September 2017 Moms

Exercise & Health Check In! 2/21

Stole this from another BMB!  

1: How far along are you?  

2: How was your last week? 

3: What are your goals for the week ahead?  

4: How are you going to treat yourself this week/celebrate your body and its accomplishments? 

5: Rants/Raves/Questions?

6: GTKY: if you could try any new activity or hobby what would it be and why?

Re: Exercise & Health Check In! 2/21

• 1: How far along are you?  
    11+4
    2: How was your last week? 
    Still dealing with fatigue and nausea at night makes it hard to workout after work.
    3: What are your goals for the week ahead?  
    One yoga class and 3 Crossit classes.
    4: How are you going to treat yourself this week/celebrate your body and its accomplishments? 
    Dinner out with my DH!
    5: Rants/Raves/Questions?
    N/A
    6: GTKY: if you could try any new activity or hobby what would it be and why?
    I would like to try a water sport like swimming or even kayaking our local river in the summer would be fun (I think!)
  • 1: How far along are you?  11+5

2: How was your last week? Meh, tough and way too sloth like. 

3: What are your goals for the week ahead? We booked a trip back to CO and I signed of for the 7.77k I used to run out there. So I ran yesterday morning and I'm hoping to get one or two more runs in this week since I have to train up for the distance AND altitude. 

4: How are you going to treat yourself this week/celebrate your body and its accomplishments?  Ha, does having my parents land late tomorrow and letting them deal with getting DS to nap without me count as a treat? I don't envision this going well and have been waiting for them to arrive so I can get naps in even if DS doesn't. 

5: Rants/Raves/Questions? Anyone every had to train knowing they'd be running at altitude? I've only ever run when I'd come from living a mile high, never the opposite. 

6: GTKY: if you could try any new activity or hobby what would it be and why? Hmm, great question. I have so many hobbies I wish I had more time/money for already that it's hard to think of a new one (kayaking, horseback riding, etc). Maybe ballroom and salsa dancing lessons? Yup, that'd be it!