April 2017 Moms

Monday Ticker Change 2/27

1. How far along are you?

2. How big is baby?

3. Team pink, blue or green?

4. Appts this week?

5. Symptoms?

6. Rants/Raves?

7. What did you accomplish this week to prepare for baby?

8. Is anyone (family, friend, etc) coming to help you when baby arrives? Does your partner plan to take time off work?

DD1 born 5/24/10.

Missed M/C at 14 wks Feb 2012.

DD2 born 5/14/13.

Missed M/C at 9 wks July 2015.

Expecting someone new 4/17/17.

Re: Monday Ticker Change 2/27

• Loading the player...
  • @Nolegirl1185, were you admitted? I hope you are ok

DD1 born 5/24/10.

DD2 born 5/14/13.

• M&MaxM&Max member
    @Nolegirl1185 is monday still the big day?? And I can't believe your DH got the flu! Maybe you're just getting all of the sickness out of the way before this little nugget arrives. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @MWoodside yes I have been admitted, twice since Friday.  I can send you a private message if you are interested. Just let me know. I know you aren't on fb, that's where I posted what has been going on. I will be here until delivery.

@M&Max as of now, plan is still Monday.  I was supposed to see my Dr at the end of his shift today, but I didn't.  The anesthesiologist came in for a consult while I was in the middle of a breathing treatment and told me to shake my head yes or no and not to talk because the treatment was important.  He asked me if I feel better today then yesterday, have I ever had surgery before, and is this my first pregnancy.  Then walked out...so who knows lol.  He was in a big hurry, checking his watch and responding on his work phone while asking me.  He was coming to see me in regards to possibly going earlier and could my body handle it.  Monday the plan is vaginal but everyone has to be on the same page with all my complications to make sure the all know my history in case of c section. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • If you are feeling up to sharing I'd like to know via pm. If not, certainly understandable. Either way I'll be thinking of you and your baby boy on Monday and hoping things go smoothly.

DD1 born 5/24/10.

DD2 born 5/14/13.

• I haven't looked into any of the fb stuff yet but now I might need to if that is where people are posting lots of stuff.
    @smallanimal  How long do your BH last when you stand up?  I have been getting a tight feeling when I stand up but it usually goes away after about 30 seconds so I thought it might be RLP.

• smallanimalsmallanimal member
    edited March 2017
    @aboxofchocolates  I rarely time them, sometimes tummy is tight as long as I keep walking, stopping only when I sit down. can be ten mins even... not too worried just a bit uncomfortable.  might be that it's not BH the whole way through... think the ligament pain is different, sharper - no? 
    Me:  35 year old FTM, a busy city banker living in London, and a constant worrier. 
    My DH:  French guy, car fanatic, best husband ever.  
    Our baby boy:  Due on 17 April, currently 37 weeks.  I can't believe it - I made it to full term!!!! 
    Last measurement:  3150 gs at 37+1!  This is going to be a big baby :)
  • That's what I was thinking so I wasn't sure.