Pregnant after IF

1st Trimester Check In - Week of 2/20

oxinfreeoxinfree member
edited February 2017 in Pregnant after IF
Welcome to those who are new to this board!! 
This is a weekly check-in for those in their 1st trimester: weeks 1 through the end of week 13. We've all gone through a lot to get to this point, so congratulations and best of luck to all of you over the next several months! 

1. How far along are you? What is your EDD?
2. Which oh-so-lovely pregnancy symptoms are you having?
3. When is your next appointment? 
4. Anything else you'd like to share?

QOTW: If you could purchase one luxury item for baby without worrying about cost, what is the one thing you'd splurge on? 

Note: When you graduate up to the 2nd Trimester (woo hoo!!), write a quick post letting us know you are leaving. I want to keep the list updated, but don't want to delete names prematurely! smile               

Mommies to be:  
@carafeick  EDD 8/15/17
@DDRGirlie EDD 8/16/17 TWINS!!
@Stars2016 EDD 8/24/17 
@tiffanyw1783 EDD 8/30/17 TWINS!!
@tiffavis12 EDD 8/30/17
@Isthisthereallife EDD 8/30/17
@oxinfree EDD 9/5/2017
@harleyquinn0621  EDD 9/6/17
@omarismyhomeboy EDD 9/8/17
@hopetobeashraderfamily  EDD 9/12/17
@Kp214 EDD 9/27/17
emgem819 EDD 10/5/17 TWINS!!
@SanBL EDD 10/11/2017 TWINS!!
@lady_grey EDD 10/13/17
mandmplus1  EDD 10/25/17
---
Started TTC April 2011
Me: 32, DH: 32
Diagnosis: Endometriosis

• 2012 - 3 Rounds clomid - all BFN
  • 2013 - 1 Fresh IVF with 2 day 3 embryos - BFN
  • 2014 - 1 Frozen IVF with 2 day 5 embryos - BFN
  • Took a long break, continuing trying naturally
  • Feb 2016 - Biopsy = Endo, DH sperm improved from 1% to 6% morphology
  • March 2016 - Fresh IVF cycle with acupuncture & intralipids: 20 eggs retrieved (17 mature), 7 ICSI'd fertilized, 9 naturally fertilized. 16 total embryos!
  • April 8th - 2 embryos (1ICSI and 1 Natural) transferred. (7 blastocysts frozen), April 18th - Beta = BFN
  • Sept 23rd - Lupron Depot Injection for Endo control
  • Nov 15th 2016 - Started daily Lupron Injections for upcoming FET
  • Nov 22 - Baseline US/BW - Intralipid Infusion - Start Meds for FET with immune protocol
  • Dec 16th FET transfer of 3 embryos (1 - AA, 2 - BB)
  • TW below
  • Dec 22nd - first ever bfp (very faint lines FRER & cheapie)
  • Dec 27th Beta = 192, Dec 29th Beta = 379
  • EDD - Sept 5th 2017

- - -
I'm a YouTube vlogger who talks about Infertility, IVF and Endometriosis. Check it out here!
Follow along at http://liv4today.blog
Instagram @liv4todayvlog 

Re: 1st Trimester Check In - Week of 2/20

• oxinfreeoxinfree member
    edited February 2017
    1. How far along are you? What is your EDD? 12w1d, Sept 3 '17
    2. Which oh-so-lovely pregnancy symptoms are you having? Constipation, Bloating & Some cramping/stretching mostly. 
    3. When is your next appointment? Tomorrow - big day - NIPT testing and get to see that baby is alright and growing strong! 
    4. Anything else you'd like to share? I'm a nervous wreck after having gone off PIO. I'm still on one suppository nightly until our scan tomorrow, but we did our last PIO/e2v on Wed. Unsettling.

QOTW: If you could purchase one luxury item for baby without worrying about cost, what is the one thing you'd splurge on? 
    Probably a really nice stroller like the Uppababy Vista. Sometimes they do these limited edition versions that are so pretty haha... 
    ---
    Started TTC April 2011

• March 2016 - Fresh IVF cycle with acupuncture & intralipids: 20 eggs retrieved (17 mature), 7 ICSI'd fertilized, 9 naturally fertilized. 16 total embryos!
    • April 8th - 2 embryos (1ICSI and 1 Natural) transferred. (7 blastocysts frozen), April 18th - Beta = BFN
    • Nov 22 - Baseline US/BW - Intralipid Infusion - Start Meds for FET with immune protocol
    • TW below
    • EDD - Sept 5th 2017

- - -
    I'm a YouTube vlogger who talks about Infertility, IVF and Endometriosis. Check it out here!
    Instagram @liv4todayvlog 

• 1. How far along are you? What is your EDD? 10w+6, 11weeks tomorrow! Sept 12
    2. Which oh-so-lovely pregnancy symptoms are you having? Still with the fatigue. I do feel like my allergies are making their 2017 debut early this year. Maybe a pregnancy symptom?
    3. When is your next appointment? I see my OB on Friday. I should get my bloodwork results (trisomy results & gender)!!!
    4. Anything else you'd like to share? Praying for good results from our bloodwork. And hoping that my OB will confirm what I think we're hearing on the doppler is indeed baby. Also! Has anyone started researching baby stuff? Cribs, strollers, etc? When should I get on that??

QOTW: If you could purchase one luxury item for baby without worrying about cost, what is the one thing you'd splurge on? Probably a top notch travel system that is convenient, easy to use, useful throughout baby-hood... Does that exist.
    *TW below*
    Me: 40 DH: 38
    TTC since November 2012
    BFP IUI Cycle 2 Dec 2016
    Baby Boy Due Sept 12 2017
    Elias (Eli) born 9/2/17 at 7:07pm weight 8lbs 10oz and 20.5 inches long!!

• Loading the player...
  • 1. How far along are you? What is your EDD? 11w3d, EDD September 8.
    2. Which oh-so-lovely pregnancy symptoms are you having? I still occasionally feel gross, and periodically have extreme fatigue, but it seems quite improved since 2 weeks ago. 
    3. When is your next appointment? This Friday! It's our 12 week appt where they do the NT screening and I'll get all my blood work for chromosomal issues- and sex!
    4. Anything else you'd like to share? Making it to 11 weeks feels amazing- and I'm even more excited for 12 weeks! I remember being 5 weeks pregnant and thinking "I feel like I'll never get to 12, that is so far away!" Also, finding the heartbeat on my at-home doppler has helped to ease some anxiety- although finding it isn't always the easiest task. 
    QOTW: If you could purchase one luxury item for baby without worrying about cost, what is the one thing you'd splurge on? Hmmm probably some sort of carrier/convertible carseat and/or stroller that makes our lives easier :)
    ***TW***
    DH & I both 34.
    8/16: IVF, antagonist protocol 
    21 eggs | 9 blasts | 7 normal through PGS
    10/16: FET  = BFN  :(
    12/16: Surprise natural BFP 
    Beta 1: 177 | Beta 2: 483 | Beta 3: 8,755 | Beta 4: 39,007. Baby born 9/5/2017

NOW on sibling journey. 
    2/20: FET = BFN :(
    4/20: Surprise COVID BFP

• 1. How far along are you? What is your EDD?  8weeks 5d
    2. Which oh-so-lovely pregnancy symptoms are you having? Morning sickness, bloating, fatigue
    3. When is your next appointment? Friday, first appt with the OB. 
    4. Anything else you'd like to share? I have some sort of illness that may be a virus. It scares me not knowing what it is and how it may be affecting the baby. The doctor said there's not much to be done since I'm not running a fever, and they don't really know exactly what it is. 

A travel system or a monitoring system. 
    Me:32 DH:36
    Me: DOR, poor egg quality, MTHFR
    DH: MFI
    TTC since 3/2014
    2015: 3 IUI's-BFN
    12/2015: 1st IVF cycle-(9 follicles retrieved, 5 mature, 3 fertilized w/ICSI, transferred 1 excellent and 1 good embryo on day 3)-chemical pregnancy
    3/2016: 2nd IVF cycle- canceled (3 follicles retrieved, 3 mature, all fertilized w/ICSI, 1 fragmented, 2 arrested) 
    3/2016: RE suggested donor eggs- taking an ivf break and to supplement 
    9/2016: 3rd ivf cycle-cancelled due to early ovulation
    Oct./Nov 2016: 4th ivf cycle- EPP-AFC:5, retrieved 10, 10 mature, 8 fertilized with ICSI, 6 blastocysts biopsied and frozen. 3 CCS normal embryos
    1/9/17: transferred 1 embryo-BFP 1/16
    1/18/17: beta #1-104
    1/20/17: beta #2-174
    2/2/17: first u/s, heartbeat of 107 at 6w1d
    7/20/17: baby boy born at 30+3 via emergency c-section 

• I can't believe I'm saying this but this is my last week on this board, next week I'll be in my 2nd trimester! 

1. How far along are you? What is your EDD? 13 weeks and 4 days. EDD- 8/24
    2. Which oh-so-lovely pregnancy symptoms are you having? Headaches and some lower backaches
    3. When is your next appointment? Tomorrow!
    4. Anything else you'd like to share? We are doing our gender reveal on Saturday and I'm so excited! I hope the rest of this week goes by fast.

QOTW: If you could purchase one luxury item for baby without worrying about cost, what is the one thing you'd splurge on? Probably a really nice monitoring system

@hopetobeashraderfam I've taken two trips to Babies R Us so far to browse and try to wrap my head around everything that we will need. I haven't done much research on items but plan to in the next few weeks! There is way too many choices for each item!
  • @Stars2016 wow, so exciting that you'll be in your second trimester by next week! I can't wait to catch ya in the 2nd Tri boards a few weeks after :)
    ***TW***
    DH & I both 34.

NOW on sibling journey. 

• oxinfreeoxinfree member
    edited February 2017
    @Stars2016 wow so exciting this is your last week of 1st trimester! Also so exciting you're doing your gender reveal on Saturday. How are you doing it? 

@Kp214 sorry to hear you've been sick. I hope you start feeling better soon. <3

@omarismyhomeboy I agree the home doppler has helped my anxieties. It's probably all that kept me sane leading up to my scan today.

@hopetobeashraderfam I've totally started researching items and making a registry (private/unlisted currently) of at least big obvious items. It's pretty intimidating but i remind myself I don't need it all at the beginning. Things like high chair etc can be bought later. Other than the big things though, all the little things I find so overwhelming... I mean how many of everything do I need!? I have been looking at checklists etc. and that's helping but I think until I'm safely in the second trimester I can't even bring myself to focus on it. 
    ---
    Started TTC April 2011

• TW below
    • EDD - Sept 5th 2017

- - -
    Instagram @liv4todayvlog 

• 1. How far along are you? What is your EDD?
    12w6d august 30th
    2. Which oh-so-lovely pregnancy symptoms are you having? Round ligaments are starting to pull but nothing ro crazy
    3. When is your next appointment? Had first ob appointment yesterday hb was 155. I have first trimester test on friday they are squeezing me in under the wire due to the reanfer time from ferility drs and first ob appointment.
    4. Anything else you'd like to share? I am ready for gender so I can start buying things. We bought a bookcase this weekend officially our first nursery item bought!

Car seat stroller combo 
  • latershraderlatershrader member
    edited February 2017
    I want to scream from the rooftops! I just got a call from my MFM with my blood work and there is 0 risk of Trisomy 13, 18 or 21. I'm so so so relieved! 

*Edit*

It's a boy!

I'll have to edit this post later, they did not leave the gender info on my voicemail. DH are going to call them back when he gets his lunch break. SOOOOO EXCITED!!!
    *TW below*
    TTC since November 2012
    BFP IUI Cycle 2 Dec 2016

• @oxinfree how was your US yesterday?
    @kp214 I hope you'll feel better soon!
    @stars2016 congrats on finishing your first trimester! Can't wait to be there!!

1. How far along are you? What is your EDD?
    7w0d, Oct 11
    Tired, food aversion, nausea...
    Friday, 02/24
    Monday evening I started bleeding bright red! It was more than spoting but less than a regular period. We really freaked out! We had an US yesterday morning and we heard both hearts and they both have grown well since Friday. I guess it is a good sign. Now the bleeding has completly stoped. Not sure exacly what happened, but they saw a little bit of blood in my uterus.

Well I would like really nice nursery furnitures, but with 2, I might have to be a bit more reasonnable lol
  • @hopetobeashraderfam amazing! such great news! Baby boy!!!!! yayyyy congrats! <3

@SanBL oh no how scary that must have been for you! Glad to hear you got it checked and all was well! 

Our U/S went well. Baby is still measuring behind so my updated due date is now Sept 5th and I'm 12w1d today (instead of 12w3d). Only 2 days difference (realistically probably more like due Sept 8 but I think my OB could sense it made me nervous dating behind haha). I guess I have to come to terms with the fact that baby was just a late bloomer as they are progressing normally (just consistently behind those few days). We got our blood drawn so should get a call within the week with news about risk and find out gender! Getting more and more real, but doesn't feel like real life yet. 
    ---
    Started TTC April 2011

• TW below
    • EDD - Sept 5th 2017

- - -
    Instagram @liv4todayvlog 

• @oxinfree glad the u/s went well. I think we'd all be nervous too. 

@SanBL thanks.  That must have been so scary. Glad the bleeding has stopped. 

@hopetobeashraderfam yay!  Congratulations!

afm, I'm better. I am hoping the virus is gone.  That in addition to ms really made me mentally exhausted. 
    TTC since 3/2014
    12/2015: 1st IVF cycle-(9 follicles retrieved, 5 mature, 3 fertilized w/ICSI, transferred 1 excellent and 1 good embryo on day 3)-chemical pregnancy
    3/2016: 2nd IVF cycle- canceled (3 follicles retrieved, 3 mature, all fertilized w/ICSI, 1 fragmented, 2 arrested) 
    Oct./Nov 2016: 4th ivf cycle- EPP-AFC:5, retrieved 10, 10 mature, 8 fertilized with ICSI, 6 blastocysts biopsied and frozen. 3 CCS normal embryos

• @hopetobeashraderfam that is amazing news!!! Congrats, and yay for baby boy. 
    ***TW***
    DH & I both 34.

NOW on sibling journey. 

• @hopetobeashraderfam That's such great news!! Congrats that it's a boy!

@oxinfree I'm so glad your ultrasound went well! That's so exciting you are finding out the gender soon too! For our gender reveal we are doing a big black balloon filled with pink or blue confetti and then popping it.

@SanBL Thanks! The weeks will fly by and before you know it you will be in your 2nd trimester too! I'm glad everything was okay with the bleeding... I went through something similar and the blood in my uterus dissolved after about 2 weeks.
  • emgem819emgem819 member
    edited February 2017
    1. How far along are you? What is your EDD? 7w, 4d, 10/5/17
    MS but not just in the morning, smell/ food aversions (let's just say the smell of salmon is repulsive!), cramping, very tired all the time.
    3. When is your next appointment? March 6th--first appt with new OB
    I've had nausea for the past few days bad that I couldn't function well at work but today I was fine.  Got all nervous that this means something is wrong because my symptoms stopped.  They came back tonight so I think I'm ok.  Just on edge until next u/S tells us all is well!  We are heading to FL on Saturday for a week so I'm super excited to be able to relax in warm weather.

Probably the Owlet monitoring system.  Seems pretty cool to be able to monitor babies heart/vital signs while sleeping.
    Married to DH since 8/15
    TTC since 5/15
    PCOS, 35+, diagnosed with pre-diabetes
    TI for 4 cycles: 1 round of femara; 2 rounds femara/ injectables: all ended in BFN. 
    3 IUI Cycles: letrozole/Follistim with HCG Trigger,all resulted in BFN.
    FET #1: Baseline appt 4/28/16, Gonal-F/Menopur stims, Centrotide 5/4/16, ER 5/11/16; 6/8/16 ET, BFN
    FET #2: Baseline appt 6/22/16, Estrace/PIO shots: 7/12/16 ET, 1st beta 7/21/16: 83 BFP, 2nd beta 7/23/16: 315. 1st U/S: 8/4/16 empty sac.  2nd U/S: 8/10/16 yolk sac appeared, everything stopped growing. Office D&C: 8/11/16, MC.
    FET #3: Baseline appt 12/28/16, Estrace/PIO shots: 1/17/17 ET, 1st beta 1/27/17: 146 BFP, 2nd beta 1/29/17: 336, 1st U/S: 2/16/17, 2 healthy twin babies measuring 7w0d.  EDD: 10/5/17
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @hopetobeashraderfam - CONGRATS on the baby boy!! So exciting!!
    Me: 37 DH: 37 - Married 10.2015 ❤️ Canadian 
    DX: Endometriosis - Stage 4, DOR, RPL
    TTC #1 07.2015
    03.2016 - Natural BFP - MC 5w4d
    04.2016 - Natural BFP - Chemical
    10.2016 - IUI w/ Injections #1 = IUI Cancelled (cyst/no mature follicle)
    11.2016 - IUI w/ Injections #2 = BFP, EDD 08.2017 - It's a BOY!
    TTC #2 06.2019
    08.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #1 = Chemical
    09.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #2 = BFN
    10.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #3 = BFN
    01.2020 - IUI w/ Injections #4 = BFN
    08.2020 - Natural BFP - MC 9w5d
    11.2020 - IVF Retrieval - 3AB & 4BB
    05.2021 - FET #1 = BFP, EDD 02.2022 - It's a BOY!

• @emgem819 - you'll find the nausea ebbs and flows. You'll have a good day and be like OH no whats wrong, but then it'll come back ;) so try and enjoy those good moments if you can. I know it's hard because we worry. (ps. I totally feel you on the smell of fish. I'm finally just starting to be ok around fish smells again...even braved some shrimp last night).

@Stars2016 - we've seen that done before and it's quite fun. We just don't have a lot of friends (and no family) around us as we're new to Texas, so trying to think of of something we can do creative that might be a little different for the "reveal" part. For us finding out, I think we're just going to get a call and I think we're ok with that haha. I dunno... decisions need to be made soon as that call will be coming in early next week probably.

@Kp214 - so glad to hear the virus is gone and youre on the mend. I'm sure that's a relief. I actually had a dream last night that I was sick and I woke up all paranoid that I was. I've been trying so hard to stay healthy haha apparently I'm a worry wart. 
    ---
    Started TTC April 2011

• TW below
    • EDD - Sept 5th 2017

- - -
    Instagram @liv4todayvlog 

• @oxinfree glad your US went well :)

@kp214 happy that you're feeling better!

@hopetobeashraderfam congrats on the baby boy!!

@emgem819 oh the Owlet, I so want that!! Didn't know it was that expensive though :(
  • @SanBL it's $250 and for us, we'd need two so I consider $500 pretty pricey for something like that! :)
    Married to DH since 8/15
    TTC since 5/15
    TI for 4 cycles: 1 round of femara; 2 rounds femara/ injectables: all ended in BFN. 
    FET #1: Baseline appt 4/28/16, Gonal-F/Menopur stims, Centrotide 5/4/16, ER 5/11/16; 6/8/16 ET, BFN
    FET #2: Baseline appt 6/22/16, Estrace/PIO shots: 7/12/16 ET, 1st beta 7/21/16: 83 BFP, 2nd beta 7/23/16: 315. 1st U/S: 8/4/16 empty sac.  2nd U/S: 8/10/16 yolk sac appeared, everything stopped growing. Office D&C: 8/11/16, MC.
    FET #3: Baseline appt 12/28/16, Estrace/PIO shots: 1/17/17 ET, 1st beta 1/27/17: 146 BFP, 2nd beta 1/29/17: 336, 1st U/S: 2/16/17, 2 healthy twin babies measuring 7w0d.  EDD: 10/5/17
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Ugh yall I started spotting this afternoon. Like, red. It's very very light and only when I wipe but I am a wreck. I called my nurse and she just said to be on pelvic rest, and I already have my 12 week appointment tomorrow afternoon. This is really messing with me. 
    ***TW***
    DH & I both 34.

NOW on sibling journey. 

• @omarismyhomeboy tomorrow will be here before you know it. That is scary, but hang in there. Hoping the pelvic rest fixes it and you have great news tomorrow. 
    TTC since 3/2014

• @omarismyhomeboy eek... I'm so so sorry hun. How stressful. Deep breaths... lots of women get spotting and everything turns out just fine, but I know how unnerving this must be. Anything in particular you think might have brought it on? 
    ---
    Started TTC April 2011

• TW below
    • EDD - Sept 5th 2017

- - -
    Instagram @liv4todayvlog 

• @oxinfree thanks.  That would be a stressful dream. Glad you aren't sick.

@SanBL thanks.  I didn't know the Owlet was so expensive either!
    TTC since 3/2014

• *lurking*

@omarismyhomeboy I had spotting around 10/11 weeks and it really freaked me out. I noticed it right before I left work in the evening (I'm off at 6:30) so I called the on call doctor. She wasn't even concerned. She said it's only a concern if you fill a pad within 45 minutes (which could be nothing but could also be serious). She did schedule me for an ultrasound the next day only because I demanded it and needed peace of mind. Everything was perfectly fine and the OB that did my scan said it's so common, even with no apparent cause.

My sister also told me that when she was 11 weeks pregnant she got a full period, but her baby was just fine. These things are VERY unnerving and scary but just know that it really is usually nothing. Thinking of you!
    ***BFP & Child Warning***

Me: 34, DH: 38 ~ TTC since 2014
    IUI #1-3 (Nov 2015, Feb 2016, May 2016) = BFNs
    IVF ER (July 2016) = 7 PGS normal embryos
    FET #1 (Sept 2016) = BFP! DD born 5/30/17
    FET #2 (April 2019) = BFN
    FET #3 (July 2019) = BFP! DS born 3/27/20
  • @omarismyhomeboy I hope today's appointment proves all PP right. I am hoping it settled down and went away with some rest. Lots of positive thoughts for you and baby. Let us know how today goes. Big Hugs!
    *TW below*
    TTC since November 2012
    BFP IUI Cycle 2 Dec 2016

• Thank you all so much especially @wifeinraleigh28 for that story. Yall make me feel so much better. I was able to find the heartbeat (pretty sure) last night with my doppler so while it was terrifying, it eased my nerves a bit. I will update you all after my appt this afternoon. @oxinfree @Kp214 @hopetobeashraderfam
    ***TW***
    DH & I both 34.

NOW on sibling journey. 

• Sorry for the scare @omarismyhomeboy.  I am hoping everything is ok for you.  Spotting really is ok and more normal than most people think.  Let us know how things go after your appt.  Hugs <3
    Married to DH since 8/15
    TTC since 5/15
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • **lurking from 2nd tri**

@omarismyhomeboy - I had a bleed like that at 11 weeks too...I hope all is just fine at your appointment today! It was for me and seems like it was for a lot of other girls too. Once that appointment is done it'll just feel like a bonus ultrasound (that no, you didn't want to have going in but going out hopefully you are relieved!)

TTC #1 07.2015
    TTC #2 06.2019

• Glad everything looks good @omarismyhomeboy! I knew that it would. That's exciting about getting those test results soon!
    ***BFP & Child Warning***

Me: 34, DH: 38 ~ TTC since 2014
    IUI #1-3 (Nov 2015, Feb 2016, May 2016) = BFNs
    IVF ER (July 2016) = 7 PGS normal embryos
    FET #1 (Sept 2016) = BFP! DD born 5/30/17
    FET #2 (April 2019) = BFN
    FET #3 (July 2019) = BFP! DS born 3/27/20
  • Great to hear @omarismyhomeboy
    TTC #1 07.2015
    TTC #2 06.2019

• Awesome news @omarismyhomeboy!  Hopefully you can have some peace of mind now.  
    Married to DH since 8/15
    TTC since 5/15
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Great news, @omarismyhomeboy. Glad to hear it. 

Afm, I met with the OB for the first time yesterday. I liked her a lot. She said I wasn't high risk and only wanted to see me once every 4 weeks. I'm excited about that and a little nervous.  Also, it was the first time I saw the baby wiggle. He moved around most of the time!  Gets it from his dad.
    TTC since 3/2014

• Cautiously joining the group if that's ok, crossing fingers we can stick around! 

1. How far along are you? What is your EDD? 4 weeks! Just got 2 great BETAs, will follow up with an ultrasound next week (have one blocked tube so they want to make sure things are ok). EDD 10/31/17
    2. Which oh-so-lovely pregnancy symptoms are you having? Nothing yet, anxious to get there :) just gas, lovely :)
    3. When is your next appointment? Next week Thursday (march 2), ultrasound
    4. Anything else you'd like to share? I have a 3.5 year old, we battled secondary infertility for 2 years and tried clomid over the summer, finally did IVF to get pregnant again. My daughter was textbook early signs so I'm anxious as I had spotting and no signs yet, hoping the ultrasound will ease any worries :) My daughter listens to EVERYTHING so already told her daycare teacher that "I'm getting a baby sister but I have to wait awhile" so apparently this won't be a secret for long!

thanks for letting us join :) strange place to be after struggling to get here!

• @Kp214 Glad everything went well with your OB appointment!

@PolythenePam Congrats and welcome!

Afm: We had our reveal yesterday and we are having a boy!!! I really felt like it was a girl so I was extra surprised but extremely happy :)  

• 1. How far along are you? What is your EDD?
    9 wks 3 days; EDD September 27.
    Afternoon/evening fatigue, acne, tender boobs, headaches (but that may be more attributed to clogged sinuses), very sensitive sense of smell, and daily heartburn.  
    First OB appointment is this Friday (March 3)! At my ultrasound last week, the RE officially released us to the OB, so that felt like a huge--and very emotional--step. 
    I still have a hard time feeling like this is "real" given that I had started to wonder if I would ever get pregnant after our IF battles. I'm scared it will get taken away. 
    Probably a BOB super fancy jogging stroller. 
  • @Stars2016 Congratulations on a boy!   

@Polythene Pam welcome!

@EmilyE13  we have the same edd!  
    TTC since 3/2014

• @omarismyhomeboy SO happy everything is ok! Can't wait to hear what you're having! Do you have any guesses?

@Kp214 Glad the appointment went well! 

@PolythenePam Congrats! And welcome!

@Stars2016 Yay! Another one on team blue!!

@EmilyE13 I know that feeling, I still have it at almost 12weeks. It does get better with time. Fingers crossed you have nothing to worry about!

*TW below*
    TTC since November 2012
    BFP IUI Cycle 2 Dec 2016