October 2016 Moms
Options

GTKY 3/4

1. Do you consider yourself an introvert or extrovert?

2. What is your ideal weekend?

3. What is your dream vacation?

4. If you could live in one book/tv show/movie, which one would it be?

Re: GTKY 3/4

• Options
    It really depends on the company, if I know I'm going to be around people I can either relate to, have common interests with, or just 'click' with, I am very extroverted. When in comes to the prospect of meeting strangers or doing something outside my initial comfort zone, I'm the complete opposite. The interwebz is a free-for-all though, do I'm an eternal virtual extrovert.

I LOVE planning a whole weekend around festivals and shows! Like right now we're going to the Underground Monster Carnival in OKC, so I kind of themed my weekend around it. I'll do the same in May for Texas Frightmare Weekend =)

I've never really had one, but I would love to do an Old World European tour with a healthy mixture of history education, adventure, and relaxation. 

The Outsiders- I'd do it for Johnny! ;)
  • Options
    Mostly an extrovert. But when I first meet someone I'm a little quiet because I'm listening to them to see what type of person they are and feel them out. 

H and I are pretty much on our own here in FL since we are from MD. So we don't have anyone to help with S and ahe doesn't go to daycare so we have her 24/7. I love he time I have with her but it would be nice to have some alone time with H. So it would be great to have a weekend to ourselves and go to Miami. Go to the beach, drink, and enjoy the night life. 

My dream vacation is a trip to Italy. I would love to do a tour of Rome, Venice, and Florence. 

I probably wouldn't have said this a few months ago because I never got into the show when it was on TV. But I would have to say Gilmore Girls. I recently watched the whole series and I loved it for some reason. I think living in Stars Hollow would be fun. I was actually sad when I finished the series. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Primarily an introvert.  I am outgoing when with friends and family but prefer my own company most of the time.

Waffles and a great coffee.  Some time to read a book in the warm sunshine.  Painting my nails without being complained at because it's too stinky.  Long afternoon family nap followed by an even longer afternoon family walk with the dogs.  A fantastic cobb salad for dinner and a walk up the road for a classic chocolate/vanilla twist soft serve in a kiddie cone with an unholy amount of rainbow sprinkles. Then sexy time and a nice, long sleep.  And that's only one of the days ;)

Costa Rica!

Harry Potter for sure.