October 2017 Moms

Sunday Ticker Change 3/12

This check-in is for those whose weeks change over today! Meaning your EDD is on October 1, 8, 15, 22 or 29. 

*If your week does not change over today, please do not post. There will be check-ins every day so everyone has a weekly check-in*

1) How many weeks are you? 
2) How are you feeling?
3) Any appointments or tests this week?
4) Rants/Raves/Questions?
5) GTKY: What's your favourite way to eat potatoes?

Someone will need to take Sunday over, as my due date has been moved up a few days!
Renee, 34 + Devon, 29 married 08/13 <3
TTC  09/15
*TW Loss mentioned*
BFP 12/15/15 EDD: 08/26/16
MMC discovered 1/25/16 at 9 +3
TTCAL 3/2016
Acupuncture 11/16
Dx December 2016: unexplained 
January 2017: 50 mg Clomid + TI =
BFP #2 01/30/17  Please be a sticky baby!
EDD: 10/15/17  Measuring ahead! 10/12/17 
Ambrose born on his due date!

Re: Sunday Ticker Change 3/12

• 1. 11 weeks

2. Feeling good still nauseous at times.

3.none 

4. I want bacon but I get sick when I eat any type of pork :( 

5. I love roasted potatoes and hashbrowns. 
  • 1) How many weeks are you? 10!
    2) How are you feeling? Still very tired and nauseous 
    3) Any appointments or tests this week? Yes, we have an u/s on Wednesday because we asked for another one for reassurance. 
    4) Rants/Raves/Questions? I feel like I'm showing already but I think it's mostly bloat. I wish I could tell eryone already and stop sucking in my stomach at work lol
    5) GTKY: What's your favourite way to eat potatoes? Omg LOVE potatoes. Any way shape or form. Especially tater tots! I bake mine and they're just as good as fried. 

Me: 30 DH: 32
    BFP#1: 9/9/2014 DS born 4/7/15
    BFP#2: 6/16/2016 MC/D&C: 7/29/2016
    BFP#3: 10/14/2016 (fingers crossed for a sticky bean)
  • Loading the player...
  • 1) How many weeks are you? 8 weeks

2) How are you feeling? 
    so, so tired

none

I wish my mom would stop pressuring me to announce. She says she just "doesn't understand the big deal" about waiting until 12 weeks. 

Oooh. Either roasted crispy or mashed with gravy. 

• 1) How many weeks are you? 11
    2) How are you feeling? Okay. But sickness comes and goes. Its horrible gagging up spit.
    3) Any appointments or tests this week? Ob appt on Monday the 13th
    4) Rants/Raves/Questions? Not really. Just seems like everything is happening so fast. Feels like I just found out i was preggers last week. But on the bright side I wont feel sick forever
    5) GTKY: What's your favourite way to eat potatoes? Scalloped with onions Ummm

• GenTKGenTK member
    1) How many weeks are you? 7

2) How are you feeling? Tired and just off. Like I haven't been sick sick but every time I eat I think I'm about to regret it, also my boobs hurt so much I want to burn all my bras.

3) Any appointments or tests this week? Had my first OB visit last week, nothing else coming up until the end of the month. 

4) Rants/Raves/Questions? DH and I are waiting forever to tell people because his EX is an spiteful woman of evil and I just know she's going to find someway to make our lives hell again as soon as she knows. Example, she sicked her lawyer on us for more child support when she's made more money then is both over the last year the day after we got back from our wedding. She's bitter that he moved on. 

5) GTKY: What's your favourite way to eat potatoes? A good baked potato full of all kinds of yummy goodness like cheese, sour cream, bacon.... mmm
  • 1) How many weeks are you?   11 weeks!

2) How are you feeling?  
    Pretty good.  I am definitely not feeling as tired as I have the past few weeks.  I haven't taken a nap in 4 days, which is pretty impressive for me.  

None this week...2 next week though!

I've started telling people, and it is so nice!  I have a small frame and am already having a hard time hiding my little bump so I figured that I would let the cat out of the bag.  It's so hard carrying that huge secret around with you!!!

To be honest, potatoes have never been my favorite thing.  It's a texture thing as opposed to a taste thing.  I love potato chips and skinny french fries, but don't usually reach for the mashed potatoes if I have the choice.  If it is served to me, I'll eat it, but not my favorite thing.  
  • 1) How many weeks are you? 11

2) How are you feeling? 
    I was feeling great until the other day, my nausea is back and I really didn't miss it lol

nope

5) GTKY: What's your favourite way to eat
    potatoes? 
    oh man, I could live off potatoes. I love them all! Roasted with some olive oil and seasonings, fried, mashed, twice baked, baked with cheese sauce and bacon (a local sandwich place is my go-to for this right now), scalloped with ham...I eat them all lol
  • 1. 7 weeks

2. Having nausea before I eat bc I'm hungry...then after I eat bc I ate. Ugh. 

3. Our first appointment is this week!!!

4. My husband teaches and is on spring break the next two weeks, so I'm looking forward to all the extra time we will have with him. 

5. I'll eat potatoes in any form, but I will NEVER pass down French fries!!!

• 1) How many weeks are you?  
    10 weeks!
    2) How are you feeling?
    Nausea has decreased during the day, but ironically still vomiting at night. My breast tenderness is definitely going down - I can finally touch my own boobs without screaming "OUUUCH!!!" lol. Getting hungrier and hungrier now.
    I have my 2nd prenatal checkup tomorrow, we'll be requesting a 2nd ultrasound to make sure everything is okay since unfortunately I've suffered two very painful gallbladder attacks in the past couple of weeks.
    Can we fast forward to week 12 already?! Can't wait for this 1st trimester to be over.
    Truffle oil fries with spicy aioli, and of course the classic creamy home-made mashed potatoes with sour cream and butter, a little bit of dried basil and Swedish style gravy.... MMM! Great, I'm hungry now.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • 1) How many weeks are you? 8 +1
    2) How are you feeling? 
    Super nauseous in the mornings, but still haven't actually thrown up. I'm hungry all day, but I feel gross after I eat and have constant indigestion. I am SO bloated and definitely look pregnant already. 
    Had my first prenatal appointment this morning. It was just a quick nurse appointment that included an ultrasound, blood work and a urine sample. I go back next Monday for my first "real" appointment with a midwife. 
    Just so excited that I finally saw the baby! He/she is measuring perfectly and had a strong 162 heartbeat. Now it all feels real! 
    Roasted or hash browns. 
  • GenTKGenTK member
    @reneeannemm has anyone come forward to take over the Sunday? If not what is involved in doing it? 
  • @GenTK Someone volunteered! @kncollins09 sent me a pm. It's not set in stone who does it, though - just whoever gets to it first on Sunday morning. I'm an early bird and on Eastern time, so it was always easy for me. Start a new thread, copy/paste the previous week's and change the getting to know you question (your own or copy another threads). :)
    Renee, 34 + Devon, 29 married 08/13 <3
    TTC  09/15
    *TW Loss mentioned*
    BFP 12/15/15 EDD: 08/26/16
    MMC discovered 1/25/16 at 9 +3
    TTCAL 3/2016
    Acupuncture 11/16
    Dx December 2016: unexplained 
    January 2017: 50 mg Clomid + TI =
    BFP #2 01/30/17  Please be a sticky baby!
    EDD: 10/15/17  Measuring ahead! 10/12/17 
    Ambrose born on his due date!

• KSweetKSweet member
    edited March 2017
    1) How many weeks are you? 7
    2) How are you feeling? Nauseous and tired....I feel like I'm getting a bit worse each day. It's at this point I'm always sure I'm having twins because it must be worse than last time. 
    3) Any appointments or tests this week? I had my first appointment with a nurse last week; I have an ultrasound next week. 
    4) Rants/Raves/Questions? I caved and signed up for Netflix streaming so I can veg out in the evenings.
    5) GTKY: What's your favourite way to eat potatoes? Mashed with lots of butter and cream....but I'm not sure I've had a potato I didn't like. 
  • 1. 11 weeks 

2. For the most part pretty good. I still have occasional nausea and I get headaches here and there. 

3. None this week

4. I have anxiety over telling work that I'm pregnant. I have no idea how to start the convo and tell my boss. I think she will be happy for me but I'm sure she will be cursing in her head about the coverage needed when I am on maternity leave. She is super sweet but works a lot so I'm not sure how it'll go. I think I might tell her next week when I am 12 weeks. Eeek!

5. Mmmmm potatoes lol. I always love mashed potatoes but fried is sooo good too. 

@sjohns08 I like the way you think when it comes to potatoes! 

@MrsJager2014 I've never had truffle fries but they sound delic!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @kdel921 They're soooo gooood!!! The truffle oil takes it to a whole mind blown level. Hope you can find them in your city! :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Pregnancy Ticker