Married: 5/30/2013
DSS #1: 5/25/2007
DSS #2: 1/22/2011
DS #3: 7/8/2012
BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
DS #4: 4/21/17

Re: Randoms 2/20

• Loading the player...
  • @happyanjel Is it searchable? Someone might have wanted to get you a gift and googled "Your Name baby registry" to find it. 
    DD #1: April 2017
    DD #2: May 2020
    Baby #3: EDD May 2023; MC October 2022

• @Taylor72 like @cate07 said try and make a list ASAP of the ones you can remember.. then look at the things you received and see if anything jogs your memory... DH opened a bunch of our wedding cards/gifts without writing them on the list i had and I didn't notice until about halfway through...Thankfully it was mostly cash and the gifts were pretty obvious who they were from..  unfortunately some people don't understand stand how much things like that mean especially when they haven't been in the situation before ( I assume from your post your sister hasn't been married or had any sort of shower- so hopefully it was ignorance rather than actual selfishness.. like my husband who had never wrote a thank you before). Sorry she has made it so hard for you.

@catem07 that's a good possibility.. I did search my brother's registry a few months ago when trying to find out what they needed..
    Abbygirl 5/2012
    Baby Boy due 04/07/17
  • @catem07 and @HappyAnjel that is a great idea! I really love the idea about the list being misplaced but that I enjoyed seeing them.  Thank you both so much! I feel a little less frustrated now 
  • @taylor72 that totally stinks! I agree that it would be a good idea to check your registry to see if you and get some of that thank you info, but I also think it's ok to write generic thank yous for the rest that say something like "thanks for the thoughtful gift" as mentioned above, or "thanks so much for celebrating baby with us, it meant so much to have you there". People will appreciate that just as much (or maybe more!) as listing out what they bought for you. 
  •  @super_sam03 it seriously does sound like we have the same sister lol! I was hoping that since she is 3 years older than me, she would get her crap together faster than she has but no such luck.  I agree with you tho, it will definitely come back to bite them and I will selfishly enjoy that O:)
  • @HappyAnjel me too! Well, I have three. I also have three SILs but so far they've been pretty mature, though two are less involved and excited about their first niece than I had hoped. But that's my expectation on them, not their behavior! I do wish they had RSVP'd either way to my baby shower though....
  • My maternity shirts are getting those little pills of fabric on the belly only. The ones made of knit material at least. I don't know if it's because I keep rubbing my belly against things accidentally or if it's because my hands keep resting there, but it's not pretty and makes me question the fabric quality and whether I'll be able to use them again for my next pregnancy....  :D
  • @HGRich THIS! I spent a bit more on a bunch of my outfits because we want more kids and I don't feel like much of what I bought (even the expensive denim) is holding up well. It's really annoying. I bought some Splendid leggings and last week they got a hole in the crouch! In general I don't like buying clothes so I try and buyer higher quality so I don't have to buy things again, so I am preemptively annoyed at the thought of re-buying a bunch of stuff that should have lasted longer. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @HGRich I completely agree with you about Pink Blush! I love the pj pants I have, but they started to pill after just a few washes. I bought them off Zulily, so I didn't pay full price, but I do feel like the other pink blush items fit really well, so that makes me love them. This may be gross, but I try not to wash them too much, and when I do, it's on delicate/hand wash. That plus air drying seems to help with the shrinkage. 
    BFP 9/13/2020 with Baby #3 <3  
    Lilypie Maternity tickers