1st Trimester

Measuring a few days behind after IVF?**TW**

I had an U/s this morning it was suppose to be my last before I graduated to the OB however the baby is measuring 3 days behind 7w4 days instead of 8 weeks.  Last U/S a week ago it was measuring a day behind RE said she was not too concerned the HB was in the 130s for both appts and she said it was well within range.  But I'm going to have a follow up appt next  Wednesday.  I'm a bit anxious about the wait and outcome anyone have similar experience?

Re: Measuring a few days behind after IVF?**TW**

• cherrybea said:
    I had an U/s this morning it was suppose to be my last before I graduated to the OB however the baby is measuring 3 days behind 7w4 days instead of 8 weeks.  Last U/S a week ago it was measuring a day behind RE said she was not too concerned the HB was in the 130s for both appts and she said it was well within range.  But I'm going to have a follow up appt next  Wednesday.  I'm a bit anxious about the wait and outcome anyone have similar experience?
    @cherrybea

I personally haven't experienced this but I know my SIL did and her baby was fine. I know it's hard but try to relax. If the doctor isn't concerned, then you are more than likely fine and yes 130 is within the range they want to see for a HB.
    Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• I measured two days off throughout my entire pregnancy and I have a happy and healthy eight month old now. If your doctor isn't worried I don't see a reason for you to be. Good luck. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm also IVF pregnant and while I appreciate all the extra checks and ultrasounds, they're stressful huh?? I'm only 6 weeks so my ultrasound this week was just to check placement but I understand your concerns. I have a 3.5 year old daughter and we had SO many extra ultrasounds because she was measuring ahead. Guess what, she was a big baby (born on her due date) :) so keep following up with your doc but mine told me not to worry. Their checkups were just to see if they should induce early, which we didn't and it went fine :)