Re: FFFC 2/24

• DcwtadaDcwtada member
    edited February 2017
    **Removed for TOU violation**
  • Loading the player...
  • Wino0920Wino0920 member
    edited February 2017
  • @Wino0920 Me and my hurt butt (are you friends with my 10 year old?...) will cry ourselves to sleep for not being part of your board that is obviously so fantastic. I feel like I have been kicked off prom court.

Now please spend more time here and tell us once again how great your board is, we might not have gotten it the first time. 
  • @Dcwtada why I would love to, June is awesome!! 

You clearly have some hurt feelings and are trying to play lit like you are a "hard ass!" Seriously, it was a joking comment and you took it to a whole new place. Stop taking the internet so seriously. I promise, it will be ok! 
  • DcwtadaDcwtada member
    edited February 2017
  • Dcwtada said:

I believe you called me out. Haha I love it!

lets review, I make a "funny" statement, you loose your shit with insults claiming it's cause "you don't care," keep coming back with pure anger all because "you don't care!" And lets not forget that you keep saying it's "so high school!" When you are going back and forth slinging insults, but you are above it, right?

ill show you what not caring actually means. I'm done with our love notes. You've awesome! 
  • Wino0920 said:
    Dcwtada said:

I believe you called me out. Haha I love it!

lets review, I make a "funny" statement, you loose your shit with insults claiming it's cause "you don't care," keep coming back with pure anger all because "you don't care!" And lets not forget that you keep saying it's "so high school!" When you are going back and forth slinging insults, but you are above it, right?

ill show you what not caring actually means. I'm done with our love notes. You've awesome! 
    Aww are we going steady now? I need a mom bestie to sneak off during Gymboree parachute time and help sneak whiskey into our Starbucks. Honestly, I am not joking on that last part. 
  • Lurker from August that just read all this & is now very much craving a 4-6oz glass of wine...  ;)
  • crzyforbabiescrzyforbabies member
    edited February 2017
    @Rae1 me too! I miss all the wine and beer. I won't go to breweries and wineries anymore because I'm so salty. 

FFFC: My goody goody two shoes self drank some fake wine in my first trimester to fake drink, and I felt really guilty afterwards. I know there is only a teensy amount of alcohol in those things if any, but I am a stickler about alcohol in this pregnancy. I won't have anything I am "not supposed to have" and it sucks. No judgment to anyone though! 
  • Is this argument still happening? Sheesh....

I drank a beer on Friday, and a small glass on wine on Saturday. I still feel anxious. Hmmm, better drink more. 

Also, June: no1curr
  • 4-6 oz of wine nothing. I would like a giant margarita on the rocks, with salt. And a side of raw oysters and Humboldt Fog.
  • I accidentally just ordered 4 tacos- one being swordfish. Ate almost half and then remembered I'm pregnant and can't eat that. Is this what second baby syndrome is because I forget all the time. Or is it just my alcoholism. 
  • @Cait32 my husband offered to try to make me a virgin margarita a few weeks ago. So... lime juice with a salted rim? No, I want that tequila, goddamnit.
  • @nktrodden826 are you allowed to have chamomile tea? It really does help with anxiety. Maybe some other soothing teas would help! 
    ive been eating whatever I want, just avoiding raw meat and raw fish the rest , everything in moderation!! (No alcohol though) my doctor said no to kombucha aswell mainly because of the live cultures  but also the alcohol! I still had a few sips every now and then. 
  • I may have left out this was 3 years ago people. I haven't had any anxiety with this pregnancy and will definitely have a glass of wine if I do! 

@BusyZee I didn't try that actually. I tried diffusing different things (I can't remember if chamomile was one) but I focused on my RRL tea. If I get anxiety again with this pregnancy I'll definitely try it. 
  • erinh84erinh84 member
    edited February 2017
  • This thread has been closed to new posts due to the change in topic. Continuing to create threads related to this topic will be grounds for warning and/or removal from The Bump Community.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit the Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"