October 2017 Moms

Monday Bitchfest 2-27

MyelhsaMyelhsa member
edited February 2017 in October 2017 Moms
Because everything is worse and people are mostly insufferable on MONDAY.

Re: Monday Bitchfest 2-27

• This weather! I know I should be all like "whoa! it's so nice out and it's February!" but my nose thinks otherwise. Still congested, still snotty nose and I think it's actually early allergies. Ughhhhhh.

Plus... my anxiety just starts shouting "THIS ISN'T RIGHT, THE EARTH IS DYINNNNNGGGGG!"
     --------
    I heart theSkimm
    I heart YNAB
    ---------
    “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, 
    if one only remembers to turn on the light." 
    - Albus Dumbledore
  • Also, TB app is crap. It stopped showing all of my "read" posts. So annoying.
     --------
    I heart theSkimm
    I heart YNAB
    ---------
    “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, 
    if one only remembers to turn on the light." 
    - Albus Dumbledore
  • Loading the player...
  • *jumping over on the app for this, didn't want to post on work computer*

my boss was unexpectedly fired Friday and we have no clue why.  Our corporate guys are here doing one on one interviews.  I've been a ball of anxiety all weekend which has made me so nauseated.  WTF!  Stop being so secretive and just tell us what happened so I know whether or not to worry about my job!!!
  • mrs_fogue said:
    *jumping over on the app for this, didn't want to post on work computer*

my boss was unexpectedly fired Friday and we have no clue why.  Our corporate guys are here doing one on one interviews.  I've been a ball of anxiety all weekend which has made me so nauseated.  WTF!  Stop being so secretive and just tell us what happened so I know whether or not to worry about my job!!!
    Ughhhhhhh! I would be shaking. It's "review week" at my job and everyone is on edge!  :s
  • Kept kiddo home from school as he keeps spiking a temp when meds wear off, but no other symptoms. He learned real fast WHY school is more fun than being with me as we sat at one of my appointments for 90 minutes and I started getting hangry with him. Too long between eating so my head hurts now :(
    Nichole Tampa, FL
  • My day is DRAGGING. And I barely have anything to do to keep me busy. I just don't wanna today.  Also, today is the first day that my pants feel really tight and I feel especially nauseous. I just want to go home 
    BabyFetus Ticker

• MS reared its ugly head for the first time today...let's just say I'm not a fan. I was sitting with one of my students and had the sudden feeling I was about to throw up on his desk...luckily I suppressed it but wtf
  • @KTdidit This morning I contemplated faking an illness and cancelling all my plans today. I think we're winners just for getting out of bed on Mondays ;)

• I'm feeling very anti social lately. DH invited some friends over for dinner and games tonight and I agreed but now I'm really not feeling it. I'm so tired, and coming up with reasons for not drinking is getting old.

*O17 June Siggy Challenge - You had 1 job!*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • @purplestars
    Yes - This business with coming up with excuses for not drinking is getting very old!  My work does 4 o'clock Friday social hour, which is ordinarily amazing.  One of my bosses plays bartender and picks a drink of the week.  The drink is already sitting there waiting for me when I come in the room.  Last week I said that I only had a few minutes and had driving I needed to do.  Don't know what I will say this week, but I am not ready to talk about being PG yet because I announced in December right before I miscarried.
    *Siggy warning - loss mentioned*
    Preemie ID DDs; then DS; then natural M/C; now due 10/17
    High risk for pre-term: weekly Makena injections
  • I accidentally posted my MBF in the weekly randoms. It got me pretty miffed. Other than that, I'm working late tonight and I REALLY don't want to. At least I won't be alone like Saturday. 
    Me: 29  DH: 32                                                                                          
    Married 9/27/2014
    TTC Since 1/1/2017
    BFP: 2/6/2017
    Due Date: 10/13/17
    pangur_ban_by_sequana-d31ja7y
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @aprilsarahjune, when this pregnancy is over I would like to know how to apply! LOL, that sounds awesome.