Married: 5/30/2013
DSS #1: 5/25/2007
DSS #2: 1/22/2011
DS #3: 7/8/2012
BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
DS #4: 4/21/17

Re: What My Pregnant Self is Eating 2/23

• Loading the player...
  • Currently munching on an apple at 9:37 AM but really wanting pad thai. 
    BFP 9/13/2020 with Baby #3 <3  
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • chick peas!  My husband wanted to incorporate something different into the rotation (other than green beans, carrots and corn) and we have all really learned to like them.  It helps that we season them with Adams Reserve seasoning.
  • MagheetaMagheeta member
    edited February 2017
    @shaunessa DH made some kind of goulash-ish dish the other night and put hominy in it. We never eat hominy, but I had bought some at some point in this pregnancy. It was INCREDIBLE. 
  • I made an unstuffed pepper casserole tonight.. It was so good.. the indigestion after was not.
    Abbygirl 5/2012
    Baby Boy due 04/07/17
  • I can't get enough chicken wings :p 
  • @ekzerr I was all about the chicken wings in the first tri, so many chicken wings haha 
  • @schef070911 I LOVE nothing bundt cake! They are the reason I failed my 1hr glucose test. :D

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• @schef070911 red velvet Nothing Bundt Cake is amaaaaazing.  DH bought me one for Valentine's Day.  

I had a small work shower today.  CostCo sheet cake.  Yes, give me all the leftovers.
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Dates. I'm eating tons of medjool dates.
  • Magheeta said:
    Dates. I'm eating tons of medjool dates.
    I need to start doing this! I found the dates at Costco and I think I'm going to start by making some of these energy balls this weekend: https://www.dinner-mom.com/energy-balls-medjool-dates-recipe/

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker