August 2017 Moms

Share your weird pregnancy dreams

Re: Share your weird pregnancy dreams

• Last night I dreamed I was being held hostage by a murderer. Then something I don't remember. Then a sex dream.  I don't remember anything about the sex dreams, just the orgasm.  I do remember something about strawberries. 
  • ugh for two nights in a row, I've had nightmares.  Vivid nightmares are the worst.  One dream was the hospital dropped baby b and he died.  Saw him in a body bag and everything.  Second dream was I was being held hostage.  I guess Saturday night was hostage night @SouthernMama15
    Me:34 DH:39
    Me: A-Okay!
    DH: 0-1% morphology
    Married: 5/2008  <3
    TTC: 5/2009 
    **TW--BFP**
    2013: IUI x1 Failed
    10/2016: First IVF Cycle! YAY!
    10/31 - Fresh Transfer.
    11/10- BFN.  Starting cycle for FETx2
    12/16 - U/S - Twins! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • @DDRGirlie ugh, that's really scary! I always have such vivid dreams, even not pregnant. I hate it.
  •  I had a dream that I had a baby boy and when I said his name, he opened his eyes and they were bright blue just like hubby's! The dream was so real even tho I delivered 5 months early in the dream and he was a full-term size baby! 
  • This has been the CRAZIEST pregnancy for dreams! Literally every night. 

The other night I dreamed we were driving across a bridge in our town and a HUGE wave knocked our car into the water, which then turned onto a boat, which sank. MH disappeared but I wasn't bothered by that. Lol! 

I has to swim to safety, under a lot of docks (huge real life fear). 

I woke up, and had to pee SO BAD! I think that was why it was all about water.
  • These are the best. 
    I've had plenty of amzing sex dreams, mostly my husband, but I've had a few really good one with complete strangers. I guess I remembered those dreams and one night I was dreaming that I was working in my calendar when it finally hit me when I was having sex with those guys the week i concieved and omg this child isn't my husband's. What do I do? I've never dreamed of cheating, how is it possible, but yet I vividly remember sleeping with this other guy, so it's possible. I woke up crying and almost woke up my husband to confess the news until I snapped out of it and realized it wasn't true. 

• @MatteaGabrielle I had a dream like that last night!  It was a random guy that my brain created, who in the dream was my friend.  But i was only attracted to him if he wore a red suit...like formal suit - not santa.  and he sang frankie valley songs to me.  How does the brain come up with this crap? lol

Me:34 DH:39
    Me: A-Okay!
    DH: 0-1% morphology
    Married: 5/2008  <3
    TTC: 5/2009 
    **TW--BFP**
    2013: IUI x1 Failed
    10/2016: First IVF Cycle! YAY!
    10/31 - Fresh Transfer.
    11/10- BFN.  Starting cycle for FETx2
    12/16 - U/S - Twins! 

• Anyone else having dreams about exes? My first boyfriend keeps popping up. It's really annoying. 
  • @SouthernMama15 nope, but there was something I was upset about when I woke up the first time last night. And then a strange dream about my intern, who was now working at a mall with a grocery store, instead of at my non-profit.
  • @SouthernMama15 yes! I had 2 or 3 dreams about 2 different exes! WTHECK!? Now earlier this week I had a dream about Keanu Reeves so that was much better than the TWO EXES!! So annoying!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @dma0389 I feel so guilty.  :/
  • I have been dreaming of labor and having a boy and felt painful that felt so real i woke up with back aches and side pains.
  • My husband woke me up last night asking why I hit him. LOL! Apparently I whacked him across the chest pretty hard. 

I was dreaming I was escaping a kidnapping. Lol! Don't mess with me!
  • I dreamed about and ex constantly last pregnancy. And a HS ex. Not this time. 
  • Last night I had a dream that DH and I were dating in high school and his dad walked in on us having sex. Accept DH wasn't DH. He was Ian Gallagher from Shameless  :D 
  • Ok so, I envy all the sex dream people. Mine have NOT been like that at all. I did have a dream last night that i had the baby, she was early so they took her to the NICU. Which would up being an incubator area, that looked like one of those glass luncheon counters where you choose your sandwich.
    So, all the babies were in there but because she was born early our daughter was a hard-boiled egg, and I kept asking how we got her out of the egg, and when I could feed her and why she was an egg. It was totally normal and totally weird within the dream world. 
    Like why were all the babies lunch food? and in a glass lunch counter? and we didn't have the carseat etc because she was early and I couldn't feed her. SUPER Weird and trippy!!
    TW: 
    1 infant loss
    8/17: Our daughter was born
    8/18: Our daughter kicked open heart surgery ass
    2/19: We lost our son to Prader-Willi/Paradoxical Vocal Cord/ Noonans at 6wks old 
    4/26/2020: EDD for baby #3!!!
  • Lol, I love this thread!  So 2 memorable dreams this past week...
    Trying to cover up my husband accidentally murdering on of our best friends, wth, then yes, feeling guilty in real life all day!
    Another dream, sitting in a garage in a lawn chair, chatting with my best friend.  Had an itchy cyst-like lump on my shin.  Decided to pop it and some little orange pcs came out...finally, a diced carrot (like the frozen kind) popped out, and I was just like, "oh, must have kneeled on a carrot my daughter dropped the other day during lunch", like it was normal?!  Bizarre
  • Always dreaming of food and wake up starving and with cravings!
  • i keep dreaming about having a little boy. we find out next week but last night i had the dream about the reveal ultrasound and seeing a little boy.
  • I keep dreaming about work. Clearly, that is where my head is!
  • I had a dream last night where I had a huge bucket of 60 Chick-fil-A nuggets. I ate every single one of them and it was incredible.  Guess it's a sign that I should go there for dinner tonight haha.

Pregnancy Ticker

• AB518AB518 member
    I feel like my dreams just keep getting weirder every single night.  Last night, I had a dream that I was the first female football player to play in the Super Bowl, but the football field was actually a giant swimming pool.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Last night I had a weird and eerie dream that my best friend went missing with no trace for some sabbatical and her brother accidentally died when shooting a bird. That dream scared the begeezus out of me!!! Texted her and she's fine and not missing.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I dreamt of a three legged horse on the side of the road who was bucking and eating leaves. What in the actual...?
  • Oof, last night was vivid. I had a dream in which DH and I were getting married this coming Tuesday, but my sister and her husband went to Minnesota to attend a series of Wild hockey games. In real life, they did go on a trip this past weekend to watch hockey, hence why this was so vivid I'm sure. Mom and Dad, in the dream, told her it was fine to ditch my wedding for hockey. In the dream I screamed at M&D and screamed at my sister ("how could you" etc etc). The anger was real. I literally woke up stressed out. Crazy. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • MissCassyMissCassy member
    edited March 2017
    dma0389 said:
    It seems like everyday I have a vivid dream and I remember every one of them when I wake up.

Last night I dreamt that I was driving a red Mercedes benz with girlfriends and the brakes weren't working.  In order to slow down and not fully brake, I had to step on the brake and the clutch at the same time. I've had more weird dreams but this was recent.
    I've had this dream, only it was my DH with me and he was holding on for dear life and yelling "woman, don't you know how to drive?" And I had to downshift in order to slow down, but that doesn't help when your on a curvy mountain road going 45.

Last night I had a dream that I went to the grocery store, in alabama, so it was pretty warm outside. I left our Victorian style house to go to the grocery store and run into my OB. In the middle of the dairy section, she says "well, while you're here, let's check on that baby" and proceeds to pull out a hospital stretcher type bed. She explains that she has to take my daughter out, but will put her back in when she is done. So she takes her out of my belly, lays her on my chest and leaves to go pick up some deli stuff and my daughter is lying on my chest eyes open and staring at me and the full size of a newborn. The OB comes back, cuts me open again and puts her back and says that everything looks good and she will see me in 20 weeks.
  • Anyone else having dreams about exes? My first boyfriend keeps popping up. It's really annoying. 
    No, at least I don't think so. But I had a really hot dream about Mcsteamy from greys anatomy. So. Very. Hot.
  • Ms.Cassy said:
    Anyone else having dreams about exes? My first boyfriend keeps popping up. It's really annoying. 
    No, at least I don't think so. But I had a really hot dream about Mcsteamy from greys anatomy. So. Very. Hot.
    Hi there - someone has a question for you in the Intro thread Ms.Cassy
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • middy411middy411 member
    edited March 2017
    This is very sad and disturbs me, but I had a dream that I was so angry at my mother and was throwing things at her in a full out raging tantrum trying to hurt her. I've had these kind of dreams before where I get into a physical fight with my mom or where I feel like I'm so angry that I'm trying to kill her. It always ruins my day. I don't have a great relationship with my mom but that's just because we are distant and not very close. It's not a bad relationship... she just gets on my nerves like any mother would. I'm adopted and sometimes I feel like that's why we just don't get each other. I've almost never addressed
    anything with her and was always annoyingly obedient as a child. Add those real life feelings to crazy dream-me and I end up feeling pretty miserable for a long time after the dream passes.
  • Last night was a very X-rated dream with complete strangers. Wowza! The preamble to that part was a giant college rivalry prank sequence, but I think my college was Hogwarts (and we were so far away from anyone, we didn't actually have rivals)
  • @middy411 I have crappy mom dreams, too. And my mom and I are not close. Nothing insightful to say, just that I get it. :/
  • LSP87LSP87 member
    I had a dream that i was in a pre-op consultation for vaginal rejuvenation with a "doctor" that looked eerily similar to Vanilla Ice...Rob Van Winkle *shudders*
    Anyway, I realized mid-appointment that um...hello, stupid, you're pregnant. This surgery will be pointless in a few months. Then it hit me: Hey dummy, you're PREGNANT! You can't have surgery all willy nilly (not even by Vanilla Ice) when you're pregnant! So I freaked out. Vanilla Ice really didn't care that I was pregnant and I got the feeling he was just a drug dealer so I bounced. Also, there was an explosion worked in there somehow. WEIRD!

Bad dream, but I actually slept really hard which was SO needed and so welcome. Anyone else having insomnia or already being awoken by baby partying in your belly?
  • I've had sex dreams about my ex...very vivid!  He was the one who got away, so I always feel very guilty about those dreams!

The other night, I dreamed that I stepped on the scale at the doctor's office and I weighed 794 lbs.  The nurse very calmly told me that my weight gain was a little excessive during this pregnancy and I'd need to watch my diet.  lol  Maybe it's my subconscious telling me to eat healthier....although I've actually been doing pretty well!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

DD: 6/21/10
    DS: 10/11/14
  • I dreamed I was interviewing Bruno Mars the other night and that he told me he grew up in a shack in the jungles of Hawaii with his dad and brother, then he took me there.  
  • A couple nights ago I had a dream that I was walking out of the mall, in a huge parking lot. DH was sitting in the passenger seat of a friend's car, who was driving. I know I hear his friend yelling my name, and next thing I know, a car hits me with their car. It was more so on my left side, and I was kinda angled towards them so they hit my side/back. I hit the ground, directly onto my bump. DH was running out of the car towards me screaming. The guy who hit me drove off, so our friend followed them in his car. Then I woke up.... I wish I could have at least found out if baby was okay! But I did wake up crying lol
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • So In real life a few months ago, I read a facebook post about a friend of a friend that had just gotten out of a mental hospital type of facility. I remember looking at her pic and thinking she had wild eyes. A few nights ago, I dreamed that she went on a murdering spree in the center of town during a festival/carnival type situation. I was hiding in a food truck because I thought she was after me...it felt super real and super feaky.
  • I dreamed I was Michael Jackson sneaking into a benefit with Diane Sawyer that was hosted at a palace by royals William & Kate.  
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • A little background: my grandpa passed almost 8 years ago. A lot of the family had dreams about him a short time after and I never did 

Last night I had the second dream (first was about a month ago) with him in my dream... and I keep waking up so startled and never get to finish the dream. Idk if I like these dreams or not yet but I blame this little bean lol 
  • I dreamed that I was visiting someone I knew in high school. That was weird enough to start. Then I thought it was weird that her kids weren't around until I went to pee and the baby was in the bathtub and she said oh that's where I keep him. Haven't you heard about keeping baby in the batbtub? It's amazing..... wtf? 
  • I dreamt that my local Target was literally turning into a Wal-Mart while I was still in the store...they were changing the red paint to the "Wal-Mart blue" paint...and I was all stressed out about it...because I am not a fan of Wal-Mart