October 2017 Moms
Options

Friday Ticker Change 2/24

This check-in is for those whose weeks change over today! Meaning your EDD is on October 6, 13, 20 & 27. 

*If your week does not change over today, please do not post. There will be check-ins every day so everyone has a weekly check-in*

1) How many weeks are you?

2) How are you feeling?

3) Any appointments or tests this week?

4) Rants/Raves/Questions?

5)GTKY: What are a few of your favorite non-baby related things? Could be specific and brand-related or more general :) 

Re: Friday Ticker Change 2/24

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Me: 29  DH: 32                                                                                          
    Married 9/27/2014
    TTC Since 1/1/2017
    BFP: 2/6/2017
    Due Date: 10/13/17
    pangur_ban_by_sequana-d31ja7y
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    feeislovefeeislove member
    edited February 2017
    @crazypuglady STOP. Omg I love it so much  <3
    And if anything, he sounds like he was the one who was being "sensitive" about serving you too many vegetables. I mean...its not a huge deal to put some back. 
    Me: 29  DH: 32                                                                                          
    Married 9/27/2014
    TTC Since 1/1/2017
    BFP: 2/6/2017
    Due Date: 10/13/17
    pangur_ban_by_sequana-d31ja7y
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @feeislove- Right!? Ugh.. men. I think part of it is.. I'm a health freak and I tend to ruminate over health issues. Being pregnant is new to both of us and I think he's just not quite used to my complaints/concerns holding any weight. Plus we're still so early.. I don't think he expects anything to be happening yet. (Even though.. I've tried to tell him it was coming lol).

Oh, and my sister sent me a bag of candy corn with it  :D

Me: 36 / DH: 37
    Met: 9/21/08
    Married: 10/5/13
    BFP #1- 2/5/17 * EDD- 10/18/17 * DD born- 10/25/17
    BFP #2 3/18/19 * EDD 11/25/19* DS born 11/30/19
  • Options

1) How many weeks are you? 8 Weeks

2) How are you feeling?  Woke up to what I'm quite sure is a UTI - boo.  But, otherwise, feeling pretty good!

3) Any appointments or tests this week?  I had a second ultrasound this morning and everything looks great! I'm still measuring 1-2 days ahead but we're not adjusting the due date.  I have been released from my RE back to my OB, which excites me. 

4) Rants/Raves/Questions? It's Friday! I felt just terrible yesterday, so I am glad to be feeling better (aside from the UTI) and looking forward to a fun weekend. 

5)GTKY: What are a few of your favorite non-baby related things? Could be specific and brand-related or more general  
    Hmmm, my pups, for sure.  @Mommaswizz I'm loving freezer pops right now, too! We bought a bunch of them for next to nothing back in November and I am so grateful, even if they're terrible for you. 

@crazypuglady I'm sorry your H was being a pain last night.  Sometimes they just don't get it.

@bluejeanbabi05 Yay for a great ultrasound - it really does help the anxious mind!

@tnicole1s Sorry you have the flu - hope you get over it soon! I love my Netflix as well.

@ervincherise Sorry about the spotting...it can be completely normal.  What kind of puppy?

@feeislove Those figurines are too cute!

Me: 35     DH: 37
    BFP: 1.6.16 | MC: 2.17.16
    BFP: 10.3.16 | CP: 10.11.16
    BFP: 12.14.16 | CP: 12.14.16
    BFP:  1.23.17 | EDD 10.6.17 -- DS born 10.7.17 <3
    BFP:  9.9.18 | EDD 5.23.19 -- DD born 5.24.19 <3
    BFP: 9.1.21 | MC 10.1.21
    BFP: 11.11.21 | EDD 7.24.22 

• Options
    1) How many weeks are you? 8!!!!

2) How are you feeling? tired and my back hurts.

3) Any appointments or tests this week? I have my first ultrasound next Friday!

4) Rants/Raves/Questions? i can't believe I'm 8 weeks. In some ways time is going by super fast, in other ways it's super slow. I'm moving at the end of May, so I'm freaking out getting everything ready. It's not just a simple move down the street. I'm moving back to Canada, so we have to get all this customs stuff ready and all items in the moving boxes have to be cataloged.

5)GTKY: What are a few of your favorite non-baby related things? Could be specific and brand-related or more general :) 

I really like Aveeno. It's great on my skin.

• Options
    @feeislove my SO loves those figurines!

@Mommaswizz hooray for a good u/s! I love those Flavor-Ice pops so much and I love that they come in those huge bulk packs. I always eat 4 or 5 in a sitting.

@ervincherise sorry to hear you're spotting but just a few more days till your appt and hopefully it will put your mind at ease. And my puppy's been keeping me good company too!

@tnicole1s sorry you're so sick. Hopefully once the flu passes your symptoms may ease up a bit.

@bluejeanbabi05 that's so great you got to hear a string heartbeat today! So happy for you! Hope you have a good time at your party tonight.

@crazypuglady sorry DH isn't understanding where you're coming from. At least it didn't ruin the event and you guys enjoyed the night out.

@laeberge3 hope you feel better soon! UTI's really suck. But great that your RE graduated you!

@Dinosaur moving can be so stressful! Try to take it easy and give yourself rewards for good progress!
    Me: 41 / Fiance: 35 +  One DS, one dog & two kitties...
    First BFP: 1/17/16 = EDD 9/21/16 (MMC)
    Second BFP: 6/24/16 (CP)
    Third BFP: 2/7/17 = EDD 10/20/17 🌈 *** BORN 10/23 *** 🌈
    Fourth BFP : 2/5/19 = EDD 10/14/19
         BabyGaga
  • Options
    While I know it's just sugar water lol, those ice pops are like 45 calories for 3 of them so when I eat 10 in a sitting I don't feel bad at all lol this is the one similarity with my last pregnancy, the overwhelming cravings for frozen treats.  I don't want to tell you how many slurpees I used to get every week while pregnant with my dd
  • Options
    1) How many weeks are you?... 6

2) How are you feeling?... Symptoms are getting stronger and stronger. Almost passed out at the grocery store yesterday and wasn't sure I was going to get out of there without throwing up. Today not feeling the MS as bad thankfully.

3) Any appointments or tests this week?... Nope

4) Rants/Raves/Questions?... Seriously have a rave about making the most awesome salad for lunch. Huge plate of spinach, mandarin oranges, cranberries, glazed pecans, red onion, alfalfa sprouts, balsamic vinaigrette and blue cheese crumbles. Mmmm mmm mmmm! Little mini rant that although I just adore our new(ish) puppy he is extremely demanding. All I want to do when I come home from work is to take a nap but he's been in his crate all morning and needs play, which is fine, but his energy level is super high. Takes quite a while to tire him out. I feel like once the baby comes I won't get chances to sneak in naps and I'm losing all the opportunities that I I wish I could be having right now for those naps. Oh well. Lucky he's darn cute.

5) GTKY: What are a few of your favorite non-baby related things? Could be specific and brand-related or more general.... At the moment it would be my work hours (I'm home by noon) and avocados.
    Me: 41 / Fiance: 35 +  One DS, one dog & two kitties...
    First BFP: 1/17/16 = EDD 9/21/16 (MMC)
    Second BFP: 6/24/16 (CP)
    Third BFP: 2/7/17 = EDD 10/20/17 🌈 *** BORN 10/23 *** 🌈
    Fourth BFP : 2/5/19 = EDD 10/14/19
         BabyGaga
  • Options
    ervincheriseervincherise member
    edited February 2017
    @Mommaswizz those ice pops.. I need them.

@crazypuglady oh no. My DH has been sleeping more than me leaving me to do all of the house chores. I just keep reminding myself that this too shall pass.

@laeberge3 sorry to hear. I think UTI s are common during pregnancy. He's a siberian husky. I'll post a pic here later today.

• Options
    This may be my last day here if my EDD changes come Tuesday but it's only place I know to post lol

1) How many weeks are you? 7 per ovulation

2) How are you feeling? The toilet and I are friends and not for vomiting :o

3) Any appointments or tests this week? Just had a redraw on blood after my Monday check up, next appt is Tuesday for U/S

4) Rants/Raves/Questions? I would love to not wake up every 2hrs already to pee. 

5)GTKY: What are a few of your favorite non-baby related things? Could be specific and brand-related or more general ...items? Ummmm I'm an addict for Tarte and Benefit products. I also can't get enough Arby's and I'm OBSESSED with our new Sprouts store. I also have a love affair with Target. 

Nichole Tampa, FL
  • Options

Sorry late to this weeks party

1) How many weeks are you? Five (feels longer already)

2) How are you feeling? Some sickness in the evenings

3) Any appointments or tests this week? none until 3/7

4) Rants/Raves/Questions? meh

5)GTKY: What are a few of your favorite non-baby related things? Could be specific and brand-related or more general

Wine :)

• Options

Sorry, I was flying all day yesterday so I'm a little late!

1) How many weeks are you? 6 weeks

2) How are you feeling? Finally feeling better, nausea hasn't been as bad. But the fatigue is real. I'm taking ten minute naps between flights and sleeping ten hours at night. 

3) Any appointments or tests this week? Not yet.

4) Rants/Raves/Questions? not this week!

Red wine, Mac n Cheese, and puppies! I miss having a dog so much.