October 2017 Moms

STM+ Check In | 3.8.17

Good morning ladies!

1. How far along are you?

2. What symptoms are you having? How are you feeling? How does it compare to your previous pregnancy/pregnancies?

3. Rant/Rave/Questions?

4. GTKY: How many siblings do you have and did it affect how many children you want?
 --------
I heart theSkimm
I heart YNAB
---------
“Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, 
if one only remembers to turn on the light." 
- Albus Dumbledore

Re: STM+ Check In | 3.8.17

• Loading the player...
  • 1. How far along are you? 10w2d

2. What symptoms are you having? How are you feeling? How does it compare to your previous pregnancy/pregnancies? Lots of nausea and vomiting. Which is exactly what I had with DS. So nothing new there. 

3. Rant/Rave/Questions? DS isn't sleeping. I think it's gonna kill me. I wonder if he's sensing a change is coming? 

4. GTKY: How many siblings do you have and did it affect how many children you want? I have a brother and sister. DH has 3 half siblings. I honestly don't think it has impacted us. Other than the fact that we both knew we wanted more than 1. We are pretty set on just having the 2. 

• 1. How far along are you? 7+2

2. What symptoms are you having? How are you feeling? How does it compare to your previous pregnancy/pregnancies? 
    Nausea , food adversions, exhaustion, and sore boobs still. Only difference between this one and my two daughters is the fact I am not throwing up at all. 

3. Rant/Rave/Questions? I really just want that constant nausea feeling to subside. I'm constantly looked at like I have a stomach virus and no one wants to get too close. I just want to scream, it's a baby brewing people! 

4. GTKY: How many siblings do you have and did it affect how many children you want? I have 2 half brothers.  They have the same dad , I have a different one. We never grew up in the same household but we're close when I was little anyway. I'm still close with my oldest brother. I am done after this 3rd. I have always struggled with the decision of wanting DD2 to be a middle child, but in reality my want of a bigger family with my kids having each other for support far outweighs that. 

Pregnancy Ticker
    Oct. '17 June S.C. "You Had 1 Job"

• @sjohns08, have you been successful at finding the HB with your Doppler at home?? I don't have one because I felt it would increase my anxiety if I couldn't find it. I have an appointment tomorrow and wasn't sure if they'd be able to find the HB with the Doppler this early or if it would just be with the scan she does. 
  • @mommac2017 I have! I wasn't able to find it until last week and I was 9+5. I had an appointment at 9+1 and she didn't even bring it up. My OB office gave it a go with my second baby and found his HB when I was 10 weeks. I think I was 11 weeks with my last baby
  • @sjohns08, oh wow!! That's so early to find it at home! Good job!!! I've been so tempted to buy one to help my PGAL brain. But I think it would cause me more anxiety than reassurance. So glad you found it!! That's so exciting!
  • 1. How far along are you? 9 weeks

2. What symptoms are you having? How are you feeling? How does it compare to your previous pregnancy/pregnancies? This is the worst I've been, all day nausea.  I'm over feeling like crap and being hungry all the time but barely being able to get food down without gagging.  I had this with my first, but food didn't really bother me like it is now.  In fact, food really helped last time and now it's a struggle to eat.

3. Rant/Rave/Questions?The toddler is being a brat lately.  I guess it's just a combination of her being 2 and adventuresome and my little bit of patience and not feeling well all the time.  I feel like a bad mom because I can hardly give her attention.  Not to mention that DH points this out all the time now.  I'm just ready for this first trimester stage to pass!

4. GTKY: How many siblings do you have and did it affect how many children you want?  So, I have 1 real brother, 1 half sister and 4 step sisters.  That's a grand total of 6 siblings.  With the exception of 1, we are all really close.  It certainly affected my opinion on children.  I always thought I would want 2 but now I want 3+.  I really loved growing up with a large family.
  • sjohns908sjohns908 member
    edited March 2017
    @mommac2017 thank you! I bought it with my 3rd pregnancy and even though I hadn't had a loss yet, it was a huge reassurance. This time, I've had 3 losses since my last baby and I have felt the weight of the world lift off my shoulders this past week. It's definitely not for everyone and if you think it would just cause more stress for you, I think you're totally right not to get one. Even with my PGAL brain, I was somehow able to stay calm the couple times beforehand when I couldn't find the HB, which I thought would make me a hot mess, but I was surprised with myself.

@mrs_fogue I have a threenager  (well, she'll be 3 at the end of the month) and her attitude is insane the past couple weeks. The tantrums are wearing on me. And she spends a lot of time watching TV and entertaining herself. I'm right here with you on feeling like a bad mom. But it's pretty much survival mode right now. And it won't be the last time on this journey of parenting 2+ kids
  • 1. 6 weeks 3 days 

2.  Having a lot of nausea these past few days. I didn't have any of this my first pregnancy, so I hope it passes quickly.  I could only choke down half a cup of coffee this morning. 

3.  I guess my rave is we only have to wait one more week from tomorrow for our first appointment! I feel like it's taking forever to get here. 

4.  I have two older step sisters (my stepdad's kids) who have been in my life since I was around 3 years old. Also 1half brother and sister (we share the same dad), both younger. But no real siblings of my own. So at times I've felt like an only child and other times not. I'm not sure if it has had an impact on how many kids we want. I think the biggest impact on our decision is the financial aspect (i.e. Daycare costs). 
  • @jessafishy lots of luck at your appointment! I hope you get to see that sweet little HB!
  • 1. How far along are you? 7w3d

2. What symptoms are you having? How are you feeling? How does it compare to your previous pregnancy/pregnancies? Just the normal nausea, exhaustion and sore boobs. Thankfully I'm not throwing up but I spend most of my days feeling like I could at any given moment. I don't remember this much nausea with my first pregnancy.

3. Rant/Rave/Questions? Having a toddler and being pregnant is hard. For reals. 

4. GTKY: How many siblings do you have and did it affect how many children you want? I am one of 5 kids and my husband is one of 3. We have both just always wanted 2. If money was no object and we had a huge house, we would want 4. We just don't want to bring a bunch of kids into the world and not be able to provide for them the way that we want to. I think growing up in a family where is was hard to make ends meet sometimes definitely influenced that. So 2 kids, its comfortable.

• 1. How far along are you? 8 weeks and 4 days

Nausea and gagging. Nose bleeds. About the same as my last pregnancy so far. 

3. Rant/Rave/Questions?

Feel a little better the last few days. 

4. GTKY: How many siblings do you have and did it affect how many children you want?

One sister who is 10 years older. I always wanted more siblings and wanted 3 or 4 but I get too sick. So we may be 2 and done. If we want more, im considering adoption. I want more kids, have always wanted to adopt, but I just am not sure I want to be pregnant again with how sick i get. 

Me: 30 | DH:34
    Married: 08/04/12
    DD: 6 years | Born: 03/28/13
    DS: 1 Year I Born 10/15/17

• purplestarzpurplestarz member
    edited March 2017
    1. How far along are you? 8w4d...but I can't shake the bad feeling I got yesterday when my OB said I was was measuring a few days behind. That never happened with DD. I know it's not a big deal...easier said that done not to think about it though.

2. What symptoms are you having? How are you feeling? How does it compare to your previous pregnancy/pregnancies? I can't believe how different I feel this time. Exhausted still, no food sounds good. I felt like a million bucks last time.

3. Rant/Rave/Questions? Yesterday I finally decided that the only thing that sounded good for dinner was Pho. We found a place nearby. The only kind I've ever gotten before is the chicken noodle soup. They didn't have chicken (what...). So we got steak. I didn't realize they give the steak to you raw until we got home. I guess it's suppose to cook in the broth? (I'm a Vietnamese food newb) It freaked me out so I threw it on the stove. Then halfway through my dinner I realized I was shoving raw bean sprouts in my mouth. Raw meat plus bean sprouts = bad pregnant lady. Plus the other day I was served a hamburger at a friends house that was pretty dang rare but I didn't want to say anything. Sigh. Also add me to the bad mom guilt trip group. The amount of time DD has been on my iPad is a little embarrassing.

4. GTKY: How many siblings do you have and did it affect how many children you want? Great question. I'm an only child and it has definitely affected it. All my life I said I only wanted 1 child because I had a freakin blast. Later into adulthood and after having DD, I began to realize why yes, being an only child is great but being an only adult kind of sucks. Especially when I start to think about my parents getting older and having to handle all of that without siblings. I have two step siblings that I gained when I was 18 but we don't talk.

*O17 June Siggy Challenge - You had 1 job!*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • 1. How far along are you? 8 weeks today

2. What symptoms are you having? How are you feeling? How does it compare to your previous pregnancy/pregnancies? What symptoms AREN'T I having? I'm nauseous, throwing up (last pregnancy, I threw up every morning but was good for the day after that) all hours of the day and night, food aversions (I brought a perfectly acceptable chicken & veggies pasta for lunch and the thought of it makes me want to hurl right now), I'm exhausted, cranky - and the only weird symptom is I'm freezing with this pregnancy. My other two pregnancies I was my own personal heater almost from day 1. Doctors are somewhat concerned, so they added a thyroid test to the labwork that'll come back tomorrow. I've also lost weight, so I'm in trouble for that.

3. Rant/Rave/Questions? None, just dying to tell our families. There's a funeral out of state this weekend that his family is pushing hard for us to all come from so I'm hoping once they find out I'm pregnant they'll understand why DD and I are going to stay home (DH is still going, which I fully support).

4. GTKY: How many siblings do you have and did it affect how many children you want? DH and I both have one sibling. I think our ideal is 2, but were prepared for 3 if one set ended up twins (runs in both families) and were also okay if we ended up with one (due to my previous miscarriage). 
    BFP#1: 12/3/13 EDD 8/15/13. Heartbeat found on 12/26/13, HB gone on 1/4/13. D&C 1/7/13
    BFP#2: 4/19/13 EDD 12/28/13. Team Green for pregnancy and Baby Girl arrived 12/21/13.
    BFP#3: 2/9/13 EDD 10/18/17. Team Green for Round 2!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • 2. What symptoms are you having? How are you feeling? How does it compare to your previous pregnancy/pregnancies? I can't believe how different I feel this time. Exhausted still, no food sounds good. I felt like a million bucks last time.

Yesssss I felt like a million bucks with my last pregnancy. This one is out of control! And I'm so sad that food doesn't sound good. I. Love. Food.
    BFP#1: 12/3/13 EDD 8/15/13. Heartbeat found on 12/26/13, HB gone on 1/4/13. D&C 1/7/13
    BFP#2: 4/19/13 EDD 12/28/13. Team Green for pregnancy and Baby Girl arrived 12/21/13.

BabyFruit Ticker

• 2. All the headaches. And actually having a coffee aversion.  :s

3. My first appointment is today!!!! I am so praying I get to see a heartbeat.

I'm the complete opposite! I normally am not a huge fan of coffee, but all I've wanted since I got pregnant is coffee! haha

Fingers crossed! I feel like the first appointments are the worst/best all at the same time :smile:

BabyFruit Ticker
  • ksf13ksf13 member

1. How far along are you? 9w 4d

2. What symptoms are you having? How are you feeling? How does it compare to your previous pregnancy/pregnancies? Heartburn, which makes me cough, which makes me gag. Ugh! Also, still exhausted. So ready for some second trimester energy! My nausea has lasted longer and there has been more of it than with DD. 

3. Rant/Rave/Questions? Today is our 7th anniversary. I'm excited we are going to dinner somewhere and I don't have to cook tonight lol. Lately, by the time I finish cooking something, it doesn't sound good to me anymore. 

4. GTKY: How many siblings do you have and did it affect how many children you want? I was the oldest of three until I was 15 (younger brother and sister). I guess that's why I always wanted two. DH is also the oldest of 3.

My mom adopted my second sister (step-dad's daughter) when she was 8 and I was 15. I also have 3 step-sisters (my dad's wife's kids), but they were married when I was grown and living in another state. 

I say I have two sisters and a brother lol. 

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @jessafishy Yay you get to join us Wednesday gals! 

• 1. How far along are you? 6w5d

2. What symptoms are you having? How are you feeling? How does it compare to your previous pregnancy/pregnancies? Sick all the time. Way sicker than with DD. Thankful my H is on vacation (staycation) the last few days because I am worthless.

3. Rant/Rave/Questions? I feel like a FTM. What the heck do I even need for 2.0? HAHA

4. GTKY: How many siblings do you have and did it affect how many children you want? I have two sisters (Twin and our older sister is 18mo older) I have always just wanted two kiddos.
  • @purplestars A few days doesn't seem like a big deal, but your feelings are totally valid.

@jessafishy Yay for heartbeat!

1. How far along are you? 6w6d

2. What symptoms are you having? How are you feeling? How does it compare to your previous pregnancy/pregnancies? Mild symptoms, just like with DS.

3. Rant/Rave/Questions? Getting more impatient for my appointment that's still 2 weeks away. I had to reschedule because of a work conflict, so now it's actually two days earlier, but it's with one of the midwives instead of my regular OB. Which is fine, I've seen a different midwife at the practice and loved her, but I haven't met this one before. I'm just hoping the ultrasound goes well because I'll be bummed if I have to discuss bad news with someone other than my OB.

4. GTKY: How many siblings do you have and did it affect how many children you want? We both have one other sibling and we have always wanted 2 kids.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • 1) 10w1d
    2) The nausea has actually stayed mostly under control thanks to b6 and unisom, which wasn't the case with my other two. Thank goodness bc I NEED to function!!
    3) Rant: my (giant) boobs are back. I miss my deflated Ds!!
    4)I'm the oldest of 5... yes, 5. I always knew I wanted more than 1 and less than 5, so I guess 3 is the magic number!! It sure feels great knowing or sure that this is our last baby :)
  • dmellis02dmellis02 member
    edited March 2017
    1. How far along are you? 7w1d

2. What symptoms are you having? How are you feeling? How does it compare to your previous pregnancy/pregnancies? Nausea has just recently started and I'm super exhausted.  Compared to my first pregnancy, the nausea is better, but I feel more exhausted this time around.  Probably because I'm chasing a 2.5 year old around!

3. Rant/Rave/Questions? I thought I wouldn't feel as anxious this time around, but my first appointment isn't until I'm 10 weeks.  With my first, it was 8 weeks.  I'm also stressing about having to put two kids in daycare and the costs associated with it.

4. GTKY: How many siblings do you have and did it affect how many children you want? I had one sister and two step-siblings.  I think it helped me know I don't want four!  We are going to stick with two.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 1. How far along are you? 8+6

2. What symptoms are you having? How are you feeling? How does it compare to your previous pregnancy/pregnancies? My symptoms have mostly disappeared, i've posted about this previously. I feel really good and have energy, after 2 weeks of barely being able to function. It makes me SO NERVOUS - I have an appt on Friday and hope everything is OK in there. I did see the HB and baby at 7w so this is a little reassuring, but still make me nervous. This happened to me last preg also but not for another 2 weeks. My dreams are also super wacky.

4. GTKY: How many siblings do you have and did it affect how many children you want? I'm the youngest of 5 and we are all very close, and I wish I had time to have more than 2 kids - as the big family effect I think is super great. Our holidays and get togethers are so fun! I'll be 36 when this one is born and the clock is ticking :(
  • @dmellis02 I'm with you on anxiety from the longer wait.  I'll be 12 weeks for my first apt and I keep thinking to myself what if something's wrong and I've had 3 months of loving this baby.  I guess during my first I was blissfully unaware of what all "could" go wrong.
  • 1. How far along are you? 10w2d

2. What symptoms are you having? How are you feeling? How does it compare to your previous pregnancy/pregnancies? All day nausea and major food aversions. I'm starving all the time, but nothing sounds good. Exhaustion actually seems a bit better for the last week. I thought the nausea was starting to calm down too, by today it's back full force. At my appointment last week my doc said the symptoms should start to taper off around week 10, so I'm just anxiously awaiting that. This time around has been much worse than my first pregnancy.

3. Rant/Rave/Questions? None, just getting anxious for the 2nd trimester as I'm getting closer. I'm so ready to be open about this pregnancy.

4. GTKY: How many siblings do you have and did it affect how many children you want? I have 1 brother and 2 step sisters, who were around on the weekends when we were in middle and high school. I'm not very close to my brother now, which makes me wish I had more siblings. DH is pretty set on 2, but we will keep an open mind on having a 3rd. 
    October 2017 June Siggy Challenge -- "You Had One Job!" 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    SaveSave
  • 1) 7w5d

2) Still nausea and food aversions. 

3) Pretty calm here..my DD has been super cuddly the past few days which I'm digging!

4) I'm the oldest of 5. We are all spaced out with ridiculous lengths. Since I was in college when my youngest sibling was in elementary, I definitely wanted my kids closer. DH and I have talked about a number we want; but we'all see what happens
  • 1. How far along are you? 10w1d

2. What symptoms are you having? How are you feeling? How does it compare to your previous pregnancy/pregnancies? EXHAUSTED and completely worn out. I'm on the verge of tears with how tired I am. Just the thought of showering/getting ready makes me want to cry. I was very tired when I was pregnant with DD, but this time I'm both physically and mentally tired. Nausea and vomiting are gone - yay! RLP is back. Sore boobs, constipation, moody, etc. - all things I had with DD. 

3. Rant/Rave/Questions? Any other c-section mommy's experience worse RLP pain from growing baby than the first time? My friend said it's due to baby breaking up scar tissue but wondering if anyone else has heard or experienced this yet. 

4. GTKY: How many siblings do you have and did it affect how many children you want? I have one younger brother. DH has a half brother and half sister (same mom's) but they're 10 and 12 years older. He was basically an only child. Neither of our sibling experiences have effected how many kids we want. We are happy with 2!
  • 1. How far along are you? 9w1d (my date just got moved back a few)

2. What symptoms are you having? How are you feeling? How does it compare to your previous pregnancy/pregnancies? I had a break from nausea and exhaustion for a few days, but after a bad night of sleep on my DS's part both are back and strong today.  Both the exhaustion and nausea seem worse this time around, but it might just be that I don't remember how bad it was last time, plus I'm chasing around a toddler instead of relaxing and recouping my energy.

3. Rant/Rave/Questions? had my first appointment yesterday with an u/s and baby looks perfect!

4. GTKY: How many siblings do you have and did it affect how many children you want? I have one younger brother, he is 6 1/2 years younger than me.  The only thing that I knew is that I wanted to have mine a bit closer in age.  DH is an only child.  We originally wanted 3, but we're both fine with 2 as well.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • 1. How far along are you? 8+0 (Geez that zero took me three go's because I kept holding shift)

2. What symptoms are you having? How are you feeling? How does it compare to your previous pregnancy/pregnancies? I have nausea which peaks every few days and then I vomit. I did not vomit the first pregnancy and my nausea was well under control. This time round seems very random and I don't what triggers it or improves it.

3. Rant/Rave/Questions? None except I have my first scan today in one hour! I'm so excited and nervous but a good nervous. I totally had to pluck out 5 belly hairs that grew during motherhood.

4. GTKY: How many siblings do you have and did it affect how many children you want? I am one of six and it has always made me want a few kids. I definitely don't want more than 4. I think my mum is permanently damaged from raising all of us. Having said that, my childhood was awesome. I was never alone which suited my extroverted nature. We had so much fun playing games together and if one pissed you off you could go make teams with another sibling. It was fantastic.

**June Siggy Challenge: You Had ONE Job!**

LO#2 EDD October 18th 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @sdarling2010 CS mama here and all I felt was a tingle every now and again but I got that before being KU. Since you're only 10weeks, if the pain gets stronger I would seek medical attention.

@beezeemarie I want to announce to the world too. Mainly because I'm so bloated and looking 2 months ahead!

LO#2 EDD October 18th 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • 1. How far along are you? 8w2d

2. What symptoms are you having? How are you feeling? How does it compare to your previous pregnancy/pregnancies? Nauseous all day, tired, food aversions (meat is not my friend right now). Although I'm nauseous all day most days and sometimes through the night, I'm not throwing up nearly as much as I did last pregnancy. 

3. Rant/Rave/Questions? I can't think of any!

4. GTKY: How many siblings do you have and did it affect how many children you want? I've always wanted 3 children. I'm an only child and it definitely affected how many children I want. I always wished I had a sibling and as I'm growing older I wish so even more. It would just be nice sometimes to have a sibling to go through the all the things together. DH has 3 siblings and he's also always wanted 3 children, but 2 would be ok too! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • @jessafishy Hi due date buddy!

LO#2 EDD October 18th 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @buttercream_frosting thanks for the insight! It's not super painful yet. Just pretty standard from what I remember last time. Wasn't sure if anyone else had heard the same. Midwives haven't said anything about it to me and I plan to ask at my next appointment if it's true. This also came from a friend that said the Midwives couldn't do a VBAC, which they can and have no problem doing! OB's will know everything in advance (have to meet with them at 32 weeks so I know the risks and they know my "case") but Midwives are in charge unless intervention is needed. 

Long reply short, my RLP is all good at this point! :smile:
  • 1. How far along are you?
    9weeks 2days 

Nauseous and super tired. First pregnancy I threw up every morning until about 25weeks. Second pregnancy I don't remember as much nausea but I had a 1 year old and a SAHM so things were a blur. This time I'm teaching again and totally exhausted...like I want daily naps after lunch and its a struggle to stay motivated for the last 2 classes.
    3. Rant/Rave/Questions?
    I don't have paid maternity leave so I'm looking a the school calendar for next year and trying to figure out how much I can feasibly take off to get to winter break. Also my EDD was moved from 9/28 to 10/10 which isn't good for me, but I've also never gone past 38weeks so my fingers are crossed that I can carry up to or maybe even a bit past due date.
    I had 2 other siblings, one passed away as a toddler when I wasn't about 5 years old though so I only really grew up with one older sibling. 
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 1. How far along are you? 8 weeks 1 day

2. What symptoms are you having? How are you feeling? How does it compare to your previous pregnancy/pregnancies? Nauseous and sleepy. Boobs are freaking massive. The nausea is still manageable if I keep something on my stomach. It's so different from DD where I was super sick from 5 weeks until around week 14. I'm thankful it's not as bad! 

3. Rant/Rave/Questions? I have the sonoline B and absolutely love it. We heard the heartbeat for the first time a few days ago. I was shocked as I didn't hear it with DD until almost 13 weeks! But there it was, around 152 bpm. 

4. GTKY: How many siblings do you have and did it affect how many children you want? I have one brother, one step sister and a half sister. I'm not close at all to the sisters but my brother and I are. He's almost 7 years younger than me. I've always wanted my children a little closer in age... but that didn't happen. DD is 7 now. I don't think my siblings had any effect on how many kids I want (3) but this may be it for us as DH only wants two. I'd love to adopt though so may look into that in a few years. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @purplestars the same thing happened with me. the ob wasnt worried at all, she just thinks i ovulated later than i thought. if they aren't worried, i am trying not to think about it.  if they say its all good, i am going to go with that :)

7+5
    i am irritable and exhausted which makes me feel like a back worker and mom. also, i get starving but then i get full very quickly. short of breath when exercising and walking/talking at same time. 
    3. Rant/Rave/Questions?
    i just had my first appointment and they said i wasnt as far along as i thought. i only lost 4-5 days, but it made me mad! don't prolong this 1st tri....
    i have two sisters. i knew i wanted two kids, but also having two sisters made me really want a boy!  now that i have DS, i want this baby to be either ;)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @lola4411I was a horrible worker and mom for most of February but I think it is turning a corner now.  I hope it turns around for you soon!

afwoods10 said:

3. Rant/Rave/Questions? I have the sonoline B and absolutely love it. We heard the heartbeat for the first time a few days ago. I was shocked as I didn't hear it with DD until almost 13 weeks! But there it was, around 152 bpm. 

@afwoods10 How exciting!  I hadn't ever been tempted to get one, but this could certainly bring peace of mind.

9w

2. What symptoms are you having? How are you feeling? How does it compare to your previous pregnancy/pregnancies? I have had more nausea and exhaustion this pregnancy than for either of my other two.  Yes, the first trimester of this singleton pregnancy has been harder than the first trimester of my twin pregnancy

3. Rant/Rave/Questions?

4. GTKY: How many siblings do you have and did it affect how many children you want? 1 sister.  When I was a kid, I thought one sibling was enough.  We are only a few years apart and we each got our own bedroom.  But after watching my three kids play together, I am liking the big family vibe better.  Here is to hoping baby #4 joins right in on the play!
    *Siggy warning - loss mentioned*
    Preemie ID DDs; then DS; then natural M/C; now due 10/17
    High risk for pre-term: weekly Makena injections