Secondary IF

Another Cycle Status post..

Where are you all at? Anyone starting a new fertility cycle soon?

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
Kid #2 - maybe???
Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
#11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh

Re: Another Cycle Status post..

• I start my estrogen patches tomorrow and Centrotide (sp?) on Sunday! My first ever medicated cycle. I feel like I am light years behind some of you, but have been going through this for so long. I might cry, a lot, tomorrow. Between starting meds and my kiddo turning 4, I am an emotional wreck! lol

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
  • @Flamingemu I hope the party went well!
    I am currently waiting on AF again.  She is about 4 days late and this is the longest cycle I have ever had.  All the pee sticks are BFN so my body is just f*ing with me. 
    MC Sept 2010
    BFP Oct 2011 - DD born July 2012
    TTC again since July 2014
    First IUI 9/26/16:  BFP!
    EDD 6/19/2017
    It's a girl!
    Born 6/26/17, 9lb 5oz
  • Loading the player...
  • I started spotting on Friday and period on Saturday. Fun times. I was freaking and my nurse told me it didn't matter since I am on no suppression, so I started gonal & menopour sunday instead. I am a bit slow responding, but that doesn't surprise me. Everything seems to always be just a bit off for me. We shall see if there is anything measurable next week.

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
  • Oh Hai! I trigger at 4am and have my retreival on Friday at 4. Sadly, my body has decided to not cooperate and I only have 2 follies, maybe 2 more that they will pull, but not likely. Since this is 100% covered and you only need 1, we are going to go ahead and do the retrieval and fertilization and see what happens from there. If they both fertilize and grow, they can freeze & test - my lining is in sorry shape, so they would prefer to transfer on a FET cycle for me. If they don't think they will make it to freeze, they will implant earlier and work to thicken my lining more. 

This whole process sucks. I thought not even trying sucked, and it did, but this is almost as bad.

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
  • @Flamingemu I'm sorry you're having a hard time!  You've been through so much.  Can't the universe just cut you a break?  I hope you get some beautiful eggs to fertilize.
    AFM, I'm on CD2 finally, going for my baseline bloodwork, then on to IUI#1.  Have to bring DD with me today, hope she's not too worried about me getting blood drawn.
    MC Sept 2010
    EDD 6/19/2017
    It's a girl!
    Born 6/26/17, 9lb 5oz
  • Hello!

I just printed off my flowsheet for my FET.  I took my second monthly does of Lupron (for endo) on September 9.  I start my patches on October 7 with a projected FET date of October 27.  

I have only ever done a frozen cycle.  Do transfer dates on FET cycles get changed as much as they do on fresh cycles?
  • kdanjou said:
    @Flamingemu I'm sorry you're having a hard time!  You've been through so much.  Can't the universe just cut you a break?  I hope you get some beautiful eggs to fertilize.
    AFM, I'm on CD2 finally, going for my baseline bloodwork, then on to IUI#1.  Have to bring DD with me today, hope she's not too worried about me getting blood drawn.
    L is great with me getting blood drawn. She has seen me get it taken a few times now, so when she went for her 4 year check-up she was super brave for the shots. 

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
  • Thanks!  She was fine with it, didn't even ask any questions.
    I'm a little nervous about starting Clomid on Sunday, but here we go.
    MC Sept 2010
    EDD 6/19/2017
    It's a girl!
    Born 6/26/17, 9lb 5oz
  • Hi all - this is my first time posting!! But I think in need the support of a group like this.

This is my second time around, first time I didn't respond well to the meds and produced 4 eggs but none were strong enough for ICSI

This time the meds have been mixed up a little and I just finished priming
    on estrogen patch and Ganirelix

Yesterday was my first day of mensies, so now it's 4 shots a day

IVF#1 Sep 2016 (4 eggs retrieved, 2 matured, 0 transferred due to DNA breakdown)
    IVF#2 Nov 2016:  Estrogen &  Ganirelix.   Stimming: Loprun, Follistim, Menopur. (7 eggs retrieved. 3 matured. 0 transferred due to PGD results)

IVF#3 Feb 2017: Estrogen priming. Menopur, Follistim and HGH

• @natalie4oscar - Based on your siggy, it sounds like you're still active and dealing with Secondary fertility - looks like there are a few of us here now, hoping we can start making the board a bit more active!
    ~Mom to an amazing Jan 2011 boy~
    ~EDD Nov 18, 2017 with my IUI success story~

[spoiler]
    BabyFruit Ticker[/spoiler]