TTC After a Loss

TTCAL weekly check-in 2/20/17

amberrukaamberruka member
edited February 2017 in TTC After a Loss
Hello and welcome to another week at the wild and wacky (but totally awesome and wonderful) TTCAL club.

1. Introduce yourself (if you're new)
2. Status?
3. R/R?
4: GTKY: What's the wildest/weirdest party you've ever been to?
Me: 39 DH: 39
CP 1/25/16 4.5 weeks, developed Graves' disease

Re: TTCAL weekly check-in 2/20/17

• amberrukaamberruka member
    edited February 2017
    1. I'm not new, but welcome to any new members. Developed Graves' 2 weeks after MC, benched for 7 months, 6th cycle after bench. 

2. Waiting for AF. No BD in FW. 

3. My grandfather died last night (he was 98 so not a surprise, but beloved by the entire family), and the funeral is on Friday in New York (we live in Oregon). I was planning on going solo but found it's a lot cheaper than I thought to leave on Thurs instead of Friday, DH said he can go but when I found the fares this morning, his response to most things, "we'll see what happens." Umm, no. It's in 3 days. I need to know *now*, darling. But that's a tiny rant in the grand scheme of things. I'm looking forward to seeing my family in NY over the weekend, esp. some aunts and cousins I don't normally see when I'm breezing through town. DH usually has to stay in OR when I go so I really, really want him to come...

4. I was in high school and visited my friend at Bowdoin College in Maine (1995 I think it was), and we went to this party and a large number of people were lying on the floor with 1-2 people sitting next to them. It was an ear coning party (Google it). Totally normal with all these people on the floor with flaming sticks coming out of their ears, others drinking and eating. And when each finished, they cut open the tube and *showed it* to the whole party! Blech!

ETA: Everything is sorted now and DH is definitely going. I'm so glad. 
  • 1. Introduce yourself (if you're new)
    Hi all! MC 12/25/16 @ 9w2d

2. Status? Benched. I'm on CD 23 of cycle 2 post loss. My ob recommended I wait 2 cycles before ttc again, but DH and I will be waiting a bit longer.

3. R/R?
    *tmi* DH and I have been trying new things in the...um bedroom. Last night we used a new vibrating ring and omg it was amazing! 

I was a good girl in high school and never partied, lol. A few years ago we had a big 80's party for my sister's 30th and we all got dressed up in our 80's outfits and went out to the bar. My youngest brother got into a fight, it was pretty crazy.

@amberruka I'm so sorry about your grandpa. And I Google'd ear coning...so weird!
  • Loading the player...
  • 1. I had a miscarriage at 12 weeks December 20th 2017. Baby had stopped growing at 8 weeks.

2. WTO 

3. Hubby is living out of town while starting his own buisness. I am still mentally recovering from the miscarriage and now just fall into not caring about anything way more quickly than I used to. I'm getting annoyed at him over little things more quickly than usual, and the distance is hard on both of us. I just feel like a few drinks. Or a full bottle of wine haha. 

GTKY: My mom had a homeschool party where she got all of her children and all her mom friends to dress up in turtle necks and denim jumpers and then took photos and posted them all over the internet. 

@amberruka so sorry to hear about your grandfather. Glad to hear you will get to see some family though. 

Your party... ewwww!!!! I wonder who on earth came up with ear coning as a good party activity... you have to wonder about some people!

@pumpkin0913 nice rave, sounds like you two are having fun and what better stress relief
  •  Here is a link to her post and photos just in case anyone needs a laugh... disclaimer none of the people in the photos ever ever dress like thst normally! https://bakersdozenandapolloxiv.com/themed-party-ideas/homeschool-party/
  • Hi All,

Fairly new to the board

Rant: Trigger, Loss Mentioned**** Going on my 4th cycle after my loss...  I gained almost 40 pounds during my pregnancy and it is been so hard to lose this weight, I can't help but think the weight gain is giving me a hard time ttc. :s  I started Keto with DH a couple days ago and really just trying to focus on loosing weight and getting healthy.

Rave: Enjoying the last day of a 3 day weekend and looking forward to a romantic getaway to New Hampshire with DR.

We had plenty of wild parties in my early 20s and they were often broken up by the police, but on the plus side no one got arrested... 

DD angel baby 10/16 <3
    Rainbow Due 02/20/18

• @amberruka so sorry for your loss 

DD angel baby 10/16 <3
    Rainbow Due 02/20/18

• @amberruka Even though funerals can be sad family get togethers, I hope you enjoy your time with your family.  So glad DH is able to come with you.

@pumpkin0913 We tried that vibrating ring and I felt like I was being electrocuted!  Glad it worked for you. :/

@Perfectypo Sorry you are feeling not so great about things.  Your loss is still fresh.  I was super annoyed with everyone when I wasn't super sad all the time.  Now I am just slightly annoyed with most people.  LOL- But really, it sucks after a loss, especially when your life is in flux which it sounds like with DH starting up a biz.  Good luck.

@alemarie1 I have heard that extra weight can cause a little trouble ttc.  My Ob recommended that I lose weight and I was only about 5-10 lbs overweight according to national bmi standards. Also getting healthy is something to focus on other than ttca.  Going to the gym and losing weight has been a GREAT distraction from ttcal.  I have been at it since December and have gotten into a healthy weight range and even gained some muscle.

AFM

Not new but here's my info Cornual Ectopic 9/16 CP 1/17.

5DPO  We are ntnp so I am not really in the 2ww because we didn't bd during fw.  I O'd super late.  I have noticed since my ectopic I have been SUPER bloated during my LP. Does anyone have any natural remedies to get rid of all the bloat?

Wild Parties...I can't even remember the last party I went to.  I am old and boring.
  • @justsuzie No kidding about the old and boring! I had to go back to the days of grunge to find mine, so..... ;)
  • 1. Introduce yourself (if you're new)-Not really new. Returning after second MMC & d&c in 6 months.
    2. Status?-Benched-Benched and will be for awhile. Need to find out what's going on.
    3. R/R?-No rants today. A rave to my fiancé who has waited on me hand and foot since my d&c last Tuesday. Seriously he is beyond awesome and amazing.
    4: GTKY: What's the wildest/weirdest party you've ever been to?-It happened in the 90s, before cell phone cameras, so there are no pics. I also don't think the statute of limitations has expired so I refuse to incriminate myself or others. :wink:

****TW Signature****
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD born 04/28/2002
    Married DH 03/25/2017
    1st MMC 08/13/2016 2nd MMC 02/14/2017
    BFP 06/16/17 Rainbow DS Born 02/05/2018

• vlagrl29vlagrl29 member
    edited February 2017
    1 - not new - CP first week of Jan, NTNP Jan, officially TTC again in Feb
    2 - status - TWW - had a positive OPK Saturday which means I get my blood taken this coming saturday for progesterone finally!  so excited :)
    3 - No rants.  DD has today off school so we saw the Lego movie with DH and officially booked her 6th birthday party for next month.
    4 - oh geez - I went to my fair share of raves in my mid 20s.  Probably the wildest was the rave in LA on New Years 2006.  It was nuts - 10s of thousands of people, a ferris wheel, carnival games, and multiple tents with various techo artists.  No way can I party like that anymore nor have the desire to.  Give me my comfy pants and a movie at home any day lol.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Okay, I remember now about my craziest party. I went to a rave at the Molson Center in Montreal on New Years Eve in 2001.  It was crazy.
  • dragonfly87-2dragonfly87-2 member
    edited February 2017
    1. Introduce yourself (if you're new)
    Not new, but float back and forth on this board. Info in the siggy. Had a miscarriage in December after our 2nd cycle trying. Just started CD 1 of our 6th cycle, 4th after loss. 

2. Status?
    WTO, CD 1

3. R/R?
    Rave: Got my progesterone checked last week and thyroid, both normal. Waiting to get TSH check at some point.

Semi-rave: Just waiting to see how long this AF will be. The last three were 1.5 days/very spotty and much shorter than my normal 4-5 day period. So far, it's much heavier and far less clots, but will see what happens. The only thing I changed was I started taking baby aspirin last cycle...who knows, maybe it's a good thing.

In college, I went to a frat/soccer team party. There were about 100 people in a house that should have only fit about 40-50 people. There was 21 cup beer pong and a lot of underage drinker (it's college...I guess not a surprise). I drank a little, but not much...then cops showed up and started issuing minor in possession tickets. I was 20 (about 2 weeks away from 21), so I bolted out the back door before I could get caught.

• @amberruka   So sorry for your loss.  Glad DH can go to the services with you.

@Perfectypo Hilarious

1. Introduce yourself (if you're new)  Not new.  MMC 10/2016
    2. Status? WTO.  CD6
    3. R/R?  Rave: We booked our Vegas vacay for April.  Just want to get away!!
    Rant:  Still having a very light AF on CD6.  It's been so light the last couple of days.  Just when I thought everything was regulated.  

4: GTKY: What's the wildest/weirdest party you've ever been to?  Didn't party much.  Old and boring even when I was young too : )
    ***TW***
    Me: 36  DH:35
    Married: 7/10/2016
    TTC#1 - May 2016
    BFP 9/6/2016 - Missed MC 10/20/2016  
    BFP 5/5/2017  - CP
    IVF #1 - June 2017  - Transferred 1 fresh 4 AA embryo.  7/9 Beta #1 - 161 
    <3 Adam <3 Born on 3/18/18

• @alemarie1 sorry to hear it has been so hard to lose the weight. Keto diet sounds like a good idea though, has it been hard to stick to/start? I've heard a lot of good things about it, but also that it is quite strict (not that that is a bad thing for a diet!)

@justsuzie thanks... glad to hear it isn't just me! I do try to be nice, lol! It just doesn't always work. I've heard activated charcoal tablets can help with bloating/indigestion... haven't tried them myself though so not sure how effective.  

@rainafire77 that is great your fiance has been so good... well done him. Also, your parties must be something else! Haha! 

@vlagrl29 hope the progesterone testing goes well! Glad you are able to be getting it done. Yay for positive OPKs.

@SP128 good on you for booking a trip, it's always nice to have a change of scenery! 
  • 1) Definitely not new, I think I'm the grandma of this group. Going on a year and a half ttcal. Twin MC 5/15.

2)WTO, cd13

3)Hopefully 2-3 days away from getting our first IUI done! But I have a potential cyst that is causing a little confusion for the doctors and frustration for me. I have to go in for bloodwork EVERYDAY (1.5 hrs round trip) from now until they detect the surge.

4)I partied hard from like 9/02 through 8/11...too hard. I tend to blackout so I don't remember all the craziness but I recall waking up one morning to go to the bathroom and I went to rest my arm on my leg while I was on the toilet and it was super painful. I looked down and a layer of skin was missing from my elbow area because apparently I passed out in the middle of the road (thankfully it was in small town Maine) and one of my guy friends had to scrape me off the road, drive me home and carry me up three flights of stairs to my dorm room. Oops. Also came home one night with a black eye from bashing my face off a toilet while throwing up & I had 6am practice the next morning.  :| 

nowadays however I'm on the comfy pants and movie train w/ @vlagrl29.

lol @amberruka only in Maine. Those smart Bowdoin kids really know how to have a good time!
    DH - 34, Me - 32
    Married 7/13
    TTC #1 since 10/13
    BFP 2/4/15, MC twin boys at 18w3d 5/15
    IUI #1 2/25/16

• @SoonToBeMommaHowe FX you get to go ahead with the IUI and everything goes well. It must get so annoying to have to drive that far everyday, but hopefully it pays off. 
  • Dude! I knew I responded to this... just posted it in wrong thread! Oops! It was in the TGIF post. So much for multi tasking earlier today!

@amberruka - I am so sorry about your loss ;( I lost my grandfather last year, and even though he had lived an amazingly long life - it was so so hard. 
    And that party sound so, so weird!

@pumpkin0913 - Love trying new things in the bedroom  

1. I'm Laura - 2 second tri losses in the last year. 

2. Benched until at least my first period. but um, yeah - we used the pull out method last night  I have my follow up with surgeon on wednesday and i'll see what she says.

3. Quickly approaching 1 month since recent loss AND 1 year since first loss. ugh - the passing of time is such a bitch. I should have a 6 month old or be 24 weeks pregnant and I'm neither. Rave - my husband and I booked a trip to Vegas for his bday next month. because why not?

4. dude - i'm so vanilla. I can not think of a wild or weird party!
    **** TW - kids and loss mentioned ****
    ~~ married 8.11.07
    ~~ DD1 1.16.11 ~~ DD2 1.3.14 ~~
    ~~ BFP3 12.22.15 MMC 2.29.16 @ 13 weeks ~~
    ~~ 2 D&Cs (3.1.16 and 3.10.16) for MMC
    ~~ BFP4 10.27.16  MMC 1.23.17 @ 16 weeks ~~ D&E 1.26.17 ~~
  • @SP216 - hooray vegas! We are going in March! For a short 36 hours!

~~ married 8.11.07

• 1. Introduce yourself (if you're new) not new MC 8/16

2. Status? CD15. Heading to TWW.  just had two days of flashing smileys. My DH just said we have more baby making to do bc he woke up with a smiley face boner lol

3. R/R?  Saw my girlfriends this weekend had a blast.  It went by too fast. Have to go back to work today ugh

4: GTKY: What's the wildest/weirdest party you've ever been to?  I used to party pretty good in college and up until a few years ago but can't recall the craziest 

im late to respond and mobile so not going to comment on everyone 

• @Amberruka - Im sorry about your grandfather but glad DH can come with you.
    @perfectypo- I totally get not caring about things right after mc and even now I still struggle with it. I feel I get easily annoyed and just what's the point? Fx you start feeling like yourself soon. And that homeschooling party made me laugh.
    @alemarie1 - I only made it to 10 weeks with both of my pg but gained weight with each one and subsequent mc. It just adds insult to injury that you have this extra weight but no baby.
    @justsuzie - you are my work out inspiration. I think working out and trying to be healthy is a great ttcal distraction too.
    @rainafire77 - glad DH took good care of you after D&C.
    @SP128 - yay Vegas!! We went there a year and half ago and had a blast. Where are you staying?
    @soontobemommahowe- GL with the IUI. Is the frequent bloodwork normal for an IUI or is it bec of the cyst? Im really hoping this treatment leads to your rainbow!
    @ladipale - the passage of time is seriously just a bitch. Ive had 2 losses as well and it stinks to think I could have a baby or be very pg but nope still ttc! Yay Vegas - where are you guys staying?
    @Mack2342 -yay for O!

AFM,

1. MMC in March 2016 and another one in August 2016.

2. CD 6

3.Feeling pretty good - had a nice long weekend with DH and the pup - it was in the 50s all weekend so we got outside with the puppy everyday. DH and I also booked a trip to Montreal/Quebec City at the end of March for my birthday. Trying to keep myself busy, plan things to look forward to stay sane during this process.

4. Tons of fun random parties in college!
  • @TScalei and @vlagrl29  Didn't even realize I posted in the wrong week.

We have been TTC since May 2016.  I talked to the IVF office and said that I an a candidate for a consult.  Part of me is thinking that it is a business and "of course you are a candidate!!!"  DH and I have talked about seeking help.  As of right now, we both figure it won't hurt to get lab work done to see if there if they find anything there.  If they do, we talked about moving straight to IVF and be aggressive.  If they don't, we may take a more conservative route.  If we end up getting KU in the meantime - so be it.  Our motto is "knowledge is power."  

I have fertility coverage.  They will do a maximum of 5 IVFs.  Other treatments like AI and IUI won't count against us.  

@TScalei  We are staying at Club de Soleil : )
    ***TW***
    TTC#1 - May 2016
    BFP 5/5/2017  - CP

• @TSCalei - we are staying at the Mandarin Oriental :) 
    ~~ married 8.11.07
  • @SP128- getting tests can't hurt and I'm glad you have coverage.  If nothing happens to us by June I'll be seeking out more info like clomid and IUI.  I know we can't afford IVF so I'm hoping it doesn't come to that but I like to have backup plans just in case.
  • @SP128 Vegas!  Woo hoo!  Something to look forward to.  Are you planning on seeing any shows?

@SoonToBeMommaHowe Sorry for the long drive.  Do you do book on tape?  I listen to novels on Audible and Overdrive.

@ladipale We are using pull out method too.  But, we also are ntnp. I think the pull out method works if you steer clear of FW.  Are you planning on benching more or benched as long as dr suggests?

@TScalei  It's awesome to have a dog when it's warm out.  Have you been able to go hiking yet? That is my absolute favorite thing to do with the dogs. 

• @justsuzie - I think we will be NTNP as soon as we get clear that its ok to TTC from docs - although so far the two OBs I've seen have different opinions on what that looks like. One says one cycle and another said 2 - I see OB who did surgery tomorrow and will ask her. But since I'm just 4 weeks out from D&E we don't really know when FW is/was/will be!
    ~~ married 8.11.07
  • @justsuzie- no hiking yet but I can't wait to do that with her. Im sure the pup will love it. Im really looking forward to having a dog in the warm weather so much more we can do with her!
  • 1- This is my 2nd check in so I'm still a bit of a newbie. 

2- WTO

3- rant: I feel like my body is revolting

4- we'll like others have stated I definitely enjoyed my college years A LOT! I attendended several wild parties, but I'd say it was New Yearsof 2001 in Daytona- think huge multi hotel rave. 
    Me 36 DH 38
    Married 1/22/10
    BFP #1 3/11 m/c 7w 3d blighted ovum
    BFP #2 5/11 DD born 1/12
    BFP #3 3/16 Chemical Pregnancy
    BFP #4 12/16 m/c 7w blighted ovum
  • 1. Not new, but I see new faces. MC #1 Dec. 2015. MC#2 April 2016. Benched for testing and emotional health reasons through Nov 2016. Now on 4th cycle TTC after second loss. 

2. CD15, WTO. O should be later this week.

3. Rave: I have more EWCM this month than last month, which is nice. Also, my busy time at work is almost over. 

Rant: I've been battling serious anxiety the last couple weeks. It was so bad two nights last week that I had heart palpitations and couldn't sleep. That was rough, especially since we were trying to meet a deadline at work. This is part of the reason I've been MIA from the board lately... I needed a break from thinking about TTC to help relieve anxiety. 

4. I'm pretty vanilla. I haven't been to any really wild parties like some of you ladies. I've been out with work colleagues though when we got kicked out of the bar and one of the guys started fighting the bar tender.
  • 1. Not new but I'll recap. 2 CPs prior to my DD, MMC with D&C December 2016. 

2. TWW, 3dpo cycle #3 TTCAL

3. I've been consumed with house-hunting this week and am looking forward to getting to do walk-throughs this weekend on potential rentals. It's stressful but I'm trying to enjoy the process.

4. I've never been much for crazy parties, but the weirdest/best was the Halloween party where I met my DH. It was a Dexter themed party with a really elaborate murder mystery game. We didn't really know we were playing a game but people kept disappearing from the 'kill room'.sounds nerdy but was mostly drunken hilarity in costumes. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  •  @RiverSong15 I was wondering where you were. Sorry you are having anxiety. It's the absolute worst and nobody really knows it unless they've experienced it. At least crazy work stuff is coming to a close. Hopefully that will quell a bit of the anxiety. Good luck. 

• @riversong15 - I was wondering where you were too. Totally understand needing the break from ttc. Hopefully work not being so crazy will help with your anxiety. Take care of yourself and we are always here if you need to vent. :)
  • @RiverSong15 I figured work had you busy, but take all the time you need. I'm sorry you're dealing with this. 
  • @RiverSong15  I definitely missed you.  This is really tough, take all the time you need.  Anxiety is no joke.  I went through a bout of it last cycle.  
    ***TW***
    TTC#1 - May 2016
    BFP 5/5/2017  - CP

• @RiverSong15 I'm sorry you're dealing with anxiety. There are a lot of us with it on the TTGP Monday Mental Health Check-in with it. I'm not medicated or anything and think mine is mainly hormonal, but then again I've had it since fourth grade... we are here for you!
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Thanks @NYTino24, @TScalei, @SP128, @amberruka and @justsuzie. Anxiety really is a bitch. I'm hoping things will normalize next week after work calms down.

@NYTino24 I'm not medicated either, and my therapist hasn't officially diagnosed me yet, but she threw around the term "panic attack" last week. So, there's that. I may check out TTGP. It moves pretty quickly for me though, and some of you ladies scare me  :D
  • 1. Not new, but I see new faces. MC #1 Dec. 2015. MC#2 April 2016. Benched for testing and emotional health reasons through Nov 2016. Now on 4th cycle TTC after second loss. 

2. CD15, WTO. O should be later this week.

3. Rave: I have more EWCM this month than last month, which is nice. Also, my busy time at work is almost over. 

Rant: I've been battling serious anxiety the last couple weeks. It was so bad two nights last week that I had heart palpitations and couldn't sleep. That was rough, especially since we were trying to meet a deadline at work. This is part of the reason I've been MIA from the board lately... I needed a break from thinking about TTC to help relieve anxiety. 

4. I'm pretty vanilla. I haven't been to any really wild parties like some of you ladies. I've been out with work colleagues though when we got kicked out of the bar and one of the guys started fighting the bar tender.
    Anxiety buddies! Palpitations are the WORST.
    D17 May Siggy Challenge: Favorite TV/Movie Mom

*TW*

30 January 2017: Loss at 6+2

8 March 2017: Loss at 5+4

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @NYTino24 @RiverSong15 I need to check out that board! I have a few different mental health issues that make life interesting. Unfortunately, I have to take medication, which in turn doesn't help with the anxiety of TTC!
    D17 May Siggy Challenge: Favorite TV/Movie Mom

*TW*

30 January 2017: Loss at 6+2

8 March 2017: Loss at 5+4

Pregnancy Ticker
  • NYTino24NYTino24 member
    edited February 2017
    @RiverSong15 I was actually intimidated here by the monthly thread because my MC was over a week into the month and I felt like I was intruding. Over there, you just intro and jump into a thread that interests you. They give a ton of support. No pressure!

@AmandaH I had to wear the Holter monitor a few years ago because my palpitations were so bad. (Once my ex BF and I broke up, they started to get better, but I still skip a beat occasionally when stressed.) I was diagnosed with Lyme a year and a half later, but they said it was a new infection. I kind of disagree and think that had something to do with it, but they did say I have MVP too. I feel like bodies are either perfect or completely suck and I have the latter. 
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • @RiverSong15- I have a bit of history with Anxiety.  Something really bad happened about 10 years ago and sent me into anxiety attacks that landed me in the ER.  They gave me Ativan.  I'm not suggesting that of course but you might want to try guided meditation when you feel at most anxious and stressed.  There is an app on the iphone called Insight Timer.  I really like it.
  • @AmandaH. Yes, palpitations are the worst! They make me feel like I want to jump out of my skin.

@NYTino24 I did a Holter too, years ago when I first got palpitations. No fun! I'm sorry your body is totally sucking. Hopefully the Lyme cleared up without problems!

@vlagrl29 Thanks for the tip on the app. Somehow, I always forget about technology resources when I'm feeling anxious.