How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: Favorite board game?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Wednesday ticker change 2/22

• This thread is for those with an EDD of Aug 2, Aug 9, Aug 16, Aug 23, Aug 30

How far along are you? 
    17 weeks 

How big is baby? 
    Pomegranate

Today to check blood pressure. Blood pressure was high last time, but it's entirely due to me having white coat syndrome. At least I'll get to hear the heartbeat again

nothing new. Same old nausea and throwing up every day. I feel like at this rate, I may have it my whole pregnancy 

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Excited that we started on our Amazon registry and will be doing the Babie R Us in a couple weeks!

Monopoly!
    BabyFruit Ticker

• How far along are you? 
    14 weeks 

How big is baby? 
    Peach

Not til next week! I need to watch my bp at the dr's next time too @Kathryn0903

I feel less sick in the evenings but my skin is out of control bad, I've never had breakouts like this before 

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    I keep meaning to tell my supervisor but he's been out a lot lately and I can't seem to find a private moment to tell him. Maybe today. 

Catch phrase! Even though it's not technically a board game. Or cranium

• Loading the player...
  • My bp is high at the drs and they have never mentioned anything about it @Kathryn0903. Last time 142/90 with pulse of 110. the nurse remarked on the pulse though. I was anxious bc it was toddlers first time with me there and he was awful. Luckily I'm a nurse so I can monitor my vs at work and know of something is wrong. 
  • @brookedeyo I've always had high blood pressure at the doctors and sometimes a doctor will worry especially if I'm a newer patient. Doctor had me take my BP at home and monitor it over the past 2 weeks. Of course it's completely normal there. It's no big deal, I've been through this with other doctors before - monitoring at home, ekgs and whatnot.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Can I join you guys?  :# I've been tracking two different due dates..one based on LMP, one based on ovulation. It's getting too confusing for me! I decided just to go with my doctor's date (based on LMP) and keep in mind that if I go a few days past, it's normal. I think @TheMrs had the same exact thing happen.

How far along are you? 16 weeks

How big is baby? Avocado. And now I want avocado toast.

Upcoming appointments this week? Next appointment this Friday. It's been a month since my last, so I'm excited!

Any new symptoms or changes? Don't kill me @Kathryn0903 ...but I barely have any symptoms. I totally feel for you STILL vomiting. You are the strongest person ever to still be a functioning human.

Rants/Raves/Questions? Rave - my maternity leggings are soo comfortable. My regular leggings were starting to get a little tight so I switched over..what a difference. Rant - I had a project at work install last night. This morning I woke up to 50 emails with people freaking out because there was a production defect. I work at an investment company, so people log into our website to check on their retirement savings, IRAs, brokerage accounts, etc.. A prod issue is a big deal. So now the development team has to look through the code to find where the defect is. UGH. We tested all this and it was working!

GTKY: Favorite board game? Ohhhh...good one. Clue is always a solid game or Guess Who. Aside from board games, I love card games. My family and I used to spend hours playing rummy or crazy eights on vacation. So fun!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • How far along are you? 
    16 weeks! Can't believe I'm already at 16 weeks!

How big is baby? 
    The size of an avocado!

Appointment is next week. 

threw up again this week- was feeling pretty good up until that day! 

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Still just ranting about my skin, I just want to hide. Cried on my way to work this morning because it looks so bad :( 

Hmmm candy land, clue and monopoly 

@Kathryn0903
    throwing up daily still? Yikes sorry!
    @bubblesmtu I hear you on the skin- see my rant above. Totally sucks. 

H & I: Both 28
    Married: June 2015
    TTC #1: June 2016
    BFP: 11-24-16 ~ EDD 8-9-17
    IT'S A BOY!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • 15 weeks

size of an orange

My next appointment is in theee weeks. Seems like forever. 

Symptoms- the gas is in full force. I gross myself out. 

Rant- dh is chapping my ass. Everyone who needs to know about this pregnancy does. Family, close friends, bosses/work. But he still doesn't want to make a public social media announcement. I wouldn't be so concerned but I'm getting really self conscious about my weight/body. I saw a friend a couple days ago who I hadn't seen in a month and told him I'm pregnant. His response... "I didn't want to say anything.... I know you work out a lot and I haven't seen you in a bit so that makes sense". Pretty bitchy on his part but still, I'd rather people know I'm pregnant than think I'm getting fat. I know it's vain but it's not something dh has to worry about. I'm also not sure why he wants to wait. Or what he is waiting for. It's annoying and every time I bring it up he says soon. 

Favorite board game- cranium!! 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

DD: 10/23/2012

#teamzoey #defeatdipg #pumpkinpatch2012

• @secicc12 what's your role at work?  I used to work in software as a Product Owner and my DH is a Software Engineer. 

***TW in Siggy***
    Me: 34 / DH: 33
    Married: Nov 2011
    TTC #1: Jan 2013, BFP Sept 2013, DD: June 2014
    TTC #2: Aug 2016, BFP Nov 2016, DS: August 2017
    BabyFetus Ticker

• How far along are you?  15 weeks!

How big is baby? They are as big as oranges

Upcoming appointments this week?  One week to go!  March 3rd

Any new symptoms or changes? I got my energy back and I've been pushing myself to do a lot and by the end of the end i feel like death.  Also, my legs are swollen today - like from ankle to thigh.  its kind of gross.

Rants/Raves/Questions? My feet are starting to hurt me.  Does anyone have any shoe suggestions?  I work in an office so sneakers are no good.  Danskos have always been my go to as a nurse.  Once I moved to an office I got dansko boots, but they are not cutting it today.

GTKY: Favorite board game?  I love monopoly!
    Me:34 DH:39
    Me: A-Okay!
    DH: 0-1% morphology
    Married: 5/2008  <3
    TTC: 5/2009 
    **TW--BFP**
    2013: IUI x1 Failed
    10/2016: First IVF Cycle! YAY!
    10/31 - Fresh Transfer.
    11/10- BFN.  Starting cycle for FETx2
    12/16 - U/S - Twins! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • DDRGirlie said:
    How far along are you?  15 weeks!

How big is baby? They are as big as oranges

Upcoming appointments this week?  One week to go!  March 3rd

Any new symptoms or changes? I got my energy back and I've been pushing myself to do a lot and by the end of the end i feel like death.  Also, my legs are swollen today - like from ankle to thigh.  its kind of gross.

Rants/Raves/Questions? My feet are starting to hurt me.  Does anyone have any shoe suggestions?  I work in an office so sneakers are no good.  Danskos have always been my go to as a nurse.  Once I moved to an office I got dansko boots, but they are not cutting it today.

GTKY: Favorite board game?  I love monopoly!
    My friend who's also a nurse said she used compression stockings for her last pregnancy and had hardly any swelling, so I plan to use them as well. I'm not a nurse and I'm sitting most of the day at my job but I had horrible swelling at the end with DD and don't want to repeat it. 
  • How far along are you? 
    17 weeks 

How big is baby? 
    Pomegranate

I had an appointment yesterday.  Baby's heart rate is still good, and he is moving around.  I am just waiting for that moment when I can start feel baby moving.

I had terrible round ligament pain today.  I move around a lot at work, so today, I had to figure out ways to do what I needed to do while limiting certain movements which made me look ridiculous.

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    I am still waiting for that boost in energy that supposedly comes in the second trimester.

Cranium
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @DDRGirlie definitely get compression socks.  My legs/feet swell when I fly or sit for a long time in a car.  I wear them for any trips and also during pregnancy.  It didn't take away all swelling for me last time but they do help.

***TW in Siggy***
    BabyFetus Ticker

• How far along are you? 
    14 weeks! Finally 2nd tri!

How big is baby? 
    peach

Not until 16 weeks

I'm so so clumsy. I keep dropping things and bumping into stuff. It's my 1 and only "boy" match up for the old wive's tales (which I personally believe zero of, since it's a 50% chance with each of them, but it's fun)

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    What's the best way to end a small-talk conversation about pregnancy? I feel like when people stop me and we do the typical "how are you feeling blah blah" song-and-dance, it tends to go into them reminiscing or going on and on about the wonders of the human body, and I have things to do! 

Oh man, this is so hard. Right now it's probably 7 wonders, though that's technically tabletop cards. Maybe Arkham Horror for a true board game. Any other tabletop fanatics out there?
  • @bumpybump Nice! I work as a Business Analyst.. so basically gather project requirements from the Product Owner, translate that into "IT language" for our developers, test out the code once it's in non-prod environment, business/client readiness..etc.. I actually love this job - each project is different so you're never doing the same monotonous thing day after day. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @secicc12 Where did you get your maternity legging? I was just looking for some online. I work in a business casual environment and think I'm going to start wearing legging a few days a week.

How far along are you? 16+1

How big is baby? Dill pickle

Upcoming appointments this week? Nothing until my AS on 3/13

Any new symptoms or changes? Less nauseous

Rants/Raves/Questions?  When I was pregnant with DS I didn't wear maternity clothes until 26ish weeks. I need maternity clothes now! I'm excited to go through the box I saved this weekend and buy some new stuff!

GTKY: Favorite board game? Monopoly!!!!!
    DS1: 8/2012 <3 DS2  8/2017 <3 DS3 10/2018 

• @dinofreak The pregnancy small talk get soooo much worse at the end of pregnancy! Have you started getting all the random advice, I hated that part also!

• @britvahok check out https://www.blanqi.com/ for maternity leggings. The moms in my last BMB raved about them and the support they provide both pre and post partum. I snagged some on a sale but haven't tried them yet since I'm not in maternity clothes yet. 

***TW in Siggy***
    BabyFetus Ticker

• @bumpybump Thanks!! I'm going to stalk the site and buy as soon as they go on sale.

• @britvahok I got a few at Target, they're light weight and comfortable. One pair goes over the belly, another pair goes under. We'll see which one is better later on. We can wear jeans to work, so I feel like leggings and a long top is more than appropriate! Target also had some great simple tank tops in neutral colors that I feel will last throughout pregnancy and even postpartum when I imagine nothing is comfortable. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • How far along are you? 16 weeks

How big is baby?  Avocado

Upcoming appointments this week? none til mid March

Some heartburn.  Gained 8 lbs in two weeks. I alternate between slightly horrified and not caring.  I feel like a blob today.

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    It's whiney toddler week here.  It's warm out and both Dh and I have given up trying to stuff DS into real clothes to go outside for a walk.  The energy just isn't worth it.  

GTKY: Favorite board game?  Clue, Life, Monopoly, Scrabble.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @britvahok I got some leggings from Motherhood Maternity today.  The store is bogo free, so plain leggings work out to be $12.50 each, pattern ones are $15.  They go over the belly, which I find more comfortable than under.  That might be because I'm 15w4d and my uterus is still tiny.  They also had super cute dress pants. I was in shopping heaven! lol
    Me:34 DH:39
    Me: A-Okay!
    DH: 0-1% morphology
    Married: 5/2008  <3
    TTC: 5/2009 
    **TW--BFP**
    2013: IUI x1 Failed
    10/2016: First IVF Cycle! YAY!
    10/31 - Fresh Transfer.
    11/10- BFN.  Starting cycle for FETx2
    12/16 - U/S - Twins! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers