1st Trimester

12 weeks, feeling depressed

Im 12 weeks pregnant with my 3rd child. Lately I've been feeling so sad, fatigued all the time and just down in the dumps. Not sure what to do about it

Re: 12 weeks, feeling depressed

• I'd talk to your doc. Depression during pregnancy is just as common as postpartum so it would be worth talking to someone.
                                          Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers   Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersBabysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
                                                                     Formerly ChoicesMom
                                                                         "Squishy" 2007
                                                           "Lyric" EDD Nov/4/11 - c/p Feb/11
                                                                            "Fishy" 2012
                                                                            "Bean" 2014
                                                             "Lux" EDD Apr/21/17 - c/p Aug/16
                                                       "Kokonah" EDD May/24/17 - m/c Oct/16
                                1 surprise - 1 Noonie - 1 preemie - 3 gone but not forgotten - One more on the way!!
                                                          Grab bag of mental health disorders
                                                                              Pancolitis

• Im 12 weeks pregnant with my 3rd child. Lately I've been feeling so sad, fatigued all the time and just down in the dumps. Not sure what to do about it
    @plzstaypreggo

I would talk to your doctor. I went through some "down in the dumps" time a few weeks ago. I told my doctor and she didn't seem too concerned. It lasted for a couple weeks and I finally took one weekend to do some "me things" such as go to a book store and get a book I've been wanting, walk around the mall, etc and it really seemed to help me. Best of luck mama
    Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • You are not alone! I feel the same at 10 weeks. I'm prone to depression anyway but feeling constantly tired, nauseas (& therefore a bit useless/unmotivated) is really not helping. I had a big cry to my husband yesterday and just getting it all off my chest helped. I'm focusing on incorporating a short walk every day and that "this too shall pass". I will make an appointment with a psychologist if it doesn't ease up soon. Sending you hugs and supportive thoughts. Xo