Pregnant after IF

1st Trimester Check-In Week of 2/27/17

oxinfreeoxinfree member
edited March 2017 in Pregnant after IF
Welcome to those who are new to this board!! 
This is a weekly check-in for those in their 1st trimester: weeks 1 through the end of week 13. We've all gone through a lot to get to this point, so congratulations and best of luck to all of you over the next several months! 

1. How far along are you? What is your EDD?
2. Which oh-so-lovely pregnancy symptoms are you having?
3. When is your next appointment? 
4. Anything else you'd like to share?

QOTW: What are you doing to stay physically fit / healthy during pregnancy? (if anything...)

Note: When you graduate up to the 2nd Trimester (woo hoo!!), write a quick post letting us know you are leaving. I want to keep the list updated, but don't want to delete names prematurely! smile               

Mommies to be:  
@carafeick  EDD 8/15/17
@DDRGirlie EDD 8/16/17 TWINS!!
@Stars2016 EDD 8/24/17 
@tiffanyw1783 EDD 8/30/17 TWINS!!
@tiffavis12 EDD 8/30/17
@Isthisthereallife EDD 8/30/17
@oxinfree EDD 9/5/2017
@harleyquinn0621  EDD 9/6/17
@omarismyhomeboy EDD 9/8/17
@hopetobeashraderfamily  EDD 9/12/17
@Kp214 EDD 9/27/17
@EmilyE13 EDD 9/27/17
emgem819 EDD 10/5/17 TWINS!!
@SanBL EDD 10/11/2017 TWINS!!
@lady_grey EDD 10/13/17
mandmplus1  EDD 10/25/17
@vintage girl EDD 10/30/17
@Polythene Pam EDD 10/31/17

---
Started TTC April 2011
Me: 32, DH: 32
Diagnosis: Endometriosis

• 2012 - 3 Rounds clomid - all BFN
  • 2013 - 1 Fresh IVF with 2 day 3 embryos - BFN
  • 2014 - 1 Frozen IVF with 2 day 5 embryos - BFN
  • Took a long break, continuing trying naturally
  • Feb 2016 - Biopsy = Endo, DH sperm improved from 1% to 6% morphology
  • March 2016 - Fresh IVF cycle with acupuncture & intralipids: 20 eggs retrieved (17 mature), 7 ICSI'd fertilized, 9 naturally fertilized. 16 total embryos!
  • April 8th - 2 embryos (1ICSI and 1 Natural) transferred. (7 blastocysts frozen), April 18th - Beta = BFN
  • Sept 23rd - Lupron Depot Injection for Endo control
  • Nov 15th 2016 - Started daily Lupron Injections for upcoming FET
  • Nov 22 - Baseline US/BW - Intralipid Infusion - Start Meds for FET with immune protocol
  • Dec 16th FET transfer of 3 embryos (1 - AA, 2 - BB)
  • TW below
  • Dec 22nd - first ever bfp (very faint lines FRER & cheapie)
  • Dec 27th Beta = 192, Dec 29th Beta = 379
  • EDD - Sept 5th 2017

- - -
I'm a YouTube vlogger who talks about Infertility, IVF and Endometriosis. Check it out here!
Follow along at http://liv4today.blog
Instagram @liv4todayvlog 

Re: 1st Trimester Check-In Week of 2/27/17

• 1. How far along are you? What is your EDD? 12w6d, due Sept 5 '17
    2. Which oh-so-lovely pregnancy symptoms are you having? Indigestion, bloating, constipation, some nausea and fatigue that fluctuates still.. pretty mild
    3. When is your next appointment? Mar 21 - 3 long weeks away
    4. Anything else you'd like to share? I am excited to go on a maternity tour next week but a week since my last U/S I'm nervous again that all is well. Wishing my anxiety would just take a hike ;) am definitely having a better appetite though. Can once again enjoy seafood and salads so that's a win. 

QOTW: What are you doing to stay physically fit / healthy during pregnancy? (if anything...)
    I've been pretty inactive - go on a daily walk with the dog, but planning to start up with prenatal yoga and get more active in my second trimester here right away... 
    ---
    Started TTC April 2011

• March 2016 - Fresh IVF cycle with acupuncture & intralipids: 20 eggs retrieved (17 mature), 7 ICSI'd fertilized, 9 naturally fertilized. 16 total embryos!
    • April 8th - 2 embryos (1ICSI and 1 Natural) transferred. (7 blastocysts frozen), April 18th - Beta = BFN
    • Nov 22 - Baseline US/BW - Intralipid Infusion - Start Meds for FET with immune protocol
    • TW below
    • EDD - Sept 5th 2017

- - -
    I'm a YouTube vlogger who talks about Infertility, IVF and Endometriosis. Check it out here!
    Instagram @liv4todayvlog 

• Loading the player...
  • 1. How far along are you? What is your EDD?
    13w5d august 30th... this is my last post in 1st trimester I'm graduating on Wednesday to my 2nd trimester woohoo
    2. Which oh-so-lovely pregnancy symptoms are you having? A bit of a lull nothing to report
    3. When is your next appointment? March 20th
    4. Anything else you'd like to share? Had 1st trimester screen last week baby would not sit still was kicking off my uterus like the edge of a pool it was awesome to watch all the movements. My placenta is anterior so drs said it could take longer to feel baby since the placenta gets the brunt of the kicks. 

QOTW: What are you doing to stay physically fit / healthy during pregnancy? (if anything...) once the weather warms up ill be walking every night to keep in shape
  • Hi! I've been hesitant to join because I'm still so nervous about finally being pregnant... But I've been lurking and have seen how brave you all are and I think it's time I ought to be too!

1. How far along are you? What is your EDD? 10w1d... Sept 25th
    2. Which oh-so-lovely pregnancy symptoms are you having? Bloating, food aversions yet also starving every 2 hours. Also, my brain is incredible spacey... like short term memory loss 24-7!
    3. When is your next appointment? March 3rd
    4. Anything else you'd like to share? I also suffer from Ulcerative Colitis. I stopped my estrogen and progesterone today, so hoping nothing happens.

QOTW: i have just started getting energy back. I did a prenatal yoga class which was great. I've been trying to hike a nearby park at least once a week, but I am so hungry and beat after work it doesn't always happen! My sister is 8 weeks ahead of me and wants to do a prenatal fitness class together. Hoping to check it out.
  • I'm so glad I'm not the only one not getting my fitness on just yet... we have time ;) 

@tiffavis12 yay for moving on to second trimester. Hard to believe I'll be following you. Technically my new changeover day is Tuesdays so I may just take part in both boards next week. (also nice to hear you're in a lull - enjoy it!)

---
    Started TTC April 2011

• TW below
    • EDD - Sept 5th 2017

- - -
    Instagram @liv4todayvlog 

• 1. How far along are you? What is your EDD? Thank goodness! 12w today! Sept 12
    2. Which oh-so-lovely pregnancy symptoms are you having? Still tired. And I've noticed I'm hungry a lot more lately.
    3. When is your next appointment? Thurs 3/2 for our NT Ultrasound, so excited and nervous!
    4. Anything else you'd like to share? I had a minor breakdown on Sunday. I couldn't find baby boy's heartbeat and it scared me terribly. I'm still a little down about it and afraid to try to find it again. I am trying to stay positive and hope that he shifted positions that morning and he's fine. Fingers crossed everything goes well on Thursday.

QOTW: What are you doing to stay physically fit / healthy during pregnancy? (if anything...) Right now, nothing intentionally. I plan to walk during lunch but am still so worn out most of the time. Hopefully things will get better soon!!
    *TW below*
    Me: 40 DH: 38
    TTC since November 2012
    BFP IUI Cycle 2 Dec 2016
    Baby Boy Due Sept 12 2017
    Elias (Eli) born 9/2/17 at 7:07pm weight 8lbs 10oz and 20.5 inches long!!

• @hopetobeashraderfam even though I have found it many times, I still often struggle to find my LO's heartbeat with that thing. Sometimes I have to put it away for a few days like you mentioned. And then I find it again! They are so little and constantly changing positions (I finally found mine on the opposite side of where (s)he had been before) and hiding from you. You are doing a good job keeping the faith! 
    ***TW***
    DH & I both 34.
    8/16: IVF, antagonist protocol 
    21 eggs | 9 blasts | 7 normal through PGS
    10/16: FET  = BFN  :(
    12/16: Surprise natural BFP 
    Beta 1: 177 | Beta 2: 483 | Beta 3: 8,755 | Beta 4: 39,007. Baby born 9/5/2017

NOW on sibling journey. 
    2/20: FET = BFN :(
    4/20: Surprise COVID BFP

• @omarismyhomeboy Thank you! That brings me some peace of mind, I'm not the only one. Can't wait to find out what you're having!!
    *TW below*
    TTC since November 2012
    BFP IUI Cycle 2 Dec 2016

• 1. How far along are you? What is your EDD? 9w6d, 9/27
    2. Which oh-so-lovely pregnancy symptoms are you having? Tired, food aversions, morning sickness
    3. When is your next appointment? Tuesday, 3/14
    4. Anything else you'd like to share? I have absolutely no sex drive.  Am I the only one?
    QOTW: What are you doing to stay physically fit / healthy during pregnancy? (if anything...) Right now, finding things I want to eat seems like a good goal to be healthy.  I try to walk a few times a week and even got on the elliptical yesterday.  I'm hoping once the second trimester arrives I can get back to eating healthy and exercising regularly.
    Me:32 DH:36
    Me: DOR, poor egg quality, MTHFR
    DH: MFI
    TTC since 3/2014
    2015: 3 IUI's-BFN
    12/2015: 1st IVF cycle-(9 follicles retrieved, 5 mature, 3 fertilized w/ICSI, transferred 1 excellent and 1 good embryo on day 3)-chemical pregnancy
    3/2016: 2nd IVF cycle- canceled (3 follicles retrieved, 3 mature, all fertilized w/ICSI, 1 fragmented, 2 arrested) 
    3/2016: RE suggested donor eggs- taking an ivf break and to supplement 
    9/2016: 3rd ivf cycle-cancelled due to early ovulation
    Oct./Nov 2016: 4th ivf cycle- EPP-AFC:5, retrieved 10, 10 mature, 8 fertilized with ICSI, 6 blastocysts biopsied and frozen. 3 CCS normal embryos
    1/9/17: transferred 1 embryo-BFP 1/16
    1/18/17: beta #1-104
    1/20/17: beta #2-174
    2/2/17: first u/s, heartbeat of 107 at 6w1d
    7/20/17: baby boy born at 30+3 via emergency c-section 

• Hi ladies!!! I am excited to be joining this board and look forward to getting to know everyone!

6w4d 10/21
    Not too many yet, but off/on nausea, fatigue, acne and boobs are a cup size bigger! Ok that sounds like more symptoms than I was thinking.  :D 
    March 6th
    We had an emergency scan yesterday because I was passing pink tissue like discharge and bad cramps, but everything was perfect and she is happy and healthy right now so we are just beyond excited.

Hmm, I'm doing prenatal yoga from youtube, but I think it is more focused on relaxation and stretching. Besides that, I am really trying to get enough water in everyday. I am awful about drinking enough so I have to set reminders throughout the day.
    Me: 31 DH:35
    TTC #1: March 2011 
    Fur-children: 3 dogs + 2 cats (all rescued)
    dx: Endometriosis and Fibroids 
    2 Laps and 1 Abdominal Myomectomy
    6 rounds of clomid
    5 rounds of iui
    IVF #1 Gonal F, Menopur and Cetrotide
    ER 12/1/2016:Retrieved 22 eggs 12 fertilized, developed moderate OHSS
    4/4 day 5 embryos were normal for PGS!!! 2 boys/2 girls
    FET 1/10/2017  
    Gallbladder surgery 1/10/2017
    FET 2/2
    BFP 2/7/17 <3 Beta#1: 594!!! Beta#2 1630!!!
    Having a girl! EDD 10/21/17
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @Kp214 me neither! I think it's also mental for me... like not only do I feel crummy (so physically I'm like get away haha), but also mentally I'm just so on edge and anxious still. That has to be having an effect for me I'd presume. So no... you're not alone on that ;) 

@ChocolateIsLife I should start setting reminders. I'm more thirsty so drinking more than I used to, but I should track it and make sure I'm really getting enough. Maybe I'll follow your lead ;) 
    ---
    Started TTC April 2011

• TW below
    • EDD - Sept 5th 2017

- - -
    Instagram @liv4todayvlog 

• 1. How far along are you? What is your EDD? 5 weeks, 10/31 :)
    2. Which oh-so-lovely pregnancy symptoms are you having? Just bloating
    3. When is your next appointment? This Thursday, then an ultrasound soon after to see heartbeat 
    4. Anything else you'd like to share? I know I'll regret it but hoping for some strong symptoms still! It doesn't feel real at all yet. We got to tell immediate family this week though (they knew about the IVF so were anxiously waiting) so it was nice to share good news :)

QOTW: What are you doing to stay physically fit / healthy during pregnancy? (if anything) 
    light light workouts till I see that heartbeat :) hopefully swimming soon, relaxes me and a great workout 
  • @Polythene Pam I totally get wanting to have symptoms. I was pretty symptomless for a while and people were like "enjoy it while it lasts" but that can be difficult when you're needing that reassurance that you are indeed pregnant. ps. swimming seems like a great way to workout without strain on the body. Good luck tomorrow! 

---
    Started TTC April 2011

• TW below
    • EDD - Sept 5th 2017

- - -
    Instagram @liv4todayvlog 

• Kp214Kp214 member
    @oxinfree I agree that the mental aspect of it does affect me as well. I worry too. 

@Polythene Pam I plan to start swimming as well. I love aquatics classes, especially the boot camps. Probably won't be doing those any time soon. It relaxed me when I did them in the evenings. It was a great way to get the stress of the day out of my system. 

@ChocolateIsLife welcome. I remember you from the January FET board. I lurked there. 
    TTC since 3/2014
    12/2015: 1st IVF cycle-(9 follicles retrieved, 5 mature, 3 fertilized w/ICSI, transferred 1 excellent and 1 good embryo on day 3)-chemical pregnancy
    3/2016: 2nd IVF cycle- canceled (3 follicles retrieved, 3 mature, all fertilized w/ICSI, 1 fragmented, 2 arrested) 
    Oct./Nov 2016: 4th ivf cycle- EPP-AFC:5, retrieved 10, 10 mature, 8 fertilized with ICSI, 6 blastocysts biopsied and frozen. 3 CCS normal embryos

• @oxinfree the water reminders have been so helpful! 

@KP214 thanks! I remember you too! As for sex drive, I definitely have a bigger sex drive than normal! I think it has to do with all the extra blood flow. My doc gave us the clear to have sex at my last appointment, but honestly, every time I start getting in the mood, I start getting cramps. I'm used to having cramps after sex because of the endo, but I'm not used to getting them for just thinking about sex. I think I'm just going to wait a few more weeks, at least until I'm off progesterone suppositories.
    6 rounds of clomid
    5 rounds of iui
    FET 1/10/2017  
    FET 2/2
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • SanBLSanBL member
    @tiffavis12 congrats on graduating to the second trimester! So exciting!

8w1d, oct 11
    I'm having a lot of digestive issues lately, Tums really help though, but I don't want to take too many!
    Tomorrow!! 
    How much do you guys worry about chemical in products? I just realized there is something bad for pregnant women in my hand soap... I feel the list of no-no is never ending! Should we carry our own soap at work and wherever we go just in case??

QOTW: My RE told me to stay off my feet as much as possible since I had some bleeding, so I'm not doing much.

• **lurking from 2nd tri***
    @ChocolateIsLife - I had the same thing, cramping just thinking about having sex. Also have Endo - I did find that about about 10-12 weeks that went away (although when we finally did do it, I had a small bleed, coupled with a progesterone suppository) so having been getting to frisky hehe). 
    Me: 37 DH: 37 - Married 10.2015 ❤️ Canadian 
    DX: Endometriosis - Stage 4, DOR, RPL
    TTC #1 07.2015
    03.2016 - Natural BFP - MC 5w4d
    04.2016 - Natural BFP - Chemical
    10.2016 - IUI w/ Injections #1 = IUI Cancelled (cyst/no mature follicle)
    11.2016 - IUI w/ Injections #2 = BFP, EDD 08.2017 - It's a BOY!
    TTC #2 06.2019
    08.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #1 = Chemical
    09.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #2 = BFN
    10.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #3 = BFN
    01.2020 - IUI w/ Injections #4 = BFN
    08.2020 - Natural BFP - MC 9w5d
    11.2020 - IVF Retrieval - 3AB & 4BB
    05.2021 - FET #1 = BFP, EDD 02.2022 - It's a BOY!

• @sanbl FX for your appointment today! I hope you are getting some rest and that the spotting stops. I worry about chemical products quite a bit! I'm taking several courses that require me to mount/glue/spray glue things throughout the week and the fumes are ridiculous, so DH has been taking over. 

@jwatt5 That makes me feel better knowing it will fade. I have to wonder if its endo related. 
    6 rounds of clomid
    5 rounds of iui
    FET 1/10/2017  
    FET 2/2
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Welcome @ChocolateIsLife!

@omarismyhomeboy Did you happen to get your results back early? I got mine way early so I thought I'd check. Anyone else get their results? I'm so excited to hear what team everyone will be on!

AFM, I had my NT ultrasound yesterday and everything came back good for baby boy. So I announced to my team at work today. Unfortunately my boss is a HUGE gossip and within the hour several people stopped by my desk to congratulate me. Thanks boss for sharing MY news... :/
    *TW below*
    TTC since November 2012
    BFP IUI Cycle 2 Dec 2016

• @latershrader haha I am dying over here! I am calling my OB in 20 min to see if they have results yet....but my portal hasn't been updated. Which service did you use? Harmony? And how many days?

Oy sorry about your boss! Some people can't keep their mouths shut, but you would think someone in management could...
    ***TW***
    DH & I both 34.

NOW on sibling journey. 

• @latershrader (name change!?) Congrats on all coming back well for baby boy! So fun to share your news with work, but lame that you didn't get to be the one to spread the joy.

I had to call to get mine. I was waiting patiently but it had been over a week so I figured I'd call just to see and sure enough they had come in. They were all clear (phew! though we would have loved baby no matter what), and I asked her to call me back and leave the gender on our voicemail. So it's currently sitting on my phone waiting to be found out but hubs and I haven't come to a decision on what we are going to do... whether just listen to the voicemail together.... have our friend help us with a gender reveal...  take the phone to a baker... etc etc. So we'll figure something out this weekend for sure! :) Eeee can't wait. I still think it's a girl but so darn excited to find out for sure and have zero preference. 

---
    Started TTC April 2011

• TW below
    • EDD - Sept 5th 2017

- - -
    Instagram @liv4todayvlog 

• Ahhh @oxinfree I'm so excited for you to find out!!!! We think ours is a girl too :) But no way of knowing until results!
    ***TW***
    DH & I both 34.

NOW on sibling journey. 

• **Lurking from 2nd Tri*** - can't wait to hear what you are having @oxinfree - I have to wait until March 25th (doggy cake birthday cake/gender reveal cake day) and I'm dying!
    TTC #1 07.2015
    TTC #2 06.2019

• @JWatt5 - March 25th!!??!???!? Whattttt? Omg girl you have the patience of a saint! haha

@omarismyhomeboy remind me when your blood draw was? how long has it been? hope you get results soon!!!
    ---
    Started TTC April 2011

• TW below
    • EDD - Sept 5th 2017

- - -
    Instagram @liv4todayvlog 

• latershraderlatershrader member
    edited March 2017
    @oxinfree You really do have some patience. I had to sit on my hands to keep myself from calling w/out DH on the phone. I hope you and DH decide to go ahead and listen soon, just for selfish reasons! *ETA Yes, name change, the other name was just too long!

@omarismyhomeboy I'm not sure which test, they called it the Free Cell DNA blood draw? I'm on pins and needles for you! A sweet baby girl would be magical! So would a boy though too!

@JWatt5 I don't even know how you are doing it. This is why I couldn't do a gender reveal party, it was just too much for this impatient preggo! I'll be on the second tri board when you reveal so I can't wait!!
    *TW below*
    TTC since November 2012
    BFP IUI Cycle 2 Dec 2016

• @oxinfree @latershrader - In Canada you can't find out the gender with bloodwork unless you wanna shell out the $500 (don't want to haha) so we'd have to wait for the A/S anyways. Then I was informed the tech can't tell you that day AND you have to wait until your next dr's appt find out (they can't charge OHIP for a phone call). So I actually have a private gender scan set up for the 23rd...otherwise it'd be April before I found out lol. 
    TTC #1 07.2015
    TTC #2 06.2019

• @JWatt5 ohhhhhhhhhhhhh! Canada! (See what I did there? LOL!) Well you still have the patience of a saint for waiting for the system to give you the info!
    *TW below*
    TTC since November 2012
    BFP IUI Cycle 2 Dec 2016

• @oxinfree @latershrader I got my blood drawn a week ago today. So, I realize this is a little early, but I figured it's possible I could get lucky...looks like I won't be hearing today. So that means I'll have to wait for next week! I am traveling for work Mon & Tues which is frustrating because I wanted to find out with my husband when we are together. 
    ***TW***
    DH & I both 34.

NOW on sibling journey. 

• Kp214Kp214 member
    @oxinfree I cannot wait to find out the gender of your baby!  I hope you listen to the results sooner rather than later. 

@omarismyhomeboy congratulations!  Glad the report was good!  
    TTC since 3/2014

• @omarismyhomeboy omg too funny. I love your back to back posts. I was reading through and going awwww that sucks, and then BAM - amazing news! Yay for your healthy little girlie!

@JWatt5 - I keep forgetting you're in Canada, my homeland ;) ya, public healthcare is great and all but so much tape!!! Oh well... just need to distract you for the time being... doesn't help us all boasting about our results I'm sure haha. xo
    ---
    Started TTC April 2011

• TW below
    • EDD - Sept 5th 2017

- - -
    Instagram @liv4todayvlog 

• @oxinfree yea having free healthcare...can't really complain. 
    @omarismyhomeboy - congrats!!!
    TTC #1 07.2015
    TTC #2 06.2019

• Hi, I know this week is almost over, but I've been waiting to be able to post.
    1.)I'm 5wks 5 days. EDD Oct 30th
    2.)Pregnancy symptoms, bloating, tired, emotional, nausea at times, my boobs are growing and heavy, back ache 
    3.) Our next appointment is Friday March 7th for our 6wk very first ultrasound.
    4.)Anything else I'd like to share? This is our first ever pregnancy, we did a fresh IVF cycle 2 years ago that failed. This pregnancy is from a frozen embryo transfer. I'm doing the progesterone in oil shots every morning and oral estrogen pills 2x daily. Oh and we've been ttc for over 6 years, 2 surgeries, procedures etc etc, excited and nervous here at the same time. 

• Kp214Kp214 member
    @vintage girl welcome!  Sounds like you have had a long journey to get here. 
    TTC since 3/2014

• Thank you, yes it's been so long that a lot of people gave up on us having hope of getting pregnant. 
  • edited March 2017
    Congrats to all the great NT scans ladies!! 

@latershrader I'm annoyed about your boss sharing your news! There always has to be that one person! So glad to hear that baby boy is healthy. 

@vintage girl welcome!! I feel you on the long wait to get to this point. Going on 6 years (today lol) along with multiple surgeries. I am so happy you are here with us! Someone from my BMB mentioned investing in a bracelet for nausea, and I noticed a bunch of ladies swore by it, so I'm thinking of trying it out. I think its called a sea bracelet, and its at the drugstore.

AFM, nothing much, just taking a break before cleaning for family to come over today. As for the gender, we are having a sweet girl! We already knew this though because of the pgs testing, but it is the first girl out of both sides of the family, so she will have 9 boy cousins :#

ETA: not sure how to tag vintage girl with the spacing, oops!

6 rounds of clomid
    5 rounds of iui
    FET 1/10/2017  
    FET 2/2
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @vintage girl - congrats - I was a 5 year journey to get here so definitely feel you on the excitement but nerves. Early pregnancy wasn't something I anticipating being as hard as it was, since my focus had been just on getting pregnant for so long. The anxiety was a lot for me, but hoping you manage a bit better ;) congratulations and best of luck on upcoming ultrasound. Sending positive vibes your way! :)

@ChocolateIsLife you use quotes I think for names with spacing... only recently does Bump suggest it and help/correct me, otherwise I wouldn't have known ;) 
    ---
    Started TTC April 2011

• TW below
    • EDD - Sept 5th 2017

- - -
    Instagram @liv4todayvlog 

• @oxinfree got it, thanks girl!
    6 rounds of clomid
    5 rounds of iui
    FET 1/10/2017  
    FET 2/2
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • latershraderlatershrader member
    edited March 2017
    @omarismyhomeboy OH MY GOSH!! I'm so happy for you!! Congrats on great results and a sweet baby girl!! 

@vintage girl Welcome! It must have been a struggle but so glad you finally made it!!
    *TW below*
    TTC since November 2012
    BFP IUI Cycle 2 Dec 2016