August 2017 Moms

Are you showing yet?

2»

Re: Are you showing yet?

• I'm 15 weeks/3 days and I swear I could feel my uterus moving up last night. Lots of round ligament pain and a bit of cramping. I thought it was super weird last night and then this am I went to get in the shower and there was my bump. I'm not sure if its really "popped" yet but it's definitely there now just below/lower side of my belly button. 
    I started with the maternity pants last week since things were getting a bit tight, now I need them. 
    Me: 37 DH: 37 - Married 10.2015 ❤️ Canadian 
    DX: Endometriosis - Stage 4, DOR, RPL
    TTC #1 07.2015
    03.2016 - Natural BFP - MC 5w4d
    04.2016 - Natural BFP - Chemical
    10.2016 - IUI w/ Injections #1 = IUI Cancelled (cyst/no mature follicle)
    11.2016 - IUI w/ Injections #2 = BFP, EDD 08.2017 - It's a BOY!
    TTC #2 06.2019
    08.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #1 = Chemical
    09.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #2 = BFN
    10.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #3 = BFN
    01.2020 - IUI w/ Injections #4 = BFN
    08.2020 - Natural BFP - MC 9w5d
    11.2020 - IVF Retrieval - 3AB & 4BB
    05.2021 - FET #1 = BFP, EDD 02.2022 - It's a BOY!

• This is baby #6... so yes, I am rocking a bump already, lol! 
    Eliza 
    Married to a pharmacist
    Mother of two boys, three girls, and one more little boy on the way!
    Two time miscarriage survivor.
    So happy to be expecting our sixth child in August 2017!

Pregnancy Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • 16 weeks on Sunday and still not really showing. It still looks like bloat to me :( 
  • I'll be 14 weeks on Monday and I feel like I'm already showing. I have an 11 month old and never got down to my pre-baby/goal weight(still up 13lbs) before falling pregnant again. Ive switched back to my maternity pants, mainly leggings- HA! simply because they're waaaaay more comfortable, even though I sort of fit into my normal clothes still. I feel like it can also depend on what you wear as to how noticable your bump is. So different from the first time around, I didn't have to wear any maternity clothes until I was 23 weeks! This baby was also measuring huge at our last ultrasound, over a week bigger, where as DD1 was on the small side. 
  • I'm 17 weeks today, and I can mask it in flowing shirts but in maternity shirts it's super obvious. And allllll my pants are maternity at this point. 

• 17 weeks today and definitely showing and in maternity clothes. But I even felt like I had to start wearing leggings around week 9. I had a little belly, probably just food and bloat baby then. But it was starting to be noticeable to my students who started asking questions around then.
  • I swear I popped overnight, last night. I'm 16 weeks this morning. I thought I was showing before but it was just bloat. This morning I reached down and could feel that hard lump under by belly button. I pulled my hand away like there was some foreign object there. Took me a minute. Lol. I'm not a morning person.

I also had my first nutso baby dream last night. I'm honestly glad it was my first. There were missing limbs and newborns that spoke and ate solid food and I had a driving with baby (Brittany Spears) moment as well. And I'm pretty sure that baby was stolen? Told you it was nutso.  

Baby #2 and almost 10 yrs apart :) 
  • I'm definitely showing, but im also expecting twins. 17w2d and this is my second pregnancy (:

1. @lp81502 I swear I just woke up one morning and my bump was a different shape and form and my belly was almost hard feeling. I'm a tall lady but my Belly still showed pretty early!
    2. I've had 2 people comment and ask when I was due/tell me to be careful lifting this weekend. I was in maternity clothes both times.  When I lay down it just looks like fat. 16+3.