Feeling so sick can make everything seem really dark. I hope your ob can give you some help 
  • Thanks @heatherdubrow. I hope so too. 
  • So far, my symptoms haven't been too awful. I've had sore boobs, been pretty bloated and I am so exhausted all the time, it's crazy! I'm not usually a napper but I've been falling asleep in the afternoon almost everyday this week. I also had my hands randomly swell up yesterday and I think it was because of the heat. I haven't been too nauseated as of yet but we'll see. I had THE WORST morning sickness with my last pregnancy so right now I'm just enjoying being able to eat things and actually feel hungry!

Oh yeah, I also have to get up to pee like 50 times per night (a slight exaggeration
  • PhillymommaX2PhillymommaX2 member
    edited March 2017
    Removed comment
    DD1: 2/28/12
    DD2: 9/12/13
    Baby #3: Due January 2018

• @TallMomma29 ha! Who knew we would ever be excited about puking right?!?
  • @c+mpeachey so sprry you are dealing with that. I'm just dealing with bad morning sickness and I'm miserable. I can't imagine full blown HG. 
  • Does anyone else have a crazy amount of discharge?  I feel gross.