April 2017 Moms

Tuesday Ticker Change - 2/21

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Team Blue, Pink, Green?

Appointments this week? 

Symptoms?

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: If you had unlimited free time to do so, what is a skill/ability you would want to learn how to do?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change - 2/21

• How far along are you? 
    34 weeks 
    How big is baby? 
    Butternut squash - the first bump size comparison that has made sense to me in a while lol
    Team Blue, Pink, Green?

Blue
    Appointments this week? 
    Regular appointment later this morning 
    Symptoms?
    Only new ones are boobs leaking more and random shooting vagina pains...good times lol. 
    Rant/Rave/Questions? 

I can't believe that I will be technically "full term" in 3 weeks. I know we don't want them to come at 37 weeks but knowing that he could safely be here that soon is so exciting. I can't wait to meet this little man.
    GTKY: 
    If you had unlimited free time to do so, what is a skill/ability you would want to learn how to do?
    I would definitely re-learn Spanish...I used to speak it almost fluently in high school but after 12 years I have forgotten almost everything. I live in an area now that has a huge Spanish speaking population, so it would be a useful skill too. 

BabyFruit Ticker
    HGRichKirstinH88Taylor72
  • How far along are you? 34 weeks

How big is baby? Basketball hoop?

Team Blue, Pink, Green?
    blue

Appointments this week?
    Next week and weekly until this kid pops.

Symptoms?
    Started having contractions.  I need to figure out how to get my kids to bed by myself with as little stress as possible.

Rant/Rave/Questions?  
    Bought a new to us van and I'm kind of pissed that the radio is broken.  It's also the backup camera so it's a pain the ass when it turns off and on for an hour.  It's under warranty, but I just don't want to deal with it.

GTKY: If you had unlimited free time to do so, what is a skill/ability you would want to learn how to do?
    Carpentry.  I always see neat ideas but I don't have the tools, time, or money to make them happen.  Plus I could turn it into a job or a hobby.
    AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
    HGRichKirstinH88kitkat8387