Secondary IF
Options

Is this thing on?

You all know that if you don't respond there is no action on the board right? Ask questions, bitch & moan, share a random story. The only way the board will be relevant is if you all comment and join in. Who are our lurkers? 

Seriously though, I don't want to talk to myself. 

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
Kid #2 - maybe???
Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
#11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh

Re: Is this thing on?

• Options
    Hi! I am new and would like some support and to give others support. Are you or anyone else still out there?
  • Options
    Hello. I check in occasionally, but the board pretty much dies with the mass evacuation then those that remained getting ktfu or so discouraged they stopped posting. There are a few lurkers around, but they never make themselves known. The TTTC or TTTCAS boards may be more active...but I'm not sure.

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I didn't see you replied until I randomly checked this morning. Do you know how to turn on alerts so I know when people reply to threads I've written in?  Also, what's your story?
  • Options
    I'm not sure if the bump emails. I used to be uber active, so I never had to worry about it, now I just check in occasionally. 

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
  • Options
    My story is Ashermans. My DD came out fast and furious and a bunch of placental tissue was left behind. After nearly bleeding out at home, I had an emergency D&C 2 weeks PP to remove the rest of the scarring. It is fairly common to have some level of scarring (Ashermans) after a D&C that close to birth, but my uterus ended up 100% scarred. I have had 10 hysteroscopies, a few HSGs, more SalineSonos than I can count, and have pretty much been hormone cycling since I stopped BFing in 2013. I didn't have a period until my DD was 3 1/2. 

I am currently still 10% or so scarred blocking my right tube, but the main cavity is clear, so my Drs have decided I could start IVF. BUT, after one egg retrieval cycle, I maxed out my medical coverage and have to pay out of pocket. I am currently holding off on another retrieval while I save for my meds.

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
  • Options
    Hi. I have a 4 year old daughter who I conceived on the first try. After trying a year for #2, I have just finished all my fertility testing including the baseline blood work, ultrasound, HSG (blocked tube), and semen analysis. Waiting on my follow up visit. I have stomach disorders and ibs so I'm intolerant to a lot of meds and currently dealing with a horrendous flare up due to taking oral progesterone pills that my doc prescribed two months ago. Awful. Wishing I could just get pregnant naturally but it doesn't seem to be the case. 
  • Options
    @whenwillieversleep -  It looks like you're still active and dealing with Secondary fertility - looks like there are a few of us here now, hoping we can start making the board a bit more active!
    ~Mom to an amazing Jan 2011 boy~
    ~EDD Nov 18, 2017 with my IUI success story~

[spoiler]
    BabyFruit Ticker[/spoiler]

• Options
    Hi all, I am going to be on the lookout more for any new posts on this board now. Will post an update following this on where I stand currently. I have a post from a few months ago of how I got here if any of you are new and don't know where I came from :smile: . Hope to give and receive support, God knows we could use some! :smile: