October 2017 Moms

Monday Ticker Change (02-27)

This check-in is for those whose weeks change over today! Meaning your EDD is on October 2, 9, 16, 23 or 30. 

*If your week does not change over today, please do not post. There will be check-ins every day so everyone has a weekly check-in*

1) How many weeks are you? 
2) How are you feeling?
3) Any appointments or tests this week?
4) Rants/Raves/Questions?
5) GTKY: What is your favourite book?

Re: Monday Ticker Change (02-27)

• Loading the player...
  • canonmom413canonmom413 member
    edited February 2017
    1) How many weeks are you?  6 weeks

2) How are you feeling? 
    I am really tired but had a full competition weekend and I'm not sure if that's why or pregnancy related. Other than that I feel pretty good and it's nerve wracking. Food adversions here or there.  craving red meat like crazy. Specifically burgers and steak. 

2 weeks from Wednesday ( march 15th ) :( 

None 

I'm not a huge book lover but the Notebook was a fave. 

Pregnancy Ticker
    Oct. '17 June S.C. "You Had 1 Job"

• 1) How many weeks are you?  7 weeks

2) How are you feeling? 
    Nauseous all day and tired. Oh and the bloat. My pants won't button. 

Yes! We have our 2nd US on Friday! 

My RE is 1hr40min away from my house and I'm getting so tired of driving there! I'm really hoping she turns me over to my regular OB this week! 

I don't really have a favorite, but I enjoy anything by Diane Chamberlain or Lisa Gardner.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • 1) How many weeks are you? 
    7 weeks
    2) How are you feeling?
    bloated, irritable and very tired around 4pm every day.  i am really missing the extra cups of coffee...
    not until next week
    i think our bodies have a defense mechanism to forget how hard the 1st tri is.  i really dont remember all of this from a couple years ago. and i know i dont have it too bad yet!
    ugh i can't think!  i havent read very much since ds was born....tuesday's with morrie?

BabyFruit Ticker
    6 weeks
    2) How are you feeling?
    Like crap. I caught some sort of cold/virus thing over the weekend at DS' birthday party. That paired with pregnancy nausea and vomiting is no fun :(
    Not till next monday
    *TW Loss mentioned*
    I'm so nervous about this pregnancy..I've been cramping really bad and tomorrow will be 6w1d which is when baby stopped growing last time. I'm anxiously awaiting my next US and praying that there's a heartbeat this time. 
    I loved the Harry Potter books, and anything by Neil Gaiman. Mostly fantasy type stuff.
    October 2017 May siggy challenge - Parenting fails

DS-02/25/16
    Pregnancy #2-Due 8/24/17 MMC-01/09/17
    DD-Due 10/24/17
    Pregnancy Ticker

• 1) How many weeks are you? 7 weeks
    2) How are you feeling? Decent, the bloat this time around is crazy. Exhausted especially in the afternoon. 
    3) Any appointments or tests this week? Next week! 3/8 
    5) GTKY: What is your favourite book? Haven't had the chance to read any books lately but one of my favs is The Great Gatsby. 
  • 1) How many weeks are you? Nine weeks
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

2) How are you feeling? Still nauseous, but I'm okay during the day, as long as I don't have an empty stomach. In the evening though - bleurgh...

3) Any appointments or tests this week? Nothing this week, which is really unusual. (Between getting my BFP to the middle of April, there will only be three weeks without an appointment!)

4) Rants/Raves/Questions? We went for a look around Babies R Us yesterday. My husband is getting really into looking at all the fancy gadgets :)

5) GTKY: What is your favourite book? Ooh, difficult! Maybe The Time Traveler's Wife (just the book though - I love it so much, I refused to watch the film).

• 1) How many weeks are you? I am 5 weeks today
    2) How are you feeling? I am good. Just tired and I am having a hard time staying asleep 
    3) Any appointments or tests this week? Nope
    4) Rants/Raves/Questions? Not right now, which is weird 
    5) GTKY: What is your favourite book? To Kill a Mockingbird 
  • ) How many weeks are you? 5 weeks
    2) How are you feeling? 
     extremely tired! I'm not much help with household duties at the end of the day. Keeping up with a 16 month old while pregnant is hard!
    3) Any appointments or tests this week? nope, I go next Monday to see the MA and get blood work done. Don't see the OB til the 14th
    none I can think of. 
    I haven't read a book in 16 months besides children's books so I have no clue. Pout Pout Fish? Lol. 
    I'm 9 weeks today!

2) How are you feeling?
    Still having morning sickness/nausea all the time. It's hard to eat, and when I do it's pretty much apples, peanut butter and yogurt. I've been feeling exhausted all the time. I just want to sleep...

No, finally saw my doc last week on Tuesday (missed the check in, whoops!) Didn't get to do a heart beat check, or anything fun.... just pee in a cup, blood draw, heath check, weight, etc. But we did schedule my first ultrasound for the 14th! So just a couple weeks until we can finally see/hear something. Whoohoo!

Found out daycare is going to cost us $1600 total for both kids.... after having to find a new daycare this last fall, they are now raising the rates in April, so we'll be paying a lot more than we planned. There is a significant shortage of daycares in our area, so we're kinda freaking out how we'll pay for this on top of rent, student loans, car payment, etc. etc. I really wanted a second baby, but the daycare issue is stressing me out big time. 

5) GTKY: What is your favorite book?
    Harry Potter 5, 6, 7  (don't make me choose just one). 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker 
     May Siggy Challenge: Parenting Fails
      Image result for birthday cake explodes balloon gif

5 weeks

2) How are you feeling?
    Anxious but okay. Sore nipples. Skin is breaking out. Nausea started at 7 weeks last time so I'm on the lookout. 

No and I really need to call my OB but work has been crazy. 

My boss is changing departments and it was announced today. I cried even though I knew it was coming. She's a great advocate for parents in our department. I just feel scared because that's what I'm good at. 

Harry Potter & Outlander series. Just about anything Jodi Picoult writes. I have trouble picking one favorite anything.  

Married: 9.22.12 - DD: 1.7.14 - EDD 2: 10.30.17 - J14 OG
  • 1) How many weeks are you? 6
    2) How are you feeling?
    Starting to feel more pregnancy symptoms, still tired, not much appetite, sore boobs, and now I'm having some nausea and increased urination and thirst as well
    Nothing this week. I don't think. My brain is basically mush.
    Trigger warning: I'm a PgALer and I've been having nightly dreams/nightmares about m/c. It's making it very difficult to get invested in this pregnancy, it doesn't feel as real and it also seems very fragile. Otherwise nothing really going on.
    I don't think I have a favourite book. I love to read but I don't have a fave.
                                          Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers   Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersBabysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
                                                                     Formerly ChoicesMom
                                                                         "Squishy" 2007
                                                           "Lyric" EDD Nov/4/11 - c/p Feb/11
                                                                            "Fishy" 2012
                                                                            "Bean" 2014
                                                             "Lux" EDD Apr/21/17 - c/p Aug/16
                                                       "Kokonah" EDD May/24/17 - m/c Oct/16
                                1 surprise - 1 Noonie - 1 preemie - 3 gone but not forgotten - One more on the way!!
                                                          Grab bag of mental health disorders
                                                                              Pancolitis

• @flowerintherain my last stopped growing around five weeks so I'm having trouble with that too, hugs and prayers <3
                                          Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers   Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersBabysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
                                                                     Formerly ChoicesMom
                                                                         "Squishy" 2007
                                                           "Lyric" EDD Nov/4/11 - c/p Feb/11
                                                                            "Fishy" 2012
                                                                            "Bean" 2014
                                                             "Lux" EDD Apr/21/17 - c/p Aug/16
                                                       "Kokonah" EDD May/24/17 - m/c Oct/16
                                1 surprise - 1 Noonie - 1 preemie - 3 gone but not forgotten - One more on the way!!
                                                          Grab bag of mental health disorders
                                                                              Pancolitis