June 2017 Moms
Options

TMI Tuesday - 2/21

n0soup4un0soup4u member
edited February 2017 in June 2017 Moms
Let's overshare all the lovely things that our bodies are doing. 

Re: TMI Tuesday - 2/21

• Options
    Don't eat a Cesar salad if you think your afternoon sickness might sneak up on you.  Just don't.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    LMMamaLMMama member
    edited February 2017
    I was at my engagement party over the weekend (i.e. The center of attention) and was caught off guard with a sneeze and definitely peed down my legs. I don't think anyone noticed but the dress and lace underwear I had on did not serve me well :)

I didn't have this issue with my first pregnancy so I'm struggling to accept it. 
  • Options
    The peeing when sneezing thing is a problem officially. I wear thongs pretty exclusively and I think I am going to need to switch to briefs so that I can wear panty liners because I sneeze at least once a day, which means I have pissy underwear every single day. I am so over this issue.

Me: 36;  DH: 38
    DD: 7; DS1: 4; DS2 due 6-21-17!
    **TW**
    MMC & D&C Aug 2016
  • Options
    JAGinMI said:
    The peeing when sneezing thing is a problem officially. I wear thongs pretty exclusively and I think I am going to need to switch to briefs so that I can wear panty liners because I sneeze at least once a day, which means I have pissy underwear every single day. I am so over this issue.
    Carefree makes liners for thongs! I'm a frequent purchaser these days....
    Me 37, DH 40
    BFP #1 6/13 DD 3/14
    Mirena 10/14-5/16
    BFP #2 9/2/16, CP confirmed 9/8/16
    BFP #3 10/10/16 EDD 6/22/17
  • Options
    c1tym0m22 said:
    JAGinMI said:
    What?! That is amazing! I am going to find them TODAY!! Thank you!

Me: 36;  DH: 38
    DD: 7; DS1: 4; DS2 due 6-21-17!
    **TW**
    MMC & D&C Aug 2016
  • Options
    +1 for peeing and sneezing. FTM here. DH thought it was hilarious...
    Me: 36 DH: 37
    Married May 2013
    TTC #1: April 2016 (Mirena removed March 2016 after 2.5 years)a
    BFP #1: 10/14/16 - DD born 6/2017  <3
    TTC #2 November 2018 (Mirena removed October 2018 after 1 year)
    BFP #2 9/11/19 - EDD 5/24/20 - DD born 5/2020 <3
    TTC #3 May 2022 (Mirena removed after almost 2 years)
    BFP #3 11/24/23 - EDD 7/30/24

• Options
    c1tym0m22 said:
    JAGinMI said:
    I forget that regular liners even exist. I would wear the carefree thong ones between periods! 
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    I've lucked out so far and not peed while sneezing (knock on wood?) but back when I had morning sickness and even the few times I've thrown up since then it's definitely added insult to injury that I have to change my pants as well :neutral:
  • Options
    I peed a little blowing my nose this morning, I guess any pressure at all?
  • Options
    In addition to being at risk to pee when sneezing/coughing/blowing my nose... now I feel like I'm at risk whenever my little lady gives my bladder a swift kick!  :#
  • Options
    So, not pregnancy related, but a week and a half ago, I had moles removed because of potential skin cancer.  One of the moles was on my pubic area, and last night i freaking ripped off the scab by accident.  Holy mother-eff, hurt like crazy and I bled like a stuck hog.

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

• Options
    I'm not sure if I'm carrying lower this time or what but I cannot for the life of me shave my lady bits. And when I do I get so itchy when it grows back . Not even worth it! 
  • Options
    I have a cold. Cough syrup has been giving me heartburn. After I took some this morning, I coughed afterward and I threw up in my mouth a little. Gross.
  • Options
    @Wearmi1 When I was prescribed magnesium, they warned me they also prescribe it as a laxative!
    Pregnancy Ticker

Highly monitored internet and no cell service in the office, so I'm postin' and ghostin' while I'm workin' 
  • Options
    @glitterfish I am just with the effects its having.... much better than the alternative!  Maybe I won't get hemmies this way? 
  • Options
    Itchy boobs! Trying to ignore or use Aveeno but sometimes nothing handles it like a good, vigorous scratch session. DH caught me mid-scratching one night in bed and this was totally me: 

Me: 31
         DH: 34
    Married 11/09/2013

LO#1: LMP 09/14/2014  BFP 10/15/2014  EDD 06/24/2015  DS Born 06/14/2015
    LO#2: LMP 09/18/2016  BFP 10/19/2016  EDD 06/27/2017 DD Born 06/27/2017
    LO#3: LMP 05/16/2018  BFP 06/18/2018  EDD 02/20/2019

• Options
    @itsfine I have the same issue.  My husband thinks it's the most hilarious thing in the world.  Apparently I even do it in my sleep.  I tell him at least I have an excuse the baby is doing this to me.  He has none when he's sitting on couch farting and it sounds like he's sh*t himself.  
  • Options
    @MrsCaliRN I'm itchy all over.  Belly and boobs! I thought this wouldn't happen with my third like it did before but it is and it sucks! I've been trading off and layering coconut oil and regular lotion.  I feel like a greased whale smothered in the coconut oil but it works wonders. 
  • Options
    When they use your favorite food to talk about them hems :|