August 2017 Moms

Twatwaffle Tuesday

Let's here it!

DS1: 8/2012 <3 DS2  8/2017 <3 DS3 10/2018 

Re: Twatwaffle Tuesday

• I'm sick my of boobs hurting!! I wake up every time I switch positions while I sleep because my boobs hurt SO BAD when they shift. I have a sports bra and wear it to bed but it doesn't help. 

IM OVER IT!!!!
  • morning sickness starting at 14 weeks. WTF. I'm puking everyday  :#
  • Loading the player...
  • The TW in my life is the secretary who books anatomy scans who told me I was too fat to get mine done at 18-20 weeks, That due to my above normal BMI they will book me for sometime in May and will call me closer to the date.  BTW, this same place did my anatomy scan for DS at 18 weeks when I has heavier and had no issues. I fall into the "overweight" category on the BMI scale.
  • @maebee87 i would have gone off!!!

I am sick of being emotional so many things make me cry the other day i watched a video of a lady giving birth to her baby at the entrance of the hospital and I started crying until it was over and the baby was caught by her husband and nurses and doctor came once she had the baby in her arms which then made me upset and cry some more. I am over it!!!
  • dinofreakdinofreak member
    edited February 2017
    My TW is my emotions! I want to get through a day without tears, dammit! I have shit to do, I can't sit around and cry 
  • My boss is being such a TW today! I have to go to London next week to train some folks and she knows I'm swamped developing the material I'll be presenting but she IM me every hour asking for something that she could do herself. 
  • maebee87 said:
    The TW in my life is the secretary who books anatomy scans who told me I was too fat to get mine done at 18-20 weeks, That due to my above normal BMI they will book me for sometime in May and will call me closer to the date.  BTW, this same place did my anatomy scan for DS at 18 weeks when I has heavier and had no issues. I fall into the "overweight" category on the BMI scale.
    Omg!! I think I would change to a different doctors office if that happened to me, shaming moms is just not right. 
  • I'm enraged for you, @maebee87. That's unacceptable and horrible. 
  • @maebee87 I'm so sorry, that was so unkind.   If I were you I'd notify the doctor in writing that this occurred, he/she should know they have a two in their office!
  • @happylifex3 OH I FEEL YAH on the boobs hurting! I used to love coming home from work to take off my bra, now that the boobs hurt that's a NO! And last night DH tried to touch my boobs, I smacked his hand and yelled that they are sore as a MUTHAF! Please lay off the boobs, they're sore geez!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @maebee87 that sounds horrible. TW indeed!
  • mrsw2017mrsw2017 member
    edited February 2017
    My twat waffle(s) are my emotions (and my husband). Last night he told me he was making cajun pasta (my absolute favorite) for supper. I told him we may not have cream or half and half to make the sauce. He said he would go get some. Turns out he didn't know the difference between heavy cream and cream cheese. That and he seasoned it with like a cup of cajun seasoning making it inedible. I was outraged at him for messing it up even though he put in the effort to make my favorite. Even though I didn't get outwardly mad at him, I still felt like shit for being mad and cried in the shower for like 20 minutes. These emotions suck. 

Eta: and I just started crying at work because I accidentally marked my favorite maternity jeans with permanent marker. Any tips on getting it out? 
  • Thanks for all the support ladies! I booked an elective US for 18 weeks so I can find out the sex. I have major anxiety and the more prepared I am the better I will feel so I am definitely hoping baby is in a showing mood.
  • The vet...actually she is awesome, the $400 vet bill today was NOT! Poor sick puppy, but the cost to figure out why puppy is sick is just a serious knock. Pet insurance here we come.
    TW: 
    1 infant loss
    8/17: Our daughter was born
    8/18: Our daughter kicked open heart surgery ass
    2/19: We lost our son to Prader-Willi/Paradoxical Vocal Cord/ Noonans at 6wks old 
    4/26/2020: EDD for baby #3!!!
  • My DH'S car is my tw today. He replaced the turbo to the tune of 450$ then the timing belt and everything it touches for another 130$ so he is close to 600$ in and IT'S STILL BROKEN. DH gets to be a twat because I told him to go take it somewhere to get diagnosed and his mechanic pride got in the way. So I've not had my car since just before Christmas because he had to order the turbo and wait for it to ship here and I'm no closer to getting it back. I'm SO SICK of either having to wake up at 430 to drive him to work or being stuck at home.. this is why we have 2 cars... stupid twat waffle of an Italian car anyway... 
    That ended up being more of a vent than I had planned. My bad.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • The weather.  We are having snow on top of rain which is turning into sludge.  Our snowblower can't move it so we have to shovel the whole bottom of our driveway.  It is like moving wet cement but we have to move as much as we can because our temperatures are dropping and it is going to freeze into solid ice soon.  On top of that all the rain took out a huge section of highway near us and they are saying it is going to be down to 2 lanes for months.  
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @dma0389 DH knows better than to touch them lol. But DD who's three doesn't seem to understand and it feels like every time she tries to cuddle I end up getting her pointy elbows right in them. It's awful.  I can't wait for them to feel better. 
  • My TW are very similar to others! One, my boobs...I finally got some bigger bras and the woman put me in a size F!!! No wonder my back hurts! Second is MS.  15, almost 16 weeks, and I'm still puking.  Just go away already!! And finally, my biggest TW is my emotions.  I cried yesterday because the fight song for LSU came on the radio.  I was fine until I tried to belt it out and then I lost it haha
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • My TW is the lady at Lavazza who ripped up my loyalty card saying it was too old and dated 2014. Hey, I don't get to Lavazza much, and you can't even honor the three punches I had? First-world problem twatwaffle combo. Didn't have to act like I was an idiot, not my fault Dunkins, McD's, and Starbucks are closer to my office. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Omg, @DeansGirl14! I can't freaking believe that she ripped up your card! What a power tripper! Hahaa! "Twatwaffle combo", I so needed this today. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Damn, some serious twat waffles this week. 

My twat waffle is my kitchen.  We're getting ready to remodel and my head is spinning trying to pick a sink and dishwasher. We picked cabinets yesterday, but we still have to choose counter tops. It's making me crazy.  I can't wait to empty out my cabinets so they can put the new ones in.  Ugh.
  • It's Thursday... I give zero f*cks.    My TWT is the biotch that I work with. She is so freaking lazy.  I'm here by myself this morning and it's her job to be back up on the incoming phone calls.  She hasn't answered a single call.   Meanwhile, she's quick to complain about how busy she is.    She literally does nothing all day.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Wife. Mom. Doula. Photographer.
    BFP #1- 12/26/2011-  DS Born 9/7/12
    BFP#2- 10/16/2014- DD Born 7/2/15
    SURPRISE! BFP#3- 11/29/16-  EDD 8/6/17
    Formerly MrsAB1316