Tuesday Ticker Change 2/28 — The Bump
April 2017 Moms

Tuesday Ticker Change 2/28

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Appointments this week? 

Symptoms?

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you "grew up"? Did you end up doing anything similar?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change 2/28

• How far along are you? 
    35 weeks
    How big is baby? 
    Pineapple
    Appointments this week? 
    Just meeting with a pediatrician and taking a bunch of classes (breastfeeding, childbirth). Seeing OB next week then every week after that until the big day. 
    Symptoms?
    Insomnia has begun :# Other than that, nothing really new to report. 
    Rant/Rave/Questions? 

I am getting so anxious to meet this little boy and I feel like time is moving sooooo slowly. 
    GTKY: When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you "grew up"? Did you end up doing anything similar?
    I wanted to be a veterinarian...I actually stuck with this plan until freshman year of college when I decided I hated being in a lab and I wanted to be able to get a job in 4 years rather than 8+. I ended up transferring to the business school and majoring in Finance and Management, and have only worked in Finance since. So not even remotely similar lol. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
    KirstinH88HGRichsmoochie041719
  • How far along are you?  35 weeks

How big is baby?  kid's backpack... big enough that my 3 year old is nervous it won't be little haha

Appointments this week?  
    Yesterday.  Strep b swab, fundal measurement is 34 weeks, haven't gained weight, and I have a freaking varicose vein on my vulva.  I googled treatments and came across this "How can you get relief? When you have varicose veins in your legs, you buy support pantyhose or compression socks to support the distended veins. Unfortunately, there are no socks for vulvas."

Symptoms?
    It hurts to walk from the varicose vein.  It also hurts to sit up.  Other than that and being huge nothing new.  Which I'm actually grateful for :)

Rant/Rave/Questions?
    There are no socks for vulvas.  I'm also pissed that my husband's side jobs are taking up so much time this week.  I'm alone for bedtime more often than not this week and my 3 year old is a walking middle finger lately.

I wanted to be a teacher.  I did not follow through on it and it's one of my top 3 regrets.
    AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
    kitkat8387KirstinH88HGRichsmoochie041719