Re: UO Thursday 3/9

• Options
    Cheese is gross, why do people eat it 
    Me: 32 Husbando: 49
    Married Since: 7/29/2012
    omgosh 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I love cheese! My boyfriend had me smell some cheese the other night and I threw up :( 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @av2323 - love our minivan.  My husband was one of those who really hated them until we bought ours.  We're probably going to trade ours in soon because some of the features on the newer model will make it easier to actually be able to get all 3 kids buckled into easily when this one arrives.  Stupid excited about checking it out.

Pregnancy Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    @DuchessOfCambridge I don't get Twitter either! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm getting really sick of Harry Potter.  :(  I didn't even think that was possible.  My kids are obsessed with it and at first I thought that was awesome.  Yay Harry Potter!  But my son only wants to watch parts of the 2nd one every single day.  We limit tv time but they gets a little bit in the morning while I'm getting things ready and about 15-20 minutes before bedtime.  I'm not sure how much more Dobby I can take while my son tells me all about how Dobby hitting himself in the head with the lamp is a "bad decision" and that Harry Potter puts him in the closet for "time out" but Mommy doesn't put Jamie in the closet for time outs because that's not nice - we have a chair.  Same conversation every day for I don't even know how many months now.  Occasionally we tell him the movie is "broken" but I'm kind of curious as to when/if he will burn out on it.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @kschref I really appreciated her insta post after she delivered! It was a picture of a water bottle for pee dilution and she captioned it something like "bought myself a push present" I cracked up and thought it was cool how she was honest about post delivery struggles.

• Options
    @DuchessOfCambridge do you mean like a peri bottle?? Omg that's amazing! I may have to start following her...
  • Options
    @heatherdubrow yes! I forgot the name of it. She's so funny

• Options
    Right now melted cheese is my big time craving so I want it all the time...my car is a CUV with a fold-down third seat so there's plenty of room for kids, pets, etc. 

My UO is even though I'm a teacher, some of my kids just bug me and I do not like them.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @DuchessOfCambridge I have a twitter account and it's sooooo exhausting to use I almost never do anymore. Instagram is my favorite social media, I think. 
    Me: 32 Husbando: 49
    Married Since: 7/29/2012
    omgosh 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @Tourmalily I'm the opposite, I think Instagram is exhausting, I'm on twitter way more often!

• Options
    @jusmel21 my UO is I totally wear leggings as pants  :p I wear longer, loose shirts so my butt doesn't show.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    RiverSong15RiverSong15 member
    edited March 2017
    @DuchessofCambridge Leggings as tights get a pass from me, because tights are also not pants... lol. 

My UO is that I don't understand the fascination with Game of Thrones. 
  • Options
    @DuchessofCambridge Leggings as tights get a pass from me, because tights are also not pants... lol.
    Same!  I honestly don't mind as long as they're nice thick leggings and the shirt is more of a tunic, but not to work.  Especially a law office!

My UO is I hate MLMs.  If you're doing it and it works for you, cool, but I don't want to join the pyramid scheme or buy the stuff....

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Well then my uo is that I love leggings and wear them all the time! My butt is always covered though...
  • Options
    @DuchessOfCambridge super unprofessional! I'm a sahm so no one really cares if I wear leggings all day every day  ;)
  • Options
    @DuchessOfCambridge Agreed about leggings! If someone wears them and isn't covering their butt/vag I totally judge. Especially if they're see-through when they bend over. 

@RiverSong15 I don't understand the fascination with Game of Thrones either. Or The Walking Dead.
    April Siggy Challenge: April Showers
    68b4a0fa9283500827195ef5a5ccdd70

About me:
    29 y/o
    Married 6.26.11
    BFP 12.23.13, EDD 9.2.14 - baby girl, born too soon at 22w6d due to a placental abruption on 5.5.14
    BFP 8.4.14, EDD 4.15.15 - rainbow son, born at 30w4d due to a placental abruption on 2.8.15, healthy 3 y/o now!
    BFP 2.28.17, EDD 11.8.17 - baby girl, miscarried at 11 weeks on 4.21.17
    BFP 11.28.17, EDD 8.8.18, delivering in July - another rainbow baby boy!

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    I'm not sure how I feel about push presents. I think a baby is enough of a gift!
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Options
    @NYTino24 I agree in the sense when the mom gets something ridiculously fancy, but I think personally I'd like something sentimental, maybe a not that expensive necklace with mine, DHs and baby's birthstones or something small like that. But I wouldn't be upset if I only got a baby because that would be pretty amazing :)

• Options
    @DuchessofCambridge That's why I said I'm undecided! :) The pregnancy process is not easy and it's nice to have it recognized!
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Options
    2Dash2Dash member
    After having DS 2 I told DH what I wanted - a perfectly clean house with food stocked and laundry done.  It was wonderful to come home to!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    My husband rolled his eyes so hard at the idea of a push present. You get a baby, that's your present. 
    I wouldn't have minded a gift though! ;)
  • Options
    It's a tradition in my husband's family to give push presents.  For our first Christmas together, he bought me a pair of diamond studs.  After each child, that Christmas he gives me jackets for the studs set with their birthstone and I wear them for special days for that child like their birthdays.  I had never heard of those or sip 'n sees before I met him.  He's from Georgia and his mother calls Texas (where we live) "The West".  I always laugh at that because my parents are from California, so Texas definitely doesn't feel like the west to them, haha.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    My UO is that I don't understand the fascination with Game of Thrones. 
    This.  I can't stand it.  I get so bored.  My husband loves it and I check out.