March 2017 Moms

**ALL THINGS LABOR!**

Re: **ALL THINGS LABOR!**

• Congratulations @AandDM2014 & @Lexxilou1986!!! Glad you're all doing well!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @Lexxilou1986 congrats on your sweet girl! She is beautiful!  
  • Loading the player...
  • @EnglishTeacherMama gorgeous baby. Congrats! 
  • @Lexxilou1986 Congratulations she is beautiful and I love the name!!!

Me: 26 Hubs: 28

Married: 6/6/15 <3

Baby Girl: 3/22/2017

• @EnglishTeacherMama he's beautiful! Quite the head of hair too! Congratulations 
  • @EnglishTeacherMama @Lexxilou1986 and @AandDM2014 Congratulations mamas! 
    For this child I prayed, and the Lord has granted me my petition that I made to him.
    1 Samuel 1:27
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Congratulations @AandDM2014, @Lexxilou1986 and @EnglishTeacherMama! What gorgeous babies!! 
  • So many adorable little babes! Congrats Mamas! @AandDM2014 @Lexxilou1986 @EnglishTeacherMama

Team Green turned Pink!
    Samantha - 4/5/2017

• Congrats @AandDM2014 @Lexxilou1986 @EnglishTeacherMama all these babies are so precious! 
    Me: 28 DH: 29
    Married: 04/14/12
    DS: 10/15/13
    BFP #2: 7/22/16  EDD 3/25/17
  • Congrats to all the mommas!!! 
  • Congrats to all the new moms!  
    ME: 34
    DH: 37
    DD: 03/17/17
    DS: 12/06/19
  • @Spartanrd4 Ahhh!!! So excited for you!! Best of luck!  <3
  • @Spartanrd4 eee!!! Goodluck today with everything!! 
  • @Spartanrd4 so exciting!!! Perhaps the first true March baby from our group!! Good luck with everything!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Good luck today @Spartanrd4! So exciting!!
  • @Spartanrd4 Goodluck, you got this!! 
  • @spartanrd4 good luck lady!!!!!!!!!!! :)

• Yeah for Spartanrd4 baby birthday!!!!!
  • Happy baby day @Spartanrd4!!! So happy for you!

Me: 26 Hubs: 28

Married: 6/6/15 <3

Baby Girl: 3/22/2017

• @Spartanrd4 Good Luck! 
    Me: 28 DH: 29
    Married: 04/14/12
    DS: 10/15/13
    BFP #2: 7/22/16  EDD 3/25/17
  • Best of luck @Spartanrd4!!!!!
  • @spartanrd4 Yay! Good luck with everything today!

Me 28 DH 28 Married 2012

TTC #1 since March 2015

Metformin + Femara + Gonal F + Trigger = BFP 6/24/16 

EDD 3/3/17

Found out it's a girl! 9/23/16

Pregnancy Ticker
  • GBS+ ladies, I wanted to share my penicillin experience if it helps you to plan your birth better.

My request was to get a dose of antibiotic and disconnect from the IV. Unfortunately it wasn't an option. One dose takes about 4 hours to finish, and I learned that unless I had two full doses prior to birth, my baby could be retained for observation and not discharged with me. So I opted for a second dose even though it sucks being connected to that IV line. After the second dose the PEDIATRICIAN required them to administer a third. My OB was not the physician to make this call, it was the Pedi on the floor at the time. So I planned on having a heplock only, but it didn't play out that way with GBS. Just wanted to give a heads up so you can plan your labor around that awkward IV pole.
  • What exactly is GBS and how do you contract it? What's a heplock? How does GBS affect LO? I didn't have it with my previous two but got tested for it yesterday and Im curious about what it is/what to do if I end up testing positive
  • @Spartanrd4 I can't wait to "meet" your rainbow!!  FX for a smooth delivery mama!  You got this!!
    ****TW****

Me: 39 DH: 40
    Married: 12/6/2014

BFP#1: 1/20/15      MC: 2/14/15
    BFP#2: 10/28/15    MC: 11/24/15
    BFP#3:  3/20/16     MC: 4/26/16
    BFP#4:  7/15/16     DD: 3/18/17
    BFP#5:  5/1/18     EDD: 1/12/19
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• @RunBooRun well said! Thank you for that very succinct and informative answer :) And I guess there's no point in treating it before birth? Do they have to do it while you're in labor? 
  • @RunBooRun that makes good sense- and good to know about when to go in! Thanks again :) 
  • So apparently I'm going to be induced tomorrow morning. I just got the call today that my 24 hour collection was absurdly high even though bp has remained good. I'm trying not to be upset....I was really thinking I could experience starting naturally. But I also know my midwives handle inductions gently and slowly, and it's not like I havent been down this road before. I'm just glad I convinced them to schedule me for tomorrow am....initially they wanted me to come asap today. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • kap1988kap1988 member
    edited March 2017
    @longliveregina I'm sorry that it didn't really work out how you envisioned.  It sounds like you will be in good hands with your midwives though.  I hope it all goes smoothly for you.  I'm very excited for you to meet your little one soon!  You'll be in our thoughts and prayers!

Me 28 DH 28 Married 2012

TTC #1 since March 2015

Metformin + Femara + Gonal F + Trigger = BFP 6/24/16 

EDD 3/3/17

Found out it's a girl! 9/23/16

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @longliveregina i'm sorry you don't get to start on your own but maybe you only need a little nudge! i'll be thinking of you tomorrow :) how exciting that you get to meet your baby soon!
  • @longliveregina sorry you have to go the induction route but hoping that it is gentle on you. Get a good nights rest!! 
    married 10.10.14 @ Turks & Caicos
    yorkie mama to Oscar
    FTM EDD 3.12.17
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Minger86Minger86 member
    edited March 2017
    @longliveregina I'm sorry to hear that your labor isn't going to happen the way you envisioned but baby is soooo close! 
    Also, out of curiosity (bc I'm smack in the middle of a 24 hour collection)... What does it mean exactly, when BP is decent, but protein is high? Until I saw your post, I thought my OB's office was jumping the gun by making me do the 24-hour test... My BP has been elevated, but not high.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Minger86 said:
    @longliveregina I'm sorry to hear that your labor isn't going to happen the way you envisioned but baby is soooo close! 
    Also, out of curiosity (bc I'm smack in the middle of a 24 hour collection)... What does it mean exactly, when BP is decent, but protein is high? Until I saw your post, I thought my OB's office was jumping the gun by making me do the 24-hour test... My BP has been elevated, but not high.

From what I understand you can still develop pre-e even if bp is deceptive. Last time it wasn't really high, just variable. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @longliveregina I will be thinking of you tonight and tomorrow! The best part of it is that you get to have a sweet baby snuggled up next to you real soon! :)
    For this child I prayed, and the Lord has granted me my petition that I made to him.
    1 Samuel 1:27
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    BabyFetus Ticker