June 2017 Moms
Options

Saturday Ticker Change 3/11

For those with an EDD of 6/3, 6/10, 6/17, and 6/24! Calling: @LAMCH1980, @wifeinraleigh28, @onaed, @brij2006, @jennas312, @Knottie42089123, @semicolon, @BellaO21, @halfthetree , @kassyfry, @baritalia, @flyingncmama, @PolarBear517

How far along are you?

How big is baby?

Upcoming appointments?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: What was your first job?

Re: Saturday Ticker Change 3/11

• Options

How far along are you? 25 Weeks

How big is baby? Head of Cauliflower

Upcoming appointments? Regular OB appointment Tuesday.

Any new symptoms or changes? The only thing new from last week is this pinched nerve (?) pain in my neck I get every once in a while. Going to bring it up at my doctors appointment. I have to think something is just swollen somewhere pushing on something. I would assume sitting a computer all day during the week from work isn't helping. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? Rant: Without boring you with the details, dealing with different family dynamics is tough. 

GTKY: What was your first job? I worked at a local grocery store the day after I turned 16 as a checkout person. I stay there for a year or two - it was right down the street from my house, so easy pick up/drop off for my parents. 

• Options
    edited March 2017

How far along are you? 28 weeks! Hello 3rd trimester, eeeek!

How big is baby? Eggplant

Upcoming appointments? Regular prenatal on Wednesday.

Any new symptoms or changes? I think I felt my first BH contraction last night.

Rants/Raves/Questions? Today is our baby shower! I'm so excited! The only problem is that I don't know if I can wear the cute lacy navy dress from Destination Maternity I planned on wearing because it's going to be so much colder today than it has been! Ugh, girl problems :)

GTKY: What was your first job? I worked at Tuesday Morning senior year of high school. It was pretty decent for a first job!

@graceriesz I have the same problem with my neck. In fact, all day yesterday I had difficulty lifting anything because it would send a shooting pain up my neck on the right side. It's much better today though. I hope this is just normal pregnancy stuff for us!
    ***BFP & Child Warning***

Me: 34, DH: 38 ~ TTC since 2014
    IUI #1-3 (Nov 2015, Feb 2016, May 2016) = BFNs
    IVF ER (July 2016) = 7 PGS normal embryos
    FET #1 (Sept 2016) = BFP! DD born 5/30/17
    FET #2 (April 2019) = BFN
    FET #3 (July 2019) = BFP! DS born 3/27/20
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

How far along are you? 26 weeks!!!!!

How big is baby?  a chuck roast

Upcoming appointments? not till end of month

Any new symptoms or changes? I think my excitement over finally wanting to eat all the things is rearing its ugly head. I feel out of shape and my face looks chubbier. Gonna focus on healthy foods and not overdoing it. So, no more Coke, milkshake, pancakes loaded with butter and a plate of enchiladas for weekend breakfast. My husband will be happy that I'm no longer ordering half the menu!!

Rants/Raves/Questions? The drama and gossip at my work is at an insane level. On top of the crazy amount of work. I guess that's why they pay me, to deal with it, but it just feels inhumane when you feel like some people are coming after a preggo.

GTKY: What was your first job? my sister got me a receptionist job at the real estate firm where she was working. I was 15 and had no clue what I was doing ha. 

• Options

I've been MIA on the bump for a while now, mostly just lurking on occasion.  Frankly I'm just too exhausted to use my brain after I get home from work and I end up in bed at 8pm

How far along are you?  25 weeks

How big is baby? Cauliflower

Upcoming appointments? My next appointment is Monday.  I'm hoping to get my c-section scheduled at that appointment.

Any new symptoms or changes?  I'm definitely having a harder time finding comfortable sleep positions.

Rants/Raves/Questions? My youngest, 2, was diagnosed with pneumonia and a double ear infection this morning.  I love our daycare, but I really hate how often the kids get sick.

GTKY: What was your first job? I was a waitress at a Greek restaurant in the mall.  The free meal was amazing though, especially as a poor teenager.

• Options
    @wifeinraleigh28 the heating pad is my best friend - it certainly helps relieve some of the neck pain... funny though, mine is on my left. Hope that your shower was amazing and that you found an outfit! I think I have that same cute lace navy dress you speak of - my mom bought it for me, problem is my shower is a month and a half away and I don't think it will fit... need to find time to return for a bigger size!

@Knottie42089123 you had to say milkshake didn't you... mmhmmm.  :D

@flyingncmama We've missed you! Glad all is ok! 
  • Options

How far along are you? 28 weeks

How big is baby? size of egg plant

Upcoming appointments? Last week had my glucose test and appt ( haven't received the results yet). Nothing until 30 weeks.

Any new symptoms or changes? Easily tired for sure, grocery shopping wears me out.

Rants/Raves/Questions? Nope

GTKY: What was your first job? Hospitality aide at a nursing home. I enjoyed it.

• Options
    I can't seem to copy and paste on mobile, so I'll fill in the box. Since you called my name, I'll participate! 

How far along are you? 28 weeks

How big is baby? size of eggplant

Upcoming appointments? I'll meet with the doc Tuesday to come up with a plan for the GD that I apparently have. 

Any new symptoms or changes? Gestational diabetes. Boo. I guess I'm officially high risk again. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? This new diet can kiss my butt. 

GTKY: What was your first job? I started working at an ice rink when I was 14. I worked concessions, skate rentals, guard and I also started teaching some classes at that point. I made some lifelong friends there that I'm still in touch with if you can believe it. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers  
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    BFP #1 9/1999. DD Born 6/7/2000
    BFP #2 10/2011. EDD 7/11/12. MMC discovered 11/2/11. D&C 11/4/11.
    DX PCOS 10/2012.
    BFP#3 1/11/13. DS Born 9/17/2013
    BFP#4 9/30/17. Grow baby grow! 
    ~Everyone Welcome~
  • Options
    @LAMCH1980 Sorry about the GD, hopefully you can get a plan figured out with your doc.
  • Options

How far along are you? 26 weeks with twins

How big is baby? Bowling pins according to the app

Upcoming appointments? Nope, just had an OB and growth scan. Both babies over two lbs and measuring exactly the same, so happy!!

Any new symptoms or changes?  A LOT more Braxton hicks this week, pubic bone pain, cramps etc. They both must be growing like crazy, this week has been rough. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? Rant for those who automatically think I'm checking in for a section. If only they knew our real birth plans!!

GTKY: What was your first job? At a local pita place, wrapping pitas and chopping vegetables. I always smelled like ham, it was gross haha

• Options
    @halfthetree glad to hear all is well! :)

• Options

ow far along are you? 27 Weeks

How big is baby? About 2 pounds

Upcoming appointments? None until next month. Just had one with GD test - passed!

Any new symptoms or changes? Not really anything major. But baby is more active, more kickes

Rants/Raves/Questions? Now with 90 days to go thinking about all the thing I want to get done. I have done almost nothing so far. 

GTKY: What was your first job? intern at Social Services

• Options
    jennas312jennas312 member
    edited March 2017

I wish tag alerts would show up on the app. I'm never on laptop.

How far along are you? 27 weeks!

How big is baby? Up to 2.5 lbs. Bunch of bananas and camping lantern

Upcoming appointments? 

Not until next week gyno.  I got my 1hr glucose test done yesterday.  Place was insanely crowded, however I was lucky to avoid the crowded waiting room and went to comfort room all by myself.

Any new symptoms or changes: acid reflux returning a bit. Muscle cramps so nurse said to take magnesium supplements. Feet get tired easily. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? This app never lets me post my full response to these the first time! Ughhh.  Besides that I noticed my calves look bigger, not sure if swollen or just weight gain. I think a bit of both. 

GTKY: What was your first job? Cashier at grocery store

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @jennas312 ditto on the tag alerts. 
  • Options
    @graceriesz Shower was amazing, thank you!! I did end up wearing the navy dress and just put a long cardigan over it. We had a great turn out and got so many wonderful gifts from friends and family!
    ***BFP & Child Warning***

Me: 34, DH: 38 ~ TTC since 2014
    IUI #1-3 (Nov 2015, Feb 2016, May 2016) = BFNs
    IVF ER (July 2016) = 7 PGS normal embryos
    FET #1 (Sept 2016) = BFP! DD born 5/30/17
    FET #2 (April 2019) = BFN
    FET #3 (July 2019) = BFP! DS born 3/27/20