January 2016 Moms
Options

1 Year Photoshoot

I know yesterday was HDBD, but I'm itching to see everyone's 1 year photo shoots! Did anyone else do a cake smash? 

Brynlee was absolutely straight faced during the "nice" pictures... but some personality started coming out once she had a shimmery tutu on! 
Photos by Candy Pixels Photography

Re: 1 Year Photoshoot

• Options
    We did one year photos and a cake smash. Charlie didn't want to smile the entire time and refused to eat the cake  :|

• Options
    Those are all super cute!!! Ours didn't turn out well at all. We just went to JC Penney and she was pretty serious and grumpy that day. We didn't get one smile. So I'm not even going to post them. I'm hoping to do better 18 month photos or something
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @charliesmommy6 that second picture! Oh my goodness, what a little stud! 

@fishee333 that's such a bummer! We wanted to do family pictures along with Brynlee's one year pictures... but being the middle of winter here, they'd have to be in a studio... posing two toddlers and a 9 year old just didn't seem worth it. We're hoping to get some outdoor, family shots this spring. 
  • Options
    We just went the JCPenney route as well. She was very interested in the equipment. (She loved this "1", and would have taken it home if we let her.) To the point of never looking terribly happy. She looks studious, though, and that's pretty much her. We also were a little late. (By about a month and a half.)