San Diego Babies

FTMs friends falling away, No friends & pregnant

Tldr: Since I found out about my pregnancy my friends have dropped like flies... :s

Countless plans made and broken at the very last minute, even friends who seem very genuinely excited to get a meal and hangout continuously cancel minutes before we plan to meet... :|

I don't know if it's because I'm 21 and most my age are party-work-school focused? Others act as though my pregnancy is a virally contagious... Some are downright unsupportive and treat me as though I'm contributing to overpopulation and the decline of civilization as we know it... Did I mention my pregnancy was unplanned? :(:'(

IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE THAT CAN RELATE? IM STARTING TO FEEL CRAZY LONELY! :/:#

Re: FTMs friends falling away, No friends & pregnant

• Sorry for the late reply, just saw your post. When I got pregnant shortly after my wedding in 2015, I went through the same thing. Granted I'm a few years older than you, so most of my friends were more career/work oriented than still enjoying the Gaslamp on the weekends, but I DO get where you're coming from. 

Feel free to message me. I'm a SAH/WFH mom of a 9 month old, so our schedule runs around nap time. I'd be more than willing to meet up with you so you have an ear to vent to :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker