Baby Names

Girl names

Okay here goes. I am nearly pregnant but have a pretty good narrowed down list that Inhave been stewingnovernfor months already once we decided to try for baby number 2. Team Green but these are the girls names we have.

June - I thought of this because I love old fashioned names but am so sick of Audrey, Abby, Hazel, Sophie etc. I never see this name anywhere. It's short and sweet with no short forms which I tend to like.

Caroline - more feminine than Inwould have thought I'd like but I now have this stuck in my head and think it's just gorgeous! Old name underused I think?

Georgia - just love!

Willa - discovered recently and love but now I'm seeing it everywhere as the new trendy thing it seems

Claire -short and classic this was going to be our first baby's name if he had been a girl.

thoughts?

Re: Girl names

• @Knottie1447173547

I personally do not like June. If my 1st thought is a month of year, I'm not crazy about it. Same thought line withGeorgia (I think of the state first).

Caroline is a nice name. I mentioned it to DH as an option for us and he proceeded to start singing "Sweet Caroline" lol.

Willa - not my style but I don't see anything "wrong" with it.

Claire - I like it but IMO it is a bit common (don't know if that matters to you or not).
    Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Suggestions welcome too!
  • Loading the player...
  • What about Wilhelmina nn Willa?

You seem to like the popular trendy classic names. Try looking farther down the list if popularity bothers you.
    https://nameberry.com/list/491/100-Classic-Girls-Names--below-the-Top-1000
  • June is ok. NMs I do like Jane

Caroline is kinda popular where I live. So I don't find it fresh

Willa I like

Georgia just screams southern belle want to be to me

Claire I also like as well as similar Clara and Carla

Suggesting

Vivian
    Cecelia
    Dahlia
    Nadia
    Nina
    Cara
    Bridget
    Inez
    Ingrid
    Bianca
    Estelle or Estella
    Flora
    Heidi
    Clarice
    Celeste
    Corrine
    Adele
    Audra
    Serafina

• June: I really like this name. 

Caroline: A nice name, but fairly popular, and definitely not underused. 

Georgia: I love this name.

Willa: Love this one too. I hear it thrown around a lot, but don;t know anyone who has used it yet. I think it's starting to get attention, but doubt it's going to be the next Olivia or Sophia. 

Claire: Claire is nice, but I like some of your other choices better. 

Other Suggestions: 
    Ada
    Adele
    Alice
    Brenna
    Etta
    Evelyn
    Felicity
    Ivy
    Laurel
    Louisa
    Margot 
    Phoebe
    Roslyn
    Sylvia
    Tessa
    Vivian

• Love Caroline and claire. Dislike Willa and june. 
  • What about Wilhelmina nn Willa?

You seem to like the popular trendy classic names. Try looking farther down the list if popularity bothers you.
    https://nameberry.com/list/491/100-Classic-Girls-Names--below-the-Top-1000
    Thanks for this! There are a few that aren't super popular that I like but hubby doesn't. And I've still always adored Emma, absolutely perfect in all criteria except for its popularity.  You guys are making me question my hard work here ha ha. Maybe I should set this all aside and start looking at more modern or unisex for a while.
  • June - Toss

Caroline - Keep and Use!

Georgia - Meh

Willa - Actually a GP name for me

Clair Keep

Add:
    Charlotte
    Clara
    Love @amandarene112
     suggestion of Tessa

• I like June and Georgia. Caroline is popular in my area (Deep South), but I love it too. I like Willow much more than Willa. Claire is blah to me. Suggest Belle, Scarlett, and Savannah, uncommon Southern names, which seems like your style.
  • I really love June! That was my pick but we had a last minute change. Junie or June Bug!
  • Love Georgia, Willa and June. Like Caroline and Claire.

Suggestions:
    Clara
    Florence
    Lydia
    Pearl
    Marigold
    Genevieve
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers