R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: what is your biggest pet peeve? 

Re: WTO Sunday

• Options
    M/C: 8

CD:17

WAYDTGKU: Prenatal, opk, b6, sex

R/R: It's snowing today!!!! I live in NC and we never get snow. We have around 2 inches and I am loving it. 

CS/Q: Is it normal to get 4 days of positive opk (wondfo)? This is my first month using wondfo. Usually I use clear blue and only get about 24 hours worth of positive Opks. I had a lot of ewcm today though so I'm assuming today is O day. 

GTKY: what is your biggest pet peeve? When people don't use their blinker and roll through stop signs. 

• Options
    M/C:8/6

CD:18

WAYDTGKU:bbt,cm,pnv,hio

R/R:So yesterday I moved over to TWW because I had CH on my chart now today it removed it from my chart. Now I`m not sure what is going on. :/

CS/Q:

GTKY: what is your biggest pet peeve? Dog hair it goes everywhere and gets on everything.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    M/C: 3/3

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: PNVs, BBT, CM, HIO

R/R: Just early cycle fatigue here. I feel like ditching my housework and crawling back into bed.

CS/Q: nope

GTKY: what is your biggest pet peeve? I have so many pet peeves that I should probably get the shirt below. I hate when people don't pick up their feet when they walk making a scuffing sound (Ugg wearers are particularly guilty of this). I hate loud chewers. I hate when people are on their phones while eating a meal together. I hate when my coworkers leave time left on the microwave without clearing it. I hate when people pet my dogs without asking to approach (my Great Dane is very shy). There are more, but I figure I have made my point: I'm a grump.`

Me: 29 | DH: 29
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
    Letrozole + TI = BFP 01/30/2018 | EDD 10/11/2018
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @Brooklyngirl6 I'm going to NC tomorrow.  I was hoping that I would be escaping the snow, but I'm glad you're enjoying it!
    @Stargazer>lily sorry it took away your CH

M/C:
    7/6, 4/4 AL

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: bbt, pnv, cm, hip, opk, pom juice

R/R: Rant - I'm still annoyed I had to change my flight to tomorrow.  Hopefully, we can HIO tomorrow morning before I go and then Weds night, so our timing should be ok.  ***TW*** I'm also not excited at all for this trip.  Last time I was at this client was the day I had my MC.  I started spotting and ended up going to the ER where they said the baby had stopped growing 2 weeks earlier. ***End TW***

CS/Q:

I have a lot but most of mine relate to driving.  I hate when people don't use their blinkers, refuse to move out of the left lane, cut you off and then drive really slow. I'm sure there are more too.

• Options
    Lurking from TWW

Brooklyngirl6 I usually get 3-4 days of positive wondfo OPKs with one of the days be a tad bit darker than the rest. 
  • Options
    M/C: 8/6 (1/1AL)

CD: ?

WAYDTGKU: Benched

R/R: **TW ** so my dr gave me the ok to continue travel plans for the end of next week.  But on Friday night I was pressing in my lower right abdomen and it still hurt when I pressed on it.  It hurt until right about the middle of my abdomen.  Then all day yesterday I was getting sharp twinges of pain (nothing excruciating).  So of course paranoia set in again.  Is it normal to have pain 2 weeks after the injections when numbers are dropping?  I need to message her.  I'm so so over this ***end TW

CS/Q:

GTKY: what is your biggest pet peeve? oh I have so many.  Bad drivers, people that are racist/sexist/homophobic, general stupidity/incompetence.  And more lol
  • Options
    @Brooklyngirl6 I'm kind of new, but from what I've read MOST of the time you O within 36 hours of your first dark positive opk test -- however sometimes the FSH surge can be a fakeout which is why its recommended to temp and chart CM as well in conjunction with opks. Are you charting too? FWIW, I always have a second line on wondfos, but it's generally pretty light until the two days of dark lines just before I O. 

@Stargazer>lily Bummer about your CHs. You might want to post your chart in the chart stalker thread because those ladies are pretty insightful. 

@morado23 OMG YES to the feet shuffling and loud chewing. I have several coworkers that I adore but just hate to eat around because of their loud chewing and all of the sounds they make. Nothing makes my lunch less appealing! 

@TigerCakes I'm sorry about your upcoming trip and all the negative feels surrounding it. I hope it goes quickly and smoothly for you and that it doesn't interfere too much with timing. 

@purplg8r Glad that you were given the green light to travel. I have no insight on the pain you're having but wanted to let you know I'm sorry that it's still kind of a roller coaster for you. This TTC stuff is so much harder than most of society leads you to believe. *Creepy internet hugs.

M/C:
    3/2

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: Just waiting right now. I don't usually (well since I started tracking 3 months ago, anyway) O until CD 20-22, so I'm just trying not to be impatient and take all of my supplements and whatnot. 

R/R: Rave: I'm glad to have an extra hour of daylight even though I really dislike missing out on a hour this weekend. Rant: so much grading to do today... and right now I'm bumping. Ugh, where are you spring break?!

CS/Q: Did anyone else forget to reset their alarm this morning to account to DST? I knew it was coming but it still slipped my mind to adjust. Oh well, still pretty far from suspected O day, but you can definitely see the little dip in my chart. 

GTKY: what is your biggest pet peeve? Like @morado23 I can't stand feet shuffling or loud chewers. I'm also really over political rantings all over facebook, from all sides... (note - I am very political and skeptical and keep a close eye on multiple news sources every day, but that's not why I'm on facebook. My own mother, who I totally agree with politically, is OBNOXIOUS about her political rants and I'm talking about 3-5 every.single.day. WE ALL GET IT. Also people at the dog park who are totally hands off when their dogs are being mildly aggressive or are bullying the little guys ("get off of your damn phone because your dog is an asshat who's stirring up trouble!") Oh yeah, also people who are boycotting Beauty and the Beast because of Disney's first gay character... oh but you're fine with all of the garbage reality TV you watch or the violence on Game of Thrones? STFU. Don't even get me started on bad drivers... lol. 

High School Teacher Reluctant Floridian * Steelers Fan 

Family info in Spoiler

Married 6/2013
    DS 11/2017
    MMC 10/2019 @ 12 weeks 
    Planning to try for our rainbow 01/2020

• Options
    @TigerCakes the snow will be gone by tomorrow! 

@CandyApple2012 I am taking the month off from temping. It was stressing me out after 7 months of doing it and nothing. I usually get a surge and don't O and then O around cd 20 but my cycles have been really strange last month and this month. 

@dragonfly87 thanks! The lines seemed like the same darkness but this afternoon's line seemed to have faded a bit. So hopefully today is O day. 
  • Options
    jenotontxjenotontx member
    edited March 2017
    M/C: TTA

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: PNV BBT CM RRL

R/R: Just signed the offer for our new favorite house so crossing our fingers and waiting to see what happens. Other then that, I have a nail appointment in an hour and then DH and I have to go grocery shopping. 

CS/Q: Nothing today. I think my plan to temp an hour later today backfired on me because my temp seemed unusually high.

GTKY: what is your biggest pet peeve? I second @Stargazer>lily about dog hair. I can't stand dog hair on my clothes (hence why I don't have animals). I also can't stand it when I write someone an email asking a question and they respond in no way answering the question. If you don't want to read the email then just don't reapond at all. 

@Brooklyngirl6 Yay for EWCM! FX for O. 

@Stargazer>lily Sorry about your CH. What happened with your temp today to make the CH disappear? PS. Do you get notified from the tags? The > in your name seems to throw off the tag function when using the app. 

@morado23 I'm pretty sure I do a lot of those things that you find pet peeves. 

@TigerCakes Oh no, reminders like that are so difficult. Hugs. 

@purplg8r Sorry to hear you are still having to deal with this. Hopefully the Dr. Is able to ease your mind so you can enjoy your vacation. 

@candyapple2012 I agree with you on FB politics. I am very politically opinionated but I am just warn out. I continue to stay informed but I just don't have the energy to argue on FB anymore. 
  • Options
    M/C: 27/27 (1/1 AL) CD: 7 (probably) WAYDTGKU: letrozole, TI, IUI R/R: I really wish it would get warm. I am tired of the cold weather!! CS/Q: GTKY: what is your biggest pet peeve? Tough one -the pet peeve i can think of right now is when you are shopping and people just stop right in front of you when walking. Drives me nuts!
  • Options
    @CandyApple2012 yes about the people boycotting Beauty and the Beast!! I hate ignorant people 

@JJMNO1616 yay!  Hopefully the offer on your house goes through!
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: HIO, BBT, Starting OPK this cycle, FertilAid, OvaBoost, FertileCM, Vitamin C, Omega3, Probiotic, Dessicated Liver, Collagen, Red Raspberry Leaf Tea, Maca, Green Tea CD1-O, POM Juice CD2-O, Pineapple 1DP-5DPO, No Alcohol/Caffeine, Fertility Yoga

R/R: Rant: Waking up when it’s still dark out stinks Rave: I get to watch my hockey game today without being too tired to fully enjoy it, I got a nice walk in, and dinner is currently simmering on the stove.

CS/Q: Not today. Still no peak fertility on my OPK, still no temperature spike, so just keeping on.  And trying to be patient.  Not my strong suit.

GTKY:  People who are late, for sure.

@Stargazer>lily sorry FF took your CH away, that’s so frustrating.

@morado23 eary cycle fatigue is the perfect term through it, and it stinks.  Also, your list of pet peeves totally cracked me up!

@TigerCakes I’ll be thinking of you as you take this trip, totally understandable why you wouldn’t be very psyched to return to that client.

@purplg8r just sending you some internet stranger love, and I hope that you start feeling better soon.  

@CandyApple2012 that waiting period between the end of AF and finally getting to the fertile window always seems like it takes forever to me, hope it speeds by for you!

@JJMNO1615 keeping my fingers crossed for you on your house offer!

@bpietronicco people stopping randomly is awful; totally reminds me of living in DC and tourists just stopping in the middle of the sidewalk or blocking the left side of the escalator.  We got places to be!

DS1: Nov. 2013
    DS2: Jan. 2016
    DS3: Dec. 2017
    Baby #4 on the way!
  • Options
    @bpietronicco Ugh yes, I totally hate when people stop right in front of you while you're shopping. 
    @JJMNO1616 GL with your offer! I hope it gets accepted! 
    @CandyApple2012 I just don't get why people are upset about an openly gay person! Just because it is Disney, does not mean there should be no gay characters... it is unrealistic (and naive) to expect Disney not to change with the times and have gay characters in their movies/TV shows.

M/C: 4/2, 2/1 AL

CD: 27

WAYDTGKU: HIO, PNV, BBT, CP, CM, OPKs, evening primrose 

R/R: I am not liking the time change. I feel like my entire day has been thrown off due to sleeping in "late".

CS/Q: STILL waiting to see if I'll O this cycle. I've been getting signs that I might (wet CM, HSO CP) but still no O...

GTKY: what is your biggest pet peeve? Bad drivers - you have a turn signal for a reason people! - and pet hair. I love my two fur babies, but I feel like I am constantly trying to get rid of pet hair...

• Options
    @Stargazer>lily Sorry about your CH
    @TigerCakes Sorry about your trip! Take care of yourself while you're there as much as you can.
    @purplg8r So sorry you're going through this. I hope the pain in your abdomen goes away soon. And I totally agree on the general stupidity/incompetence thing! 
    @CandyApple2012 Being patient for O sucks!
    @JJMNO1616 GL on your offer! That's so exciting!

M/C:
    1/1

CD: 21

WAYDTGKU: PNV's, BBT, CM, Vitex

R/R: Just waiting for O. Trying to be patient, becasue I know it may not happen until around CD 36 or so. 

CS/Q:

GTKY: what is your biggest pet peeve? I have a couple, but I really hate it when groups of people walk 3-4 across and you can't get around them. I also really hate it when I see kids misbehaving in public and the parent is doing nothing but making obviously empty threats (this one probably has something to do with working with kids with major behavior issues all day, becasue I get much more tolerant over the summer). I also get annoyed when people don't pull their weight at work and don't meet deadlines. I guess I'm just cranky. 
    Me: 27 | DH: 27
    Married: 10/2013
    TTC #1 Since: 02/2017
  • Options
    @CandyApple2012 I was thinking about doing that just trying to figure out how too post it 

@JJMNO1616 I`ll try and post my chart in the chart stalk thread. Yup I get tagged I did change my name when I first joined it had a space in between the stargazer and lily which was hard to tag. I didn`t get many options when trying to fix it just long numbers or > so I went with it.
  • Options
    @Brooklyngirl6 snow when you're not used to it is so fun! We've had snow everyday since DH left to go out of town for work... Not so fun having to shovel it haha
    @morado23 I dont know if you're so much a grump as you expect people to have proper manners? haha
    @TigerCakes I hope your trip goes okay and you are able to take care of your mental health. *hugs*
    @purplg8r that definitely seems like a good reason to at least check in with you doc to make sure it's okay! better to be safe than sorry!
    @JJMNO1616 Good luck on your house! I hope they accept your offer!
    @KatieEl Sounds like an excellent Sunday!

M/C:
    4/4

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: temping, OPKs, PNV, Cal/Mag.

R/R: Rant: DS woke up puking again the middle of the night... Ugh he had gone a solid 12 hours so I thought we were in the clear, but nope. Rave: Brought him into bed with me and we cuddled and slept in!

CS/Q: How early do you usually start using OPKs? I'm pretty sure I O on CD 12-14, when should I start peeing on sticks??

GTKY: what is your biggest pet peeve? When people dont mind their own business. My parenting style, how I wear my hair, what I wear, how fat or thin I am is none of your damn business so keep your nose out!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @kvacmak sorry to hear about DS hope he feels better soon. Re: OPKs I've only used Clearblue Advanced, so I can't speak for other brands, but for someone with a 26 day cycle they say start testing day CD7 and for a 28 day cycle day CD8. My guess is other brands are similar. So I guess any day now for you!
    DS1: Nov. 2013
    DS2: Jan. 2016
    DS3: Dec. 2017
    Baby #4 on the way!
  • Options
    M/C: 7/8

CD: 1

WAYDTGKU: I don't know what I will be doing this month. I am feeling low, so besides continuing acupuncture, I don't know if I will do anything this month

R/R: CD1. But today I have burned about 1000 calories between working out and chopping down trees in my back yard, so thats fun.

CS/Q:

Shitty drivers

• Options
    Lurking from TWW
    @kiwi2628:  So sorry for CD 1! Hugs and be sure to treat yourself!
  • Options
    @kiwi2628 I'm so sorry you're feeling low. I hope tomorrow is better. I think it's common to go through ups and downs when TTC. Is that what's got you down?

M/C: 7/5 (1/1 AL)

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: Still waiting

R/R: I had a good weekend. Went for lunch with friends yesterday. Today I went to yoga and then started cleaning out our office which will eventually be the nursery. Almost done!

CS/Q:

I'm with @bpietronicco and @Cricket648 on people stopping in front of you or blocking the sidewalk. Also walking too slow in front of you, loud chewing, and muttering under your breath. And singing out loud or when I can hear your music from your headphones. I'm sure there's more...
    Me: 34 | DH: 33
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***
    BFP Jan. 15, 2017; MMC Mar. 4, 2017 at 10w6d
    BFP Jun. 5, 2017; MMC Aug. 2, 2017 at 11w6d
    BFP Nov. 20, 2017; ended in CP
    All the tests. Everything normal except treated for ureaplasma and DH potentially has high DNAF.
    BFP Dec. 25, 2017; EDD Sep. 5, 2018; DD arrived Aug. 26th
    My chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/63f71d

• Options
    Hey all,
    I am new here and just wanted to introduce myself.

M/C: 
    CD: 17

WAYDTGKU: Clomid 50mg days 5-9, getting busy every other day.  No caffeine (that's a lent thing)

R/R: CD1. But today I have burned about 1000 calories between working out and chopping down trees in my back yard, so thats fun.

CS/Q: Anyone else using Clomid?

GTKY: what is your biggest pet peeve? : Horrible drivers (I have some road rage issues) and entitlement.

• Options
    Welcome @mandabee33 - I am not taking clomid but I am on Letrozole days 5-9.
  • Options
    @kiwi2628 So sorry for CD1 

@kvacmak Hope your DS starts to feel better soon!! 

@Starla Glad to hear you had a good weekend. 

@mandabee33 Welcome!
  • Options
    Welcome @mandabee33
    Me: 34 | DH: 33
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***
    BFP Jan. 15, 2017; MMC Mar. 4, 2017 at 10w6d
    BFP Jun. 5, 2017; MMC Aug. 2, 2017 at 11w6d
    BFP Nov. 20, 2017; ended in CP
    All the tests. Everything normal except treated for ureaplasma and DH potentially has high DNAF.
    BFP Dec. 25, 2017; EDD Sep. 5, 2018; DD arrived Aug. 26th
    My chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/63f71d

• Options
    What pArt of NC? It was snowing when I woke up but by the time we went out to lunch it was all gone. Not that I'm complaining. I moved here to avoid snow.

• Options
    What pArt of NC? It was snowing when I woke up but by the time we went out to lunch it was all gone. Not that I'm complaining. I moved here to avoid snow.

Hi! Welcome to WTO... I am dying to ask though, what's the story behind your screen name? 
  • Options
    @misstressnicole I am right outside of Charlotte. 
  • Options
    M/C: 8/9

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: all the things 

R/R: my weekend has been so great. I've had a wonderful time just relaxing with my friends yesterday and my husband today. Finally we got some effing good weather!  And tonight is MY NIGHT for tv shows!  Girls, RHOA, walking dead, Big Little Lies, ugh. So excited :)
    RANT: I just opened Facebook and saw a girl younger than me who got married after me who now has TW delivered her second effing kid. Dude this should not be so hard but it seems like every effing person in the world is having kids on one night stands or without even trying. I know that's not the case and I'm being a bitch but  I've just having a really hard time with all these effers having kids so "easily" even if that's not so. End TW. 

CS/Q:

Bitches who have babies really easily. Lol. But really my biggest pet peeve is my neighbor parking in front of my driveway. It's only by like 12 inches, but it still annoys the shit out of me. 
  • Options
    mandabee33mandabee33 member
    edited March 2017
    Thanks @Starla and @JJMNO1616 !! Excited to get to know you ladies