Infertility
Options

Ivf 2ww bleeding and freaking out

hello all. I'm supposed to have my pregnancy test on Monday. My transfer was on 2-16. I have been feeling good with no spittong or bleeding. Taking estrace and doing the suppositories 3x a day. This afternoon when I went to do the suppository I noticed a drop of blood in the toilet. Then I had some blood on the applicator and again I had some light blood on my pantyliners about 30 min after the first time. I'm freaking out. Is this normal?? 

Re: Ivf 2ww bleeding and freaking out

• Options
    I'd call if concerned, I called a few times on spotting. The day before my beta I honestly thought my period had started, I was cramping and a fair amount of red. They said sometimes with the progesterone methods (I'm doing the gel insert) you can hit the cirvix and cause a bit of bleeding. Mine tapered off but they just said to call back if it happens again. It's scary but can be ok! Good luck :)
  • Options
    Thank you. And are you pregnant? 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes! I have an early ultrasound next week though because of a blocked tube, I'm still cramping and lightly spotting so that'll put my mind more at ease. I'd give a call but my nurse made me feel better.
  • Options
    Ok thank you. You made me feel a lot better. I had a MC once so I just started to freak out. 
    Good luck to you and congrats!
  • Options
    Have you taken a home test? I too have had lots of spotting but most of mine has been brown or very light pinkish brown. My nurse told me that unless you have red flow not to be concerned. Good luck! Call if you are worried! 
  • Options
    Thank you. I woke up this morning and there was blood in the toilet. I am still spotting. I just had my test so ill know at some point today 
  • Options
    The suppositories are also known to irritate after a while. I know several ladies here had bleeding after having been using them for several weeks. Fx for you today!!

---Trigger warning---

Me: 31 DH: 27
    TTC since April 2013
    Two cancelled IUIs in Aug and Sept '15 due to low motility/count
    IVF round 1: January 2016
    ER: February 17, 2016; 9 retrieved, 7 mature, 7 fertilized
    Day 5 Blastocysts: 5 BB, 1 AB, all normal from PGS
    FET date: May 11, '16; transferred 1 AB embryo
    First beta: May 23, '16: 998!!  Second: May 25, '16: 1648
    EDD: January 27, 2017
    BabyFruit Ticker