Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Sunday 3/12

Didn't see where anyone started this yet!

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO:

Timing: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: stealing from TFAS, what is one thing you've been putting off "just in case you get pregnant"?
Me: 35   DH: 35
Married: 5-16-2009
Charlotte Elaine 5-27-2014
Anna Josephine 3-29-2016
Baby #3 EDD 3-3-2018

My Chart 

Re: TWW Sunday 3/12

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 26/3

Timing: -3, -2, -1

Testing: 10 dpo 

R/R: I got my CH this morning! Just happy that my O date is when I thought and I'm not out yet (have been out of town without DH since O day). Now to work on not getting my hopes up too high...

CS/Q: nope

GTKY: stealing from TFAS, what is one thing you've been putting off "just in case you get pregnant"?
    Losing weight. I know that getting back in shape is important for a healthy pregnancy and actually might help my chances of conceiving, but I can't help thinking that it's not worth all that work if I'm just going to gain it all back.
    Anna Josephine 3-29-2016
    Baby #3 EDD 3-3-2018

My Chart 
  • Options

@georgiagirl3050 – I’m also there with you on the weight. I thought about just starting to eat healthy while TTC and maybe loose a little bit during TTC but I know it’ll all come right back. Still haven’t started to eat healthy. LOL

CD/DPO: 25/10 or 11? (see question below)

Timing: -3, -1, 0

Testing: Another BFN :'(  I was planning on waiting until next weekend to see if I have AF but I think I’m just gonna go for it everyday.

R/R: I think some one needs to admit me because I’m going BSC!

CS/Q: When I was calculating DPO for the last week and a half, I was counting the day that I O’d as DPO1. After looking at some FF charts, it looks to me that I should have counted the day after O as DPO1. Is this correct?

GTKY: Stealing from TFAS, what is one thing you've been putting off "just in case you get pregnant"? I run half marathons and I haven’t committed to any this year yet, just in case I’m pregnant. We are also waiting to discuss trip plans for the fall/winter for the same reason. 

Married: August 2014
    TTC #1: February 2017 - BFP 7/28/17; EDD 4/8/18; DD born 4/7/18
    TTC #2: February 2019
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @justkeepswimming8 I start at 1 dpo on the day after O day, so I am currently 3 dpo (Sunday) when I ovulated 4 days ago (Thursday)
    Anna Josephine 3-29-2016
    Baby #3 EDD 3-3-2018

My Chart 
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 5/3

CD/DPO: 28/6

Timing: -3,-1, +1

Testing: probably next week

R/R: Hoping for a semi relaxing day including a nap and a 7 mile run

CS/Q: nope. Looks positive for a luteal phase greater than 6 days so crossing my fingers

GTKY: What is one thing you've been putting off "just in case you get pregnant"?

I really can't think of 
    anything. 
  • Options
    @georgiagirl3050 yay for CH!

@justkeepswimming8  Sorry for the BFN.  Yes I count 1 dpo as the day after I ovulate

@cdnrunning FX for longer LP!  Sounds like a great Sunday 

Month/Cycle 7/7

CD/DPO 22/5

Timing -4

Testing No

R/R With the hour ahead I already feel like I wasted so much of the day.  It's only 9:45 and I've made DS's birthday cake but I still feel unproductive 

CS/Q:  Nothing today

GTKY:  +1 for losing weight.  As  @georgiagirl3050 said losing weight would may help my TTC but I just can't get going.  Maybe when it is warmer and I'm outside more
    Me: 38 DH:39
    TTC #2 - August 2016
    MFI
    IUI #1-3 BFN 

Heart Mom - DS 3/15/13
    BFP 4/21/18 MMC 6/11/18
  • Options
    SoldiersMomSoldiersMom member
    edited March 2017
    Hi Ladies. I didn't check in yesterday...took a mental health day. 

@georgiagirl3050 yay for CH!!
    @justkeepswimming8 sorry for BFN. FX it's early. 
    @cdnrunning my relaxing day would just include the nap lol! Enjoy your run!

Month/Cycle: 5/4

CD/DPO: 29/14

Timing: -3, -2(x2), -1, O, +1

Testing: No

R/R: I mentioned on Thursday, we started painting our bathroom but the color is wrong. So we're heading to lowes today to see what they can do about exchanging it. Supposedly they have a color satisfaction guarantee. But I can't find the receipt so hopefully they'll honor it without that. 

CS/Q: I've been spotting for 4 straight days. Which is highly unusual for me. I have a 15 day lp and I've spotted before AF before, usually at day 12 post O, but never for 4 days, every time I use the bathroom. I stopped for a few hours after I showered yesterday but it's back. Is it normal to spot this long prior to AF? (Chart in siggy if you want to peep)

GTKY: I've been hoarding vacation days. We have a few days planned next month and a long weekend in may and July but I've been saving the bulk for "when I get pregnant" to extend my leave. 
    Me:31 ~ DH: 28
    Swiped Right: 6/2014
    Married: 9/2016
    TTC # 1: 11/2016 
     BFP: 5/2017
    Baby Boy: 1/2018
    Link to FF Charts
  • Options
    @SoldiersMom I'm mobile so I can't see your chart, but have you tested at all yet? That timing is insane and at 14 dpo I would be peeing on ALL the sticks!
    Anna Josephine 3-29-2016
    Baby #3 EDD 3-3-2018

My Chart 
  • Options
    cdnrunningcdnrunning member
    edited March 2017
    @SoldiersMom I thought I remember reading (or my dr telling me) that consistent spotting prior to AF *could* indicate lower progesterone but I also feel like I spotted a bit ***TW pregnancy mentioned - when I was very early on in my pregnancy ***end TW
    @RVAmom315 I feel the same way. Lost an hour, didn't get enough sleep and still have lots to do!
    @justkeepswimming8 Sorry for the BFN. Go register for a race :) I plan to run one even if I get KU, I'll just not try and PR
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD/DPO: 24/8

Timing:  -4,-2,-1,0

Testing: maybe Thursday 

R/R: I am bummed. I had my DH take an at-home semen analysis yesterday and it came back as low. I'm still not out this month so trying not to focus on it too much but I know I'm going to be really upset about it when AF arrives on Saturday. He's a healthy individual as far as drinking/smoking/diet goes so I'm not sure what he'll be able to improve on to get those numbers up. I'm going to have him retake it in a couple days to see if it was maybe a fluke, and if it's still low I'll send him to the doctor. 

CS/Q: 

A lot of trips. Our friends invited us to Napa next month and we turned it down. Same with a few other trips. 

Me: 28 | DH: 33
    EDD: March 24, 2018 - angel baby at 21 weeks <3 

• Options
    @soldiersmom I'm not sure about the spotting, I would test if I were you ;)

@RVAmom315 oh my gosh I forgot about daylight savings! I was laying in bed thinking I slept in wondering why I'm so tired. It makes sense now! Haha 

@justkeepswimming01 yep, the day after O is 1dpo

• Options
    @haylsbayls Sorry about DH's test.  Hopefully it's just a fluke and he'll have a great one next time
    TTC #2 - August 2016
    MFI
    IUI #1-3 BFN 

Heart Mom - DS 3/15/13
    BFP 4/21/18 MMC 6/11/18
  • Options
    @georgiagirl3050 I tested at 11dpo, BFN. I haven't since because I only have two tests left. 
    @cdnrunning Do you recall if it wa it consistent as in many days of spotting prior to an AF or many cycles with spotting?
    @haylsbayls we were looking into those home SA kits. Do you think it's accurate? Also, you should definitely get to Napa someday, even if it's not on your friend's trip. It is such a beautiful place! We took a day trip through Napa and Sonoma as part of our honeymoon. It was gorgeous!
    Link to FF Charts
  • Options
    @SoldiersMom I did the Trak fertility test and it comes with four tests and an app so you can keep track of your results. I'll let you know in a couple of days if I think it's accurate! I love Napa! We've been a couple of times but I feel like it's the type of place I won't have fun at if I can't even have a sip of wine! 

• Options
    @SoldiersMom I had three cycles in a row (at least) where I spotted 2-3 days before AF.
  • Options

@georgiagirl3050 @RVAmom315 and @haylsbayls – thanks for the help! That means I’m 10DPO, not 11.

@cdnrunning – I hear differing opinions on running something like a half marathon while KU. But when I say run for me I mean move my legs at a slightly faster pace than a walking. LOL I think I will start training for another one. My husband gets free registration to a marathon in September so I can try for that one and then I won’t be giving up money if I don’t feel like I can do it if I’m KU. I can’t put my life on hold and get out of shape!

Married: August 2014
    TTC #1: February 2017 - BFP 7/28/17; EDD 4/8/18; DD born 4/7/18
    TTC #2: February 2019
  • Options
    @justkeepswimming8 what I've heard (or chosen to hear  :smile: ) is that as long as you continue to do what you were doing pre-pregnancy it's fine. For example, if someone has never done crossfit, they shouldn't start once they find out they're pregnant. I continued to do crossfit through 35 weeks - obviously modified workouts as necessary 
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD/DPO: 20/?

Timing: Who knows

Testing: I'm not

R/R: Trying to find something fun to do today but coming up blank. Winter sucks. 

CS/Q: I didn't temp - NTNP but I love you guys and can't stay away. 

GTKY: stealing from TFAS, what is one thing you've been putting off "just in case you get pregnant"? Losing a few pounds/eating properly and buying a dress for our runaway wedding. 

Me 27 <3 DF 44
    TTC post VR Sept 21/16
    SA 6 weeks post op 50.7 mil count 40% motility

• Options

haylsbayls Sorry about the results of your DH's SA. Hopefully it was a fluke or there are some easy steps to improve it.

SoldiersMom That's a bummer on the paint color situation. Regarding spotting, I think bodies can just be weird sometimes. Of the past 5 cycles, I had two where I spotted for a few days before AF. 

RVAmom315 I hear ya on wasting the day. I am tired and feel like I woke up late at the same time.

cdnrunning FX your LP is longer! Are you doing anything specifically to lengthen it?

georgiagirl3050 Yay for crosshairs!

@justkeepswimming8 sorry for the BFN

Month/Cycle:  6/6  4TTCAL

CD/DPO:  CD 21 / 10 DPO

Timing:  -3, -1 and O

Testing: undecided

R/R: 
    Ugh, the transition to Springing Forward this year is feeling very rough. 
    Rave: It's Sunday, so it's my prep day for the week. I finish grad school homework, prep breakfast for the week and just rest. So I love Sundays.

CS/Q: Nope. Happy I have a stable temp today though that isn't significantly different from the day before.

Hmm....not really sure. I have been trying to go about life as normal. We have continued to book vacations/trips with the reality I may end up knocked up for one of them. The only difference is we are avoiding zika areas "just in case" which is a bummer though because I really want to go on a cruise again or go to Costa Rica.
  • Options
    @justkeepswimming8 sorry for the bfn

@cdnrunning damn I wish my "relaxing" days included a 7 mile run!! That's awesome!

@RVAmom315 soubds productive to me!!

@SoldiersMom that does sound like quite a bit of spotting how long does AF usually last for you?

@haylsbayls I wouldn't invest too much into an at home kit but it couldn't hurt to maybe request a test from his PCP if you are concerned 

@FLAshley I'm with you with the winter feelings 

@dragonfly87 hope you have a good productive day today! 

Month/Cycle: 14/14 3AL 

CD/DPO: 25/12

Timing: -5,-3,-1

Testing:  ugh bfn yesterday 

R/R: didn't post yesterday. Was pretty bummed about the bfn and I only have clear blue tests bevause I ran out of wondfos. I have my RE appointment tomorrow which I'm really looking forward to I have so many questions. 

CS/Q:  none 

planning a vacation! DH and I usually go away every September for our anniversary but have been putting it off because I don't really want to travel anywhere crazy pregnant and also with Zika I'm not really allured by other places currently that are in our price range 
  • Options
    @SoldiersMom  I've spotted 2-4 days before every AF since we've been TTC. I went to my gyn about it and she did a number of tests and all were normal. The only thing she didn't test was progesterone so I wasn't super happy about that. That kind of spotting can be completely normal. 

@cdnrunning  running 7 miles is not my idea of a relaxing weekend! Good for you! 

Month/Cycle: 9/10

CD/DPO: 18/6 @cdnrunning we are dpo buddies! 

Timing: -2, 0

Testing: meh 

R/R: we painted our master bathroom last night. Finally got rid of all of the terrible peach paint that was everywhere in our house when we bought it! 

CS/Q: 

I planned on tying to save up my vacation days but since we're already 9 months in, I said fuck it and we're taking a two week vacation next month 
    Me: 31 DH: 32
    Dating since: 11/17/2001
    Married: 9/26/2009
    TTC: June 2016
    BFP: 9/01/2017
    EDD: 5/14/2018

• Options
    @beachbunnyxo123 Sorry for the BFN.  GL at your RE appt tomorrow.  Keep us posted
    TTC #2 - August 2016
    MFI
    IUI #1-3 BFN 

Heart Mom - DS 3/15/13
    BFP 4/21/18 MMC 6/11/18
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 24/28

CD/DPO: 19/4

Timing: -3, -1

Testing: like there is even a point

R/R: FF and I have been disagreeing on O date for the past few cycles. 

CS/Q: 

This is f*cking depressing. Pretty much everything because I don't know how much we are going to end up needing to pay for IVF and when we are finally going to be able to start IVF - everything from going on vacation, to buying a house, to attending weddings, even stupid things like updating my wardrobe or finding a yoga studio.
  • Options
    @RVAmom315 thank you! I'll post how it goes! 

@LadyMillil so sorry girl. Just reading your gtky shows how much of a direct impact TTC has had on your life. Hoping for answers and good news for you soon!  <3
  • Options
    Thanks for the input everyone. I really appreciate it. After studying my chart, I think the high temp on CD 14 is throwing things off and that is my actual O day, which would make today 15 dpo and therefore tomorrow will be CD 1. That seems the most logical to me at this point. 
    Link to FF Charts
  • Options
    @LadyMillil I feel terrible for asking that GTKY question now! I was hoping it would be more of an opportunity for us to all encourage each other to do those things and not wait, but it didn't occur to me to think about potential IVF and the financial implications of that... I'm so sorry ☹️
    Anna Josephine 3-29-2016
    Baby #3 EDD 3-3-2018

My Chart 
  • Options
    aalaurenaalauren member
    edited March 2017
    Hooing I do this right...new to this world! 

CD/DPO: 23/2 

Timing: -4, -3, -2, -1, 0, +1

Testing: in a weekish?

R/R: Went to a movie and dinner last night with my hubby. We are hanging around the house and meal planning today :)

CS/Q: We decided to start this month on a whim. Basically just had sex 6 days in a row because my OPK isn't here yet so I had to go off of the app I use (Ovia and FF) and body signals- which I think are totally thrown off from all the sex, lol. I did have the breast tenderness two days ago, which is a symptom of ovulation for me. My question: when do you normally check your CM? In the morning with your temp? Should I be checking and charting my CM at the same time each day? TIA. 

GTKY: stealing from TFAS, what is one thing you've been putting off "just in case you get pregnant"? I'm eating healthier, and alcohol. But I'm not a big drinker anyway! Trying to drink less coffee though- that's a different story!
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 1

CD/DPO:  19/6

Timing:  ED -5 through O

Testing:  Friday

R/R: I got to see the movie Logan today. Love my marvel movies. 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: stealing from TFAS, what is one thing you've been putting off "just in case you get pregnant"? Not much, we are cruising next month. Just means if I'm pregnant I can't drink. TW I think I'm very nonchalant about getting pregnant this time, not sure why. I guess I'm hopeful that the stress of it from before made ttc longer, and that it will be easier with not a lot of stress? I really wanted to have my kids close in age and That stressed me out, now I think I'm good with whenever. I am getting up there in age though so that part scares me.  End TW
  • Options
    @aalauren: Welcome!

Regarding checking your CM....I don't think it matters what time of day you check. You are supposed to record your most fertile CM that you see in a day. 

Honestly, every time I use the restroom (before peeing), I just check my CM during the FW. I am probably a bit on the obsessive side, but given I have had some odd dry spells...I like to check to see if its changing.
  • Options
    @haylsbayls sorry about the SA results. 

@FLAshley hey CD buddy!!

@beachbunnyxo123 hope your appointment goes well tomorrow!

@aalauren welcome! I try to temp at the same time each morning for accuracy but I check CM multiple times a day because it can change throughout the day. 

Month/Cycle: 15/15

CD/DPO: 20/5

Timing: -5, -2, -1, 0

Testing: undecided 

R/R: I was excited about daylight savings because it meant one less hour of work last night but then I had an issue with a patient's blood and ended up staying almost an hour late anyway and left work all stressed out. Rave: it snowed this morning!! We hardly ever get snow in NC and being from NY I miss it. Of course I woke up this afternoon and it was basically all melted already. 

CS/Q: nope

GTKY: stealing from TFAS, what is one thing you've been putting off "just in case you get pregnant"? I had been putting off losing weight but finally started trying to lose some this month. I've lost about 3 pounds so far. I've been putting off going back to school for nursing because I don't want to be pregnant while I'm in school. 
    TTC History
    Me: 35 DH: 34
    Married 07/2012
    DD born 07/2014
    DD2 born 10/2018
    DS born 10/2022

IF history:
    TTC #2 since January 2016
    June-Aug 2017: 3 IUIs w/Clomid = BFN
    Sept 2017: Dx w/Endometriosis
    Oct 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Nov 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Dec 2017: pre-IVF testing
    Jan-Feb 2018: IVF--17 eggs retrieved, 13 fertilized, 9 frozen and 1 transferred on 2/10 = BFP on 2/19!!! EDD 10/29/2018
    FET Oct 2021: BFP on 10/31! MC at 5 weeks
    FET Feb 2022: BFP on 2/15! EDD 10/29/22

• Options
    Hi I am new here and just wanted to introduce myself :)

Month/Cycle: 8/9

CD/DPO: 17/-1 hopefully

Timing: Not sure what this one means, but we are getting busy every other day.

Testing: 16 days until testing

R/R: none today!

CS/Q: Anyone else on clomid? This is my second round...

GTKY: losing this extra poundage I have going on. I'm also sipping a glass of wine, so that too ;)
  • Options
    mandabee33 Hi, welcome. Are you charting to confirm O? If so, it looks like you are predicting O might occur tomorrow (according to the -1). If so, most of the ladies post in WTO (waiting to ovulate) until they confirm O (usually with 3 elevated temps). 

Also, timing refers to what days you had sex in the fertile window. So, it could be -1, -2, -3...meaning the 1, 2, and 3 days before O. Or some put EOD (every other day) or ED (everyday).
  • Options
    Thanks Dragonfly! I have PCOS and have been charting everything like crazy. My temp is up by my OPT says no...It's a challenge figuring out exactly when it's going to come each month. I will check out that board. Thank you for the help!
  • Options
    @mandabee33: No worries. Also quick tip...you can tag/respond to a poster by using the @ symblol and following it with their username. Then it signals to that user you have responded.
  • Options
    @dragonfly17 Got it!! Thanks again for the help.
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 13/12

CD/DPO: 27

Timing: -2, -1, 0

Testing: Blood test at RE March 20, home test before then probably 

R/R: None today

CS/Q: I honestly feel out 100%. I haven't temped all month but decided to randomly this morning because I was waking up at 5:30 for work and that's when I always temp. The temp was super low this AM, like pre-ovulation temp......now I'm all scared. Did the trigger not work? Is that even a thing? 

I've learned not to do that....it's been so long now...I was putting off going back to school to get my RN degree because I wanted to have kids. Decided to go back anyway....here I am...I have my degree....still no kids.
    Me: 27 // DH: 30 
    Married 05/21/2011
    TTC Since Feb 2016
    RE: Dec 2016 Dx: PCOS
    5 rounds of Letrozole 5mg + Ovidrel + TI 
    BFP!!!! June 2017 // EDD: 04/01/2018
    IT'S A BOY!

• Options
    Welcome @mandabee33 - ditto to what @dragonfly87 said and also the ladies are super helpful in the chart stalk thread which is usually posted every week (on Monday I think)
    @vintageandrea90 I wouldn't be too concerned about one single temp. Don't forget when you temped this am that it was actually an hour earlier (because of the time change). Either way, keep in mind that so many things can affect our temps and it may just be a normal drop within the luteal phase. I often see temp drops around 5-8 dpo and at times those temps are near or below cover line. Chin up and don't sweat it!

• Options
    @cdnrunning thanks ❤ that helps tame the BSC a little bit...
    Me: 27 // DH: 30 
    Married 05/21/2011
    TTC Since Feb 2016
    RE: Dec 2016 Dx: PCOS
    5 rounds of Letrozole 5mg + Ovidrel + TI 
    BFP!!!! June 2017 // EDD: 04/01/2018
    IT'S A BOY!