October 2017 Moms

Ultrasounds!

Re: Ultrasounds!

• Loving these photos!! I go in 1 week from tomorrow! Cannot wait. 

Pregnancy Ticker
    Oct. '17 June S.C. "You Had 1 Job"

• Loading the player...
  • I CANT WAIT! I go in one week from tomorrow too!
  • @jessafishy
     I see a baby! Yay! Lookin good! Congrats on your first appointment!

@vanproos no kidding? That's such a challenge to raise twins the first time around, let alone twins in general. Glad you're #teamsingleton ;)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @jessafishy am I seeing right, is that a front view with arms sticking out sideways?! It looks so cute! 
  • jessafishyjessafishy member
    edited March 2017
    @AiramH Those are arms but the head is at the bottom! We saw little feet too. :)

ETA: DS always had his hands up by his face in his US photos (click for an example) and he STILL sleeps with his hands up by his head. He hated being swaddled because he couldn't put his hands by his face. It's so crazy to me how preferences form even that early. 
     --------
    I heart theSkimm
    I heart YNAB
    ---------
    “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, 
    if one only remembers to turn on the light." 
    - Albus Dumbledore
  • @lindsayfairlamb there a few 6+ week ultrasounds here that can help you know what to expect. Mostly the yolk sac and tiny embryo - and sometimes heart beat. 
    **April Siggy Challenge**Baby Animals**

Pregnancy Ticker
  • vvilla3 said:
    @lindsayfairlamb there a few 6+ week ultrasounds here that can help you know what to expect. Mostly the yolk sac and tiny embryo - and sometimes heart beat. 
    And I would advise that you really take in the "sometimes" part! At 5w6d all we saw was a tiny fluttering, not enough to measure. And I ovulated right at 13-14 days due to a trigger shot and IUI. If you ovulated a few days later than that it's totally possible not to see that hb. Good luck @lindsayfairlamb!

• Thanks ladies! So happy for everyone on here and I hope to be able to add a pic tomorrow :)
  • @lindsayfairlamb I hope all it well, 6 weeks is still quite early. It looks like your lo is in the normal heart rate parameters for 6wks to 7wks (early)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • edited March 2017
    Sorry, posted twice and don't know how to delete this extra one!

• @lindsayfairlamb, I hope everything is okay! Keep us posted!
  • Lol @jessafishy I don't put any weight on them but I do think they're fun. The Chinese calendar was right for both of my girls! But countless other wives tales were way wrong  :#
  • autumnbaby-2autumnbaby-2 member
    edited March 2017
    @TheFathersDaughter93 a Ramzi theory thread sounds fun. Maybe we can put some theories to test! Even though we know there's still a 50/50 chance, it still might just be fun to do. My first ultrasound isn't scheduled until March 28th. It seems so far away! Lol I'm enjoying seeing everyone's ultrasounds. The twins popping up are exciting to see too! Did anyone who is having twins suspect there were twins based on your conception plan or family history, or just totally random? 
  • prizzyBprizzyB member
    edited March 2017
    So I'm totally stressing and nervous. I went to my first appt today. My LMP was 1/16/17 bit I have 34day cycles so I know I ovulate a little later, I assumed I would be about 7 weeks instead of 8 weeks according to my LMP. At the appt my baby measured in at only 6 weeks and no heartbeat. She said she wasn't worried about the heartbeat but worried about it measuring behind. She scheduled me for a vaginal US next week. But I'm so heartbroken. I'm trying not to stress and my DH is being super supportive. But I'm just wondering if this has happened to any of you lovely ladies? Here is a picture of my little bean. Dr said its mostly on the right side of my uterus. Also my BP was 80/50 
  • @prizzyB I don't have any experience with this but sending prayers your way for good news next week. 
    **April Siggy Challenge**Baby Animals**

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @vvilla3 thank you I really appreciate your kind words  <3
  • @prizzyB I'll be thinking of you. Hopefully you just ovulated later than you thought!
     --------
    I heart theSkimm
    I heart YNAB
    ---------
    “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, 
    if one only remembers to turn on the light." 
    - Albus Dumbledore