May 2017 Moms
Options

Wednesday ticker change 3/8

Morning ladies! How are the Wednesday mamas doing?

How many weeks?

How big is baby?

Symptoms?

Rants, raves, questions?

Appointments coming up?

GTKY(stolen) What's your favorite thing about spring?  

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Wednesday ticker change 3/8

• Options
    edited March 2017
    How many weeks? 32 can't believe how fast since hitting 30

How big is baby? Not sure. But from Monday's ultrasound he's 4.5lbs

Symptoms? Heartburn. Moodiness(also scared that this isn't ever going to go away) I hate that I've lost my patience for everyone and everything. I hope and pray it comes back soon!!!!

Rants, raves, questions? None

Appointments coming up? Had one Monday. It was good! Growth scan since I'm measuring(fundal height) 3 weeks ahead every time. He is measuring pretty right on. Maybe slightly ahead. Weighs 4.5 lbs and I do have more fluid than average. All of this is the same as my second which makes me nervous because he came early. Doc says she thinks he just grew so big and I had so much fluid that he ran out of room. She says to plan for more of the same but I'm praying he stays in longer and we have no NICU time. Unfortunately there isn't anything I can do to ensure that happens. She only recommends hydrating well at the end. I didn't do that with my second and we had a 12 hour Disneyland day the 2 days before he came. 

GTKY(stolen) What's your favorite thing about spring?  Hmmm the weather I think. Easter, Mother's Day, Father's Day are all nice too. And our wedding anniversary is in April which is a nice celebratory day. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    How many weeks? 29 weeks

How big is baby? The size of an acorn squash. 

Symptoms? Weird dreams. 

Rants, raves, questions? None. 

Appointments coming up? Next Tuesday plus my glucose test. 

GTKY(stolen) What's your favorite thing about spring?  My birthday! Oh yeah and MH's and DD's. I love birthdays! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How many weeks? 29

How big is baby? A cottontail rabbit

Symptoms? On and off with the hip pain and unholy levels of fatigue. My body is crapping out early this time. 

Rants, raves, questions? Nope.

Appointments coming up? I had my 28 week on Monday. I am getting the pressure to not expect a VBAC, it sucks. I don't have to go back until 32 weeks though, woo hoo!

GTKY(stolen) What's your favorite thing about spring?  Peeps!

May '17 labor memes
  • Options
    How many weeks? 32! 

How big is baby? squash

Symptoms? achy all the time

Rants, raves, questions? I want my shower to happen already so I can start shopping for the things I need.

Appointments coming up? Next Friday

GTKY(stolen) What's your favorite thing about spring?  @WombThereItIs Peeps over here too! I need to find the Oreo peeps to try. I love Peeps. 
  • Options
    @Rebecca517 I want to try those too! My friend sent me this link last night, I am
    morbidly curious about it... https://www.google.com/amp/abc7chicago.com/amp/food/new-peeps-flavored-oreos-reportedly-turning-peoples-poop-pink/1786781/

May '17 labor memes
  • Options
    @WombThereItIs I saw that! I have definitely eaten too many peeps before and never have I noticed pink (or whatever color) poop before. Maybe if I ate the whole package of Oreo peeps. 
  • Options
    How many weeks? 31 weeks

How big is baby? Romaine lettuce

Symptoms? Finally have my heartburn under control!!!! Yay!! The gas is a little crazy though

Rants, raves, questions? I am so sick of the rain/snow/cold. Blegh! DD is sick of being inside and I really want to get out and do some park trips and walking which I think will help with my lower back pain

Appointments coming up? Had one today, all looked good but I haven't gained weight recently and my fundal height is staying consistent so we will do a growth ultrasound with next appointment. 

GTKY(stolen) What's your favorite thing about spring?   The weather, smell (cut grass, bbqing, flowers). It's a great few months before we hit the 100 degree days. We also normally plan a big vacation around May
                     imageimage
    Anniversary
  • Options

How many weeks? 31

How big is baby? No idea

Symptoms? This week's been pretty quiet on the symptom front. Occasional heartburn and nausea, super thirsty.

Rants, raves, questions? We're still getting ready for our move next weekend. I get sore after packing like 2 boxes and just start telling dh what to do. Poor guy... he's such a trooper. I've also been fending off shower inquiries because I'm not having one... I hope people aren't offended. We're planning to throw a 'babywarming' party sometime in June instead. 

Appointments coming up? Next week, but we have a childbirth class this Saturday.

GTKY(stolen) What's your favorite thing about spring? Flowers!  And Cadbury eggs.